All Comments on 'Agents and Angels Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Congrats

Congrats to those who got things right. The atomic number for Iron was right, but the other number was the atomic weight, not Barium's atomic number (reading a little TOO far into it :o) ). And yes, Teresa blooded her sword.

Working on the next series now, nearly finished with it, and I think it's going to be one of the better ones (if I do say so myself)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finally

Good to see this is finally published and great narrative set for the better stories coming ahead.

madmaniacmadmaniacabout 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

You continue to impress me with the pacing, layout and emotion in your stories. Long may it continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I don’t know how you do it, but such an ability to weave so many parts together. Looking forward to more. We haven’t heard from Karen Warner for awhile. Could she be the female Consultant of Crime?

Richardcat

beau6beau6about 6 years ago
Nice!!

Ooooooh yeah.......that's all I gotta say. This will be awesome...... :-)

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WHEN ONE IS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CAMPAIGN

the fastest way to screw it up.... is to add politics, nuff said, TK U MLJ LV NV

Pete666Pete666about 6 years ago
New captain?

Are we setting things up for Tanya Perlman to return as a police captain here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank YOU!

Not only for sharing you writing talents with us for OUR enjoyment, thanks also for you "behind the scenes" effort to "help" overcome any and all apparent posting delays.

Now "understand" the FULL meaning behind the words, "If Chief Griswold says so," I replied, "then I'm good with it." about Briggs transfer to the Sheriffs department.

Do try to be a faithful reader and do try to remember what's been read but am completely missing the reference made by, . . .

"Teresa, who took it in stride. Set those brackets up right, Commander." was all she said. "Set those brackets up right..."

​Tanya as a percent captain would work now that she has "TANYA'S TANK" but isn't she strategically well placed as the head of the SBI lab?​

As the IC's inner circle and family increase and multiply am going to have to maintain a "scorecard" to keep track of the players and their path(s) of connection to IC.

One Day at a Time

The Ol' Man​

666iceman666icemanabout 6 years ago
Third Angel = New Precinct Capt

Yep a really good series and by moving out one unhappy wanna be Capt to the Sheriffs department leaving Teresa's open slot for Tanya to take over with her new mobility aid. As IC stated its good when a plan comes together. Although this part with the old Chief going for Sheriff was telegraphed with many clues handed out it was the way WW writes that makes you sometimes to miss these clues as being toooo easy to be true, then smack you get it in your face uh!

Delia is still a threat no mater what she does not achieve, she always has hate and that will become a new thread somewhere along the road within the County. The Uni court case seems as it will become towards the front as an issue for the TCPD to sort out.

I do hope WW that Cindy is not sidelined as she has dropped to second place as late and with Tanya returning she will be down to number three and she will start to try tooo hard to gain favor with the IC and risk her life to get back to her rightful IC2 placement (as she sees it). It was good that all she got was a broken nose and a cracked jaw and a bang on the head, next time the wounds might just take her life and that would not be good for future tales. Plus IC would feel guilt like never before for pushing her beyond her age and limits.

Within my team we all prod each other and have our favorites that we try to help, but as I have found out in the real world that sometimes we do forget that although we would never ask or order people to do something we would not do or try ourselves, we have to remember that others are not us and they may not quite be up to the task asked of them. Otherwise if you forget this you end up handing over small items to family members beneath a half masted flag, and you feel like s*****t. I hope that the IC1 does not fall fowl of this in trying for his end game.

But once again 5+ and I was pleased that I had got the 26, 400, 56, and you gave us an atomic end to this as well my friend.

Iceman

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Glad y'all are liking the stories. I see that y'all have seen enough of them that you're figuring me out a lot better. :o)

Interesting speculation about Tanya Perlman... she's already an SBI Captain, so why would she take a 'demotion' to the glorified-Lieutenant position of Precinct Captain (which is not a full Captain position)? And where could she be put as a full Captain? (Thompson is going to be the Press Relations Officer, if I didn't say that in the story already...)

On the Teresa "set those brackets up right"... she was being teased about not carrying a crowbar, so she wouldn't know the atomic no. of Iron... so the "brackets" comment means she'll be doing her replying during the Police Boxing Matches. It is *always* game on when it comes to the Police Boxing Matches. :o)

We just might be seeing some more of Karen Warner Harlan. Someone is reading. my. mind. when it came to the comment on her.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeabout 6 years ago
Ah a new way forward but what's with Della

So our local commander has taken out two old enemies and a new one by the name of Brooke. Krasney has gone to the deep end forcing Tanya to make the attempt to replace him. Seriously, what's going on granted he may have hated the Commander but not doing your job properly? Seriously? Did someone manipulate his mind?

I guess the big question is why Della turned bad? She was good but then did a 180 on her attitude and work ethic. Did someone use mind control on her? It exists in the Crowbar universe so I'm placing my bets on that. Another theory is that Della is trying to be a mole in the enemies territory so to speak but I doubt it. Will we find out exactly why Della changed from good to bad, only the Watchman knows. That being said, I wish the reveal for that won't take too long.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Della

Most of the reasons Della turned were explained in previous stories. She let her politics overcome rationality, and like the Press, she now is full of hatred over who is Governor... glad nothing like that has happened in real life, eh? :o(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo

So, let's take a look at who is likely to be among the new arrivals in the political circles:

New Mayor: Crowbar's Brother-in-law Daniel Allgood

New Sheriff: Crowbar's Mentor and Surrogate Father, Chief Emeritus Antonio Griswold

New DA: Crowbar's Baby Mama Paulina Patterson

& replacing Cook on the council: Another former Crowbar Fuck Partner Jenna Stiles

The real question which I have not yet seen in these comments is: who removed the bullets from Tanya's Weapon and who was Red Brooke referring to when he said "The Iron Crowbar has his Angels, I have my Demons." ?

Who is the moles or are the moles who fed Red Brooke information, helped him move about, provided him with resources and broke him out of a SuperMax prison?

And will these Demons be breaking out of SuperMax again other felons who Jack Muscone put in prison and who are carrying a grudge against Jack?

Only the WifeWatchman knows...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Game On!!

Fuck yeah!!! I can’t wait for this series to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Capt Cindy Ross

Comments have been made as to the future of Cindy.Could it be that Cindy will become sheriff when Grizz retires again or will she,as hinted at by a previous correspondent,become her father's successor at The Mission.In any case WW has indicated that her future is good.Cheers,Malcolm.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 6 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The next story, "The French Connection", has been submitted. Hopefully it'll be posted soon.

By the way, I'm pretty sure Cindy Ross will never run for Sheriff....

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
Another 5

Still binging

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Great story again and I loved the final section. Don certainly knows how to wind up his "enemies".

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

Nice twist at the end.. Didn’t seeGriswald coming back, I thought it might be Jack Colby. Interesting elections coming soon.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good Read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES