Aire Eird Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*'You know he really is a looker!' Shut up! Now is NOT the time!* sighing again internally, Phan was gona kill her protector once and for all if they ever lived outside this glade.

One of them was going to have to break, or Phan was gona explode. *'Bet you wouldn't mind him making you explode!'*

"Argggghhhh," *Your dead!*

As his head jerked up, to regard her with blue fire, Phan shrugged, "A bug," and went back to her weave watching.

That was a plain lie! There were no bugs in here. Everything had left, in case it was incinerated! Looking more closely at her, he observed her aura. It had changed! Nobody's aura could change; it was the same at birth as at death. Puzzled he looked closer, trying to dichper the strange lines and sigils ingrained into her very being.

"Don't look too close, she gets angry quickly."

Eyes jerking to hers, he seen humour in their hazel depths. He had forgotten about her eyes before and the impact of the outer brown, startling gold and green which hid secrets he found he wanted to know.

Ok, none of that! She is an enemy!

Seeing the storm gather in the blue depths, Phan ventured to breach the gathering violence that was a hairs breath away. "I can be friend as well as foe. Do you really want me as an enemy?"

Startled, shocked by her brazen tactics, his fury subsided a degree. "Why would I want you a friend, traitor?"

*'Ohh voice like raw sex!' Shut up!* In fact Phan had also forgot about that voice. Sighing, stretching her legs out on the grass, she regarded the weave slowly, then him again. This time the gold stood out like firelight in her irises.

"Simple really, try to leave and your soul will be ripped apart by the very world itself as the weave now carries your aura. Try to harm me and my guardian will have you for a light snack. She likes Efliluer especially very strong ones. Likes the chase…that's all before Creator will un-name you for destroying the Aira Eird," sighing again, Phan looked at him sadly, and shrugged. "It's your decision," standing she made to leave. When she got to the weave she turned and said back to his furious face, "I'll be back at high moon, give me your answer then." She left…

~~~

The cake was delicious. Phan licked her fork again, and delved into another slice of oh so heavenly chocolate cake. 'mmmmmuhmmm!' Phan was a firm believer cake was sent to this world just for her! Scooping up some cream, she spooned a huge mouthful into her mouth as King Lorsa walked in.

"Eating…again?!"

"Humph," Phan managed around the cake. Swallowing it, she cleared her plate and looked at the King of the Light Elves. Smaller, lighter of bone, they were more genteel than the Dark.

"To answer your unvoiced question, I do not know what he will decide. If he wants out, he will kill us all in trying. I just hope…" voice fading, she wouldn't give voice to that train of thought. "I just hope we all survive to see the next sunrise…" Parting from the King was not easy; she had spent time here learning, becoming accepted, helped heal weakling babies, warriors…and now all that had changed. She was an enemy of sorts...not to be trusted as she had brought a Efliluer to their peaceful world.

Forcing the nausea back down as she walked through the confining weave, she was surprised to see the Efliluer standing awaiting her. Bugger!

Standing still, not risking provocation, she levelled her gaze at him. As he gazed equally hard back, she raised an eyebrow, "So what will it be?"