Aire Eird Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had woken curled around Cadeyrn's strong body, warm and stated. Nuzzling his chest, arching against him to be closer, she nearly collapsed when the force of the lane's magnetics going out of balance hit her. It was all she could do to lie still and not make a move in case she woke him. Shaking, nauseated, Phan got dressed. At the door she looked back at Cadeyrn's sleeping form. For some reason her unruly heart fluttered and a tingling sensation came over her. She knew it was a bad idea, she knew it was, but she couldn't help herself from going over to him. She laid a hand on his broad chest and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "I am sorry. Thank you." She gave him a tender kiss and silently left the room.

So here she was, racing on Luna to get to a magnetic flux point that was 3 days ride away, in a foul mood. Get a grip she told herself. She could still feel him, hot and heavy beside her, around her, his breathing, his laughter, his eyes.... "Argh!! What have I gone and done?" she called to the desert sky.

To take her mind off a certain blue eyed King, she concentrated on the flux that was draining currents. It was a strange one. It was not sourced to any natural phenomena like a river, volcano, lake, but to something else. A gateway. No it couldn't be a gateway. She had closed all gateways years ago, as they drained the currents of the world to operate. But, it was one. Who would open a gateway? Who would have the knowledge to? Phan could only think of a select few.

Groaning, eyes rolling, she could only imagine what awaited her in Casslaua.

Things were gona get interesting...

~~~

It was the smell that assaulted Phan as she rode through the North Gates of Casslaua. The city was situated on the delta of a great river, the Teighen. As it was located in the tropics of the world, the climate was hot and sticky. Leathers stuck like syrup to saturated skin, while Luna's beautiful coat was darkened by sweat to a dull charcoal. Tying her scarf around her face, they picked their way through the awful stench of the slums. The city had two distinct areas. Once was the slums, and the other was the inner city. This was where all the wealthy and privileged people lay back on sun lounges, while slaves fanned their hot skins. Phan hated Casslaua with its slavery and divisions. She hated the city with a vengeance. But it was here that the magnetic thread converged to a portal. It was here that she was taken...

Unfortunately the portal was located in the Royal Palace. Unfortunately the last time she was here she left rather quickly. Unfortunately she was in possession of a rare artefact that should not have been in anyone hands, including hers. Unfortunately if she was discovered she was to be killed on sight. That had nearly happened before. So it was with great reluctance she was emitted into the inner gates of Casslaua under a glamour weave of wealthy merchant and proud bay horse; not a sweaty tired female who was half starved and a knackered stallion.

The only safe place to stay surprisingly enough was the city's best brothel. Phan had helped the Mistress Allure (as she calls herself) on more than one occasion with her 'girls'. Mistress Allure owed Phan and she was here to collect.

Reigning into the brothels neat stable yard, noting the wealthy carriages in the pews, she caught the eye of a stable boy and called him over.

"There are 10 gold's for you if you look after my horse right."

The boy's eyes went round. With 10 gold's he could move his family out of the slums and into the inner city! He more than agreed, and the prospect of hot food in his belly had him un-tacking Luna like lightening. Smiling Phan made her way inside.

'Allure's Haven' was an upper class whore house. The girls in the house were all stunningly beautiful and well mannered. Mistress Allure had girls from all over the world: from the small, cat eyed females of the northern regions; to the tall regal blondes of Balador province; to full figured tropical women; to women whose skin was as dark as night. The whore house clamed to have it all. And alas it did. From orgy rooms, bondage, cross dressing, role playing, you name it, Mistress Allure did it. And if she didn't? She would make it happen.

Entering the whore house from the back door, Phan was immediately assaulted the sounds of the house. For one who was in a strop over a man, hearing screams and shouts of delight turned her mood as brittle as rust. Hesitating in the doorway, Phan took a deep calming breath and entered.

She was met in the richly attired reception room by a fabulous looking blonde, who was stacked and curved in all the right places. Her light green eyes looked down her nose in contempt of Phan's dirty clothing.

"Yes, can I help you?" the blonde asked with scorn in her voice.

Hiding a smirk, Phan asked for Mistress Allure.

"She is with a client." Green eyes raked her appearance, and delicately took a delecate lace handkerchief out of her wrist and held it to her nose.

"Right, I'll wait." Phan strode over to the most brocaded and expensive looking chair in the place and promptly sat her ass on it. She then took her booted feel and planted them on an ornately decorated table. The blonde looked like she was going to faint! Mistress Allure did not 'do' clients.

Stammering the blonde followed her over, "Maybe you would like to wait in another room? More suited to your needs?"

"My needs?" the wrath in Phan's voice drew the blonde up short. "What do you know of my needs? Hum? My need, as you say, is to meet with your Mistress. So hurry along and get her. She is in the solarium, not with a client." At the blonde's shocked look, probably never had a dressing down before, Phan picked at the sweet things left on a table beside the chair.

Promptly ignoring her, she watched as the blonde whisked out of the room with silks whooshing. Stifling a chuckle, Phan proceeded to drop the glamour and to eat all the sweet pastry's...

~~~

Mistress Allure stormed into the reception room and drew up short. Sitting on the Chancellor's chair, looking like death warmed up was Phanerio. Brows pinching she frowned at the state of her dress and smell.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well hello to you too," Phan retorted.

Gliding over to stand in front of her, Mistress Allure glared down at the small woman. Now Mistress Allure herself was an attractive woman. She stood tall, with long chocolate hair that gleamed in the light. Dark intensive brown eyes that were highly intelligent. Her lithe body had a pair of outstanding breasts. One would say that they were too big for her frame, and encased in a figure hugging corset enhanced them even more so. She was also a master markswoman – her throwing knives would be concealed in her dress. She was as lethal as she was beautiful.

"What do you want?" barely concealed rage gave her voice a slight tremor.

"Tut, tut, Mistress Allure. Where are your fine manners? I just popped in to say hello," smiling, it didn't reach her eyes, Phan reached for another tray of sweets.

Snatching the tray out of her gasp, Mistress Allure ground out between clenched teeth, "The last time you were here, you left an unholy mess in you wake!" Fuming she stalked over to the door and closed it.

"Hummm, if I recall it was your husband at the time that nearly got you killed, not me. How is he by the way?"

"Dead."

*'Not surprising, she probably had him hung, drawn and quartered'*

Phan had to stifle a smile, hastily covering a cough behind her hand.

"What do you want Phanerio?"

Looking at Mistress Allure she couldn't help the smile coming to her face, even her eyes. She was a wagon all right.

"I am here to collect on our last bargain. If you recall you are in my debt."

Head inclining, Mistress Allure did remember the bargain. At the time she nearly had died and only for Phanerio she would be in the heavens. She did owe her. The only problem was Phanerio brought trouble wherever she went.

Sighing, she took up a chair on the other side of her. "I do recall." Looking into Phan's hazel eyes she was struck with an image: It was night in a forest, the eerie glow of the moon cast a couple in dark shadows. She had no doubt it was Phanerio and a tall man. They were caught in a lovers embrace. She felt like an intruder as she watched the man lift his hand to tilt her face up to his for a tender kiss. The affection of him with her she had never witnessed before. Neither wanted the kiss to end, knowing it was the last time they would see eachother alive...Shaking it off she looked at Phan and some of her hostility left her.

The girl looked like shit.

"Want a bath and a hot dinner?"

Sighing, Phan nodded, "You read my mind!"

~~~

"In the palace? The Royal Palace? Where the guards have orders to kill you on sight? Where you...and him...oh Dear Creator..."

"Yup."

"Fuckin 'ell," Mistress Allure exclaimed.

After a bath and a very filling meal, the two ladies were in the solarium looking out over Casslaua. It was early evening with the sun just starting to set. The red ball of flame rinsed the whole city in scarlet light like a spilled wine goblet. The hole place needed to be razed to the ground, Phan thought.

"Have you seen him?" asked Phan.

"No! Don't want to either. That guy is more trouble than you!" exclaimed Mistress Allure.

They were discussing the open portal and a man that possibly could have opened it. He was a trickster and illusionist by trade. It may not be open at all, just a ruse to get Phan into the city so she could be captured. Phan doubted it was though as the magnetics were exact in Portal opening and was difficult to replicate. Even for him.

"I'll go in tonight."

*'Better bring the sword and bow. My senses say you will need them.'*

Great!

~~~

A sharp thrust here. A quick thrust there. Here a thrust, there a thrust. Everywhere a thrust...thrust...

"Just cum dammit," Makanka growled at the bouncing beauty on top of his dick. Blonde hair thrown back she screamed as he grabbed her hips and hammered his dick off the front wall of her twat, hitting her g-spot, making her cry out and spray him with her jism. She then fell forward onto his chest breathing heavily.

"That was just amazing," she purred.

"Yeah, whatever." Thank Creator she had stopped screaming, he reckoned his ears were bleeding blood! And the smell - ewwww! Glancing down at blonde hair, he rolled his eyes at her. Women were just not his thing. But he had an appearance to keep up and that meant bedding women – much to his disgust!

Getting the female off him proved tricky as she wanted a second round – he was sill hard. Grabbing her forcibly by the wrists he shook her and yelled - "Get the fuck out now wrench!"

Seeing her light green eyes fill with tears had him raking fingers through his long hair! WOMEN! "If you don't fucking get out then I'll have to have words with your Madam and tell her how fucking uncooperative you are. Would not want that now would you bitch?" At her shake of her head, he bundled her out of the door, slamming it so hard that the frame actually came away at the top.

"Bugger shit," Makanka swore looking at the sprung wood.

Heartfelt laughter had him swinging around searching his rooms. He could see nobody. Rushing over to his sword belt he grabbed his longsword and prowled through the apartments. The laughter was strongest in the bedroom which still stank of female sex.

It was actually in one corner, and for some reason triggered a memory...he knew it!

"Show your face you mean assed fucker of horse shit!"

The laughter increased to the point that it was nearly strangled.

Red faced and ready to rip someone from navel to throat, he advanced on the corner menacingly. His hard muscles and defined ridges taking on a blue sheen as he prepared for battle. His eyes became cat-like, iris's narrowing as he focused on the laughter, giving him a feral look.

"Stop," wheezed a voice that was maddeningly familiar! He knew it!

As the person in the corner unwove a disappearance weave, he was ready for an attack. At the last second of his headlong rush did he recognise the hazel eyes, watered in merriment!

"Phanerio - " he screeched.

"Schhhhh! Don't want anyone to know I'm here!"

Startled as she looked like shit, Makanka lowered his sword, glared, and then exploded again! "Oh so you're a peeping tom then!" Only dogs could have heard the next part as his voice crescended the upper atmosphere of hearing.

Grinning, baring the wail, Phan put her hand out to forestall his onslaught.

"Please, Makanka! Stop! I'm here on business."

The wailing ceased a fraction. Then started again as he waved his sword around the room like a mad man!

Having enough, Phan went over, caught his sword and flung it to the side of the room. Glaring down at him, him glaring back with his black eyes like ice they tested who was stronger...

Phan won.

Signing Makanka looked up at Phan. He only reached her waist, about 3 feet in height the Dwarf was a master magician and illusionist. He had long black/silver hair plated in a braid, a well trimmed beard, with overhanging eyebrows and wide spaced black eyes, set into an angular face. He was lean, not fat like most dwarfs and a nutcase. He was also gay and hung like a donkey! He was also an ally and somewhat of a rogue like Phan herself, probably why they both got on so well.

"Can you put some clothes on Mak?"

Something had happened to her. She was different somehow. He could see it. Could sense it. But what was it?

"Why, you want a piece of this sugar?" he waved his hardening cock at her.

Humphing, Phan retorted hotly, "No, you don't want any of me! You idiot!"

He saw the blush as he turned away. A man, he thought. Phan with a man...hahahahaaaaaa! He pitied the poor guy – she was an ice queen and he reckoned her pussy was stone!

Pulling on clothes, he looked at her over his shoulder. She was seated on a lounge chair, booted ankles crossed, sword, bow and quiver at her side and a multitude of weapons strapped to her body. She meant business.

"Are we going to war?" he asked hopefully. He loved a good fight!

"Why do you have a portal open?"

He froze mid lacing of his trousers. A portal. He turned slowly and faced her, searching her face and body for signs. One was open. He could see the stress on her body clearly enough. The pinched look to her face, tightness of muscle and sinew, dullness of her eyes...it was a big portal.

He answered carefully, knowing that she could kill him, "I have no portal open."

The news that Mak didn't have a portal open didn't surprise Phan. He was a master and would not let the magnetic fields range so far out of sync. Plus this was Casslaua, Where he was...

*'This is bad.'*

"I take it you don't Phan?" he asked hopefully. At her hostile look he retreated to get his sword, and sat a safe distance from her.

"This isn't fucking good," looking at her hazel eyes he knew as well as she this was going way south of bad. They both knew who had the portal open. They both sat quietly lost in their own thoughts and fears.

Sometime later, Mak stirred and knelt beside Phan, putting a hand on her arm, "Whatever happens, I'll get you out."

His pledge of loyalty was nearly her undoing. He had no reason to help her.

"Why do you say that?"

"Simple really. That shit head, fucker, bastard will die! Messing with my fucking world!"

Phan couldn't help but smile at that. Trust Mak to make it personal.

*'And mine!'*