All Comments on 'Aidan and Katie Ch. 03'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Good story.

It is turning out to be a good story, but I would like to criticize a little. You call this story Aidan and Katie, but you cut Katie completely out in the third chapter. With chapters one and two you had so many ways you could have gone to keep her in the story. While you removing her from the story doesn't matter, it is your story to take in the direction you want, but you did call it Aidan and Katie. Another name might have been better if you keep up the direction you seem to be going in chapter 3.

I liked chapter 3, but I don't like the way I get the impression of the story going another way. Who knows maybe next chapter you will put me in my place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Direction

Good story development. Some people might have missed the comment by Elle that she likes women as well while they were watching the first Star Trek movie. Katie comes back in chapter 4 or 5 (spoiler alert).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice turn of events

I liked the way this turned out so far. I hope you keep this going this way now. You will probably have to bring back Katie though just because of the title. Don't ruin what you have got going here though. It is one of the best stories I have read on here. Right up there with the stories "Colleen" "Lost and Found" and " In Love With Lori". Keep it up I am intrigued by the way you are writing this story.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Elle

Is no fun, prudish and teary to the point of being unsufferable. And seriously, he hasn't heard from Katie in 6 months?

Hope next chapters is better, this was kinda lame

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Why No Katie?

Cabone, I agree with those who wonder why Katie was left out of the story for six months. She and Mike should have talked by phone at least occasionally - after all, they were lovers, and wouldn't have forgotten, even after agreeing to cool things. Except for that very important detail, though, this was an excellent love chapter, and now, on to CH4.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Got to agree with some of the other comments

I like the way this is going, and I'm getting the feeling that Elle is going to be a place holder for Katie, as this feels like only the end of the build-up, so thoughts and comments still reserved about where the story's going. So far so good, keep going, your pace is still faultless, another 5 stars to pin on your wall!

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Getting pretty silly...

I have never read about a group of people as thin skinned as these characters. People who get angry over the slightest comment. Aiden whines at his parent like a 12 year old. "Mooomm", Daaadd". Not the reactions of a mature, kind and loving man. His mom is quick to take offense at just about anything, as well. The women cry at the drop of a hat, too. Hopefully the next chapter won't be so silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

...all of these comments of 'what about Katie? Bla bla bla'. You'd think this was the first story they had ever read with a plot! Lol. I thought everyone would see where this was going the first time... Wait, nevermind, no need to give a heads up if people really can't see it coming ;)

Btw, loved the chapter! Thanks for writing a delightful, engauging story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Adorable. Men all want to meet a girl like Elle

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Not so sure about Elle any more !

Why does she keep him at bay when he takes her home ?

What's going on behind that door that she doesn't want him to see ?

Not too sure of her motive any more ?

Also sad that Katie has dropped out of the picture.

I hope chapter 4 gives me the answers.......

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

1 star cause i cant take my vote completely away

jott50jott50over 1 year ago

No wonder his wife switched sides. The MC acts like a thinned skinned 10th grader. The women aren't much better. Sorry, I like the way you tell a story but he is simply cuck material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous