Agents and Angels Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you good with that, Commander?" asked Moynahan.

"If Chief Griswold says so," I replied, "then I'm good with it. But like I said, I need to know from Captain Croyle what we will do if and when Briggs transfers."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Amber Harris, KXTC Fox Two News at Six!" said the athletic blonde reporterette from behind the KXTC newsdesk. "We begin tonight's broadcast with a report on the wrongful firing lawsuit by Dr. Jan Camp against the University. Let's go to reporter Lester Holder for the report. Lester!"

"Thank you, Amber." said Lester Holder. He was KXTC's newest hire. He was a light skinned black man with octagonal wire framed glasses, short and stocky going on borderline overweight. His manner of talking was 'folksy' but with a hard political edge underneath.

Holder began: "In today's testimony, Dr. Lionel Carmela of the University's Political Science Department took the stand. He testified to acrimonious exchanges between Dr. Camp and Dr. Wellman, President of the University, during Faculty meetings. When Dr. Camp's attorney Gwen Munson asked Dr. Carmela about favoritism towards student-athletes, Dr. Carmela said that student-athletes got perks such as registering for classes before the rest of the student body, but that he could not answer to grade changes."

Back to Amber: "I have with me attorney Mike G. Todd of the Madison & Ives Law Firm, and a Fox Two News Contributor." What that meant was that Mike Todd was being paid by KXTC, and that his comments were protected by the First Amendment freedoms of the Press. "Mike, you said something was strange about today's testimony. What was that?"

"As you know, Amber," Mike said, giving the lovely athletic blonde a big smile, "this lawsuit is about Dr. Camp's actions and her termination, but State Attorney Glenn Alberts did not press that, seeming to allow it to be shown that Dr. Wellman was predisposed to hostility towards Dr. Camp. And Alberts did not object when Dr. Carmela was asked about student-athlete favoritism, which he really should have done. This trial is becoming about such favoritism towards athletes, and the University's lead attorney is doing nothing to stop it..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Cop Bar was surprisingly full of Officers and Firefighters drinking beer, and the back room was being used for a party, so Teresa and I went outside and sat by the warmth of the fire in the fire pit on the outside deck.

"It looks like Briggs might get that transfer to the Sheriff's Department." I said. "My question for you is about his replacement. I know you've been thinking in terms of Irwin to Precinct Captain and Rudistan to Lieutenant and being deputy Precinct Captain... but that ain't gonna happen. First of all, while Irwin is doing a good job, he was young as a Lieutenant, and he's really young for a Captain, or Precinct Captain. And you cannot have Rudistan; I'm pulling rank and keeping him on the Headquarters Detail. He's also young to be considered for Lieutenant, but I'm looking for something to help him out, there."

"That's what I was afraid you would say when the time came." replied Teresa. "And that time has come. As to who might be promoted or moved from within, either they're like Rudistan and Irwin in that they're too young to promote, or I don't think they'd be a good fit for either the job or for me. The only ideas I can give you are brevetted Captain Goodwin of I.A., for whom a promotion from Lieutenant to Precinct Captain solidifies his rank gain, or maybe Carswell comes over from 2d Precinct; he's older and more experienced than Irwin and Rudistan."

"And who replaces Carswell at 2d Precinct?" I asked.

"Sergeant DeLong." said Teresa. "Or Rudistan, who actually has some respect among the black community. He grew up in the 'tough' part of Town, went to Booker T. Washington High School, and has been dating a black woman for a few years now."

"That would work," I said, "but Rudistan is like the Detectives's uniformed Crowbar. What about someone from the outside?"

"Like who?" asked Teresa.

"Bill Hanson, from the Campus Police." I said.

"Meh." said Teresa. "And isn't he in line for Commissioner, when Robinson retires?"

"Robinson is going to retire soon." I said. "And his replacement is all but set. Don't tell a soul, but it's going to be Briscoe. And we are considering Goodwin as Public Relations Officer, or a 'swap' with the Sheriff's Department for Briggs... no, not Peterson, but one of the other older guys that Oswald says can't move up further in the Sheriff's Department."

Teresa nodded. "I get the feeling this is already set."

"No, not at all." I said. "The final call on the Precinct Captain is yours, and I will back you up all the way."

"In that case, buy me more beer." said Teresa. "No way I should make that decision while sober..." I laughed out loud, then went inside and got another pitcher of beer...

Part 20 - Tanya's Tank

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, March 9th, from the parking lot of BOW Enterprises. "Fox Two News has learned that BOW Enterprises is going to hold a major press conference at 10:00am this morning!"

Bettina: "CEO Todd Burke has hinted that BOW Enterprises will be unveiling new technology designed to help handicapped persons be 'handi-capable' persons. Fox Two News has learned that the leadership of the Public Safety Department has been invited to the press conference..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Any idea what that's about?" asked Cindy as we watched and drank coffee in MCD.

"Yep." I replied. "But I'm sworn to silence until the press conference. I think you'll really like it, though."

"Whaa?!?! Todd told you, but not me?" asked Teresa. "Commander, can I borrow your crowbar?"

"It wasn't Todd that told me." I said. "It was Barry Oliver, and you'll understand his reasons for telling me ahead of time when you see it. You and Captain Ross are invited, as is Chief Moynahan."

"And I look forrrrrrwarrrrd to seeing it." said the Chief as he came in the door. Jerome Davis was making fresh pots of coffee, and poured the Chief a cup. He's learning fast, I thought amusedly. He's learning fast.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Priya Ajmani, Five-Alive News in the Morning!" shouted the beautiful Indian reporterette at 8:00am, from in front of the State Office Building on Courthouse Square. "That rumbling of the ground you hear is the State Legislature actually passing a bill!"

Priya: "Both Houses of the State Legislature passed the 'State Honors and Awards' Bill, and the Governor is going to sign it this morning! The State Patrol and SBI already have two awards, called the Citation of Merit and the Citation of Honor, which come with ribbons that are worn on the uniform shirt. This new bill created two new awards: the Citation of Valor, which is the State's version of our County's Medal of Valor, and will be awarded to State Patrol Officers or SBI Agents for heroism in the face of life-threatening or life-taking danger; and the Governor's Gold Medal, which can be awarded by the Governor to non-State-agents, such as local level public safety personnel that have no State-level affiliation. And the first of these new awards will be given out in a ceremony next Tuesday, though the names of the honorees have not been publicly disclosed!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just before 10:00am, the front gate of BOW Enterprises was opened to admit the Press and invited guests to the presentation. We walked around the front of the building, which faced north, going west, away from the River that was to the east of the building. Turning south, we walked along the side of the building to what Todd called the 'back yard'. It was a large open space of flat, well-manicured grass.

To the southeast, alongside the River-side fence, was a smaller building that I had never been inside of. Word was that special research was going on inside there; the building was heavily guarded. But we did not go towards it, we went towards a platform about 150 ft. past the back of the main building.

Along with the usual suspects of the Press, the attendees were notable: State Senator Katherine Woodburn, State Representative William C. 'Billy' Williams, State Rep. Peter Long Cox of Nextdoor County, U.S. Congressman Gerald A. Condor, U.S. Senator Richard Nunn, Sheriff Daniel Allgood, Fire Chief Quinlin, Police Chief Moynahan, Police Chief Emeritus Griswold, me, Cindy, Teresa, Mayor Larry Vaughan (the People's Choice), every member of the Town & County Council (at my specific invitation and request)... and people running for office: Della Harlow, Jenna Stiles, Paulina Patterson, Gil Krasney, Miriam Walters...

"Thank you for coming!" said Todd Burke. He, Barry Oliver, and Tanya Perlman were on the platform, and shrouds of cloth were wrapped around the bottom of her wheelchair, such that the wheels and her legs could not be seen.

"Today," said Todd, with his handsome smile, wearing a well-fitting suit, looking every bit like the young entrepreneur and CEO that he was, "I am proud to present a new development in technology that will enhance the capabilities of law enforcement as well as enhance the considerable capabilities of paraplegics who do not accept limitations. I'd like to thank Captain Tanya Perlman, who certainly disdains limitations, for being here today to help us demonstrate this technology, which was developed by our team under the leadership of Mr. Barry Oliver." The crowd applauded.

"Okay, let's unwrap our present." said Todd. Barry and two helpers began unwrapping the sheets from around Tanya's vehicle and legs. There were some oohs and aahs as the tracks became visible... it was a wheelchair mounted on tank tracks!

"This may look like nothing NASA hasn't already done," said Todd, as I noted Teresa whispering something to Cindy, "but we've added some enhancements: technology that will keep the device stable over almost any terrain, allowing Captain Perlman to go to any crime scene she wishes, as long as it's not over a cliff. It can also be fitted to carry gear and even weapons for Law Enforcement use, and the unmanned version can be used to explore areas not suitable for humans, such as buildings on fire, places hiding criminals that are shooting at Police, and so on. This device is also made to work with existing transportation vehicles, such as Captain Perlman's van."

"TANYA'S TANK!" yelled out Teresa and Cindy simultaneously. Everyone laughed and then applauded as Todd told Tanya to show what the vehicle could do.

Tanya burst down the ramp at a high rate of speed, forcing reporters to scurry out of her way. An instant later, she was flying along the grass of the backyard, going this way and that, then over the curb to the paved area immediately behind the building and over and around some obstacles that had been placed there. She finally pulled back up to us, and called out "Wheelchair races, anyone?" More laughter. The Press cameras zoomed in for better coverage.

"Mr. Burke!" shouted Bettina, "not to rain on your parade, but what is this doing that's so new and advanced technologically?"

Barry Oliver answered: "The battery is is of a new, more efficient design that can go longer that current technology and charge faster. It's also being constantly recharged by our new, efficient solar power cells, using the sun outside and office light indoors. As Mr. Burke said, we've enhanced the ability for a paraplegic to use the device, moving the top chair portion to more easily maneuver into and out of the chair. And there is nanotechnology and gyroscopic tech that keeps Captain Perlman feeling stable and level over rough terrain. It's what you're not seeing that makes it special."

"It's the woman driving it that's making it special." I said out loud.

"Very true, Commander Troy." agreed Todd. "And that brings up my next announcement: I am pleased to announce that BOW Enterprises is donating this particular chair to Captain Perlman for her use in her Police duties, and we will provide maintenance for it at no charge to her nor the Government at any level!" Much more applause at that. As we clapped, I happened to catch the eye of Town & County Council Member John Colby. He and I exchanged slight nods to each other.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tanya demonstrated how the 'tank' could be loaded into her van, and how she could pretty easily get in and out of it. Then she was driven in the van to Police Headquarters which was fully handicapped-accessible, and she demonstrated it to the Detectives and everyone else who came around to see it.

"I'm not sure this is all that ground-breaking." said Teresa to me out of the range of everyone else's hearing. "But it'll help Tanya get around, a lot."

"We are not encouraging her to show it," I said, "but she could go up or down flights of stairs in it, thanks to the stabilizing technology. In other words, if a building was on fire and the elevators not working, she could drive down the staircase, and pretty fast. It doesn't go upstairs very fast, though."

"Interesting." said Teresa. "And I saw where plexiglass attachments can be added, making it a 'Popemobile'."

"And that is useful for unmanned applications, as well." I said. "By the way, this thing also has artificial intelligence built into it, and it's a wi-fi personal hotspot."

"So is my iPhone." said Teresa. "Not that I'm complaining. I'm just not 'wowed' by it."

"I think you're going to be 'wowed' by something else it may do," I said, "if I have my way on it..."

It suddenly got quiet in MCD. Teresa and I went into the room to see what was going on.

"It's another Harlow ad." said Joanne. We watched:

"A serial killer nearly murders three Police Officers." said the woman's voice in the ad. "And the FBI says he came to our County because Commander Donald Troy was spending his time pursuing the criminal all over the country, instead of taking care of business right here at home."

Then Della, making a speech, was shown: "We need our Police leadership here solving crimes here, not all over country. Commander Donald Troy is drawing criminals to our Town & County, making us all less safe! As your Sheriff, I will take care of this problem, and make our women and children safer, not more endangered!"

The woman announcer came back on: "Della Harlow. She has the experience we need in our Sheriff, and the leadership to fix the Police Department's problems." Then came the "I'm Della Harlow and I approved this message." voiceover.

"Well," said Tanya, "she's lost the Police vote."

"I'm not a political expert," said Cindy, "but if I were running for Sheriff, I don't think I'd do so by attacking a man with two Medals of Valor and two Purple Orders."

"Hear hear." said Theo Washington. "Does she really expect to win with a campaign against Commander Troy?"

"Or is she trying to bait the Commander into running for Sheriff himself?" asked Joanne.

"Either way," I said, "don't underestimate what she's doing. Half of First Baptist Church still hates my guts and blames me for their church being destroyed by Westboro's bombs. It's like blaming The Batman for The Joker being a murderous psychopath, but a lot of people will do just that. And Della is well-funded while the other candidates are not. If people see these ads running over and over... it could be bad."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Jack, Tanya, and Teresa sat in my office with me some moments later, Teresa asked "Jack, how did you know that address really was from Don? With all that's going on, it could've been a fake."

"Don and I have some codes that we can attach to messages to show their genuineness." said Jack, showing the one being discussed to her. "This one had the numbers '26,400,56' on it."

"The '400' is your '400 years ago' Salem joke." said Teresa. "But I don't get the other ones."

"Oh, I see!" said Tanya brightly. "They stand for iron. '26' and '56' are the atomic number and atomic weight of the element Iron."

"Yes." I said. "Better living through Chemistry, dontcha know. But Captain Croyle doesn't carry a crowbar, so we couldn't expect her to know that, now could we?" We all grinned at Teresa, who took it in stride.

"Set those brackets up right, Commander." was all she said. "Set those brackets up right..."

Part 21 - Multicultural Liaisons

Saturday, March 10th. It was just past noon as Paulina, Laura, and I came up to The Cabin. Tasha was with Carole and Jim at the Mountain Nest, being watched over by Cindy and Callie. They, as well as Molly and the boys, would be coming up to The Cabin later. That meant I was alone with two beautiful, scorching hot women. And I know what to do about that.

Paulina had been wearing a multi-color striped dress that went well with her light brown skin, and she was wearing bluish-gray high heel pumps. Now she was wearing only the pumps as I helped the dress slide down her shapely body. Our tongues were twining in a deep, hot kiss, and my hands were massaging her large breasts as she wrapped her arms around my neck to pull my face down into her.

Laura was behind me, undoing my belt buckle and my pants, sliding them down my thighs, then giving me a reach-around, jacking my hard cock and fondling my aching balls. Then she helped me on out of my pants as Paulina began undoing my shirt.

Once we were undressed, I said "Someone in here has way too many clothes on." Paulina grinned and we moved in on Laura. Soon, her off white dress was on the floor, and only her navy blue pumps were left. I guided both women to the bed of the master bedroom.

Paulina eased onto the bed on her back, putting a cushion under her head. Laura slithered up between Paulina's raised legs and began eating Paulina's wet, pussy. The contrast between the brown of Paulina's labes and the bright pink of her vaginal walls aroused me. I was hard as iron as I got on my hands and knees sideways over Paulina's head, my cock just over her mouth. I felt Paulina's warm, wet mouth envelop my cockhead and I gently pushed down then raised up until I was fucking the beautiful black woman's face with my taut, white cockshaft.

"Mmmm, that looks good." Laura said as she looked up from eating Paulina. Then she resumed using her mouth and tongue on Paulina's pussylips and wet cunthole, making Paulina moan around my cockshaft, adding to my pleasure as well as Paulina's.

"Now this is what I call good cooperation between the Police and our future D.A." I said. Both women kept going at their respective oral tasks.

After a few moments of this, Laura said she needed to feel a tongue in her slit. She had me lie on my back and she straddled my head, facing my groin. Paulina mounted me, easing my cockhead into her labes, then sinking her body down onto me, impaling her sweet pussy onto my hard male meat.

God! this was awesome, I thought to myself as I tongued my wife's hole while feeling Paulina's tight pussy sliding up and down my shaft as she rode me hard. Paulina and Laura were sharing a deep, tongue-twining kiss as they worked my tongue and my cock, shaking their magnificent asses around as I served them from beneath to the best of my ability...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmm," I said as Laura nestled into my right side and Paulina into my left side. "Now that makes for good political bedfellows." I had fucked Paulina hard from the rear as she tongued Laura, and I had come deep inside her.

"Sure does." Paulina said, still enjoying the wetness between her legs as my semen oozed out of her. "And that's one hell of an endorsement, too."

"So who is bribing who, here?" Laura asked.

"I'd say it's a win-win for all of us." I replied.