Agent in Distress Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is our training center," announced the magistrate, stopping to make a broad gesture as he turned to face Lana. "It is nowhere near as impressive as what you'd find in Lord Nikos' castle, but we have the reputation as being the best slave training camp in the region," he continued, proudly. "If you want to learn to be a skilled, obedient slave, you've come to the right place." He smiled at Lana, gesturing for her to follow him. "Come, I'll give you a little tour." Lana shook her head - she didn't want a tour, but the magistrate and the guards guided her into the courtyard. As she was paraded naked and bound, she saw men and slaves both turn to look at her. Activity stopped as the slavers and presumably customers gawked and smiled, speaking to each other as they looked at her. Lana realized that to them, she looked like a captured Calambrian female, and that made her body blush from top to bottom. She kept her eyes downward, not wanting to see how much attention she garnered. Finally they arrived at a table, behind which sat an older man who looked bored.

"First stop is of course where we register new slaves," announced the magistrate, moving her right up in front of the table. "Good morning, Rugor," he said to the seated man. The man grunted an acknowledgement, then he looked up at Lana, and he suddenly seemed more interested.

"Former name and origin?" said the man, picking up a pen and opening a ledger.

"Lana Torina, from Calambria," said the magistrate pleasantly. "Let's keep her name."

"Very well," said the man, scribbling in his ledger. "Is she a virgin?"

The magistrate turned to look at Lana. "Well, after our time together I'm going to say 'yes.' Is that true, girl?"

Lana remembered that Warrick had said they might extract the truth from her, so she quickly nodded yes. The magistrate looked into her eyes, as if trying to read her, and then he nodded. "I think she speaks the truth, put her down as a virgin," he added, to the seated man.

"What's your preliminary evaluation?" asked the man, looking between Lana and the magistrate. The latter smiled, looking at Lana as he spoke.

"Definitely a pleasure slave. She'll make an exquisite one. Strong willed, she won't be easy to break, but her body is exquisitely sensitive, and since she's already been subjected to extensive use of the Dragon's flower before we acquired her, she'll be easy to train."

She wasn't sensitive, it was the fruit! Lana issued a wide-eyed protest, the vocal part of which was muffled by her gag, and both men chuckled at her unintelligible sounds of distress. "Silly of me to ask, I can tell she's a pleasure slave just by looking at her. Good, get her started then," said the man. He reached into a box and held up a tiny white strip of cloth. The magistrate took it and gave it to the two helpers at her sides. Lana made another muffled sound, looking at the white cloth with a string attached.

"Oh this?" said the magistrate. "It's what the virgin slaves wear, to help identify their status. It's all the clothing you'll need for now." Lana gaped at him, for the white thing hardly looked like clothing. Lana looked down to see one of the helpers reaching about her waist with the white cloth. It was a skirt of sorts, she realized, as they put it around her hips. It was made up of small half circles, like a scalloped hem skirt, except its height was only about the width of her thumb. In the middle below her navel was a white string, which the helper ran down between her legs. He carefully placed it along the moist slit of her pussy, before pulling up on the end that snaked between her ass cheeks. Lana choked out a muffled cry and went up on her toes as he pulled hard enough that the string partially disappeared between the folds of her opening, and then he tied it off on the skirt behind her back. Once he was done, the mild pressure on her pussy was distracting and a bit uncomfortable, and she looked at the magistrate with confusion.

"It serves two purposes," explained the man with a cruel smile. "If we find your attention wavering . . ." he said, reaching around behind her. Then Lana jumped, mewling into her gag as he gripped the string and pulled upwards. Lana rose up desperately as high as she could to escape the string, but he simply pulled harder, until she was straining to stand on her toes. "I think I have your attention, now," chuckled the magistrate, letting her back down. "The other purpose I'll show you later," he added, smacking her on her bare ass. Lana groaned in shame, struggling to adjust to the situation. It was all happening so fast that she could do little but react. In contrast to her mind, which found the circumstances terrifying, her body was responding with an eager wetness. She felt like her mind was running about trying to put out the flames of arousal, but never able to keep up. She couldn't let them find out that little fact, so she told herself she would fight it with every fiber of her being. Lana tried to keep quiet and still, the less she reacted the better, for the men seemed to enjoy her responses.

"Come, let's go look around," said the magistrate, taking her by the arm. Lana had resisted looking around, for the imagery was too alarming, but the first post they came to was too alarming not to look at. There were no men at this station, only three wooden contraptions, and two of them contained female slaves. The first girl was a voluptuous blonde with long, flowing hair. The wooden contraption was simple, it contained a large hoop around the girl's slender waist, which forced her torso to be horizontal and her ass to stick out behind her. She seemed tall, yet the hoop was so high that she was on her toes, which seemed to accentuate her long pretty legs and force her ass even higher. A second set of hoops jutted out from the first, and kept her wrists together and near the ground, so that her arms and legs were both parallel, pointing toward the ground. Her large breasts dangled enticingly, and her mouth was pried open by a metal gag. The second woman was a stunningly beautiful brunette, on her knees, with her neck and two wrists chained to a short post sticking up from a wooden cross. Her legs were spread wide by her ankles, chained to the same wooden cross in a position that forced her to her hands and knees. Her naked shapely ass was forced up and faced the same direction as the blond girl. The third station was empty, and consisted of wooden stocks with a large hole framed by two smaller holes, dangling about waist high by chains from a frame above. Directly below the hanging empty stocks were a pair of slender chains anchored to the wooden platform, and at the end of each chain was a tiny clamp of some sort.

"Yes, there's an empty station if you'd like to try your luck?" said the magistrate, grinning at Lana as she stared in horror at the scene.

"Luck?" croaked Lana, as she turned to look at the magistrate, though the word was garbled by her gag, and her voice was hoarse.

"Yes," he explained, gesturing to the two girls. "This is where our hard-working guards or handlers, and even the male slaves if they've earned it, can go to relieve their pent-up stresses. It can be quite painful, you must realize, if a man is forced to keep his desires pent up inside."

Lana swallowed, looking with pity at the two slaves, their naked bodies bent over, awaiting the use of a guard or slave.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking," said the magistrate, placing his hand on Lana's shoulder. "How thoughtless of us, that the men are not able to satisfy their needs in the comfort and privacy of a room. I'll admit it's not an ideal situation." Then he patted her ass, making her jump. "But don't feel too bad for them, at least this setup allows them to use the slaves in a variety of ways. The girls have two vessels in the back and one in the front, all easily accessible by the guard in a hurry."

Lana's throat was so constricted that only a squeak came out. That hadn't been her concern at all.

"You know what?" said the magistrate, raising a finger as if something had just occurred to him. He looked around, and spotted a pair of helpers at a nearby station. "You two there," he shouted, getting their attention. "You look like you need a break. Would you be so kind as to demonstrate to our new guest here how you use the break area?"

"We'd be happy to, sir," said one of the helpers with a cruel grin, as he looked at Lana, who was shaking her head vigorously. But it was too late, the helpers were approaching, and each of them sidled up behind one of the imprisoned slave girls. Lana looked at the faces of the slave girls, expecting to see terror, so she was shocked something else on their faces. Resignation? Even anticipation? Then Lana's eyes widened as the guards both loosened their belts, letting their pants drop. They were both already hard, she realized, as they took their cocks in their hands and stepped up to the clearly agitated girls in front of them. The slave girls both strained in their bonds as the helpers did something that Lana couldn't see, and their agitation increased considerably, accompanied by gasps and sharp intakes of breath.

"It would be rude to just . . . stick it right in," said the magistrate softly, leaning his head down to Lana's ear. "So they tease the slaves a little. Get them nice and wet. It makes the process more enjoyable, both for the men and for the slave girls."

That must have been what they were doing, for the two girls were squirming about. The helpers seemed to be using their stiff cocks to tease around the entrance - to their pussies - Lana hoped with a shudder.

"Please, Master," said the brunette suddenly, her voice soft and sweet, "do not tease me, please put it in!" The gagged blond next to her suddenly was nodding and mewling into her gag. She wanted the same.

"Where do you want it, slut," said the guard behind the brunette. "In this hole?" He moved his cock and the girl suddenly arched her back.

"No, Master! Please, not there!" cried the brunette, craning her head to look behind her as she pleaded with the guard.

"Then tell me where I should stick it in," commanded the guard, still using his stiff member to tease the quivering slave before him.

"My pussy, Master! Please stick it in my pussy!" wept the brunette, the humiliation clear on her face.

"Like this?" said the guard, pushing his cock part of the way into the slave. Her bottom wiggled and she moaned, then the guard stopped, grinning. The girl tried to push her ass backwards, but the guard moved with her, keeping himself only part of the way into his eager subject.

