Airport Intimacies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were silent and still for several minutes after our mutual waive crest. My cock softened, and it was wonderful to feel it do so inside of her. It did not stay soft for long though. She begin to stir, and to kiss me, this time still deeply, but slowly and sweetly, Our lips and tongues moved purposefully, but leisurely, savoring each other's tastes. Before I realized what was happening, I was hard again, moving slowly and gently in and out of her, feeling every grasp and release of her wonderful pussy. This time, we were completely quiet, making an effort not to speed up as our passion intensified. Our mutual orgasms were just as deep as the last ones, but long, slow , grasping, with the release from orgasmic bliss coming gradually.

"Got to get up for a minute," she whispered. I rolled to her side, and she lithely slipped from the bed to the toilet where she peed. I turned over on my back, and watched her intensely satisfied expression, almost like another orgasm, as her golden trickle cascaded into the toilet. She finished, grabbed some of the toilet paper she had conveniently put on the roller after I had handed it to her what seemed like days ago, and then bolted from the toilet to land on top of me, again, kissing me deeply while her legs straddled my hips, and I felt her hot, wet sex creaming at the base of my balls.

I did not expect to be ready for a third round, but in minutes, my cock was rising to meet her hot, velvet love tunnel. She lifted herself above me, and I felt her hot sex surround my manhood. She impaled herself on me, pushing me deeply into her. She then rocked back and forth until I began to pull back in order to thrust in and out of her from beneath her. I watched her ride in awe. Her breasts were not full enough to bounce, but that gorgeous honey blond hair bounced all around her face and shoulders almost reaching her breasts. As she bounced and celebrated my manhood inside of her, her slowly vibrating form was a flowing vision that will always be burned into my thoughts.

She orgasmed first this time, rocking back and forth wildly, tightening her pussy even more around my cock. My manhood experienced its own life, its own consciousness. It knew it was comfortably trapped in the best place it could possibly be, and that it quite clearly was not going anywhere else for a while. Finally she relaxed and collapsed on top of me. This triggered my release, and I shot again inside of her, eight or ten more long blasts as she lay atop me, her hair draped over my shoulders and chest. We melted into the post-coital bliss of two who had been thoroughly sated, the ultimate satisfaction. I do not know what caused me to look at my watch a while later then. Maybe it was the heat of the room, but something caused me to recover my conscious mind sufficiently to notice that two and a half hours had gone by, and to realize that I had less than half an hour to catch my next plane.

"I have a plane to catch, sweetie," I said.

"I thought you would," she said. "That's fine."

"How about you? Where are you trying to get to?"

"I'm taking ground transportation from here. The shuttles run every few hours."

She was still draped across me. "This kind of thing never happens to me," I said with awe.

"Yes, she said, I owe you an explanation. I've had the same boyfriend sense I started college. We dated for over a year before I would let him have sex with me. Sense that time, it has been great, really nice, but we had a problem a few weeks ago. He admitted to me that he had made it with another girl. I was devastated. All I could do was to cry over and over again, why? What's wrong with me? Why would you do that to me? Why would you do such a terrible thing against me? He kept saying that it had nothing to do with us. He just met this person, and that there was a shockwave, or some kind of a force, that had to be satisfied. I just didn't understand. "That didn't make any sense to me. I told him that I needed to spend the rest of the summer apart, and that I did not know if we would ever get together again. He was really hurt. He cried and cried, and I didn't understand. After all, he was the one who had stepped out on me. How could he do that and love me. It just didn't make any sense at all. So I've traveled half way across the country seeing old high school girlfriends, and I have just kept asking them how what he said could actually happen to someone. How could he love me so much as he says he does and still do that with another girl? Some of my girlfriends just told me to dump the bastard, but there were a couple of others who told me that the kind of electric shock he said he had with this other girl really can happen. They said it doesn't mean he loves me less or that we have a problem, and that it does not happen very often. I still didn't believe it and I was still hurting inside and did not think I could go back to him. Then, on my way back home, I accidentally touched you on the airplane. I still don't understand how it happens, but I accept the fact that it does. That touch shot lightning all through me. It is still going through me, even just laying here on top of you in the afterglow. I still do not understand how or why it happens, but now I know that it does. I'm very sure I am going back to my boyfriend. I know I still love him, and that he still loves me, just as I know you still love that lady, who is obviously your wife, who was sitting on the other side of us on the plane. "

"So how did you set up our meeting in here?"

I didn't. The electric current was there, but I hadn't figured out what that meant until you came storming back into my life after I thought I had walked off and left you and your electricity on the plane. I didn't plan this. I wasn't just carrying around an air mattress looking for some unlikely guy with strange electrical wiring. I had it because some of my girlfriends did not have an extra bed. Some parts of learning and growing just happen by chance, or, come to think of it, maybe its just the opposite of chance. Maybe they happen because it is supposed to be that way."

We were quiet as we cleaned up a bit, dawned our clothes again, and packed the now delightfully pungent air mattress in her back pack. We went separate directions as we left the companion restroom.

I returned to my wife who said, "I wondered where you had gotten off to. They're boarding the plane. We need to get on!"

"Oh, some girl half my age pulled me into a public restroom and made mad, passionate love to me for two and a half hours," I said matter-of-factly.

"Tell me another one," she laughed. "I'll bet you were looking at girly magazines."

"No, I just really got caught into the middle of a wonderful romance story, and I couldn't leave it. It had to get to a certain point."

"Well if it was that good, why didn't you get it and bring it home with you?"

"Some things aren't meant to be finished at home. They are what they are, and then they're gone."

"Right," she laughed. "Leave the philosophical pursuits here in the airport, and get on the plane, Mr. Plato."

We flew off to our special place, but for a little more than two and a half hours, my life and the life of another sweet and loving human being intertwined. From what she said, the encounter changed her life for the better, and as I think back on the experience, mine was enriched as well. I will never know her name, nor she mine, but we left something sweet and wholesome with each other.

12