Airship Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contraption was turned on. The little bucket automata slowly rolled toward me from behind. Its antenna waving back and forth like a tail.

When it reached me I jumped and yelped. The antenna touched my ass and there was an electric crack! and a sharp pain in my rear. The little abuser stopped and made chuckling noises for a moment.

I got the picture and began walking forward. My pussy quickly spreading to accommodate the lubed rope sliding through my pussy lips. Sending a constant tingling sensation of arousal through my body.

Then I reached the first knot. The knots were not lubed. It scraped and ground against my most sensitive flesh as I slowly walked forward. First tickling my clit then grinding through my pussy.

I badly wanted to reach down and relieve my poor cunt. All I could do is yank at my collar as my body trembled.

Then I was through. The regular rope nearly a relief. As I slowly passed over the next knot, the little tormentor zapped me again. I jumped forward with shock and pain.

Once again it settled down. Chuckling, to give me a head start. Almost sporting.

I tried to move quicker but the knots were an overpowering burst of sensation. Somewhere between pleasure and pain.

Then I reached the first pole. I figured it's just going to be thicker and smoother than the knots. Not a problem. What I didn't realize is that they vibrate. As my pussy engulfed the buzzing steel knob, I screamed out in sudden orgasm.

It had been slowly building from everything else. But the giant vibrator in my cunt jump started it.

I didn't realize I had stopped until I felt a sharp pain on my ass again. I lurch forward. Quickly approaching the next knot.

Around and around I went.

I had an orgasm at nearly every pole as I slowly walked the circuit. My pussy getting more and more sensitive from the rough knots.

The bronze men tormented us for nearly an hour.

Instead of taking us to cells though. They simply switched us around. To experience a new torment.

The whole night passed in this way. Switching abuses every hour. We are allowed no sleep. Leaving us exhausted and sore in the morning.

We were given a simple breakfast of fruit and oatmeal. Then given some time to shower. Before I could get in though, one of the butlers led me away from the other girls.

I was taken to a studio. A room with a number of instruments and room to dance. My master sat at one of the pianos. A strange one. The back was tilted up with steam pipes and wires. Colored lights that slowly blink.

"Good morning." Sir Yates said cheerfully. "I would play you a little song before we start the days festivities."

Two of the bronze men grabbed me and took me to the end of his odd piano. There was a hole, or slot at the end. Big enough for a person. Big enough for me.

The automatons slid me in feet first. I seemed to lay on a bed of vertical rubber tubes. They pull my arms back above my head and shackle them there. My body is totally consumed up to my neck. At this angle I have a good view of my master as he sits, smiling at me.

"Today, your hunter is Reginald Spence. The older, portly gentleman. To just let you run free, as is, would be...unsporting." He explained. One of the bronze men starting up the small boiler. Bringing the piano to life.

"I call this the 'Pinnacle Organ' it is assured to take you to great heights. And leave you in a state that will be much more sporting for the old man."

I was already exhausted, what more could he want? I wondered as he pulled a lever. The pocket that I'm stuck in grew warm. Then I could feel more rubbery tubes they pressed against the top of my body. Inflating just as the ones below me did.

They held me tightly but gently. Like I was lying under a bunch of warm blankets.

Then the cruel man played a few notes. "Ooh!" I gasped. Each note seems to send a vibration up the tube that played it. And the tube sends an exciting shiver along my body.

"Quite pleasant, yes? It will take a few moments to find your body's tune. Then we shall really play."

I gasped and shivered as different notes traveled up different parts of my body. Nicely along my tummy, deliciously up my thigh, excitingly along my breast. Then I gave out a low groan as a note hit my pussy. A sensation like pure bliss.

With a grin Yates started playing in earnest.

He played a groaning delightful melody. The notes vibrating past me. All over front and back. Much faster than his practice notes.

My body quickly responded. My cunt dripping with excitement. I gasped and moaned at the pleasure.

Then the first orgasm hit me. A white hot wave of pleasure. Lasting longer than usual. Spurred on by the tubes, like fondling tentacles.

Only moments after my first orgasm I am hit by a second, even longer. My body shaking with pleasure. Then a third and a forth.

I was soon only dimly aware of Yates laughing as he played my body. My moans and cries of pleasure surly part of the song.

My world became one endless orgasm. I was lost in a wave of bliss. My vision narrowed. All I could see was Yates' grin. Then even that was gone.

I woke with cold water showering me. Ginny and the other girls standing above me looking concerned.

"I was worried." The redhead says as she helped me up. I could barely stand I was so exhausted. "What happened?"

"Our host played me a little song." I replied.

"It's time, whores." One of the butlers announced.

We dressed in sheer white gowns. Neck to ankle. Then were taken to the front of the house where the gentleman awaited us. They grinned and leered as they saw us coming. The gowns doing nothing to hide our bodies from their lustful gaze.

We also had lace up high heels tied around our calves. They did wonders for my cute ass, but would be difficult to run in. And tricky to take off.

The four hunters were each flanked by a bronze man, and a pair of lizards. Similar to the giant one but skinnier and only three feet tall. They were held by the automaton's at the end of chains. The men each carried a strange rifle.

Like a blunderbuss, but with wires and knobs.

"You know the rules." Yates announced. "Remain free till sundown and you win. Get captured, and suffer the consequences. You will be given a half hour head start."

We were each taken to different sides of the mansion, outside the wall. Then with a pistol shot from the courtyard I was off.

Stumbling a bit in the high heels I lurched into the tree line. I was exhausted and wanted to get as far as I could before I ran out of steam.

When I stop for my first rest I struggle with the lace up shoes. They were tight above my calves. With some struggle though, I slip them off.

Better to go barefoot.

Time passed. I trudged through the jungle. Almost I. A daze after the trying night.

Then I heard snorting. Those little lizards!

I searched around, luckily finding a heavy log to use as a weapon.

Sure enough one of the three foot tall beasts came around a tree. Searching.

When it got close I swung with all the might I had left. Knocking it to it's side and tearing its face open.

Revealing metal and gears and clockwork. It was an automaton!

I stood stunned for too long. I lifted my log as it struggled to rise. Ready to bash it to scrap. Then I'm knocked to my back by it's twin. With a hiss it tears the front of my gown. Careful not to injure me.

I struggle to throw it off. The stand and bash it with my club.

I stumbled and ran. Catching a view of the fat Reginald Spence aiming his strange rifle at me.

I heard the high pitched whine from his gun as he fired. I'm surrounded for a brief moment by a strange pink light. Then my body convulsed as an orgasm instantly washes over me.

I dropped to my knees, gasping. Then my side as my body quakes with pleasure.

It passed, but I didn't get up.

I was done.

The old man stood over me. "Ho, ho! Caught you my beauty!"

The bronze man slung me over his shoulder and carried me back to the mansion. A prize for the old fat man to enjoy.

Reginald's fat sweaty bulk was on top of me. I moaned as he rutted me like a pig.

He had a big dick and a surprising amount of stamina. I'll give him that. Chemically enhanced, would be my guess.

My legs were spread wide so he could fuck me deep. He slobbered on my tits and bit at my nipples.

Every time he had an orgasm he would rest a few minutes. Then change positions.

When he was finally done with me I was dragged to a cell under the mansion.

I just lay in the cool prison air and finally slept. Exhausted.

"Do you think it's late enough." I could hear Ginny say. Someone murmured something in response. There was a faint tinging noise. Metal on metal.

"We were all caught?" I asked sitting up. It was dark. Almost pitch black.

"Yes, Captain." Nadira says.

"Almost got it." Joy was fiddling with the lock on the cell door. My eyes were adjusting to the gloom.

"She smuggled a belt buckle." Imogen said with a grin.

With a quiet clank! and a chirp of joy from the engineer, the door swung open.

"Anyone know the way out?" I asked. I had been too exhausted to pay attention.

"Yes." The security woman said.

"That's not where we are going, though." Joy informed me.

"What?"

"The crystal, Captain." Ginny said, excited. "They have to have one in the mansion."

"If they are using a steam engine." Joy told us.

We searched the cellar but found nothing. Moving up into a basement.

We headed towards the faint rumble of a steam engine. Similar to the ones on my ship. Joy looks at home when we entered the room. "I'll give you ten minutes. Then we meet at the top of the stairs." She told us.

I followed Nadira out and up to the first floor. Leaving a pouting Ginny with the engineer. "Where are we going?" I whispered.

"I want a couple of those guns." She whispered back.

Quietly we searched. Occasionally hearing someone move around upstairs. When we found the trophy room there was a strange sound. No a strange lack of sound.

The electricity had gone off.

"Out of time." I whispered. It didn't matter she had grabbed three of the strange rifles.

We headed back to the basement stairs. Collecting the other girls and heading out the front door.

We were nearly across the courtyard. Nearly to freedom. When that giant lizard roar-screeched. It had seen us.

We scrambled to the front gate. Closed and locked for the night. We boost each other over as the beast lumbered at us. Hands pushing on bare derrières.

Safely on the other side we disappeared into the jungle.

We could hear the sounds of pursuit. Those stupid lizards. Tracking us even in the dark.

The first to catch up to us was one of the butlers following a lizard.

With a BANG! Nadira blew a hole through the automaton. I had been wrong. She had grabbed an elephant gun and two orgasm rifles.

Ginny and I fired our fancy rifles at the same time. With satisfaction I watched the evil man moan and fall over. His pants soaking with jizz. He curled up in a ball. Out of the hunt.

We ran on. Trusting Nadira to know the way.

Gradually they were getting closer and closer. We were still too tired from our ordeal to outrun them.

"Human stop!" A gruff voice out of the dark.

The Orc priestess. She stepped in front of us. "This way." She quietly led us just a bit to the side. Toward a small clearing.

She has us take a few steps in then backtrack and go around. She then had us hide on the other side and wait while she covered up our tracks.

We waited. Listening to the fake lizards get closer.

Then we saw him. Sir Wesley Yates. He jogged close behind two of the little hunting automata lizards.

Right into the small clearing. The lizards made it nearly half way before they started sinking. The hunter not quite as far. All three struggled. Yates' rifle dropped in his panic.

Quicksand.

"Help! No! Help!" He cried. We stepped out so he could see us as he sank. Angry goddesses, passing judgement on his tarnished soul.

"Please you have to help!" We were silent. Impassive to his cries as he slowly sinks. His last sight, looking up at us.

Then he was gone.

We walk away. Glorza'udak leading the way.

"I traded my position to come rescue you." The Orc admitted as we rested in the morning. "I will guide you to your village. Then." She just shrugs.

"Then you will come with us. One of my crew." I tell her. Putting a hand on her thigh. She smiled at me.

The journey back would have been rough without her. Three days later We skirt the edge of the village. Heading straight to the Hidden Booty, and home.

After a shower I snuggled into my bed. Alone, a rare occurrence. I sleep for what seemed like a week.

"The crystal is working fine. We are stocked up and ready to go on your command." Aria read off her clipboard. I was sitting in my quarters, sipping a bitter tea.

"There is one more item." I raised my eyebrow. "The mayor's wife is here to talk to you."

I smile thinking of the brief time I spent with the mature woman.

"Shall I send them in?" I gave her a nod.

The older woman entered. Smiling when she saw me. She is trailed by three attractive young village maidens. One obviously related. A grand daughter?

"And how are you this fine day?" I asked with a friendly smile."

"We are good Captain. I won't take much of your time. I know you plan to leave soon." The older woman then gestured to the young women. "They would like to join your crew."

I raise my eyebrow. "We have...a certain reputation." I told her.

"Yes." She says with a smile. "I have talked with some of your crew." She let out a wistful sigh. "We're I somewhat younger I'd ask to join myself. We both know some places do not appreciate ladies who love other ladies." She motioned to the girls. "I vouch for these three. They would be hard workers and loyal." The young women all nodded eagerly.

"Very well." I nodded back, standing up with a groan. I was still sore from my adventure.

I called Aria back in. "Find a place for these three, please." My efficient First Mate saluted and led them away.

"You could come with us. We would find a place for you here." I said, embracing the older woman.

"No." She told me, smiling. "There will be other girls. Confused and afraid. They will need someone to look after them."

I escorted her off the ship. Pausing to give her a kiss before she exited. I wave as she moved away. The sound of the engine starting up reverberating through my girl.

She was still hurt, but we would soon have her good as new.

It took less than a day to find the mansion. We had stopped briefly to fly low over the Orc village. The shouting greenskins ineffectively throwing spears at the flying technology above them.

A few cannon blasts wax all it took to put an end to the mechanical thunder lizard. A shame really.

When my troops assaulted the mansion they found it empty. Yates' guests and servants having fled.

We looted anything of value. Then set fire to the building. I grinned as I watched it burn.