All Comments on 'Agreement'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Through the wringer!

Jason has put Jen through the wringer! If he truly loves her, he's going to have to go some distance to prove it. He has humiliated her and mistreated her; now it's time to step up and really be a gentleman (he seemed one the first time when he carried her to her dorm and treated her so nicely!), and being a gentleman will show her that he really cares. I think he has some things to clear up for himself (hasn't he lied to her too?); then he needs to be really loving to her -- no put-down statements, no belittling comments, no name-calling, no evil sneers. He has shown that he can be a tender, caring, and loving guy. There is hope for them I think if he can show that he truly loves her. IF that happens, I'd like to see Jason become a bit more mature in his action but also in his appearance. Give Jason a dusting of chest hair to go along with his emerging gentler and more mature character.

radiodemonradiodemonalmost 11 years ago

After the last chapter, I had a feeling something like this might happen...nice job, it works :) But now...oh, he's gonna make her take it up the ass, isn't he?

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I have to say I am tickled that people are actually reading this series and remember what happened! That is so cool! Thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

This series is one of my favorites! Honestly, I come back here often just to check if there's a new story btw Jen & Jason. Love where you're taking this storyline.. can't wait for the next installment!

littlesecret18littlesecret18almost 11 years ago
Love it!!!!

This has been one of my favorite series!! The perfect mix of domination and romance!!!

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
Six Chapters Are Not Enough

We really need a 7th. Need to find out if his sister is right that he's a sociopath - he really comes off in this chapter as a Jekyll and Hyde. I need one more chapter to find out what really happens. Suspicious of the happy ending here. Marvelous talent in all chapters. Thank you.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments,

Chapter 7 is posted now as "Payback is a bitch"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next installment

Introduce her to anal. Excellent so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous