Agreement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,892 Followers

"Ed's a good guy." Bill offered.

"Bill, what are you up to? What's going on?"

"Nothing at all, sweetheart." He shot a quick glance at her.

As they cleared the crowd, Bill caught Trevor's attention across the way. Bill gestured his head towards the parking lot, and Trevor started moving their way.

Julia's voice slurred slightly. "We're taking him home?"

"Yes. Let's give him a ride."

Bill guided her away with a hand at her back.

...

10.

When the three of them reached Bill's black Suburban, Trevor went to open the back passenger car door, and Bill walked a step just past him. As Julia came to the truck, Bill made a point to hold open the back passenger door for her, so she could follow Trevor into the backseat.

Bill spoke up. "Go ahead and ride in the back."

Her voice almost shrieked. "What?"

"Yeah, go ahead and ride in the back."

She stood still and glared at him a second.

He acted exasperated. "Oh, c'mon. Let your hair down, and relax."

She shook her head. "What do you think you're doing, Bill?"

Her shoulders drooped, but she stepped to the truck. One foot raised to the floorboard, her other foot followed, and she was in the backseat. Bill hurried around and climbed into the driver's seat.

He had started the truck, and adjusted the rearview mirror, when she was talking again.

"You see Trevor, your dad and I used to have this special little shorthand with each other."

Trevor tilted his head and listened closely.

She looked into Trevor's eyes and then tried to strike a certain tone. A delicate one.

"Years ago, your father would say to me 'let your hair down' when he was in the mood for sex."

Trevor smirked. But his eyes were wide.

She slowly nodded. Her eyes stayed on Trevor's for a second, and Bill wondered whether she was trying to decide something in her own mind. She took a deep breath and then launched forward.

She continued in a lower voice. "And see, he knew that, if I started pulling my hair down," her hands went into her hair, and first one pin and then a second released, "that was my way of signaling back to him that I was ready, too."

Trevor's eyes darted from her hands in her hair right onto her eyes, and she kept staring at Trevor, as she pulled at her hair, untangling it, and letting it fall loose.

Bill struggled to keep his look in the rearview mirror, while at the same time keeping his eyes on the road.

Julia turned her body more in the backseat to face Trevor. Trevor's eyes were glued to her. Bill kept glancing into the rearview mirror. Traffic crawled as Bill steered them towards Trevor's apartment.

Turned to her left to face Trevor, Julia propped her arm against the seat, her elbow resting on the leather while her hand angled back to cradle her face. Her eyes darted about Trevor's face focused on her. Her words purred out.

"Your father wonders what we're like together."

Bill saw how her white dress clung to her, and it was clear Trevor was enthralled. He didn't hear Trevor say anything back to her. She brought her free right hand up to his face, and stroked Trevor's cheek.

Her voice lowered even more. "I wouldn't blame you if you didn't feel comfortable... ."

Trevor's hand came into view, and it met her hand at his cheek. His face slanted into her palm, and he pecked a couple of kisses there. Then, his hand moved hers down and out of view. Bill saw her face look down into Trevor's lap, and then she instantly shot her eyes over to see if Bill was watching.

He heard her eek out, "Trevor."

Bill could see the top of her arm go back and forth. Trevor's hand no doubt moved hers in his lap. Her look was fixed there.

Trevor leaned his face over to her, and his lips dragged about her face as her attention went from staring down to gradually tilting back up to meet his lips. Soft presses back and forth alternated, until the two of them joined their mouths. Then, it appeared Trevor pushed more, and her mouth opened.

Bill couldn't believe his eyes. He gripped the wheel hard and could barely tear himself from the mirror to check traffic. He could feel his pulse race. His blood raged to his middle.

Trevor's left hand now cupped her face against his own, and it was obvious his right hand was occupied with hers in his lap. Her eyebrows lifted with her eyes still shut, and her impassive face conveyed how intensely she was being kissed. Bill was stunned that he was seeing Trevor doing this, and even more, that Julia was accepting it. Impossible.

Bill glimpsed back ahead and saw a side street he was familiar with. A slight turn of the wheel led the lumbering SUV into the side street. Bill searched for a discreet place to stop. He checked back to them again, and this time there was more active movement.

Trevor had leaned her back against the seat with her facing forward, and Trevor was turned away from Bill, his mouth apparently still on hers. His upper arms worked at her sides, and it didn't take long for Bill to figure out that Trevor's hands were maneuvering inside her dress. His hands were working Julia's panties down. At one point, his face left hers, her head tilted back as if she was peering up at the ceiling, and Trevor's lips swept at her neck.

Bill found an industrial building to the side and he veered into its parking lot. He heard Julia sound out a little squeal and he wondered what Trevor had done. Since it was after-hours, the parking lot of the large building was empty. Bill saw where there was an alley behind the building and headed towards it. He stole another look in the mirror.

Trevor was now positioned with his back against the seat and faced forward. His hands jerked about the sides of his shorts and was bringing them down. Julia was watching him intently.

Bill guided his SUV around to the alley way, and he was glad he saw that the alley continued on back behind the building. If it was necessary they could always simply drive on back around the building, and leave on the other end. He pulled the truck over to the side, shifted the gear into 'park,' but he didn't turn it off. Immediately, he twisted about to see the back seat. He could only be seen himself from his shoulders up, but his vantage point gave him the complete view of the back seat.

Trevor had stayed sitting back and slightly lowered in the backseat. He had pulled Julia over him, and she had lifted her knees to the seat, so that now her torso was high and angled over Trevor. Trevor's hands were under her dress, and Julia's right hand was out of sight and must have been between them.

Bill couldn't believe this was happening, and he also couldn't believe just how turned on he had become. His hands went to his trousers and frantically went about opening them. His eyes scoured about to keep a lookout, and saw no around.

Some jostling about in the back pulled his attention back to the backseat. Trevor's hands were now visible on her waist, and he was moving her. It took Bill a couple of seconds to orient, as his own hand reached inside his opened fly, hidden where Bill leaned against the front seat.

Bill figured out that Trevor was turning Julia around. Julia had been sitting with her back to Bill, but now Trevor had put her facing forward. Her eyes only met Bill's for a second, before she was batting them, and looking down to where Trevor had his hands. Trevor's hands bunched her thin dress up and up, and finally it was clear Trevor had stripped her panties off. The white gauze cotton of her sundress edged up over her waist, and there at her mound was a narrow blonde-brown trail of her pubic hair.

Bill blurted reflexively. "When did you trim it like that?"

Julia didn't even try to answer. Her head rolled from side to side as one of Trevor's hands slipped between her legs, dipped right through her middle, and then widened her stance, so that one her knees was outside his right leg and her other knee was outside his left leg. His hands pulled at her waist to bring her back towards him, and that's when Bill first saw Trevor's engorged cock. He's thick.

One of Trevor's fists steadied himself between her legs while his other hand led her middle to sit up over him. Julia struggled with her balance, her right hand bracing onto Trevor's leg and her left holding back against his hand where it supported her. Her eyes were squeezed shut, and her lips pursed tight.

When Trevor's hand pulled at her again, bringing her very close, her eyes squinted open and caught Bill's. Bill saw just how dazed with her arousal she was, and her eyes again left his. Her face was drifting down, when it at once jerked back level. Her eyes widened open and her lips circled out.

Bill shot his eyes to her sex, and Trevor's cock had plunged into her. The head of him had disappeared and a couple of inches were already inside her. A heavy gasp escaped her. Her hands gripped hard.

"Oh, oh, oh-" Close to a cry, she sounded desperate.

Bill's hand worked at himself, and he roamed his eyes around, making sure they were still safe. Before his look got back, she had groaned aloud.

Trevor's hand grasped and tugged her waist, and she was still groaning as she eased just lower on him. The dress stayed swept up and to the sides, and she and Bill could both see where her pussy was impaled onto the stalk of him. She panted.

Trevor's hand glided upward, and her hips drew up with it. There between her legs her lips clung tight to him, and the shiny wetness of her glistened from his shaft. He didn't bring her very high, and then his hand was taking her back down. Her head tilted just back, and her mouth fell further agape.

Bill was glad he couldn't see Trevor sitting behind her, and he was especially glad neither of them could see his hand pumping away at himself. He didn't know how long he would last.

