Aire Eird Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nightmare no doubt. Hesitating, not knowing whether to cross the threshold, the choice was taken from him as he seen her body being lifted and thrown back down onto the floor, only to be lifted again and thrown against the wall. She will kill herself! Rushing over, he caught her slight body as it lifted and braced her against his strong chest as the seizures wrecked her. She needed a soft bed and warmth. The cold of her skin drawn tight over her lovely features and the stress humming through her body was enough for him to carry her out; releasing the weave she had wove to dispense noise as he went. He then took her to his room where he prayed nobody would disturb them. He dared not use his majic.

He then gathered her cold limbs in his arms and took off her jacket and boots. He wanted to keep his manhood so he left the rest on. He smiled wryly at the thought. Taking a washcloth he soaked it in herb scented warm water and bathed her face and neck. Tried not to notice the fineness of her features, softness of her skin, the long fingers, the beautiful curves, her natural fragrance calling to him...Taking a deep breath, he only inhaled her beauty. Troubled, he walked over to the window. Maybe it was them not just her that the Glade did not protect. A noise from the bed had him returning to her side. She was even colder than before. A bluish tinge around her lips and face. Grumbling, he removed his boots and lifted her into the bed, settling her alongside his body he brought the wool blanket up around them. The heat off his body was the only way he could think of to warm her. The use of his powers would bring every warrior of the city into the room crying murder...

~~~

Phanerio woke slowly. Wherever she was it was quite and warm. Staying still she savoured the warmth that infused her body. She always woke chilled to the marrow, like her blood had frozen in her veins. As awareness returned, she noticed that she lay on her side, on something soft and something solid and hot beside her. It was then she heard the other heartbeat. Stunned, dragging in a breath, his woodsy musk invaded her brain. She was in a bed with Cadeyrn! Lying still as possible she felt him move his arm, to trace and tangle his fingers down her long hair, and settle her more comfortably against his side. It took every ounce of who she was not to react to that caress. Keeping her breathing deep she dared open her eyes the tiniest fraction.

She was lying basically draped over him, with her head in the hallow of his shoulder. She dared not move. His free arm held her hand against his heart, stroking his thumb over the sensitive wrist. The caress came again. She tried as his hand slid through her long strands, not to react. She failed.

Miserably.

A taut shudder ran the length of her spine in reaction. Tension gripped her as the hand stilled half way down...

"Are you...alright?" imprinted against his body, she felt the words rather than heard them. Velvet soft and concerned. Her poor heart was going to break if she didn't get away from him...

*'You're safe here you know.'

What?

'You're safe here! A moment in time, to be yourself and do what you want.'*

A strangled sound must have escaped as he moved her to a position that they could see each other. Gazing into the cobalt fire of his eyes, Phan felt that she was actually drowning in their intensity. They now lay hip to chest, flush against each other. Trying to reign in scattered wits, Phan managed to reply causing her breasts to press into his chest, "I'm fine."

The urge to touch him was irresistible, overwhelming. She could see the same need reflected in his eyes. It swamped them, surrounded them. Who made the first move neither knew. All they felt was the blazing heat as their lips met and fused. As his tongue slid into her mouth and dulled with hers, Phan wrapped her arms around his head, holding on for her life. The softness of his lips, the duelling of his tongue, his taste...The kiss escalated to some unknown realm of passion, lighting fires all under their skins and setting bodies aflame. Moaning he broke the kiss. Phan gasped as he traced butterfly kisses down her neck, sucking on the sensitive part above her collarbone. A deep shudder raked her body in response.

"We can stop." He raised his head and gazed with a force of passion to blind into her very soul. Smiling, Phan ducked her head and whispered against his neck, "Where would be the fun in that?" She ran her hungry hands down his back, while she kissed him with all the pent up passion in her. He kissed her back equally hard and then they felt it.

Their aura's heightened, touched, flux points aligned, bodies shuddering, raised in gooseflesh as the contact points disintegrated. There were no more obstacles or barriers. They were merged together, as only Eflil can be...

He broke from the kiss, gasping from the shock and whispered back, "No fun at all beautiful one." He then rolled her gently onto her back. Leaning over kissing his way down her neck with a wicked grin and quick fingers, began to strip her.

As he uncovered bare skin, he kissed all he could reach, all he revealed, showering her in his passion, so they didn't know where one left off and the other began. The feel of his lips and hands on her body was excruciating in its tenderness, bringing tears to her eyes. As she moved to allow him to disregard her top, she took the opportunity to yank his over his head. Problem was, he got stuck, or rather his shoulders did. Arms in the air, face covered by the tough material, Phan tried to get him out. She ended up pressed to his chest smothering giggles. Cursing came from the smothered face, and he ended up ripping through the offending garment. Phan's hands were braced on his upper chest smiling, giggling up at him; she instinctively traced the markings of the Efliluer majic sigils.

"So funny-" she croaked. Unable to keep a straight face himself as he looked down into her smiling eyes. Something within him broke free reaching out for her...Breath hitching he kneeled and brought her astride his hard thighs to sit on him, so he could hold her head and kiss the smile on her face. The other hand cupped her swollen breasts, pinching and squeezing her nipples until she broke from the kiss and moaned. Bending her back over his arm, he feasted on her soft curves and tortured her nipples and breasts, biting, licking sucking strongly until she was rubbing herself along the ridge of his arousal. She tasted like sweetness and life.

"Please..." she gasped as he suckled strongly at her left breast, letting it pop from his mouth. Each tug sent an electric shock to her quivering pussy, drenching her as she shuddered uncontrollably. Could she cum alone from him doing this to her? The ache between her legs was getting painful now. She needed him driving into her hard and fierce to get relief, or she was going to go mad! As his head moved down her stomach, he lifted her and laid her down on the bed, resuming his sucking and tracing of her ribs and abdomen. She grabbed his hair, sobbing, need rising to bursting point, moaned as she felt him loosening the laces of her trousers.

Moving down her body with his mouth, dragging off her pants, he gently spread her legs open so he could rest in between. Her feminine smell reached him, nearly losing control to take her now, he took a deep breath and let her legs fall over his broad shoulders. He then tenderly opened her with his fingers to his hungry gaze. She was flushed and wanting. Her lips were blood red, filled with blood, while her pussy leaked honey. Kissing up her silken thigh, he was rewarded with a keening cry as his mouth found her succulent slit. Licking from top to bottom, he thought he had never had anything nicer. Her juices were sweet and spicy, and he couldn't get enough. His cock at this stage was raging in his tight leather pants. Creator he wanted her! As he inserted two fingers into her hungry pussy and his tongue found her engorged clit she cried out, tensing. The increasing pressure of her legs wrapped around his head told him she was close. Sliding in a third finger, he wallowed in her cry of ecstasy, as she came apart for him. Felt the rush of power flooded through their auras. He sucked up all the juices he could get like he was starving for her.

Phan thought she had died. The orgasm wracked her body when he added a third finger. When she had calmed down a fraction she grabbed his hair pulling him up to her so she could kiss him. Tasting herself, arousing her further she demanded he respond. She reached between them and loosened his battle trousers. They were stiff and difficult to remove, so she pushed him on his back. His look of shock fuelled her desire and she crawled on top of his hard body, kissing down his neck, torturing his nipples like he had done to her, tracing his markings and the fine line of black hair that disappeared into his tight trousers...Eventually, she got them off. Flinging them away triumphantly, she gazed at his hard cock. Oh my! He was big, but it was his thickness that surprised her. The purple head leaked and the throbbing veins were straining along the shaft. Smiling up into his smouldering blue eyes she took a tender hold of his inflamed shaft and started to stroke in a firm grasp, up and down, while her other hand massaged his heavy balls. A low grumble of warning came from his chest and before he could stop her, she went down on him. She sucked him hard and long, taking him in as far as she could. He was so big, her mouth barely fit around his crown! He tasted like honey cream and the feel of him throbbing and jumping in her mouth added to her arousal, so much so that her juice traced a line down her thighs. The pleasure coming from him in their aural contact had her shuddering violently.

Hands grasping at her hair he dragged her up and away from his nearly bursting skin, kissing her, she aligned herself upon him and gently rubbed her painful pussy along his hard shaft. Both shuddering, breathing hard, she teased him mercilessly. "Please," he growled and as she smiled at him, rubbing him harder. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her waiting pussy. They both cried out with the impact. Both physical and astral.

They were one. They could feel what the other felt, knew what eachother wanted, a intimacy only a few experienced... He filled her completely. She fit him snugly. They were made for eachother.

She was milking him hard. Her inner slick muscles grabbing his shaft like fingers, so hot, like flame. The feeling of him spearing hard into her hot pussy had her on the brink of orgasm. Body shuddering she laid down on his chest so they could regain their breaths. Lips meeting hungrily his hands gripped her hips, leaving bruises, he moved her in a grinding motion. It took all his will-power not to come, his restraint travelling through their contact to her.

"I won't break."

Sliding up, Phan started to ride him. The feeling of his full head sliding against her inner walls set a fire inside her. They couldn't control their bodies. They moved harder and faster, until both their breaths were ragged, striving for the peak. Her hands were claws on his chest, raking her nails along his ribs so he roared and thrust up harder. She thought he had entered her womb he was so high in her. Reaching up, Cadeyrn squeezed her sensitive blood filled nipples, causing her to fling back her head and moan. A second hard squeeze had her crying out, bucking wildly on him, bathing his cock in her juice as she came hard. A flood of ecstasy came rushing from her into his being, dragging him with her until all he could do was lie there in wonder as she collapsed on top of his chest. He stroked back her long hair, trying to keep hold of his demons. He let her rest, with him buried hard and full still in her. When she looked up, he was pleased to see the returning arousal in her eyes. Smiling grimly, kissing her, he rolled so she was beneath his weight.

Phan came back from the stars, only to be kissed witless and rolled so his hard, strong and oh so hot body now blanketed hers. She loved the feel of all his muscle and bone pushing her into the bed, the protection it offered. As he rose up, she twined her legs around his waist, as he braced on his forearms so he could watch her as he drove in hard and relentless again and again. It was like he was trying to get inside her very soul. Every hard thrust had their auras blending even more. The scrape of her long nails along his back only added to the urgency and as she started to tense and cry out with every brutal plunge. "Cum with me," Phan gasped incoherently. He couldn't take any more and he let go. He took her furiously, his balls swelling and cock growing inside her until their auras coalesced and the sunburst broke over them. His shouts blended with her cries as he filled her with his seed, her pussy wringing every last drop out of him. Their auras crested time and space and the resulting energies drenched them in golden sun, spreading through their veins to pulse with every heartbeat...

Later with Cadeyrn slumped still over her, their hearts trying to calm and lungs strained for air, Phan ran her fingers through is spiky hair, loving the feel of it, the feel of him. Still inside her, of his seed warming her from the inside. Their auras mingling, aural lines brushing, touching, merging. His body blanketing hers, his breath ragged against her neck...Phan realised that this would be most likely the only time she will ever feel like this. The realisation of that had her biting her inner lip hard to stop the overwhelming emotion...

Cadeyrn came back to himself sprawled over Phanerio's tiny frame. The after-effects of the aural blend and the sensation of her tracing her fingers in his hair had him shivering. Dragging in a breath, feeling her breasts crush against his chest, he rolled of her to the side still holding her in his arms. He was afraid it was a dream and she would disappear. After all this time searching...

Gazing into her dark hazel eyes, he knew as well as she what had passed between them. Knew they were soulmates, the only one for eachother. They wouldn't be able to lie with another. It was hard before, but now it would be impossible. Their bodies and souls wouldn't allow anyone else. They each carried each others scent. A claim. A marking. Neither had the courage to voice the crushing emotions.

Instead Cadeyrn asked, "Why didn't the Glade remove the memory of you? You haunted me every night and day..."

Shocked, Phan ran his words through her mind again.

You haunted me.

"I thought it was you who haunted me."

"Before you disappeared...I used to watch you all the time after that. You knew I did. Why didn't you tell me of the dreams?"

Phan did know, how could she not? A big hulking King Efliluer stalking her every footstep was hard to miss. As for the dreams...

"The dreams." Catching his eyes, she continued, "Were...not of your concern..." Seeing the growing anger in them, the need to find out, Phan shut her eyes. How to tell him she saw him die? She was there when they killed him. "I'm sorry, but what happened - did happen for a reason. I was destined to leave regardless of what may have been between us..."

Looking at his angry and hurt face, Phan laid a hand on his cheek, "It had to be done..." she kissed him, unable to bear the emotions in his stormy blue eyes...

Chapter 7

Cadeyrn woke slowly. Turning over, he reached for Phanerio and found cold sheets. Jerking up he looked around the room, and back to the bed where she had fallen asleep in his arms. She was gone! Furious, he jumped up and dressed quickly. He headed for the conference room, only to be met by the Light Elf that had showed him to his room, "Please follow me your Highness." So he followed her fuming through the white twisting walls of the tower.

Eventually, with his mood darkening by the minute, he was led into a beautiful sunlight room that was set up for breakfast and was greeted by King Lorsa's wife: Queen Erina. Exotic flowers of every colour, releasing heady scents covered all available space. Hanging from walls, ceilings...The Queen was as exotic as the flowers. Tall, nearly a match for him, she had long silver hair and striking wolf like silver eyes. As thin as a willow, her presence screamed light, love and heath. Rising, silver eyes sparkling, she greeted him warmly, and asked him to be seated.

"I trust you slept well?" She asked.

Trying hard to glare at her, he responded as graciously as he could. Knew it came out as a growl, "Well enough."

Queen Erina tried hard not to smirk at him, it would be rude. The temper she can see in his body was due to Phan having to go. Smalltalk was out of the question.

During the breakfast she told him that her husband was off seeing to the barrier weave surrounding the city and if he needed anything just to ask.

"I am fine thank you." Another growl.

Getting up to take his leave, she stalled him with a hand on his arm. Startled he whirled at her. She gave him a disarming smile, "Sit down again, like your women we also fight and have our own powers...and there are things you should know."

Curiosity won over his anger. Knowledge was his greatest weapon. Cadeyrn sat down and bid her to continue.

Taking a deep breath, Erina continued, "My King and I have no children. Phanerio came to us...different to say the least, in full command of her powers. We do not know where she was between the time she left your kingdom and came here. She does not speak of it. We have tried, but she has it locked away. Anyway she helped in the strengthening of the boundary weave. If she had not then we would be at war again. Her weavings are some of the most outstanding, complicated, stunning work we have ever seen. Possibly why we have never been discovered." The Queen fell into an introspective silence.

"She was like a sister and daughter to me. She was young then, and trying hard to cope with all that she was. How she survived...certainty I would have not had the strength. She would come and go as required. Never staying too long saying: 'she was needed.' I never doubted it. You would see a certain look on her face, like her world had collapsed, and she would go on her horse, who just appeared out of air it seemed."

Looking at him squarely in the eye, Erina continued risking a lot, risking a known temper she would rather not deal with. "She had to go this morning. It was not her wish to go, I could see that. The conflict of the woman and the power...she is needed in more ways than you can imagine."

"What ways?" Cadeyrn ground out between clenched teeth.

"Have you ever sensed a magnetic upwelling in the world's currents? A high frequency that travels the paths of resonance? That is her, keeping the world from falling apart. There is more to it than the spin of the world. The evil that is already here is draining the very lifeforce, making the magnetics falter on a regional scale, and later if he succeeds, the whole network will fall." Sighing heaving she continued, "You must understand, it was not intentional she left."

So she knew. "I did not know." A lesser growl.

"You would have not. She does not talk about it. Too painful I think. Now, she did leave contact details for you. Captain Jool runs a deep water ship from Balador to the Green Isles. He is your contact for all you need to know about the coming war. He knows what we are up against. Anything else can be directed at us..."

And so, since the Dividing Wars the two nations of Elves joined forces to combat a common enemy...

Chapter 8

Phanerio was in mood. No doubt about it. As she rode Luna (what else do you call a silver elf horse?) away from King Lorsa's kingdom and him her mood proceeded to hell itself with every fast stride her horse took! For fuck sake, she was already there!