Airship Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I screamed my joy. The sound muffled by the water falling around us. My hands squeezed fists full of mud as my body tensed.

When we stepped back out into the pond we saw the other girls laying next to each other. Drying on a large flat rock.

I headed over to the two girls. Nadira stopping near the edge of the pool. As we watched she literally batted a fish onto the shore with her bare hand. "Collect that please." She ordered. Soon she had caught six of the rainbow fish. Not as colorful out of the water it seemed.

As night descended we ate fish and then crawled into our tents.

"Hopefully I will get a reading on this today." It was early the next afternoon. Joy was scanning with her detector. "I keep getting faint readings. Nothing I can zone in on th...wooop!"

As I watched the short blond girl swung into the air, feet first. Her equipment crashing to the ground.

"Captain!" Ginny yelled from behind me. I started to turn, but saw big green men leaping out of the trees at Nadira.

The security woman got off a couple quick shots with her pistols. I unslung my rifle as I turned. Two more green men were grabbing Imogen who struggled desperately. Then I felt rope around my neck. I grabbed at it as it yanked me to the ground. More green men bursting out of the underbrush around us.

Orcs. Big, wild, and green. They grabbed my hands rolling me on my side to tie them behind my back as I struggled.

I saw Ginny, held up by an ugly greenskin. He laughed as he tied her hands behind her back. Another tore open her shirt. Her big teen breasts bouncing free. The grinning Orc pawing and groping the poor girl as she struggled.

When her hands were tied, the green man behind her reached around her smooth tummy. Sliding his hands into her shorts. I saw the fight go out of her as his rough fingers found her sweet cunny.

I'm rolled on my back. My wrists secured behind me. A grinning Orc grabbed the open v of my blouse. I could feel his strong fingers against my tit flesh. Then I gasped as he tore my shirt open. My large breasts flopping out. He squeezed them painfully, leaning in to suck my nipples.

Another orc grabbed my shorts and tugs them off. My pussy throbs in excitement as he spread my thighs. His fingers poked and prodded my most sensitive spot.

I heard the thump when Joy was cut down. The small girl not putting up a fight as Orcs stripped her.

I could hear Nadira still struggling. Though it sounded like in vain.

The big Orc rubbed the tip of his green dick against my wet cunt. Then I moaned loudly as he slid it in. Penetrating me deep.

His friend pinched my nipples cruelly as he pushed my head to the side, cheek rubbing the ground as Orc cock thrust into my shivering body. Past him I could see Imogen. Naked, except for her tattered shirt. Two Orcs held her in the air. Pinning her teen body between them. One green cock thrusting in her cunt, the other up her ass. She gasped with the pleasure of having both holes filled.

Then my vision was blocked by a big green dick in my face. The dark green tip pressing against my lips. Obediently I opened my lips and ran my tongue along his shaft as he thrust into my mouth.

The big Orc grabbed my hair and face fucked me. His dick getting deeper and deeper in my throat. Eventually his big dick shoots bitter jizz right into my gullet.

I cough up pale Orc cum as he withdraws his quickly softening cock. The Orc pounding my sensitive twat cums soon after.

They force me to a sitting position. I see Ginny on the ground, cum leaking from her abused holes.

Joy still lay under a thrusting Orc. Her arms and legs wrapped around him. She groaned as an orgasm overtook her.

Nadira was on her hands and knees. Cum leaking from her gaping cunt. Her head bobbing up and down in an Orc's lap. They had obviously put her in her place.

Soon the four of us are led away. Naked, with rope around our necks and hands tied behind our backs. Hot Orc jizz drizzling from our cunts.

There is a cheer when we are led into their village. A collection of huts in a large jungle clearing. The tribe of wild Orcs grinned and leered at us.

The men dragged us through the crowd. Hands groping and pinching our violated bodies. My tits bounced and jiggled as they were painfully slapped by green hands.

They marched us to a large cauldron in the middle of the village. The size of a steam boiler.

Unceremoniously they dumped all four of us inside. Water filled half the cauldron. Coming up to my tits as I stood and sputtered.

"Are they going to eat us?" Ginny asked . Blinking water out of her eyes. Orcs stuck wood beneath the tub and started lighting it.

"Looks like." Joy said.

I tugged at the ropes around my wrists. "Anyone know Orcish?" I asked. The water getting noticeably warmer.

It seemed like the whole village has gathered around the cauldron to watch the four beautiful naked humans cook.

"Hey! You're all missing out. We are four submissive willing pussies. Much better for fucking than eating." I called out to the grinning crowd of green faces.

"We're great for the ladies too." I said a bit desperately as steam started to rise from the water. "Mmm, mmm. Love to lick that green pussy."

If the water didn't get much hotter this would actually be kind of nice. Bathing in a hot tub with three beautiful women. Water dripping from our naked bodies. The strange, leering onlookers a plus.

"Anyone have a plan?" Imogen asked hopefully. Her slightly sunburnt tits looking lovely in the wet and the steam.

We all turn when there is loud angry shouting from the crowd.

The crowd parted and an orc woman stepped close. Her skin was dark green and smooth, with small tusks peaking between her dark green lips. She looked feminine, unlike many of the mannish Orc women we had seen. She wore very little. Most of the Orcs did. A loincloth, and leather top. Almost like a crop top for her big tits. Probably as big as mine.

She wore a fancy headdress and had feathers adorning her body from leather straps. She carried a fancy staff.

She was flanked by a pair of women dressed similar to her, carrying spears with steel tips.

She obviously gives orders to the warriors, who pull us out of the pot. More than a few tribesmen looking unhappy. Mostly the warriors.

We are made to kneel before the powerful Orc woman. Naked and dripping. Our skin a little pink from the hot water. But relieved not to be getting cooked. We were forced offer our subservience. Four civilized women bowing before the majesty of our tribal conquerors.

"I am high priestess Glorza'udak. You are my slaves." The Orc woman said in decent common.

"Thank you for rescuing us, mistress." I answered. My head bowed. The other girls murmuring agreement.

We are led to a trio of bigger huts, built together. They look to be some sort of crude temple.

The other girls are placed in a cell in one of the rooms. While I get taken to what must be the high priestess's quarters.

She untied my wrists and ordered me to sit. Pouring some sort of foul smelling drink.

I politely sip it.

"Hunters always think of food." She told me. "It is my responsibility to determine if you are suitable sacrifices our gods." She gave me a grin.

We chatted for a time. With her asking me questions about where I am from and what I do. I don't see any reason to lie to her. The light through the window grows dim.

"I really haven't thanked you properly for rescuing us." I said huskily. Crossing to her chair. I saw her tense, worried that I was going to attack.

Instead I straddled her lap. My arms going around her neck. She looked shocked as I leaned in and kissed her. My rosey lips against her soft, green lips. I ran my tongue against her small tusks before slipping it in her mouth. Pressing my big breasts against her.

"What...what are you doing?" She gasped when I finally broke our kiss.

"Thanking you properly." I grinned at her. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt pulling it over her head. The hide and her headdress falling to the floor.

I pressed our large breasts together. Her green skin a beautiful contrast to my more pale flesh. She gasped as her dark green nipples rubbed against my rosy ones.

Her flesh felt like supple leather. As I rubbed my nude body against her. Our closeness and her foreignness excited me. I rubbed my wet cunt against her thighs in my need.

I took her hand and led her to her bed. She followed docilely, as if lost in a dream. I pushed on her back to make her bend over. dropping to my knees behind her, I pulled off her loincloth. Eagerly sticking my face in her bare, green, twat.

I grabbed her round ass and squeezed. Spreading her Orcish flower open with my thumbs. Glorza moaned and trembled when I stuck my tongue deep in her wonderful pussy.

As I licked and kissed, I slipped my hands around her. Grabbing her dangling breasts. Lightly pinching and tugging her hard nipples.

The Orc priestess doesn't last long. Nearly howling as she orgasmed. Her body trembling. She collapsed onto the bed as I greedily lap up her juices.

As she starts to settle down I slip next to her. Lightly caressing her breasts.

"That...that was amazing." She gasped. Her breath still coming quick and heavy. Her body occasionally trembling.

"Yes, it often is." I smiled at her.

"I want to feel it again." She whispered. Almost as if she was afraid to admit her lust.

I nod. Then I straddle her face. "Do your best to copy me." I ordered, rubbing my soft muffin against her lips. Tingling as I feel her tusks rub against my netherbits.

I leaned down as she tentatively started to lick my womanhood. I grabbed her thighs and licked her bare pubis. Nibbling my way to her green pussy.

I gasp when she returns the favor. Nipping my own bare flesh. My pussy trembled with my lust.

My lips found her clit and I gave it little kisses and sucks.

White pleasure flashed through my body as she did the same.

Then I dove deep with my tongue. Once again tasting her wonderful Orc twat.

She came first. Howling against my thighs. Her body shaking beneath me.

I gasped and moaned as I ground my cunt on her face. Clenching my eyes when my own strong orgasm took me.

After a short rest she walked me to the cage with the others. Both of us nude. We kiss again before she opens the cage.

I snuggled Imogen and fell asleep.

There was a rough hand over my mouth. I was being dragged into the steamy night air.

Orc warriors were taking us from the cage. Leather gags were placed in our mouths, and our wrists and ankles were tied to poles.

The Orcs picked us up. One warrior at each end of our poles. Our beautiful naked bodies hanging down as they carried us silently into the jungle.

They marched the rest of the night and through the day.

When they took breaks the Orc men happily molested us. We would be gathered into laps still tied. The tribal men laughed as they played with our tits. Spanked our asses. Groped our soft pussies. There was no sex though.

As the sun got low in the sky we were brought into a large clearing. I could see a brick wall, maybe ten feet high. And what looked to be a mansion beyond.

We were taken through a large entrance. Into a fancy courtyard. The group stopped, waiting. I strained to see what was happening as I hung like a piece of meat.

Soon some human men came out of the mansion. A tall handsome gentleman, with a thin mustache seemed to be in charge. He talked with the lead warrior in Orcish. He wore a white suit.

The man walked over to inspect the merchandise. I heard the other girls moan as he poked and prodded them. When he got to me he grinned.

"You are a beauty." He groped my big tits. Then pinched my right nipple, painfully pulling my breast up and away from my chest.

He held it there grinning at me as I winced. Then he finally let go. Watching happily as my big tit jiggled. "Very nice."

His hand moved down my body. Between my thighs. "Smooth, like the redhead." Two fingers pressed deep inside my wet cunt. "Responsive. I like that in a whore."

He walked away and finished haggling with the Orcs. They set us down and untied us. Then marched back into the jungle, happy with their profit.

We stood and removed our gags. "I am Sir Wesley Yates. You will call me master or Sir." He was flanked by three bronze men, and a pair of male servants dressed in impeccable tuxedos. "It is fortuitous that you have arrived. I have guests that are very much in need of entertainment. The four of you will..."

RRREARRGH!

Around the corner of the mansion stomped a giant lizard. Walking on its back legs it roared to the sky. Some twenty feet tall. It moved slow, and somewhat...jerky?

It looked like what I imagine a thunder lizard would. I had seen the bones in a museum when I was a girl.

"Let's go in, shall we?" Sir Yates said. Seemingly unconcerned with the beast.

We followed, two of the automatons close behind.

Joy pointed to the far end of the house. A large conservatory extended out from the corner.

I was more interested in the electric bulbs that flanked the door.

We were taken to a large ladies washroom. Complete with showers, vanities, and a large wardrobe. One of the male servants and all three bronze men accompanying us.

"Get cleaned and make yourselves presentable." The butler gruffly ordered. "You will serve dinner to his lordship's guests.

We showered the grime and abuse of the last few days off. Our naked bodies gleamed as the man watched. Obviously happy with his responsibilities. Then he ordered us to put on a bit of makeup and style each other's hair.

None of us were experts at doing hair. Ginny isn't bad, and I have a little skill.

When done he pulled clothing from the wardrobe for us. Skimpy silk lingerie. With garters and stockings. Then sexy, black and white maid's uniforms. Similar to the housekeeping crew on the Hidden Booty.

I felt a thrill as I put on the clothing. I would be an object of lust for my master's guests. The thought sending tingles of excitement through my body.

Soon we were led to a drawing room. A half dozen well dressed men. Most old enough to be my father leered at us as we entered. Ready to serve their every need.

We served them drinks and cigars. Getting plenty of gropes and pinches under our short ruffled skirts. Occasionally pulled into a hug or a breast squeeze. I delighted in bending way over for the men. Obviously offering up either my round ass or ample breasts.

All watched over by our master. Sir Wesley Yates.

Before the men could get too rowdy, one of the butlers entered and declared that, "Dinner shall be served."

The girls and I hurried to set out plates and silverware. Then we started to serve the meal to the hungry men. Who took a good long time to eat.

Occasionally I could hear that lizard monstrosity roaring on the mansion grounds.

Finally the men retired and we were left to clean up. When we finished we were brought before our master. He sat in a comfortable leather chair. My pussy quivered when I saw him like that.

We stood in a line before him. Our heads slightly lowered our hands behind our backs. Just like I instructed the girls. Four sexy, dutiful maids.

The two butlers and the bronze men stand behind us.

"You have done very well so far, my beauties." His lordship said. "You may strip out of those clothes."

Slowly, humiliatingly, we stripped nude for the men. Not that they hadn't already seen all the fruits our bodies had to offer.

"Tomorrow my guests will hunt you for sport." Joy gasped in shock. "You will not be harmed or injured. We have non-lethal ways of capturing you. If they catch you they get to fuck you as they like. If you can remain free till the air horn blows at sundown, then you will be given a room and your freedom to go in the morning. In fact we will give you a ride home. Anyone caught will stay. To serve me, and eventually be sold as sex slaves to some lord or another."

We nodded our understanding. "Take them to their room for the night." I noticed he had a smirk as we are led away.

The 'room' we were taken to would more properly be called a dungeon. Or maybe torture chamber for young women.

The butlers smirked at us as we see what's in store.

"You didn't think it would be a fair contest? Stupid whores." Said the man that watched us shower. "The automatons will entertain you all night long. You will not be harmed, but this should leave you a little easier to catch tomorrow."

The two humans left. Chuckling at our plight.

For a brief moment I thought about resisting. But three bronze men would be too much.

They shackled our wrists together. Then placed leather dog collars around our necks. They made us get to our knees, and hooked our shackles to the collars behind our necks. Leaving our arms up and spread, almost as if we were offering our chests to be abused.

The room looked full of nasty furniture and devices. Designed to torment a woman to her breaking point.

They took Ginny to what looked like a reclining couch. With straps to hold her in place and a strange metal contraption dangled from the ceiling above her chest. Near her feet were pedals, like on a penny-farthing.

The bronze man lowered a pair of thin metal rods with knobs on the ends from the contraption above her. He made sure they touched her breasts when fully lowered. Then he retracted them. And turned the device on.

Slowly the rods lowered. Imogen looked nervous as they get closer. Then when they finally touched her breasts there was an audible Snap! Snap! Snap! and she squealed as her tits were painfully shocked.

The bronze man used his hands to turn the pedals and the rods slowly retract back up. Then he let go and they begin to fall again.

The redhead catches on quick and used her feet to pedal. Raising the rods. As we watched it is obvious that it takes faster and faster pedaling keep them up. Soon overtaking her ability to pedal.

With a few more snaps! and a cry from the teen the machine reset. She easily raises the rods again. Keeping it them away from her sensitive tit flesh.

Until the difficulty starts to ramp again.

As my cabin girl was getting abused the second bronze man had shackled Nadira to a wall and was slowly whipping her ass with a leather belt.

Joy was strapped to a chair by the last automata. One with no bottom. Her ass hung uncomfortably below the seat. A post with a hundred thick nails, set on a piston slowly raised up to her derrière. Pushing on her most sensitive areas.

They were too thick to penetrate her flesh, but it was obviously painful as it pushed her up an inch or so. The engineer squealing with pain as her whole body was raised. Then it lowered back down giving her a reprieve.

Meanwhile her tormentor slowly dropped hot wax on her small tits.

The first bronze man, satisfied that Ginny was suitably 'entertained', returned to me.

I was led to a strange round track on the ground in a corner. Two feet wide and maybe twelve feet in diameter. Every couple feet there was a steel pole maybe three feet high and an inch thick. The ends had knobs, probably two inches in diameter. Through which a thick hemp rope ran. Mirroring the track below. There was a knot in the rope every three inches.

On the track was a small automaton, the size of a bucket. With a wheel in its center. Designed to follow the track. There was what looked like a long antenna sticking out the top.

I looked at the bronze man in confusion. He lowered one of the poles a few inches and lifted me up. Placing me on the track just in front of the pole.

I got a sinking feeling when I realized I was straddling the rope. Sure enough, when he raised the pole the rope cruelly pushed into my crotch. Right now it was mostly just uncomfortable. The rope seemed to be coated with a lubricant of some kind.