All Comments on 'Agnes Dourville Ch. 06'

by ValoryG

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Another daughter

We saw it coming and I'm glad for Michael as this is done with such love and caring. This is really a great story and I can't wait to read more of the transformation. I still have my suspicions about Sharon though.

Take us there, Val.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

i agree completely with santacruzman's comments. lovely read ,please continue with this.can't wait to read more.xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Agree with the other two..

I read a lot of the submissions on here - too many of them are formulaic and it's a case of "read one, read them all". The reason I keep going is to find gems like this one.

I'm loving the slow build-up. I'm loving the whole transformation. I'm not loving waiting for the next chapter!!

I too wonder about Sharon, however I cannot help thinking that this isn't Agnes and Clarice's first rodeo. This leads me to two possible conclusions (which may, or may not both actually be true!)

1. Given Sharon't behavior and how overly protective her parents are. She was their last "project".

2. Given how overly-girly Clarice's bedroom is and how there seems to be a slight conflict between the level and femininity she apparently displays (Baby-Doll nighties etc) and her chosen job (handling molten lead isn't exactly a first-choice career for a hyper-feminine girl!) I can't help but wonder if Clarice was actually Agnes's first project...

So, can't wait to find out if I'm right. Get writing!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous