Agreement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers

"Uh, ahhh-" she stammered.

He spoke up. "Want to drop by?"

Her eyes batted a couple of times. "I'm close to home now."

He said nothing.

She squinted, and she sighed again. "Alright. But it will have to be quick. I have to get home. I really do."

"Okay."

They hung up, and she changed the car's direction immediately. It meant twenty more minutes of driving, and she was already tired. But she had to admit it to herself. It didn't matter how much more time it caused. She was going.

...

6.

Outside his apartment, she paused in the car a second and checked herself in the mirror. Her hand mussed at her hair to make sure it was still in place, and she dabbed a bit of gloss to her lips. Her eyes looked like shit, she thought. Tired. She shook her head and pushed on.

At his door, her hand raised and held before knocking. What am I doing? This is so stupid, so crazy.

Her hand went ahead and rapped at the door a couple of quick times.

Another couple of seconds passed, and the door swung open. Trevor was backing away with it, and she walked inside. He closed it behind her, and she stayed right there with her back at the door. She went no further.

He circled back in front of her, and she gulped. He was bare-chested, barefooted, and only dark sweats clothed him from the hips down. His pecs tweaked as he motioned his arm towards the living room. His skin looked so smooth it reminded her just how much younger he was. Part of her winced and part of her churned.

"C'mon in."

"Uh no. No, I can't." She wasn't really breathing and her voice came tight. "I can't stay."

They stared at each other a moment. He put his hands on his hips, and she resisted looking lower. She caught herself gazing into his eyes with her mouth agape.

He grinned.

Her middle swirled and she felt panicked. She abruptly turned to leave, putting her hand on the door knob.

His hand reached past her and kept the door closed. Still facing away from him, her words came softly.

Her voice trembled. "Did you talk to your dad?"

"You asked me that before. No, I haven't. I'm not going to."

He slowly turned her to him. They were close. She detected a vanilla, but musky, scent about him

The room was absolutely silent, as he raised his hand to her face, and a couple of fingers moved strands of her hair to the side. The fingers then traced her cheek before going to her chin. His fingers titled her chin up, so her face was looking up at his, as his face moved closer to hers.

Her whispery voice sounded out. "I... I... ."

His lips almost touched to hers, but stopped. Her lips were parted and waited. Another second, and his softly pressed hers. Her eyes closed, and she savored the exquisite feel of their kiss.

He lingered with his lips on hers, and then pressed closer. Her lips responded with the same and their faces moved together some. His lips then opened hers, and the tip of his tongue followed. She put hers to it.

His mouth moved again, and his kiss grew firmer. More of his tongue entered her mouth, but it just paused there, his lips meshing and rubbing to hers. A warmth washed her, and her lips held to his. Her mouth closed tighter to his tongue and then pulled at it. Her cheeks drew in with her sucking on his tongue.

His hands went to her dress, and his palms clenched fabric, and they started hiking it higher. He bunched it into his hands, and the sleek fabric easily raised into clumps in his fists. Her hands started to where his fists were, but then stopped. They instead came up to his shoulders and gripped.

He broke their kiss, and descended at once. Her face looked down to see his hands take the sides of her now-exposed panties and start unfurling them down her legs. They easily slipped over her legs, though the crotch of them stuck for an instant in the middle before falling fast.

She saw her thin, white panties pool atop her black heels, before his hand lifted one shoe and brought the panties under it to clear it to the side. He stood back up, and with his eyes burning at hers, his thumbs hooked the waist of his sweats and yanked them down. A couple extra tugs had to clear them over his bulge, and then his cock bounced into the open.

Her eyes fixed on his hard dick, and the memory of the trunk-like thickness swirled back for her. Her middle flooded. She gave a small moan they both could hear.

His hands roughly reached around behind her and cradled her ass. He leaned forward, pressing her up against the door and then his legs flexed to push up, moving his hands and arms to her off her feet.

"OH!" She shouted, as her feet dangled in the black heels and his hips worked between her hers. "Oh, OH!"

His hands pulled higher, and the effect was to start her legs out to the sides of her hips. The momentum wasn't enough to get her legs up, but despising herself for it, she jerked her legs higher herself and brought them further around his back.

"Oh, Trevor," her tone was shrill, as he still maneuvered to get lower under her, and to get her higher up. Her legs clutched to him and pressed up, helping her higher up the door.

His hand went to his cock, as his voice came in a growl. "You couldn't wait to get over here, could you?"

She grunted as his fist steadied his shaft under her.

His snarl increased. "Tell me you couldn't wait to get over here."

His fist managed to get his head to her drenched lips, and the sensation of his hardness at her pussy made her snap her head backward, banging it against the door.

"AHHH!" her wail was from her throat.

"Tell me-"

She blurted before he could finish his words. "I came over here for you to fuck me."

His hands dipped her ass, at the same time he thrusted hard forward, and she screamed out.

"AAAAHHHH!!"

Her legs wrapped tighter around him, and he started bucking at her. She felt impaled on him, and full. Her back slid up and down the door hard.

He kept a hard, steady pace deep inside her. Her arms desperately clung to his shoulders, as she held on. Her head popped up and down in time with his thrusts. In her periphery, she could see her black heels still harnessing her feet and bouncing up and down in the air.

Waves of sheer ecstasy started deep inside her, and as the first spasms swelled, she brought her mouth to his ear. Small grunts kept coming with the pounding he was giving her, so she didn't know if she'd be heard by him.

She half-whispered in his ear. "This is what I came for. I came over here for you to fuck me."

He started yelling and writhing in place, and she was sure he was cumming. Her own body shook, and currents shot about inside her. She wondered if she would pass out.

He kept her pinned against the door as he settled, and her legs stayed tight on his waist. She liked how he still felt stuffed inside her. How he still wrapped his arms about her, holding her close. They both panted. Soon he was easing her down.

"Oh my god," was all she could manage.

She felt incredibly wet on her inner thighs, and she even looked down, wondering if there may have been some pool on the floor. There wasn't, but she did eye her panties in a clump there.

He smoothed her dress back down, he pulled his sweats back up, and then he surprised her. He swept her panties up in his hand, and then he put them in the pocket of his sweats.

She chuckled. "I need those."

He smiled mischievously. "No. You don't get them."

"I don't?"

"No. I want you to drive home without them. Think of me. And then, go in that house without any panties on."

He grinned, and she could swear she had impossibly dampened again.

...

7.

In the dark of the night, Bill tossed and turned in bed. Once again, he checked the clock. Where is she?

Sometimes she stayed after the meetings and had a glass of wine with some of the other women. It was probably that. But... .

There had been nothing the last couple of days. She hadn't mentioned a word about Trevor. Of course, neither had he. But he expected she would at least have said something. She had slept with Trevor. They couldn't just leave it at that.

At long last, the front door opened and closed. He heard her ease up the stairs as quietly as she could. She entered the darkened bedroom without a word.

As she undressed, he laid there and tried to keep quiet. Impossible.

His voice was low. "How are you doing?"

She flinched just barely, her silhouette jerking and then returning to her dress. "Okay. Really tired."

"Was starting to worry."

He tried to glimpse her, but she hurried with a slip she pulled over herself, and then was headed in the direction of the bathroom. He managed to get his question out before she reached the bathroom.

"Did you see him?" It was a hunch, but he tried it anyway.

Inside he stirred, as she froze in place for a moment. "Yes." She continued on into the bathroom.

He shifted about in the bed and many questions came to mind. His boxers seemed to tighten on him, and he figured she was formulating a strategy while using the bathroom.

She took a while, and his hand went ahead to his crotch. Did she really see him? He wanted details.

The bathroom door opened and the light clicked off, and she made her way into bed. He gave her the chance to relax, but then he spoke up.

"Did you actually go by there?"

The dark room was quiet a long moment, before her soft reply broke the silence. "Yes."

He felt his blood rush. "He called you?"

Again, she delayed, and for a moment, he worried she would try to shut him down.

"I called him."

"You did?"

Her hand rubbed her eyes.

He wanted to make sure he got this right. "You called him on your way home from the meeting?"

"Yeah."

"Did you ask him about coming by there?"

Her answer was quick and her tone tight. "No, of course not."

"Oh, okay." His hand at his middle confirmed he was swelling. "But... you called him."

She sighed. He wasn't sure how to take it. Something happened.

He gently went further. "He wanted you to drop by?"

"Let's talk about this tomorrow, alright? I'm exhausted."

"Julia, don't do that to me. You can't leave me hanging." He shifted again in bed. "He wanted you to come by, didn't he?"

"Yes."

"And honestly," he drew a breath, "you knew he would when you called him, didn't you?"

The room was quiet and still before she squeaked her reply.

"Yes."

"You wanted to go and see him, I bet."

She half-whispered. "Yeah. I did."

"Had you already thought about it?"

Her head nodded on the pillow. "Yeah."

"And... were you already wet before he opened the door?"

"Bill-"

"Were you?"

Again a half-whisper. "Yeah."

He felt himself harden and his hand gripped his shaft.

His voice lowered. "Had he already gone to bed? What was he wearing?"

Her hand raised to her forehead, and it was as if she was shielding her eyes.

She tried, unsuccessfully, to sound nonchalant. "He must've been in bed already. He had on sweats."

"Sweats? You mean, sweat pants? No shirt?"

"Bill... ."

"You look at his chest?"

"What?"

"Did you look at his chest? Did you notice his chest?"

Her hand stayed on her eyes. He didn't let up.

"I'm thinking you did. I bet you took a long look at his chest. You didn't expect to see him like that, I suspect. And you know what?"

Silence.

"I bet he wanted a reaction from you."

"Bill... let's talk tomorrow."

His hand eased up and back down on himself.

"I bet he got a reaction from you."

"I didn't... . I didn't say anything."

"Hey, I bet you didn't have to, Julia. I bet he saw your eyes take him in. You know that?"

She stayed quiet.

"You know what that probably did to him, right?"

"Bill, stop it. I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't-"

"C'mon, Julia. Don't bullshit either of us. You know good and well what you did. Your eyes scanned his bare chest, and when he saw you gawk, he got hard. You know it, admit it."

She rubbed her eyes.

His voice tightened together with his grip on himself. "You got him hard. And, you also knew already what was going to happen, didn't you?"

She gave a long sigh. His hand moved a little quicker.

"Julia, if you're honest about it, even honest with yourself, you went over there knowing-"

"I knew." Her words came sharp.

It was his turn to sigh. "You went over there knowing-"

"When I went over there, I figured he was... going to... ."

"Going to fuck you. That he was going to fuck you, Julia."

"That he was going to fuck me. I went over there... if I went over there he was going to fuck me."

"You actually went over there to fuck him, Julia."

He tried not to make any noise under the sheets with his pumping, but it was impossible.

Her tone came weak. "Bill, what are we doing?"

Bill wasn't sure how much longer he'd last. "You go with him to his bedroom?"

She shook her head on her pillow.

He paused. "Huh?"

"We didn't go to his bedroom."

He chuckled and pulled hard again. "Oh. You never made it to his bedroom."

She tugged the sheets higher with one hand, and her other hand covered her mouth.

He softly asked. "The couch?"

Her head shook again against the pillow.

Bill gently chuckled in disbelief. "You mean to tell me you guys... on the floor? He undress you?"

Her words came from her throat, and he was sure that even she was affected by telling this now. "I was against the door. He... uh... he bent down. Pulled my panties off. He stripped off his sweats. And he propped me against the door."

He couldn't get his words out, as he panted on the edge. He wanted to speak, but he couldn't. She half-whispered still, now wanting to tell.

"He had me up against the door. In his arms. He lowered me onto him. He was very hard. He... he fucked me. It was... I don't know. I've never... ." She drew a breath, like maybe she should stop, but she didn't. "I've never been so just taken like that. Fucked like that. It was amazing. It really was."

He started shaking and spasming, and the waves of pleasure rolled him fiercely. He couldn't contain his grunting aloud. As he kept cumming, she added to it.

"He came in me over and over and over again, Bill."

The pulsing pleasure struck even harder at him, and it took several moments for him to return to anything close to normal. When he did, he hoarsely got his words out.

"Wow. Wild."

Her hands rubbed her face once more, and she slipped further into the sheets.

As his breathing leveled off, he choked out his thought. "I have to see you two together-in person."

Her words came back muted. "We can't do that." She turned onto her side and away from him.

Sure we can. He grinned in the darkness. Sure we can.

...

8.

Late Thursday afternoon was the perfect time for a social mixer. Bill drifted about the neighborhood wine tasting, mingling with other guests, but also keeping an eye on Julia. Smiling, chatty neighbors stood about on the deck of the neighborhood clubhouse.

The early spring evening was glorious, and the wines were delicious. Even Trevor seemed to be enjoying it, though he had never known Trevor to really be a wine drinker.

Bill had brought him over for the get together, surprising Julia who had already arrived and had a glass in hand when she saw them enter. Ever the graceful guest, she didn't even flinch as she hugged them both hello and welcomed them. Probably only Bill noticed that her next two wine selections had gone down quickly.

For his part, Bill carefully paced himself. Alternating between sips of some reds and water, he didn't dare want to overdo it. After all, he was driving. It would be up to him to take Trevor back over to Trevor's apartment. He smirked, and expected Julia wouldn't mind going with them to take him home.

As discreetly as he possibly could, he studied his wife while she enjoyed the tasting. She chatted her friends and neighbors as would be expected, but she also frequently let her eyes track over to her son, watching who he talked to and how he handled the wine. Her pattern was to spy on Trevor and then next look to Bill. Once Bill picked up on this, Bill made it a point to never let Julia see him watching her. She needed to be able to act as unguarded as she would.

Julia stood and listened attentively to her friends, as she held the glass aloft in her right hand. Her left arm crossed her middle and served to support her right, as the glass always dangled close for easy access. Julia really appreciated wine, and this was the perfect social for her.

Bill drank more and more water, letting his minimal wine sampling dissipate. Eventually, he made his way back over to where Trevor stood with some people, all the while knowing Julia was keeping tabs on them. He took his time saddling up beside his son.

"How are you doing?"

Trevor smiled. "Great, thanks. You?"

"Oh, just fine." Bill managed to glimpse Trevor's eyes closely, and noticed Trevor loved his wine, too.

"Still wanting to hang out some more?" Trevor shifted on his feet.

"A while longer, sure. Hey look, I want you to do a favor for me."

"Yeah? Absolutely. What is it?"

"Well, later when we go to take you home, I'll make sure your mom tags along."

Bill watched Trevor shoot a look back off to where Julia stood. Bill didn't dare glance that way. If both of them looked, it would be obvious to her they were talking about her. It was enough that Trevor looked himself. Then, she could suspect.

Bill continued. "On the way to your place, we'll all be probably feeling no pain, and... put on a little show with her. Let's have some fun."

Trevor's eyes darted back to Bill's and looked shocked. Julia probably noticed that, too. Bill just smiled back at Trevor. He shrugged.

Bill kept a level voice. "All just good fun. No worries."

Trevor stammered a bit. "Are you sure?"

Bill gently smiled. "Yeah. Look, she's up to it. She wouldn't want to admit it. But she is."

Trevor slowly nodded. "Oh, okay. Sounds good." He took a long drink of the red he was holding.

Bill wandered on off.

...

9.

Julia stayed focused on what the older man in front of her was explaining. It wasn't easy. The delicious, rich red wine had numbed her. The breeze in the early evening dusk soothed her. But she stayed attentive. As the neighbor finished his story, Bill emerged beside her.

"Oh hey, Bill." The older man took Bill's hand and shook. "Was just catching Julia here up on the HOA news. Great party, huh?"

Julia felt Bill draw close.

Bill answered politely. "Yes, it really is. This is a great way to start ending the week."

The older man tilted his head towards Julia, while still looking at Bill. "You've got one great woman here. Claire and I think the world of her."

Bill slowly nodded, and he hooked an arm behind Julia to bring her close. Julia tried her best not to recoil.

"I sure do." Bill said. "She takes good care of me. Works her business, and keeps our Trevor straight. She does it all. All while working out, and looking gorgeous."

Julia looked up at him, and she politely smiled. He went to kiss her, and she slanted her cheek to take his buss. They both looked back to the neighbor, as Bill closed the conversation.

"Great seeing you, Ed. Have a good night."

"Good night."

She and Bill pivoted away, and the sway of their move made her lightheaded. Great wine.

He tried walking them with his arm still around her, but she loosened and separated. She spoke to him from his side, as they made their way from the deck and the crowd.

"You... you're so smooth."

jack30341
jack30341
1,894 Followers