She struggled, and her eyes swept about, trying not to meet Bill's.

Julia swayed from the pushing Trevor caused underneath her. He moved in and from her, with wetness coating the smooth skin of him there. Her hands searched for a good grip to keep on him.

Not slowing at all, Trevor kept pumping in her, but his hands took her sides and helped her to recline back against him. The effect steadied her, and it also made her even more exposed to Bill's hungry gaze. She was draped back onto Trevor while Trevor pushed up in her from his seat. His thighs flexed with each stroke of him. His feet must have been planted in the floorboard, and his hips thrusted off the seat's leather.

Her eyes flashed at Bill for a second. The thrusts were tossing her blonde hair about, and her chest in her white sundress jiggled from the pounding. Her eyes narrowed and batted.

"OOOOHHHHH, yeah," her raised voice became urgent.

Trevor sounded right back from behind her. "Yeah, yeah, YEAH."

Bill felt a strong one building within him, when he noticed a change in how they were moving. He wasn't sure what it was at first, but he looked at her hands brace onto Trevor's forearms at her sides. They tightened. Then, he looked to her hips, and he saw them moving faster, and not just bouncing up with Trevor's thrusts. She was pushing back at Trevor.

The tingling in Bill started at seeing Julia forcing down at the same time Trevor plunged up into her. Her eyes squinted almost closed and her lips trembled. Her words singed him.

"That's it. ...Fuck me. Fuck me right." Her hair tossed as she kept bouncing.

Trevor moaned hard under her, and it only enthused her, as she didn't slow her pace at all. Her face tightened, her panting thickened, and she rode faster.

Trevor blurted in a desperate tone from behind her. "I'm gonna cum."

Her response was quick. "Yeah. Yeah."

Bill shot his eyes to where Trevor's cock was pumping in and out of her. She was still bouncing hard, as Trevor cried a continuous moan. Bill watched at where her lips held his shaft working up and down, and suddenly white strands of fluid seeped out of her and down his shaft. More and more spilled out, as Trevor grunted hard over and over.

Trevor's grunts grew louder, and Julia's eyes clenched tight. Her mouth fell completely open, and guttural groans sounded out from her, too. She started shaking.

It became too much for Bill, seeing more white cream slide out of her, and Bill let go. His eruption in his hand shot everywhere-the seat, his hand, his shirt. He was rolled with wave and wave of ecstasy, his torso bucking, and was glad Julia didn't notice and Trevor couldn't see. It took several seconds to calm, and he started straightening himself.

A couple of more pats at himself, as he settled, and he was making himself turn back forward to the wheel. He glanced about, and with huge relief found they hadn't been discovered. He put the truck in drive. He could hear Julia and Trevor catching their breath and untangling from one another.

That was incredible. So fucking hot.

He had never seen anything like it. Certainly not in person and up close like that. He wiped his hand on his trousers over and over, trying to rid himself of the sticky wetness there.

All the way over to Trevor's place, the truck was absolutely quiet. Bill glanced in the rearview mirror a couple of times, and Julia was draped onto Trevor's side and staring searchingly off to the side. Trevor's head laid back on the seat.

Once they pulled up to Trevor's apartment, Trevor started getting out of the back. Trevor kissed Julia, and the kiss lingered. He then eased from the truck, saying goodbye to Bill as he did. Bill said goodbye back to him.

...

11.

Bill shook his head and started the trip back home. Julia's was collapsed in the back, her head leaned flat against the leather atop the backseat. Bill knew he should say something.

"That was so intense."

Julia blurted a laugh. Then, her face angled to where she could watch out the window off to the side. It was hard to make out her face but every few seconds when they'd pass a streetlight. It was quiet a while.

When she did speak, her voice was low and troubled. "We can't keep this up."

He looked in the rearview mirror and her face still stared off to the side.

Bill dragged a hand over his face. Why does she have to fuck this up? Complicate it?

He tried to strike a calm, reassuring tone. "This doesn't have to be complicated. A big... problem or something. I'm very understanding that-"

Her voice pierced through. "He's not a prop, Bill."

Bill fired right back. "And neither am I."

A second passed, her face didn't move, and her words floated out softly.

"I'm in love with him."

jack30341
jack30341
1,892 Followers