Air Force Base Lonliness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god." Ellen said, deepening her breathing. Her free hand went down and slipped between her thighs. "What does she do to you?"

At this point there was no holding back so I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled my hard dick out of my boxers and began to slow stroke it. "Once she rinses me off, sometimes she sucks my cock."

"Do you come in her mouth?"

"Sometimes."

"And other times?"

"She does what I'm doing right now." I said, going for broke.

Ellen opened her eyes and saw me leaning back, stroking my hard dick. The situation was so hot that I was already on the verge of exploding so I had to slow down. For a moment I wondered if she would freak out, but she didn't. She looked around as if checking to see if anyone was watching and moved to unsnap her denim shorts. She paused first and asked, "Is this okay?"

"Absolutely, go for it." I said and she unsnapped and unzipped her jean shorts. She arched her back and pulled them off, revealing a pair of pink cotton panties that were obviously wet. They were sheer and her pubic hair was faintly visible through the thin fabric.

"We...can't tell anyone about this Rick, promise me."

"I promise." And with that she began to make slow circles around her clit through her panties. Her eyes were fixated on my rigid dick, which I had to stop stroking because barely touching it would make me come.

She continued to Jill herself in front of me, occasionally I could part of her pussy lips slip out of the side of the crotch of her panties. Suddenly she stopped and my heart sank. She must be having second thoughts, I thought to myself. But I was completely wrong. "Do you want to fuck me?" She asked. I stood up and pulled my shorts completely off.

"More than anything on the fucking planet, do you want me to fuck you?" I responded and moved over to her. She asked me if I had a condom, but I didn't.

Finally she said, "Fuck it, just pull out okay?"

I agreed and knelt down between her legs and pulled her panties off. There in front of me, in all its glory was her pussy. The object that has tormented me for the past month was finally mine for the taking. It was a beautiful work of art and her bush accentuated it perfectly. She lifted her legs straight in the air and scooted her ass down to the edge of the couch. My cock was mere inches away and I knew that there was no going back now. Ellen pulled her tank top off in one swift motion and then lifted her bra up to expose her luscious boobs to me. Another masterpiece I thought to myself. It was time to take what I wanted and I eased the head of my hard cock into her waiting pussy.

It was pure heaven...so tight, so wet, and so hot. I had to use all of my mental strength to not explode the second I entered her. My pelvis began to slowly thrust as she moaned and gasped that it had been so long since she felt a hard cock in her. She stared into my eyes as I continued a slow thrust, my hands squeezing her calves. Her tits began to sway up and down as my thrusting became more powerful. The aroma of sex filled the air and I thought about Ted and how lucky this fucker was to have a woman like this in his bed. Ellen moved a hand down and began to rub her clit as I increased the speed and power of my thrusts. She began to moan loudly and I was sure she was reaching orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god!" She repeated through gritted teeth as she came. It was more than enough to send me over the edge and I pulled out just in time to see several shots of white semen splash onto her stomach, chest, and pubic hair. She looked down as I came and watched every tendril land. I leaned back and sat on the coffee table that was behind me as she traced small circles around her belly button, often running a finger through a line of my come. She looked up at me and smiled saying 'wow'. I had mixed feelings at this point though, and maybe she did too. On one hand I had just experienced the hottest situation in my life, on the other I had cheated on my wife and risked my marriage.

We both got up and got dressed and composed ourselves. She said that she should probably get home, but I asked her why. She couldn't give me an answer though and knew she just wanted to leave because of the guild she felt. "Look, this happened for a reason and we can't ignore it." I said.

"I know, I'm...just scared is all Rick." She said and looked down.

I grabbed her by the chin and lightly lifted her head to me. "It's our secret, no one will ever know. Okay? I won't act weird around Ted and you won't around Kelly."

She smiled and replied, "I can live with the guilt of cheating, but I don't know how to handle the possibility that there may be more to this than just sex."

I was surprised at what she said. Here I was thinking she was upset because of the cheating issue but that wasn't it at all. I must admit, I had developed a fondness for her over the last month that culminated in our act of lust so I said, "Why don't you find out? Kelly won't be back until mid-September." It was a bold proposal, and one I may come to regret, but I had to find out if Ellen was perhaps the one. We shared many common interests which included an obvious love of passion. Who knows what the future may bring for us?

We shall see...

12