Agent in Distress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers


"I'll be ok," I added when he didn't leave. The boy smiled reluctantly, before giving Mr. Talio a glare and then walking out. He was cute when he smiled, I realized. And there was something sexy about having a protector.

I sat pensively waiting until Victor came and sat down across from me. "Lana," he said. "Are you alright?"

I nodded without saying anything.

"Are you learning something in my class?" he asked next.

"Yes, sir," I said. "I won't be late to your class again."

Victor smiled, then he squeezed my arm. "You used your mind to encourage Gordon to speak out, didn't you?"

I nodded. "I think so, sir." I suddenly held out my hand and placed it on his arm. "I'm sorry, Mr. Talio . . . I'd never try to get you in trouble!"

He smiled. "I know that, Lana. You were just looking for a friendly mind, and you found one." He leaned in closer. "The more interesting question is, did you insert the idea in the other boys to mentally molest you?"

I stiffened. "I certainly did not!"

Victor looked at me, as if searching my mind for the truth. When he seemed satisfied, he said, "How did it feel to read the boys' fantasies about you?"

I blushed. "Well, uh . . . I had no idea they had those kinds of thoughts about me!"

Victor smiled again. "You're a very desirable girl, Lana. I don't think you realize it." His compliment made my face turn a deep red. I looked down at my hands.

"I know they desire me," I said, tentatively. "But what about you?"

"I am fond of all my students," came the response. I looked up at him in disappointment, and saw that he was teasing me. I frowned, thinking he wasn't funny. "Go now, Lana," he added, squeezing me on the shoulder as he stood to leave. "And if you'd like to return your gift, come by my place tonight, I'll send you the address. Unless you've grown attached to it, then you can keep it."

I blushed, imagining having to wear his gift every day. It was a very arousing thought, but also a bit frightening. He'd have total control of me. "I'll stop by after my martial arts class," I said. I felt a strange regret at the thought of removing his lingerie, but it was for the best.

We parted ways then, and I went back to my room to do some homework before attending my next class. It was impossible to work of course, all I could think of was what had transpired in the classroom. At one moment, I thought Victor was feeding me to the wolves, and the next, I thought he was trying to help me. It was so confusing I had to stop thinking about it. I needed exercise to clear my mind, and I quickly headed off to my martial arts class.

When I showed up, my mind was occupied remembering what had happened the previous day. I saw Henri and Varga, and they spotted me, both wearing amused but slightly wary looks on their faces. They probably knew that without Victor there to help them, I'd give them a good beating. I ignored the two boys and went through my stretching exercises, waiting for the instructor to start the class. As I sat on the mat with my heels together in a stretch, I saw my instructor in the waiting room. Victor was there! They seemed to be talking. I watched for a minute and then Victor left, to my relief. I couldn't take another one of his lessons, my body and mind needed a break. Finally, my instructor returned to the class and gathered us together.

The old man led us through the usual routine of stretching followed by basic punches, kicks and blocks. Then he moved to the front and spoke. "Class, today we are going to practice self-defense techniques. As Arbiters, you may very well find yourself captured by the enemy. We will train on countermeasures today." This was different, I thought, but it made sense to give some practical training as well as the traditional martial arts. I watched as the instructor and one of his assistants demonstrated. The assistant used a rubber binding to fasten the instructor's wrists together, and he then demonstrated various throws and moves on his assistant.

"What if your wrists were bound behind you instead of in front?" said Varga, looking unimpressed. The instructor shrugged and had the assistant bind his wrists behind him. He then performed a snap kick, his leg moving up next to his own head to within an inch of the assistant's face. He then dropped to the mat and spun, upending the assistant and dropping an axe-kick on his chest, before rolling backwards and coming to his feet, the wrist bindings now in front of him. There were some oohs and aahs from the audience, and then he broke us up into pairs to practice, giving each pair a set of the rubber handcuffs. I watched as he paired off all the students until he was down to three.

"Lana, you work with Varga and Henri," he said, before walking away to help some of the other pairs.

"But . . ." I said, but he was already involved in helping a struggling pair of students.

"What's wrong, Torina? You scared?" said Henri, giving me a dirty grin.

I wrinkled my nose. "You both smell," I said, shrugging my shoulders. They both glared at me, and I nearly grinned when I saw Varga raising his arm to take a whiff of himself in concern. We moved off to the corner of the gym unoccupied by other students.

"This is a good spot," said Henri. I noticed he'd moved to a place behind a high pile of mats, which blocked us from a good part of the class. My eyes narrowed suspiciously, but I didn't want to complain or show any fear to those two jerks. "I'll go first," said Henri, holding his wrists out for Varga to fasten the rubber handcuffs. We then pretended to be guards holding him, while he practiced striking us. He tried the instructor's snap kick and then howled in pain as he overstretched his leg.

"Next time, spend more time stretching," I said without sympathy. He glared at me before getting to his feet, hobbling slightly. Varga went next, and toward the end of his practice, he did an elbow strike to me, but failed to pull back, or perhaps it was intentional, but I doubled over in pain as his elbow struck me in the abdomen.

"Oh, sorry, Torina, I don't know my own strength," he said, his voice mocking rather than apologetic. I got to my feet quickly, sucking in quick breaths of air and pushing the pain out of my mind. I wasn't going to show it to these two assholes.

"Alright, my turn," I said. It was time for a little payback. Henri took the handcuffs off of Varga and then turned to face me with a grin. I held out my wrists and he fastened the binding to my right wrist. Then in a surprising show of coordination, Varga took my other arm while Henri pulled my bound wrist, and they pulled both arms behind my back and fastened the other handcuff.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, twisting about and trying to pull my wrists apart. "It's supposed to be in front!"

"Nah, that'd be too easy for you, with your fancy black belt," said Henri with a smirk. "Or do you want to go cry to our instructor?"

"Go to hell," I said under my breath. I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. I stood still as they moved to either side of me, and was about to try a kick when Henri spoke again.

"You know, Varga, I think a female prisoner would be on her knees, as a show of respect." Before I could protest, Henri kicked the back of my knees and they both pushed me down until I was kneeling on the mat. "That's better," said Henri, grinning at me as the two boys came to their knees next to me.

I glared at him. Kneeling on the mat made kicking nearly impossible, and with my wrists behind me, I couldn't strike with my hands. I turned and smiled at Henri, which made him frown, and then I snapped my head forward and struck him square in the chest. I heard him gasp as the air was driven from his lungs and he doubled over onto the mat. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I guess I don't know my own strength," I said, using my sweetest voice.

"You bitch!" said Varga, suddenly grabbing my ponytail and yanking my head back, making me yelp in pain. My instructor had warned me that my long pretty hair could be used against me, and Varga was illustrating that very point. Without another thought, I rolled onto my back, freeing my legs, which I used to scissor around Varga's head, pulling him down with his head between my thighs, hearing a heavy thump as his head struck the soft mat. He let go of my hair as he cried out, trying to free his head from the grip of my slender but strong legs. I rolled over, pinning him to the mat, before two strong arms grabbed me and pulled me off, pinning me face down on the mat. I struggled as Henri placed his knee on the middle of my lower back, and I tried to roll under him, but suddenly Varga sat on my legs, pinning them. With the weight of the two boys now on me, I was immobilized, and the unfamiliar feeling was alarming.

"Try to get away now, bitch," said Henri, reaching out to grab my ponytail and pull back on my head, making me grunt in pain as my chin was lifted off the mat. Suddenly, I felt something come alive between my legs. The panties! The low buzzing vibrations had activated somehow, and I gasped as it moved around my pussy, feeling like someone was exploring me with a small vibrator. My hips were pressed hard into the mat by Henri's knee, but that was no impediment to the simulated vibrator, and I jerked when it reached and found my still tender clit.

Not now, Victor! I pleaded in my mind. Was he watching me, somewhere? We were well hidden from the class, so I wasn't sure how. Then I realized he might have been watching my vital signs on his comm device, and guessing I was training. But his timing seemed suspiciously good . . .

"Do you give up, Torina?" said Varga, moving about to make sure my legs were out of action. "I think I know your weak point." Suddenly I felt a hand reaching between my legs, crudely seeking out my crotch through the layer of white uniform.

"Don't you dare!" I hissed quietly, struggling against the weight of the two solid young men who held me down. He ignored me, and continued pushing and rubbing me through my uniform. His crude touches might not have had much effect if not for the buzzing vibrations my panties were inflicting on me. His hand seemed to make it worse, and I squirmed at the unwanted but extremely pleasurable sensations. "Stop that Varga!" I repeated, my voice low.

"Why are you whispering, Torina?" said Henri. "You don't want the class to see you like this, do you?"

I stiffened, telling him he was right. Henri chuckled. "Let's call them over, shall we?"

"No, don't!" I whispered. The girls looked up to me, I couldn't let them see me like this! I squirmed and twisted, but with the two of them on me, and my wrists bound behind me, I simply had no leverage to escape. Vargas gave me no letup with his hand, nor did Victor's panties, and the two of them were making my body heat up in the most embarrassing way. I started to panic.

"Let's turn her over," said Henri. "Get a good grip on her legs," he added, gesturing to Vargas.

"No!" I groaned, struggling as Henri rolled me over onto my back, while Varga trapped my legs in his. I was far more skilled than the two boys in sparring, but Vargas outweighed me two to one, and he was also strong. When they were done, I was bent into the most humiliating position, with Vargas sitting on my one leg, and entwining the other with his two legs. Henri pulled back my hair with a strong grip on my ponytail, exposing my chest to his free hand. My uniform had partially opened in all the struggling, and he easily slid and hand inside to grasp my breast.

"Get your hand out of there!" I hissed, trying to keep my voice low but still threatening. Henri only chuckled, giving my firm breast a good squeeze in response.

"You've got nice tits, Torina," said the boy, cupping my breast in his large hand.

"Oh god," I murmured under my breath. Henri's hand seemed to have triggered the vibrate function in my red bra, for suddenly I felt those low, delicious vibrations on my breasts. Thinking I was responding to his hand, he squeezed my flesh, leering down at my face, which was the picture of distress. Varga was now poking my crotch more aggressively, which had the unfortunate effect of pushing the buzzing sensations deeper into my now moist and sensitive crevice. My lips were tightly closed for fear of letting the two bastards hear me moan, but I couldn't stop the soft cries from escaping my throat. My sounds of pleasure were goading on my tormenters, and they redoubled their efforts. Henri's fingers found my nipple through the bra, and his twisting, squeezing fingers forced the buzzing sensations into my swollen bud, driving a moan through my tightly clenched lips.

"Not too loud, Torina," he teased, shaking his head. "The class might hear you and come over. What would they think, to see their star classmate like this?"

I shook my head in shame. They couldn't see me like this, it would be unbearable! But the exercise our instructor had given us must have been almost over, and they'd have to let me up then.

Henri must have read my mind. He leaned in close as if to whisper in confidence. "Torina, we're gonna make you cum for us like a little freshman slut, how about that?"

"No!" I gasped, trying to talk while forcing down any sounds of pleasure. In response to my defiance, Varga started pushing his fingers harder, enough that it was driving the red panties up inside me. The vibrations were now assaulting the partly opened cleft of my pussy, and the sensation was driving me mad. I moaned in misery as I felt my insides clench in response, and Vargas must have felt it for he smiled at me.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you, Torina?" he said, jamming his finger in as hard as he could. I looked away, biting my lip, trying to force down the rising tide of pleasure, but it was impossible with Henri's hand inside my bra, pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts, and Vargas poking away vigorously at me. It was crude, yet my body was eagerly caught up, and my thighs clenched again.


"She's gonna cum soon, I feel it!" said Varga. "Who'd have guessed the star fighter was such a horny little slut?"

"No!" I moaned helplessly, but I knew he was right, I could feel the orgasm coming. Please don't let me cum in front of these two! I thought. I looked at Henri, speaking quietly, my words interspersed with soft gasps. "The e-exercise must be . . . over by now, are they . . . looking for us?"

Henri raised himself a bit to look around the pile of mats, then he sat back down and smiled at me. "Almost, you only need to hold out a couple more minutes, Torina. Shouldn't be hard, for a good girl like you?"

My pussy clenched again, and I moaned, feeling my body tensing up. No! Henri had both hands inside my uniform top now, massaging and squeezing both my breasts, and it felt too good. All the teasing Victor's gift had done to me, and the three orgasms in the shower, made it impossible to control my body's responses. The two boys attacked me mercilessly over the next two minutes, and I lost my ability to control the soft noises coming from my throat. My face burned with shame as the boys laughed quietly at my helplessness. Finally, my body tensed up and with a muffled cry, I came, moaning as Varga continued his attack, prolonging my orgasm. Finally, it subsided, and both boys quickly stopped, Henri fixing my uniform and tightening my black belt, then he rolled me over roughly and removed the handcuffs from my wrists. Before getting up, he leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You can thank us later, little slut."

I buried my face in the mat, unable to look at him as the boys chuckled and got up, then walked back toward the class. Fighting down my humiliation, I quickly sat up, fixing my hair and trying to calm my racing heart and ragged breathing before reluctantly getting to my feet. I ran back to the class, thinking I'd look less suspicious if I ran. The students were all walking back to stand in front of our instructor, and nobody paid me any attention, except Henri and Vargas. They were grinning at me, and I got in line, looking down, unable to meet their gaze. I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to look those two in the eye again, but instead of anger, I felt a burning shame. Victor had done this, but why? He'd said I needed to learn humility, but this seemed to go far beyond that. I wasn't sure I could even continue this class. And what if they told other boys what they'd done?

Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore. I mumbled an excuse me to our instructor and ran out, straight to the locker room, tears flowing down my cheeks. I grabbed my bag and ran straight home, ignoring the strange looks from students I passed on the walkway. When I got to my room I stripped off my uniform and went into the shower. Victor's gift came alive when the water spray hit it, and I moaned at the pleasurable sensations on my over-sensitized body. I resisted the urge to let the water spray linger on my body and quickly finished, dressing in a skirt and thin sweater and blow-drying my hair. I was nearly shaking with a mix of anger and shame.

I headed straight to Victor's. I was going to confront him and ask him why he was doing these things to me. I'd thought, or perhaps I'd hoped he liked me, but what man would want his girlfriend to be molested by two strangers like that? I was out of breath when I found his house, from the address he'd given me. It was of modest size but looked well maintained and expensively furnished. His lot was large and secluded, surrounded by trees as well as privacy bushes. I walked up the front stone steps to ring the doorbell, but stopped. I thought I could hear voices, two of them. Male. I reached out with my mind, and found what I thought was Victor, speaking to another being. Their minds seemed agitated, but I wasn't sure, since I was just learning the technique this semester. Closing down my mind search, I went around the side of the house, following the sound of voices. There was a window partially opened, I realized. I snuck up to just below the window and listened.

"I don't see the problem," said the unfamiliar male voice. Then my eyes narrowed. It was familiar. It was that GWA officer I'd found in Victor's office! He seemed annoyed at something. "You have her right where we want her."

"I don't know," said the other voice, which I recognized instantly as Victor. "Maybe she's not the right one." My heart sank. He must have been talking about me.

"She's perfect, Victor! She's the shining star of the female freshman class." In contradiction to his words, his tone was one of disgust. "I looked at her record, they have high hopes for her."


"Yes, she was highly touted, and I can see why," said Victor. Yet he sounded hesitant. No doubt he thought I was too immature.

"And from what you told me, she's confident, and excels in her classes, even martial arts, where I hear she terrorizes the boys. Although not after today. How'd you set that up anyway?"

Victor's voice sounded pained. "I mentally suggested the exercise to her instructor, and I told him to pair her up with the same two boys. I didn't even have to project anything to those two, they took it from there. If I'd known how far those two would go, I'd never have done it."

"They wouldn't have succeeded if I didn't activate her clothing, to distract her!" said the officer, who in contrast to Victor sounded very pleased with himself.

"You did?" said Victor. "I didn't know that."

"Yes, while you were watching your girlfriend on the monitor," said the officer.

"You shouldn't have," said Victor, sternly. "You made her task impossible."

"I taught her a lesson," corrected the officer, triumphantly. "It was a perfect fit to the plan! We humiliate her, show her how vulnerable she and other female Arbiters can be. With luck, we get her to quit, and she just might after today. And it'll discourage the other female candidates, and scare them into thinking they'll be next," continued the officer. "And if they won't be scared off, we'll do the same thing to another one. From what I saw on the monitor, you've got her eating out of your hand, we just need to close the trap! We'll teach these bitches to stay away from the Institute, which should never have allowed them in here in the first place. What? Why are you looking at me like that? This was all your plan, a brilliant one, I might add, and it seems to be going perfectly, so what's the problem?"

Tanuki
Tanuki
725 Followers