"Please, Master!" wailed the slave, "please s-stick it all the way in, I'm begging you!"

The guard chuckled, teasing her some more before finally pushing himself all the way in. The red-headed slave cried out, and began slamming her ass backwards as guard let her do the work, a satisfied grin on his face. Lana could feel her own heart pounding in her chest, and she felt almost feverish as she tore her eyes away, and looked at the blond girl. She was also straining and struggling, but her gag kept her from being able to beg. Her guard seemed to be teasing her in the same manner, making her wiggle her ass and try to follow his cock, but the ring that held her waist kept her from pushing backwards.

Lana wondered what had been done to these beautiful women that they would beg to be impaled by the cocks of strange men. Were the women forced to behave this way to avoid punishment? Or did they truly desire their own humiliating use?

"Mine's an eager little bitch, isn't she?" said the helper behind the brunette.

"Mine too," said the man behind the blonde. Suddenly, the second man lunged forward, impaling the blond slave girl with a wet sound, followed by her moans of pleasure. Lana marveled at the look of intense pleasure on the faces of the both slaves, as the men pumped themselves into their victims, their hips jerking and spasming, held in place by their wooden bonds. Lana was unable to look away as the girls cried out with pleasure and squirmed at each deep stroke. The helper spanked the blond slave on the ass, and then his cohort did the same to the brunette, but their spankings seemed to only make the slave girl's moans louder and more frantic.

"There is a third station available, Miss Torina," whispered the magistrate suddenly in her ear. "I can see that you envy your sisters and would like to take their place."

Lana stiffened, turning to look at him in shock. At that moment, she realized how heavy her breasts felt, and how tightly she was squeezing her thighs together, as if to keep her wet desires from flowing out. She shook her head in denial, groaning a muffled protest, but the magistrate simply gave her a knowing smile, and Lana knew he saw right through her. Then he was reaching up, to undo and remove her gag. When it was removed, he used a piece of cloth to wipe the spittle from her chin and lips, his touch surprisingly gentle. "Shall I put you in the third station? Is that what you'd like?"

"No!" whispered Lana, "please, no!" Somehow she wanted their conversation to remain discrete. Their voices were no doubt drowned out by the loud moans and cries coming from the two slaves, who seemed to be reaching an orgasm even as the helpers using them seemed nowhere close to finishing.

"It's quite alright to want to be taken as those two," whispered the magistrate in his seductive voice. "It is natural for a slave to envy her sisters, given the gift of their master's use while she is denied such pleasure."

"I'm not a slave!" whispered Lana, unable to tear her eyes from the torrid scene. "And . . . I . . . d-don't want any such gift!" The scene had drawn the attention of another guard, who was walking over to stand next to the magistrate.

"A Calambrian? This is my lucky day," said the guard, eyeing Lana up and down in a way that sent tingles up her spine. Her body seemed to respond to the man's desire with a welcoming heat, and Lana didn't want to ponder why that could be.

"What do you say, girl? You look in need, this might be just the thing," said the magistrate. He gestured to the third empty station. "I'll admit it's not the most comfortable of stations. The wooden stocks will chafe your pretty tan skin, and the nipple clamps . . . well, they can be a shock to a new girl like yourself."

"Nipple clamps?" squeaked Lana, looking in alarm at the two thin metal chains on the floor. Without meaning to, she started to picture herself in the station. If her neck and wrists were placed in the stocks, and the clamps on her nipples, she'd be bent over in the same humiliating position as the other two slaves. She thought of being in that position, bent at the waist, her nipples clamped in steel, while the third guard made his way behind her. Lana suddenly felt light headed, and she had trouble standing.

"Do not worry, my little slave," said the magistrate, reaching up to cup one of Lana's substantial breasts. "The clamps will leave no lasting mark on your lovely pink buds." He used a thumb to caress her enlarged nipple, making her eyelids flutter. "Normally it can be difficult to attach the clamps, but your little stems are nice and plump right now, so it would be a trivial matter."

Lana felt faint, and she needed to sit down. The thought of her sensitive flesh being subjected to such a torture was too much for her. One of her legs buckled slightly, and the magistrate caught her by the arm and steadied her.

"Oh, are you feeling alright, my dear?" said the magistrate. "Why don't you take a rest over here." He moved to the stocks, lifting them open. "Just place your neck and wrists in here, you'll find it quite relaxing, it takes the weight off your back."

Lana paled, before suddenly regaining her strength, and she shook her head. "N-no . . . thank you . . . I--I'm quite alright now!" Her eyes flicked over to the right of the magistrate to see the two helpers grunting and pumping into the prone slave girls, who were all but screaming now as the four of them came together. Lana's body flamed high, wanting to be pleasured like the two slave girls, and she bit her lip, trying to stifle her body's responses. Her body's arousal was far beyond the point of being pleasurable, and now she was aching, burning with need.

"Are you sure?" said the magistrate. "How about just a quick rest here in the stocks, we'll limit your use to just this guard. And maybe a few of his friends. What do you say?" The guard standing behind Lana suddenly grasped her bare ass, making her jump and squeal in surprise. Lana squirmed away from his hand, careful as she moved away from the guard, not to move toward the inviting stocks.

"I'm sure!" she croaked, her voice strained. "Thank you . . . though," she added, feeling foolish as soon as she said it.

The magistrate looked at her thoughtfully, then shrugged. "Very well, if you feel another spell coming on, just let me know and I'll take care of you."

"Oh, I-I will, thank you!" said Lana, wincing despite herself. She wanted to tell the smug official to go to hell, but somehow the defiant words died in her throat, replaced by weakness. She watched the magistrate close the stocks finally, walking back toward her. Lana breathed out a long sigh, feeling like she'd just had a brush with extreme danger.

"Don't forget to call me Master, my dear," whispered the magistrate once he'd come close to her.

"Y-yes, Master, I'm sorry!" she blurted, eager to say anything if it would get her away from the hanging stocks and the nipple clamps.

"Good," purred the magistrate, patting her affectionately on the bottom. "You know, I think this tour is helping you. I like how amenable you've become, it's very charming. No more mocking, disrespectful comments from you. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're getting more comfortable in your new status."

Lana blanched, shaking her head. "T-that's not true! I just . . . don't want to draw attention to myself . . ."

The magistrate grinned at her. "My dear, you are much too desirable and exotic for that to ever be the case. Come, let's continue looking around, shall we? There's so much to see!" He leaned in and gave her a conspiratorial look. "I want to see which kind of discipline appeals to you the most. Maybe we can find one that you're willing to partake in?"

Lana smiled nervously at him. "Oh, I-I'm happy with just watching . . ." she said. "There's really no need to . . ."

"Nonsense," scolded the magistrate, taking her by the arm and guiding her away from the grunting, moaning bodies. "Watching can be terribly frustrating. Don't you worry, we'll find something to your liking. Let's see, what do we have here . . ." The man stopped her in front of a group of three men, and a sound of alarm came from her throat. There was a wooden platform just off the ground, and two pretty girls were tied to a beam and crossbar that went over their heads. Their arms and legs spread wide, and they were back to back, and gagged like Lana had been. Unlike her, they were completely naked, and they both squirmed as the three men touched and squeezed their helpless bodies. Their faces were red and flushed, and Lana could see their feminine juices glistening on their naked pussies. "Ah, here we go," said the magistrate, gesturing to the two girls. "These two are good friends, both captured together. As slaves, they won't be allowed to have favorites, they must treat all their fellow slaves equally. So they will be punished."

"Punished? For being friends?" said Lana softly, not wanting the three men to hear her.

"Forgive me," said the magistrate, nodding. "It's not a punishment, it's more like an education. Thank you for correcting me."

Lana groaned. It didn't look like education. The three men stopped touching the girls at the magistrate's words and stepped back. Lana could see the girls better now. The one facing her looked terrified, she was trembling slightly, her short but very curvaceous body drawn tight by her bonds, and her blond hair billowing about in the slight breeze. She had a young, innocent look to her, and Lana's heart went out to the girl. Behind the blond, the other one was craning her neck to try to see the magistrate. Lana could see that she was slender, with shapely hips, her breasts smaller but a lovely firm shape. Her straight brown hair had a pretty tinge of red, and when she turned, Lana could see her green eyes burning with anger and resentment. She heard the second girl murmur some sounds of encouragement to the frightened blond, as best she could through her gag. Lana admired the second girl's bravery. She must have been terrified, but she seemed more concerned about her friend's well being than what these cruel men would do to her.