All Comments on 'Ahead of Time'

by Tom Allen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lawrenclawrencalmost 11 years ago
Dreadful

What a shitty thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

One of the better femdom stories I've read. He is clearly onboard with this. She is firmly in control of his sexuality, but has not destroyed him as a person. I will say six months? Is that healthy? Is it a threat for affect or will she do that? The suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Locked and under her control

I like this idea! Thank you for a great FemDom story. Five stars.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 11 years ago
Real

Reality in an erotic story works so much better than exaggeration, and there is definitely no exaggeration going on here. This story is so damned real, Tom, that it's scary. My cage is still uncomfortably tight...

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 11 years ago
Six Months?

Holy! He's in for a long lock up this time on the heels of a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
From a dominant woman

I have to agree with the commenter who says this felt remarkably real. I loved that they talked about what made it hot for both of them. I'm not really into cock cages myself, but I loved the play between them, and orgasm denial on a guy is SO hot. Great story--I hope it came from real life and you had a chance to play this way! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And his favorite part?

The divorce he gave her, right after cutting the cage off. Idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing clever or new here

And long usage of the cage is a medical problem. So not very believable either. Just smack her and throw the cage in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would any man?

Stay with a woman like that? One that considered him a toy. One than demonstrated her lack of love or respect for him? I don't see it. And the cage thing for a long period of time? What about a Doctor's appt? What about working out in a gym? What about using a public restroom? What about him being in an accident and requiring medical treatment? The entire scenario seems so implausible that it makes the story worthless.

Besides he could get it off by himself anytime he wanted to. Throw the bitch out and start a new relationship with someone that might actually love you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What about damage to his cock?

Six months in one of those plastic cages? That is plain unhealthy - and in more ways than one. No woman who truly cared for a man would do that to him.

I sure as shooting (pun intended!) wouldn't allow anyone to do that to my dick!

The six months thing at the end really detracted from the enjoyment I felt while reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow - this was bad

Even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Constructive criticism

I found the story too short and perfunctory to engage my interest and not up to the quality of TA's (much) earlier submission. He needed to explore our victim's mind set more.

However, I don't understand the blanket negative comments. The story is far from extreme and many of us like realistic chastity tales. Six months is NOT unrealistic and although the cage should be removed for cleaning every couple of weeks, this only takes minutes and if iced before removal there is no relief of relief of tension whatsoever. People who just don't like chastity stories should simply not read tgem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a joke!

The cage is a toy. An idiot with a simple tool found in any house removes it in seconds. Why would he put up with her behavior? Why would he take the chance of being found out with the thing on outside the house? His wife is a manipulative bitch. Why would he do anything but pack up and leave her? When you write about characters that are dumber than rocks, your story becomes dumb as a rock and not worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who writes these comments

LOL @ all the people saying his wife must not really love him, how she's a terrible person, etc. You realize that this is an extremely common MALE fantasy, right? That many men dream of being treated this way, and that a lot of people who are chaste in long-term relationships like this consider their chastity play to be more intimate than anything else they've ever done? I don't know how people who are so closed-minded ever come upon a story like this in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL @ "Who writes"

No real man has or wants these fantasies. This, of course, is a fictional story. Why people get so excited about this crap is beyond me. This writer could write that the moon is made of green cheese. That doesn't make it true. And for the previous commentator to suggest that any man would want to suffer his wife torturing him is simply ridiculous. Really? You found a wife that enjoys demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband? And a husband that would want any part of it? I'm STILL laughing at how stupid it sounds. That said, this was a truly horrible story about a woman hurting her husband. She demonstrates by her actions that she has no love or respect for him. Why would he stay around her? She'd be out of the house and divorced so fast it would make her head spin. And if he couldn't remove the cage himself (a simple task) go to a locksmith. Get a little embarrassing but then he'd have an addition witness for Court. Why anyone would think this story is in any way erotic, interesting or entertaining is beyond me. What a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A dead bitch she would be!!

Any man that would allow that shit is fucking insane and probably deserves that bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God I hate stories like this.

I don't think a single author has actually seen a cock cage up close. They are toys and easy dismantled without the key. So even for a fictional story this made no sense whatsoever. She couldn't hold him in the cage for 10 seconds let alone several months.And the only thing she could expect was to be divorced and outed to everyone she knew. I can hear the conversation now - "Mom I'm getting divorced". "Why on earth is that happening dear"? "Well I tried to lock up my husbands penis in a ........". "You stupid cow! I'd divorce you too! Get the hell out of my house!" Epically stupid story.

onall4s2112onall4s2112almost 8 years ago
Why read it...

I thought the story was ok. My girl friend and I play with creampies and orgasm denial often. What I don't understand is the negative comments to this story and others like this. This is a big site, why are you reading a story with these type of key words associated with it? And even more, why did you even bother to give your opinion? Nobody cares what you thought or cares to hear your negative comments. It's just fantasy, I'm sure some of yours are just as stupid to others as these are to you.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

all around great, you should keep going evolve there dynamic. thx for sharing this with us

Dazzle1Dazzle1over 4 years ago
Why

I know it's fiction, but why would anyone allow this? Male or female

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Sick people

There are sick people in the world. This story is about 2 of them: her, because she does these things and him because he lets her. I think it is all very very sick. Why can't they just love each other or use another way. Locking is insane.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 3 years ago
I keep reading and re-reading this story!

The other one that's good is when he's been locked for a time and she says she is going to have two people with sexually ambigous names play with him when she's gone, and it turns out they are guys.

Tom AllenTom Allenalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To the guys that complain about a character in a fictional sex story: what kinds of situations do you find "realistic"?

I happen to like this one because it's based on a real-life episode between my wife and I. We have played with long term "enforced" chastity for over 20 years. Yes, it's an odd kink, but then, if a kink were very common, then it wouldn't be a kink.

mactsomactsoalmost 3 years ago

Chastity play can put you right back into high school mode (horny, emotionally available, eager to please).

Some people think it's sick and prefer the old fashioned way of a lot of "non-sick" people of having a secret affair and lying to your partner about it and then they know for a while feeling miserable before they confront you. But that's "healthy" and preferred by lots of religious folks. They also cuckold a fair amount... DNA studies show between 2% and 10% (depend mostly in economic status) of children don't match the "birth" father's DNA but it's done in a secretive "healthy" way.

There are some chastity stories that are outright abusive-- she basically takes everything and dumps the guy. And that happens outside of chastity play in real life too.

And then there is old fashioned teasing.. where the guy isn't into it and the female gets them stirred up while having no intention of satisfying them.

Chastity play done right has a lot of emotional connection and the woman or man being denied feels happier being denied. It usually but not always comes with more time spent on sex and aroused.

A lot of "normal" relationships kill their mutual sex drive as a couple simply by random rejection until neither party wants to risk asking and being rejected again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Some of the men who reviewed before me seem frightened. It's hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cage is a toy. Easily removed without the key. Better yet, call the police and have the wife arrested for assault, battery, illegal restraint and spousal abuse, just the name a few. Divorce her while she sits in jail being used as Big Bertha's Bitch. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How TF are there so many triggered guys on here?? If the story isn't your cup of tea don't read it to begin with!!! Take your judgemental cry baby opinions back to church and stay off the internet!!! I mean seriously do y'all think all these stories are real??? WTF is wrong with y'all??? As for the story itself it's pretty good decently written only complaint would be that it's short. Ignore the people that obviously don't have the mental capability to read stories like this to begin with.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Saving it up

The theory of the chastity game is that by saving it up the eclat will be that much greater. Delay to an extent may increase longing. However like all muscular structures the male apparatus left unexercised in restraint may atrophy like an arm left in a cast.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

The Games People Play

The greatest sex organ is the brain. That's what creates the excitement created by a mystique which keeps a relationship alive through a tease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous