Agnus's Reawakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her to me and continue kissing her. My hand is on her hip and I grab a handful of her ass pulling her cheeks apart. She softly moans into my mouth, her tongue caressing mine.

My hand inching down her cheek until I feel the hair lightly covering her lips touch my fingers. She clinches her butt and draws in a deep breath and pushes little toward my fingers. I just move with her, not allowing my fingers to touch her lips.

I continued to caress her body, taking in all the soft curves and dimples in her skin. Agnus has one hand holding my cock and the other slowly kneading my balls.

Her finger is tracing around my head and dipping it into the pre-cum that is slowly oozing from the tip rubbing it into my cock it feels so incredible she is keeping me rock hard.

My hand is cresting over her knee and down her leg. I run my finger to the back of her leg then to the back of her knee. Making little circles on her skin.

We break from kissing, "Thank you for being so gentle and patient with me you are getting me so turned on I am aching inside. I am amazed at how hard you are. I cant wait to have you inside me touching places that have never been touched," her breathless voice filled with lust and longing.

I smiled and kiss her some more while my hand are on the back side of her leg. I am inching closer to her pussy I can feel her slightly tremble with anticipation as my hand gets closer.

My hand is now so close I can feel her heat. I run my finger along the crease of her leg down to her cheeks and around to the other side.

"John you are such a tease," she moans as we kiss.

I take my hand and I cup her vulva applying pressure and lightly squeezing her swollen lips .

Agnus presses back into my hand, "Mm-hmm yes play with it"

Her hair is soft as my fingers trace her lips, each pass applying a little more downward pressure allowing my finger to get between her lips.

Agnus opens her legs as wide as she can and her delicate flower opens and I can feel her heat growing. I start kissing her neck down to her shoulder and she rolls slightly so she is now flat on her back.

I kiss my way down to her breast I tease them and take one of those beefy nuggets into my mouth. Her nipples a so hard and long. I have taken her breast into my mouth and play with her nipple, licking and swirling it in circles.

"Agnus moans I like that! Suck my nipples baby. "

I am going back and forth sucking and teasing her nipples, as my hand continues to pet and stroke her pussy. I continue kissing and caressing her as I make my way down, want to she her up close..

I am now between her legs looking at at her pussy. Her outer lips firm with excitement have opened her vulva allowing me to see the soft delicate structures between them. I can smell her feminine scent for the first time.

She has a beautiful cascade of pink flesh that extends out and flows over her outer lips. They come together at her clit which has started to come out from under its hood. Her hole is covered by one of her inner lips I use my finger and move it over. Drawing a soft moan from Agnus.

I run my finger along her slit to see how moist she is. She had just enough moisture it had her skin tacky. As I move in closer her musk fills my nostrils, it is light and delicate and it causes my cock to twitch and leak more precum.

I extend my tongue until it hits her opening. Agnus jumps a little and gasp deeply as i flatten my tongue spreading it across her slit. The tanginess of her pussy with the thought this is the first tongue to be here in over two decades made my cock swell up even more.

"Aha yes baby, work your tongue. That feels so good."

I start moving up slowly, small movements back and forth and up and down, over her hole dipping the tip into her. Making my tongue go from rigid to soft and flat her breathing is getting deeper and louder. Moving up I suck her lips into my mouth and play with them. Agnus is moaning while she caresses my head.

"Uh-Huh John, get me all wet. Get me ready to take your big cock"

Her hands cradle my face and softly stroke the side of my head. Moving closer to her clit and working that sensitive tissue between her hole and clit makes her moan even louder. My tongue going back and dipping into her hole. I can taste her nectar has it starts to emerge.

She pulls me closer, "Yes John that feels so good."

Her clit is hard as my tongue hits the base and I flatten out covering it and start wiggling it lightly at first and the increasing the pressure. Her legs jerk every time I lick her clit.

"Oooh yes that's it right there baby don't stop. Oh yes baby make me cum, please make me cum."

I keep on licking and flicking her clit. Agnus pushes her pussy harder into my mouth. She has a hold of my head pulling me into her thrust.

"Oh ooh you, you're gonna make me oohh! "

She tightens her legs around my head and trembles while uttering sounds softly. I take her clit in my mouth and lightly suck while flicking the tip. She bucks and I hold on making sure I don't stop.

Agnus finally releases my head from her grip. I relax and let her catch her breath while lightly petting and kissing her. I feel her pussy with my finger and work my way to her opening.

The outside is wet and slick so I coat my finger good and slowly press it against her hole and it starts to slide in. Agnus moans loudly, her pussy is tight.

I get it in an inch or two to find she not as moist as i wanted. I keep working to see if i can get her wetter. After a few minutes I stop, not wanting to irritate her pussy and tell myself we are going to need some lube.

"She looks down, that was great I had forgotten how good it feels to cum. How wet am I?"

"You are getting there but not ready yet."

"I have some KY jelly in the bathroom you can use."

I got the tube and I put some on my fingers insert them and smeared it around making sure I get enough in her. Using my finger I rub her g spot and start getting her worked up again

"Ooh that feels nice John. Can you try now. I really want to feel you in me as she stroked my cock."

I applied some to my cock and made sure there was plenty on the head. I get between her legs and I touch my head to her lips. I reach down and I rub my head up and down her slit.

Such a beautiful contrast her pink flesh being rubbed by my purple head. I place my head against her hole and apply pressure. A little more and I feel it start to open and I watch as my head slides in, I stop soon as the ridge passes through.

Agnus grabs my shoulders and exclaims,"Oh my god John your head is so hard, your are stretching me good."

I wait a moment and let her adjust. I push forward watching her pussy swallow my cock. I get about half in and let her rest a second. I can feel her pussy spasm as it is trying to accommodate my cock.

"Oh John you are so big and hard! You are stretching my little pussy good. I want to feel you all the way in"

I work back and forth getting a little more in each time. Agnus begins to push back. Her pussy is tight but is handling me well. It is not long before she starts getting wetter.

Working it slow in and out going a little deeper on each down stroke. Finally i feel my balls come to rest on her ass. I flex my pelvic muscles and push in and grind. Her pussy feels so good, it is twitching and grabbing me tight.

"Oh my John you are so deep in me, you feel so good, so hard. Umm you're such a big handsome man, you look so good between my legs," as she plays with my nipples and tightens her pussy even more.

I pull all the way back leaving only the head in and then push back in. One long stroke after another pushing in and grinding against her pussy. Her muscles are grabbing and pulling my cock trying to keep it inside her

Agnus starts thrusting back and grunting, "That's it baby work your big tool, make mamma cum"

I run my hand over her body and tweak her nipples while fucking her deep. I never dreamed a woman could feel so good as she does. I want it to last for ever, but I know the way she is working my cock it wont.

"Oh my god John you're driving me wild."

"Agnus your pussy is so tight, you feel so good"

My rod is driving in and out of her with long solid strokes taking all of my cock. I push it in and grind, her breath is ragged.

"Your rubbing on my cervix, oooh my god I have never been so full. Ooooh my, ooh my, thats it baby nice long strokes."

Agnus looks so small under me. Her thin pale legs spread wide, her pussy lips clings to my cock like tentacles every time I pull back. Her pussy gripping cock trying to keep it deep inside of her. She is wet enough, but not too wet I feel every fold of her pussy as I slide it in and out. It feels like velvet, fucking her slow and steady.

I flex my kegel muscle on every stroke so the hard ridge of my head rubs her g spot. I see the look of desire and lust, the same look all women have when pure carnal pleasure has them right at that edge.

Waiting for that one stroke or flex that sends them over into that moment of true release were they lose complete control of their bodies,minds and words. I know I have her right there, her eyes begging for that total release.

I pull back until only the head remains inside her, I flex and push all the way in and grind my head into her cervix and it happens. She closes her eyes, grabs my butt and I feel her pussy convulsing hard around my cock.

She can only utter sounds, oooooooh John, oooooh ummm ssss. Her pussy squeezing me tight and her grunting sounds was all it took. I felt the build up start, "I going to cum in you. I am going to shot my hot sticky cum deep in your womb Agnus."

"Ohhh yesss do it, cum all inside me. Oh I am cumming so hard."

I push it all the way in and I let loose. My balls start unloading into Agnus, pulse after pulse, it felt like it was coming up from my toes. It had been so long since I have cum like that.

I can feel it oozing out around my cock and running down my balls. Agnus breathing hard and moaning after each wave that moves through her body. Agnus finally comes down and is breathing hard, it take a few minutes before she says anything.

"John you gave me the most intense orgasm I have ever had. You really know how to work it."

I smiled and flexed and made my cock jump inside her.

"Wow you are still so hard!"

I move it back and forth slowly feeling my head churning all our fluids around inside her pussy and oozing out around my cock.

"Ummmm that is nice, are you trying to make me cum again."

"I love to way you feel inside Agnus."

My movement is forcing more cum out around my cock and runs down her butt crack.

"Oh we are making a mess." she said.

"You want me to get us a towel?"

"No stay right here, I love the feel of your cock buried in me."

I stay in her moving it in small motions, Her pussy gripping and milking my cock.

"Oh that feels real good. John just keep that up, you are rubbing something good. Oooh my you are going to do it again.

That's it Agnus your pussy feels so good. Cum on me again"

"Oh John I am. I am going to cum again! Oooh yes, yes right there John!" Her voice goes up an octave or two.

"I feel you getting tighter on my cock. Let it go Agnus, cum on me."

I reach up and roll her nipple and she starts.

"OOOOh my god!! I am umm yes!"

Agnus has another orgasm that rocks her body hard. I just hold still and let her enjoy it grinding my cock deep in her pussy.

She lay there huffing,trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my, that was good. That was very good," she said smiling at me with her face and chest flush.

"I have never had one trigger so fast after cumming all ready."

I pull my cock out, her pussy is red and her lips a swollen from me grinding her pussy. Her hole is wide open and the cum is running out. I go and get us a towel and wipe her up. I crawl into bed next to her. She is laying on her side with her back to me. My cock nudges her backside as I move in.

"I cant believe you are still so hard."

I told her it has been over a year since I had sex so I am more than turned on. . Her butt is so little her swollen pussy lips jutted out there like a big red target. I took hold of my cock and put it to her lips.

"What are you doing big boy?"

I did not answer with words, I pushed my cock into her pussy as far as I could.

She gasped, "I feel what you're doing! Umm and it is nice. John you are going to wear me out with that, oh my, with that big cock of yours."

Sliding my rod in and out of her slowly loving the added pressure from her legs being together.

"Oh my that feels real good baby. Take me any way you want to."

I reach in front and play with her nipples and rub her body' it does not take long and she is moaning louder and louder. I pick up the pace driving my cock into her faster and faster

"Oooh yes John fuck me, Fuck my tight little pussy."

"Oh you are so tight! Your nipples are so hard."

"Yes that's it big boy fuck my pussy, make me cum again."

I keep moving thrusting in and out. Watching her nipples jiggle every time I bottom out in her.

"Mmm you can get so deep in me. That it right there i am going to cum. Yess I am cuuumming!"

I keep my rhythm and drive my cock into to her pussy over and over. It seems like she would no more finish one orgasm and another would start. I guess my angel had me driving right into her g spot every time. I feel her pussy working my cock, sucking at it trying to drain my balls,

"Your pussy is so good you are going to make me cum deep in you again."

"Yes John I want you to cum in me. Fill me up, give it all to me."

I feel the tingle and I know it is about go. My head starts swelling more. I can feel even more texture and detail of her pussy. I feel her cervix rubbing the top of my cock. Her orgasm pushing me over the edge.

"Oh John I feel you getting so hard. Go ahead baby cum," she is rotating her butt against me pressing back taking me deeper. "Thats it baby put that cum right there, oh yes right there. Cum for me, oooh my!"

Her pussy grabs hold and it feels like it is sucking my cock. I grab her hips and push in and hold tight against her.

"Oh my, Agnus I am cumming," my cock jerking and throbbing as my cum is pumped into her

"She exclaims I cumming too baby."

We lay there for a long moment, my cock still wedge up inside her. Every little movement slides it around extracting moans from deep inside her.

"I cant do it any more, she says, as my cock is slipping out of her. You worked me over good John."

She turns to face me. We kiss for a long moment. Reaching up she places her hand gently on the side of my face.

"You are an amazing man. I can't ever remember being that turned on and I have never had that many orgasms. You are so gentle and knew just what to do and when to do it. You made this better than I could have ever dreamed possible.

"Thank you I enjoy making a woman feel good. I have never had a woman like you, you seemed to be trying to pull my cock off. You really know how to work it yourself.

"Agnus smiled, I have always had good control of those muscles. My late husband would not last to long after I got him inside me. You were able to last longer that he ever did, it was incredible."

"You are a very verbal lady, you got loud, I am sure you neighbor heard you.."

"Agnus laughed and said oh well hope she liked what she heard. Don't worry about Betty she will be fine. She likes to act like a prude and pretends she does not like it when we talk about sex.

Once we got enough wine in her and found out she had two husbands before and they both sucked in bed. She is turned on by a man who takes control and tells her what to do."

"Well I guess this will give you a lot to talk about with your friends."

"They will be so jealous. You don't mind do you?"

"I shook my head no. If that is what makes everyone happy who I am to stand in the way. Why should I, mom has already told you all everything about me any way."

"Yes she did get me and the other ladies very interested in you with her stories. She also told us she thought you had a thing for older women. I decided I would test the waters and see if it was true. I am so glad it is. I thought my days of feeling like this where long behind me.

We laid there for a while talking and petting each other. We decided to get up and cleanup the bed and I suggested we take a shower. I got the water running and she joined me.

We took turns washing each other. I cleaned her first and she enjoyed my hands going all over her body. I even played with her anus dipping the tip of my finger in to it.

"Oh my John you are a very naughty boy."

She washed me next and it felt great having her hands touching me. By the time she got below my waist I was hard again. When I turned to face her my cock was point right at her.

"John you are all worked up again, she takes my cock in her hand and as she is stroking it she ask, Did I do this to you?" she said with a wicked little grin.

"Yes you did. I loved the way your hands felt has you washed my body. I could not help getting hard again."

"Well let me fix that!"

She sits on the bench and pulls me to her. Using one hand to stroke my cock and the other playing with my balls. Agnus looks up and without saying another word she opened her mouth and took my head into it.

"Oh yes Agnus take my hard cock into your mouth. I want you to suck it."

She waste no time and starts working my cock aggressively. Her tongue working all around my head. She opens wide and slides it in as far as she could causing herself to gag. Agnus takes my cock out of her mouth.

"Just tell when your going to cum."

I nod and she goes back to sucking and stroking me. Ten minutes go by and I am getting close. The sight of the 78 year woman sucking my cock proves to be more than I can stand.

I put hands on the shower wall and lean in closer, rocking my hips as I start mouth fucking her. She ran her tongue down my shaft and took one of my balls into her mouth. Her thumb is rubbing quickly under my head rubbing the pre-cum that is oozing out of my cock. into my skin.

"Thats it baby keep that up you're going to make me cum."

Its right there building, my breathing is hard. My butt tenses, that deep tingle starts and her tongue working hard under my cock head. My bulbous head swells even more.

" Oh yes Agnus that is it I am going to cum."

She takes cock out and works the head with her hand putting just the tip to her lips. I flex, my cock is hard and throbbing cum oozes out onto her lips. Agnus is dipping her tongue into the slit of my cock letting the cum run out on to it.

My knees get weak and I catch myself on the shower wall. Agnus gets up and I sit down my cock slowly deflating. She washes the cum off her face and body and turns to me. She sits down in my lap facing me and we kiss. I run my hands over her body just taking in the moment.

"Thank you, It felt so good."

"I was my pleasure. I love feeling and watching a man cum in my hands. It is a big turn on to feel you erupt from the pleasure I cause."

She pulled me close and hug me, pressing her breast into my face. I take one of her hard nipples in my mouth. "

Oh John I can't take being teased and I am too sore for sex:, she says as she cradles my head to her breast.

I stand up holding her under her ass and turn and set her down on the bench seat. I spread her legs and went to town eating her out. I worked her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh yes, that I can get into baby."

I licked and sucked her through two more orgasms. By this time the water was getting cool. I help her out and dried her off. Agnus returns the favor and dries me real good. I enjoy the attention she gives to my cock and balls.

"This is an amazing thing when you think about how much pleasure it gives. I love looking at it and feeling it in my hands. She leans in and kiss it on the head. Thank you for sharing it with me.