All Comments on 'Ain't Budging Ch. 03'

by Midnight_Flux

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wowwwwwwwwwww

thank you for coming back and finishing this story. it put a smile on my face today. i love this story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*****

Well told story.

jlly16jlly16almost 14 years ago
Thank you so much for finishing this story.

It had the perfect ending. You should write more stories along the interracial line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved this whole series

Thanks for finishing the story. Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of my favorites on literotica

I love biker stories and this one was hot and sweet at the same time. I'm so happy you finished it, and it was a perfect ending. Thank you for an amazing story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
happy ending

Hey, so glad you took the time to complete this story. They deserve their happy ending...

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
great

one question, how did her family take it, and would be great to have a story about one of th kids or fritz as he seemed to be a good guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THANX!!

for finishing the story.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 14 years ago
yay!!!

Oh i loved this story the ending was spot on, thank you for finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ooooooooooh *sigh*

A rough story of true love over adversities. Do you think you have anymore excellent interracial love stories stored up in your mind there you would like to share, because i'm a definite fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i hope u

contunue writing more stories.

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful story

Really well written. Thank you for the great read!

sblazer227sblazer227almost 14 years ago
love it

i love stories like this in general...i love the characters...what girl hasnt wanted to have a sexy biker...great job.

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 14 years ago
wasn't expecting this but really enjoyed the story

wow. would like to read more about their 15 years. great read.

JJTEE2010JJTEE2010almost 14 years ago
Unexpectedly Fantastic!

Loved it - more! More! More!!!

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlalmost 14 years ago
Great read

I had just ran across chapter 3 and hated to start at the end. So I read 1&2 first. I loved them. And chapter 3 turned out to be the best. I saw you listed for best interratial story (above me!), so I had to check you out. You blew me away. Great story and great sex. I wanted to know what transpired during that 15 years too. Strong characters. I look forward to reading your next work =))

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundalmost 14 years ago
I'm So Glad You Finished...

...because it was as fabulous as I thought it would be. It was imaginative and--most of all-fun. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

I'm so happy that you finished this story when I first read it I was so hoping that you were gonna continue it and just so happen to come upon the last part yesterday it was really a great story thank you so much for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome finish

What an awesome finish to a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You know your stuff!

Your story was straight up inspiration to write, keep writing!

BelladonnaBlackBelladonnaBlackabout 13 years ago
I'm loving your stories

Finally well written emotion inducing writing that really takes you somewhere. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Surprise

I read the entire series and at first I didn't think I would like it and almost stopped reading it. I'm really glad I didn't stop!!! I really like this series-never thought how things were back then for interracial couples. Really cool...

darkfaerdarkfaerover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

I am impress. I like it! I love strong alpha male and sassy woman and best part its interracial. I am glad you finish the story. I forgot about it. I hope you write more... please. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR TALENT!!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
This

was such a beautiful love story all the way around! Loved the Alpha in him and the submissiveness on her behalf in the bedroom while being defiant at the same time. Love the flow and changes of their attitudes towards each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

Every part of the Ain't Budging series has been absolutely amazing. At first I thought it was going to be a degrading master-slave kind of story but in the end, it turns out to show that no matter what color you are, love knows none. Very beautiful series, I absolutely loved it. The characters were flawless and the plot line was amazing. Bravo !

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Loved the story totally :) Thanks for sharing. I would rather say that the beginning was bdsm than racism. :) As for peoples prejudices it still is there, I'm caucasian and my ex was afroamerican, and we had problems with that as well 30 years later than the story takes place.

emj417emj417over 12 years ago
very good

made me laugh out loud and couldn't wait to finish--love that HEA. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great!

I loved the whole story ..great work. I actually wanted to read this one to the end.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Lovley HEA!

Great story!!!

lonerider10lonerider10almost 12 years ago
very good

you nailed it with this story. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you for ending!!!

i loved this story. glad to see it end with them together. keep writing very good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

This was one of the best stories I've read. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love...

how this story ended. So good. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

Liked this story, especially the ending. They deserved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
where ever you are

i hope you are well, this is one of my fave stories :))

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Really enjoyed this story, hope you come back and write more

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 10 years ago
Wow! Surprisingly warm and sweet.

I loved your story, the characters were well developed and the story was fun and sexy. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my!

Totally didn't expect the awesomeness if that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a neat and tidy love story!

Aint Budging just about sums up the pig-headedness of Theresa and Rhett...but thank God .....some stories do have a fairy tale ending.

Surely one of the best interracial stories ive ever read....np stereotyping....no snide backhanded hate comments....no prejudices as overriding thme....just real good sex....love....affection between two people of different colour....but deep down both have a longing thats supplants all trials and tribulations.

Excellently tod....cudos to the writer....thanks fpr sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
best story on this link

I loved it..bravo.hot and awesome

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 9 years ago
Outstanding!

This is an exceptionally well thought out story, which is pretty rare in the world of erotica, while still maintaining a nice edge of lust and forbidden love to it. Bravo!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Framework of a good novella/novel, but those abrupt transitions ...

Your story and Therea and Rhett's interactions are good, but you have to learn that you just can't say, "Two Months Later" or "Thirteen Years Later" or whatever. That's a cop-out when you are a writer.

Quite apart from jarring your readers, you don't explain how relationships got from Point A to Point G. It leaves, for instance, explaining how Rhett discovered how he could love a woman who is the antithesis of what his home indicated his values were out there in the ether somewhere. I don't have a problem with them getting back together and marrying. But I have a great deal of problem as a reader (and as a writer myself) with it being presented as a fait accompli.

I would love to see how the club broke up; how the members and their mamas or old ladies chose to side with whomever they did (all sorts of writing possibilities in breaking up the relationships); how Rhett and Fritz elected to pool resources and open a bike shop in SF; the inevitable conflicts between Rhett and Theresa's family -- and/or Rhett's family, now he's going straight; how Theresa helped him come to terms with what he did or had to do in the war; perhaps a sidebar tale about Fritz getting his Vietnamese girlfriend and child out of Saigon when the NVA took the place, perhaps with Rhett's help; how Rhett and Theresa came to marry (and NOT because he knocked her up, thank you!); et cetera. You have, as I said, a good framework and a commendable handling of the sexual aspects of the relationship. What disappointed me was your failure to properly flesh it out.

Lulu222Lulu222almost 8 years ago

I just got done reading this & I loved it. Hope you continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ending

I was saddened by the outcome of the next to last page until the final one. Glad to see these two with fire in their bellies (and other parts of their anatomy) get together in the end. Very captivating story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved It!

5 STARS for sure. Finally a story that has a great beginning, middle and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this, not just the sex but the story of these lovers. One of my favourites for sure!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 6 years ago
Great series

Loved the series. I can picture how damn sexy Theresa must have looked. Hope you have more coming like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think you should expand it

I’ve read it twice and it’s too good for just three chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE

The only other story on here that I love this much is Contrast. You are a brilliant writer. Singularly one of the sexist stories on this site but not only that it is a wonderful, balanced character development.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 4 years ago
Great story!

The only thing wrong with this story is I'd love more of it.

So good to have a story with intelligent characters, with background and history made clear in an understated way. Fab stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous