All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 08'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the chapter!

I wasn't expecting the twist of Nikolai being Nikos, though in hindsight there were quite a few signs. Hopefully Warrick takes awhile to recover because I'm really looking forward to reading how the next test goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wow this was excellent. direction here seems clear. the twist i think was easily guessed after the last chapter. if "nikos" gets to finish what he started at the academy this story will be too good. not a huge fan of rescues or happy endings - warrick intervention seems obvious. i think lamare turning out to be an ally would be fun even if he has his own twisted motives for our heroine after. this has been a great contribution

Naomi97Naomi97over 6 years ago
Great

Okay. Next chapter I need more lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Chapter

Another good Chapter, hope Warrick survive. I imagine those 2 will be like good pair, like maybe Lana will become his personal slave, but add some romantic scene between them.

Or Lana could have her job done but she will volunteered everytime when there is "Disguise as Slave" job offering, so Spy and Slave are one in Lana's personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent writer

I have been following your story for a while, and I love how you've built the tension for the reader. The worst stories on here always go straight to the action and give the reader exactly what they want.

You, on the other hand, make the reader want to finish the story. They want to see Lana getting rammed, they want to see her lose her virginity. But instead of just handing that to us, you keep teasing us. Feeding us morsels. I love it, and it keeps me coming back to read more.

Well done! I look forward to further chapters.

darkjokesdarkjokesover 6 years ago

Oh man, that Nikolas reveal, solid work in the flashback.

Loved the buildup to the magistrate tricking our dear heroine. I envy future readers, who will have a completed story, but the buildup has its own pleasure.

I'm excited for the next chapter!

To echo the other comments though, Lana seems sure that she sacrificed (the fruit) enough to have worked to heal Warrick should probably have some payoff or narrative, but it does seem unlikely for him to recover on his own.

Of course, things turning dark with Lamare would be very nice as well (that might be my personal fantasy)

zzz4444zzz4444over 6 years ago
Question

Tanuki- Love it can't wait for more! if you were to compare Lana's physical appearance (facial looks, body type, etc.) to any well known woman/celebrity who would you choose? It can be multiple women who you compare her to, just curious as it would help to picture her in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A tactless tack

Grammar Nazi here again, sorry. Excellent writing and editing but you've "taken a new tact" a few times. You meant 'tack'. The expression comes from yachts "tacking" to get a better wind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES