All Comments on 'Aidan and Katie Ch. 06'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
I'm Out

Thanks for the first two chapters, they were pretty good. The third chapter was alright, but you left out one of the TITLE characters completely. Fourth chapter seemed to be making progress. You screwed the pooch by the 5th though (I didn't read it, and won't nor this chapter). Katie, by all accounts a loving sister, hooks up with the woman that left her brother after an affair. I don't know about you or anyone else here, but if the woman I was married to left me because she fell in love with someone else behind my back and had an affair, and I still loved her to the point when I found out, yeah there would be very little love lost between us. THEN his sister starts to fall in love with the ex-wife?? Really?? You could have taken this story so many ways, we didn't even have to have the two obvious ones, a triad or brother/sister stay together as a twosome. Nope, you went completely off into left field.

I'm sure some will like it, if for nothing else than the sex. But me, I need a decent story as much as, if not more than the sex. I'm usually a proponent of the author taking the story anyway he wants to, but this should be in the sci/fi section.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Agree with Test.

I won't mark the story down because I don't like the way it went. It's still well edited and hot in parts. But this has totally gone off the rails. The brother should be nominated for sainthood, what with helping out his cheating ex, then conveniently forgetting that his new gf can't control herself. I mean, she made him wait forever to sleep with him, but he's okay with her needing it from his sister in under a month. No red flags there, nothing to worry about. Then the sister gets with backstabbing ex. People say they can't stop watching a train wreck in action. I can, I'm flipping the channel off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Missed Opportunity

This story had potential to be really good but had devolved into a stroke story for those with lesbian fetishes.

The writing is excellent but the story could have been so much more. The first two chapters set up themes of betrayal, heartbreak, love versus sexual orientation, love versus what is socially acceptable. But none of those themes were explored much less expressed. There is no resolution between Jeannie and Aidan, Katie and Aidan, or even Jeannie and Karli.

None of the characters motivations for the last two chapters make any sense. Why would Aidan be accepting of his ex-wife dating his sister both of whom he had or still loved? This is worse than a violation of the bro code.

Why would Katie even consider dating Jeannie if she loved Aidan?

Why would Karli who loved Jeannie forever and was her best friend pimp her out to another woman?

When did Jeannie became gay or interested in Katie. I thought Jeannie said in the 1st chapter she wasn't gay but her relationship with her best friend, Karli, was too special to ignore.

And where did Jeannie's feelings for Katie come from when they were never present before?

And where did Jeannie's feelings for Aidan and the feelings between Aidan and Katie go?

Stroke stories are good and all but this story if it had continued and explored the themes of the initial chapters could have been one of the best story ever posted on this site. A total missed opportunity. Very disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hanging on still

I am still hanging on to the series. You have shown the love with all the people involved so far and how it has blossomed. I still say follow your heart and mind on your series. But I am wondering how Aidan and Ellie are doing now. You are a great writer. Don't stray to far from the other characters though. I did like how you slipped in the slight thought from Katie on the baby thought she had and the marriage thought too. I hope you keep doing justice to this series. Don't quit yet I am liking it because you are showing love from all sides and what it takes to make it work. KEEP IT UP!!!!

hornyman169hornyman169over 10 years ago

There are many improbable events in this series. Sometimes it takes a lot of back story to set up a good plot. Jeannie and Karli were friends since early childhood. They hung out all the time. When they became lovers and moved in together it was more about Karli controlling Jeannie than love. So when she tried to pimp her out is was just her pushing for more control. At this point Jeannie considers herself gay or at least bi. Jeannie must have had some gay/bi feelings while married or she never would have gone with Karli.

Aidan must realize that he was losing Jeannie all along. I wonder though about him. His wife goes gay/bi. He sleeps with his gay sister, who obviously isn't 100% gay. His new fiance, Elle, is bi. He seems to be a magnet for these girls. What is it in him that attracts them?

There are many ways to draw things together. I just hope that Cabone does a good job on the next few chapters. After the good start it would be a waste if he doesn't follow through on the potential he has to develop in the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was grinning when the last poster started talking about improbable events, hehe. I'm a straight guy but at one point earlier in my life found myself surrounded constantly by bi and gay women. Having sex with a bi girl friend who was living with a bi boyfriend who was ok with it as long as he wasn't there watching (so to speak. Just as well, that would have been just a tad over my freak level at that time;). Dated a bi girl and at some point later had sex with one of my gay girl-friends. She was definately not bi... It just sort of happened, I think she just wanted the experience (little fuzzy on the details, been over 20 years and I drank and partied a lot back then, killing off God only knows how much brain matter, lol) and while she was definately not anyone I would have normally dated or even hooked up with had she been straight, it was enjoyable being with her as a friend for that. Sometimes you draw the lottery odds in life on things, lol.

Anyways still loving the story! Still think Aiden's exwife's exgirlfriend really needs to have a bunch of the girls get together to beat the shit out of her and explain clearly WHY and what will happen to her should she try to pull that shit on some other poor girl!

...soooooo, how much sucking up in the next year or three is sister going to have to do with Aiden so he'll knock up his ex-wife for her? Oh wait! His *new* girlfriend is going to make him do it!! (Grinning) ...I can see it now ;)

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

yeah im not even to this chapter yet i just saw what it was titled and figured id check out the comments. im bummed this story was really growing on me. Katie is a fucking cunt to even get involved with Jeanie. I wont be finishing the story so i really hope Aiden tells her she is dead to him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous