Airport Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too much; Travis grabbed Merci’s shoulders and gently pulled her to her feet. He couldn’t let himself spoil the moment by ending it so quickly. He did not even care about some meeting in town that would probably drag him away from Mercedes again.

“God baby, I would let you keep going, but it seems there is a problem.” He oozed the words, full of worry yet his eyes twinkled with mischief.

“Oh no, did I do something wrong?” Playing coy was easy for Merci.

“I have to taste you. Its life or death. Now.”

With that Travis lifted her once more onto the edge of the sink pushing her black knee length skirt well above her knees to hang around her slim waist. It was his turn to hit his knees before her making him just about level with her pink thong nestled between delicious buns. He reached out with two fingers and drew a line down the crotch of her panties, pressing harder as he reached the cloth over her aching clit. He smiled as she shuddered opening her legs wider than before.

“How beautiful Mercedes, you are so wet for me baby. So dripping wet your panties are dripping just like your pussy. Oh god, can I touch you? Let me touch you.” Travis knew dirty words made Merci shiver.

“Touch me.”

That was all it took, one finger pulled the thong aside as another dipped into the slick moisture of her quim, tracing a circle around her delightful bud, but never caressing it. He felt her tense, and reached with his other hand to grasp one heaving breast in his gentle palm, massaging her through her clothing he dipped his head forward and stuck his tongue out to make brief but firm contact with her clit.

Mercedes hips bucked, but Travis was not discouraged, one finger slid into her moist channel, digging and swirling about. His digit drawing coos and gurgles from her, he sucked deeply on her clit, pulling its length into his mouth. He added another finger to add more pressure to her drooling cunt, his lips nibbling at her hot button still.

Travis soon noticed Mercedes shoulders slumped against the cool mirror above the sink, and how her hips twitched. Soon she was gushing all over his penetrating fingers, wetting his lips with her sweet and tangy juices.

He didn’t need a personal invitation; he just stood and rammed his flexing hard-on into her clenching pussy. Merci’s eyes opened, then widened as he filled her completely again and again. His pushed her shirt up and pulled her bra down to allow him access to her pert nipples, his tongue now fascinated with the warm texture. His hips swayed in a slightly circular motion as he brought himself deeper between her knees.

Desire dampened her even more as she bounced beneath his pounding girth. She felt the need to orgasm again begin in her stomach, rolling upward forcing blood past her ears in a hot rush. She placed a groping hand on his shoulder, begging him to stop as she shuddered against him.

Mercedes pulled back from him and slid off the counter then turned arching her ass into the air. Slightly tan ass cheeks parted as she held herself open. Travis took the opportunity to rebury his cock deep within the warm welcoming walls of Merci’s pussy. He thrust into her, his palms coming down with a loud smack on each side of her bottom, leaving red handprints beneath. She jumped at the rough contact, and began thrusting back into him.

It was too much, her pussy slurping and gripping him as she propelled herself into the crevice his flat abs created for her ass, and his hands that pulled her there. He gasped; sweat beginning at his blonde hairline as he bucked upward. She rolled her body backward creating some side to side action.

He didn’t want to stop. Once more he removed his trembling cock from her and turned her around, kissing her swollen mouth, his hands removing the last of the clothing separating their desperate bodies. He then turned her so she was standing before him, legs slightly askew and began thrusting himself against but not into her pussy. Mercedes wrapped her arms around his neck, and lifted one leg around his hip, allowing him to slide into her once more.

As she levered herself up and down with the leg she had left on the ground he thrust in and out, it made the friction delectably powerful. It didn’t require much movement for him to feel each inch of her glorious opening, and left his hands to wander about her body. He brushed the back of his knuckles against her nipples, and across her belly. He was so beautiful; he groaned needing her even more.

Their mouths locked as he felt his cock twitch for the last time slipping his creamy cum into her spasming cunt. She trembled in orgasm; their mouths clashing again and again as she finally lost her balance and fell backward into his waiting arms until their bodies calmed. After several minutes of letting themselves rest Mercedes opened her eyes, electric blue and satisfied.

“Travis, I think you have reminded me.”

“Of what my sweet?”

“The sex was great, it was amazing.” She lifted herself to kiss him softly. Looking about at the clothes strewn about the bathroom she laughed softly.

“Of course it was amazing. Now I really must get to that meeting, late or not.” After saying so he began reassembling himself into his business attire. Once his tie was tightened at his throat again, he turned seeing she had composed herself as well.

“Can I see you tonight Travis?” Her eyes beamed with some sort of hope.

“I’m really not sure; this was only a walk down memory lane. I wanted to regain the manhood you claimed you were trying to spare. It is just too bad I lost a fuck buddy right?” The anger and hurt was alive in him again. Maybe between them sex was only that, sex. It was time to catch that limo. He turned not even listening to the nagging words she was spilling.

“What you are saying now is not as pleasurable on my ears as the grunting and cooing from moments before. Save it doll face.” And Travis was gone; carry on bag over his broad shoulder striding down the walk way to another meeting.

12