All Comments on 'Agreement Ch. 03'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
As Good as It Gets

I got impatient at first, but this was like water slowly and inexorably collecting at base of dam until the levy broke. My sole quibble would be I wanted a scene between Bill and Trevor - where in a restrained but unmistakable way , it's clear the torch has been seized ( not benignly passed ) and the coup d'etat is fait accompli.

Your story in this series remind me of sometimes of compressed version of Stanley Kubrick's ' Barry Lyndon'.

Full marks * * * * *

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

fanbloodytastic, what a tantalising read. Loved it especially the ending. Oh so sweet. What happens next please, divorce, arguments, accusations, fisticuffs? Happiness for the two of them and a baby.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Wow

Read this on a whim and so happy I did. It's beautifully written and wickedly hot. Now to read the first two parts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't let this end..

Part 4 please.. Bill loses his mind knowing HE caused Julia and Trevor.. angry because Trevor is now her lover, and jealous that he can't be part of it anymore.. he tries to take drastic measures only to fail miserably.. Julia then divorces Bill, and lives as a couple with Trevor, he impregnates her.. multiple times.. Just allow them to have a life together, and write a story about it for CH 4.. PLEASE don't let it end here.. Just made her dress even sexier now, hosiery and lingerie..

crazycujocrazycujoover 6 years ago
wow!

if this is your end of the story line, you certainly ended it with a bang. in all your stories the incest angle is the spice, but the story lines are what makes them stand out. i like the ones where seduction and reluctance are a part of the story line, and this one delivered the goods. i hope you keep posting stories, and am looking forward to your next one. many thanks!

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
A yummy chapter to this story!

Very yummy indeed; yet, through everything the ending came to abruptly... everything considered, it’s a great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved them

its all been said in the comments before.loved all the parts and i do hope you can add to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I agree with the one comment of please don't let this end. I really enjoyed the story, the romance, and hot sex. I really like the ideas that this comment or had too. Please don't let this end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dissapointed

loved this til the end...dad should have been able to be involved and share??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Glad you didn't involve the dad

Good job I hate when author add multiple male members (kinda weird) Soo happy the dad was left out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Superb !!!!!!!

I have been waiting patiently for more of your literotic artistry. How much longer before another installment????

jack30341jack30341almost 6 years agoAuthor
Soon

On its way.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

This is a great series ... but the whole “I can’t believe you spied on me” thing is too contrived. It’s too flimsy a reason for the split. It would have been more satisfying if she simply spent more and more time with her son, and eventually just never went home, making the switch to her son full time and permanent.

Regardless, it’s still excellent storytelling. Congrats.

69licklover6969licklover69over 5 years ago
wonderful series

pity there isnt more to cum.brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific series!

Enjoyed all of it. You brought out the woman's passion very adroitly. You have a rare talent. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!

This series is one of the best if not the best! For me some anal would have made it even better. GREAT JOB !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quite possibly the best story of its kind

I've read many well written stories about mother / son relationships but this is perhaps the best because you can feel the connection growing between Julia and Trevor, you believe it and you want them to find their way through it together....... Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love mom-son stories

I love mom-son stories, no other format gets my interest. But I get big time bored after the first time they have sex. For me the conquest is over. So having many parts of the story added on after their first time in the sack, finds me looking for other stories that have not yet had that initial conquest.

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 5 years ago
Alternate Ending

I am a firm believer that in fiction the author is an omnipotent God and whatever the author decides is the way it is. Period.

In this case, however, I would have preferred an ending where Bill, upon seeing the video, rushes home and TAKES Julia in much the same manner as Trevor had, and with Julia then reacting to Bill in the same manner she did to Trevor. And then they all live happily ever after.

Just saying.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 5 years ago
Chapter 4?

Ok, it's been a year and an art so,......

When is Chapter 4?

Great writing!

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
I for one had to:

Give this only three stars. The first installment of this series I gave five stars. In that one you could feel the emotional tanglements Julia was going through over her growing feelings for Trevor and her disbelief in Bill's apparent indifference almost to the point to pushing her into Trevor's bed. The second one we see Bill getting off on Julia's sexual relationship with their son. In the third one we see Bill as nothing but a pervert who much rather jerk off than pay any attention to his wife.

But that is not the reason for my rating was the forced sex (rape) scenario. They did not even have a safe word from what I can tell. To me, when a woman says no it's no.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 4 years ago

Outstanding. Loved it!!

Bleep735Bleep735about 4 years ago

While I hope you eventually write more of this story, I don’t think the “rape fantasy” was necessary. The hidden camera felt very much in line with everything else, but the fantasy came out of left field, and was uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

AWESOME !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Y'all always make the dad's punks with no backbone every author on this site, now he lose everything wow were his revenge if you want to make good story Eveyone has to lose something

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is truly a 5-star series which I hope at some point in time you can further develop. Throughout this series, the emotional and sexual growth and maturity of the lovers (mother and son) was logically and realistically developed. Having no problem with mutually agreeable incest, the mother/son adoration, respect, passion and intimacy is what I would expect said relationship would reflect. In such a solid relationship, the couple should be able to discover and fore fill their respective fantasy(ies) without fear of loss of self-esteem, self-assuredness, nor loss of respect from the accepted mate. I sincerely hope the author develops this series.

thegreat101thegreat101about 2 years ago

stunning piece!!! exellent 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What shallow people, mother and son. Dad has depression, illness, they just want orgasms. Who cares what's wrong with dad!

The son is really scum, who would do that to their ill parent!

This author is really good at describing hot sex, also describing cold betrayal. I compliment the writer on his ability to give the readers strong responses to his writing.

Chapter 4 idea:

Dad gets better, mom becomes ill, breast cancer, double masectamy, kemo. No sex for 6 months. Dad falls for big breasted sex kitten niece. The're in love and can't get enough of each other. Flaunts it to mom and son. How would chapter 5 deal with all that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!!! Loved it!!!!

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeover 1 year ago

Not a pretty tale but it was told so well. First time I have given a five to a story that I found so disturbing. Great piece of writing!!!

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Great story line but Julia comes off as way too clingy. Also poor Bill. Why was he painted as the fall guy?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

*5 minutes into Julia's therapy* Doctor Morales thinks to herself: "shit, I really gotta fuck my son. This sounds intense and lord knows I've not had a good rogering in decades."

Therapists be like: "and how does that make you feel?" "You have to talk to abc about xyz." "That'll be $300 for the hour to tell you what you already knew, thanks."

Well what did you expect to happen, Bill? That she'd come back to you who hasn't paid her much attention in years, or fall in love with the young hung stud that practically worships her and takes her to new sexual dimensions? Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wish there were more chapters. Chapter 4 could be about them living their new life and exploring their relationship, maybe indulging in more kinks (no extra people please). Bill is still crying about not being able to indulge in his cuckold fantasies. Julia confesses to her best friend about her new man and all the wonderful sexual adventures they have together... and eventually tells her that it's her son who is taking her on their whirlwind tours of sexual bliss. But then her friend tells her that - surprise, surprise - she is also fucking her own son and has been in an exclusive secret relationship with him for 4 years, and that her 3-year-old daughter is actually hers and her son's! And that's not all. There are more mother/son relationships in the neighbourhood than she realizes, and she invites her to a special get-together where they can all meet and cut loose without hiding anything. No orgies though. No swapping shit. Well that was my idea for the next chapter anyway.

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles19 days ago

Wish there was a chapter 4 or an epilogue in chapter 3. I’m not gonna tell the author how the story should go and it is wrapped up cleanly as is, but i always wish for some glimpse into the future. Not happily ever after. Just idk more. Then again, that’s surely a sign of a good story. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Agreement Ch. 02 Previous Part
Agreement Series Info