Airtight Tailgate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers

I don't know what Jessie was doing in there that took so long. I finally settled in and watched the game too in silence as I waited. The home team scored right before half-time to make it a close game, and with it, the cheers of thousands of fans surrounded our little RV. I would have really liked to have been ganging up on Jessie amid those loud cheers and started to grow frustrated with how drawn-out this rendezvous was beginning. Optimistically, I originally thought we'd bang out one session during the pregame and be ready to go for round two during half-time, but it looked like the real party wouldn't be underway until the second half.

Finally, Jessie emerged as the intermission kicked off. She had clearly cleaned up a bit: her hair was fixed, her makeup reapplied and her body cleaned up of the sweat. She was looking awfully yummy, actually, and made me quickly forget my frustration as I anticipated the terrible things we three guys were about to do to her.

It didn't take long for John and Tom to pull themselves away from the screen. The TV got muted again, and three men stood in the open space within the RV as Jessie made her way to the middle of that space. Tom had told me neither he nor John had experience with group sex, so I imagine they were a little unsure as to how to proceed. I thought to take that fact to my advantage and position Jessie just how I wanted, but it was then suggested that I break in Jessie's ass. After all, we were here to fuck all her holes, and her butt remained untapped up to this point.

Jessie assumed the doggy-style position on the carpet, spreading her legs and looking over her shoulder at me as I knelt behind her and spread her ass. I enjoyed screwing a girl's ass, but never as much as her pussy. However, I was happy to comply here and would be willing to trade off later. As I pressed the head of my cock into the entrance to Jessie's shitter, I looked up into her eyes, which were barely visible through that silky brown hair that obscured the rest of her face. I smiled at her and pushed forward, gently filling her ass inch by inch until my balls were on her taint.

Jessie sighed as I filled her and she took it rather well. She was clearly becoming more and more comfortable with anal sex the more she did it. She didn't show any real signs of discomfort as I lodged myself in her butthole, to the delight of all us guys.

"Look at that," John said. "She took the whole thing and didn't even flinch!"

"There's more that I can do," Jessie said. "Just wait-" and then she yelped just a little as I pulled back, pushed forward and began to fuck her in the ass.

I held tightly onto Jessie's hips, my hands underneath her cheerleader skirt as I thrust back and forth, in and out if her ass. Jessie looked forward and groaned as I plowed her, shoving my whole length into her tight butt over and over again. As I screwed her at one end, Tom finally had the presence of mind to kneel down in front of Jessie and coax her into sucking his cock as she got ravished in her back door.

Jessie's hair and the streamers within it rocked back and forth as Jessie's body slid between Tom and me. After a moment, I didn't even have to thrust anymore, since Jessie was doing the work now. I just held onto her as she shifted forward and back, taking my whole cock in her ass while swallowing Tom's cock at her other end.

It wasn't long after Tom and I began to split roast Jessie that John was eager to join in and make it airtight. We figured the easiest way to include everyone was to disassemble this Eiffel Tower and start over, so Tom and I pulled out of Jessie, who first gasped and then attempted to catch her breath. Tom moved quickly to slide under Jessie, calling dibs on her cunt. Since I'd just been in the adjacent hole, I made my way to Jessie's head and let the bitch clean off my cock with her tongue while Tom slid into her cunt while he lay beneath her. John, without hesitancy, came in the rear, settling behind Jessie as he pushed his cock against Jessie's asshole as his buddy slid deeper and deeper into Jessie's cunt.

No matter how many times I'd partaken in a Jessie sandwich, I never lost my wonder of it. I could feel my cock get even harder in Jessie's mouth as I watched John push into the girl's ass, double-stuffing her back end while I closed off the front. It took a little extra effort on John's part to wedge his manhood into that right opening, which I knew from experience was very constricted, thanks to the prick in Jessie's pussy, but he eventually managed to get his whole shaft inside the bitch so that she was firmly stuffed in all three holes.

Tom and John cursed as they took in the reality that they were both balls-deep in the same bitch. I think I swore too as I knelt in front of the sandwich and looked on with lust at my doubly penetrated best friend. I hardly noticed that my left knee was very close to Tom's head. I wonder if he noticed either. This experience was so hot that it was hard to discern any discomfort.

I took the liberty of coaching the rookies a little bit, giving them tips on how to adequately double-fuck this chick. John, who was successfully keeping his distance from me at the other end as he knelt upright and gripped Jessie's skirt, took my advice and pulled back from Jessie's ass right before Tom started to stir beneath the girl. Then, just as John pushed back in, Tom retracted from Jessie's cunt, making Jessie moan on my dick, which I just held in place in her mouth as I viewed this sandwich in front of me.

Within a couple minutes, my new friends were getting the hang of double-penetrating the lovely lady, sawing in and out of her while I watched up close. Once the other men were in full motion, their pushing in and out of Jessie caused her body to pop forward just enough so as to make her head bob back and forth on my cock, sucking my cock without any additional effort from her or me.

It was an unreal experience to watch Jessie get so firmly fucked by the three of us, all in such close proximity to each other. All the while, we'd pretty much completely forgotten that this airtight gangbang was occurring in an RV in the middle of a tailgate yard amid scores of hardcore sports fans. John and Tom were sliding in and out of Jessie's ass and pussy while I fucked her face, stuffing all her holes while the nearby football fans were none the wiser to the hot, debauched sex going on.

We boys were grunting and moaning as we fucked Jessie harder and faster. Jessie moaned hard on my cock as the tip pushed closer and closer to her throat. I was now thrusting hard into her myself while she was still getting pushed forward into my dick, giving her no mercy. Jessie squirmed amid us, but only slightly as she was pinned airtight. I could hear the squelching of her holes and the squishing of her flesh, which now glimmered from sweat, as we all banged her.

As the foursome continued, I decided to pull out so as to accomplish a few purposes: 1) give my poor female friend a breather while she remained double-stuffed, 2) prepare myself for another position and 3) take the opportunity to sit back and simply watch while my best friend got sandwiched. As soon as I was out of her mouth, I sat down on the couch seat, in front of which on the floor Jessie was on her hands and knees with a guy buried in her beneath and above her. As I watched Jessie get drilled in both her ass and pussy as she wore only the silver high heels and colored skirt, I stroked my cock rather vigorously to the point where I had to settle down and not cum too soon. I had a nice big load that I needed to save for Jessie's face.

With unquenchable lust, I cheered the threesome on as Tom and John sawed in and out of Jessie. Jessie had been in kind of a daze for the last couple moments, but upon realizing that I was watching her get sandwiched, she looked up at me with those piercing brown eyes, grinned widely and moaned loudly. It would be impossible to describe just how hot it was to watch Jessie take it in both holes in that position, and it was only going to get hotter as I took advantage of my situation.

After a few minutes of watching, I suggested that the guys flip Jessie over. No one objected, so the boys slowed to a stop inside Jessie, and then John pulled out, pulling Jessie off Tom. Tom remained on his back, and John helped Jessie stand up, turn around and then sit down. The whole time, she cursed and begged for more cock. Soon enough, she had Tom's cock poking her ass as she sank down lower and lower until it was entirely inside her.

Still gasping and moaning, Jessie propped herself up by her arms on Tom's chest and lifted up her legs, spreading them as John stepped up in front if her. Now I was in for a real treat as I watched John sink down on Jessie, his cock pressing into her pussy. It was hot anytime Jessie was fucked, especially by two guys at once. However, nothing was better than when her legs were in the air as she was pinned between two guys.

Screaming, Jessie reached over John's shoulder and sank her nails into his back, still propping herself up by her other arm as John leaned over her and topped off the sandwich, sinking his cock inch by inch into Jessie's cunt until he was sheathed deep inside her. Jessie's high heels kicked in the air and her body squirmed as it was squished. Underneath her and buried deep in her ass was Tom, who knew now how legitimate the ad was to which he responded. Seeing Jessie within that mass of flesh was almost enough to make me cum without even touching myself.

The boys commenced as Jessie screamed and writhed. Overhead was the flat screen TV displaying the football game, but I'd completely forgotten about the game and our surroundings by this point. Tom and John slid in and out of Jessie's ass and pussy, sawing in and out of her and moving like a well-oiled machine as they double-penetrated her. As Jessie cried out from probably some discomfort but I suspected mostly from pleasure, her new boy toys moaned and cursed as they double-penetrated her.

No longer content to merely observe, I got up and made my way back over to Jessie's head. I noticed right away how much hotter it was by that pile of flesh and realized how warm the previously chilly vehicle had become due to the sex. Without a word of instruction, I stood to Jessie's right, opposite where John was leaned over, and stuck my cock in Jessie's mouth. She obediently accepted my offering, turning her head farther to her right and sucking me off while John and Tom persisted in taking turns inside her other end.

My eyes traveled down Jessie's face to her heaving boobs, nearly obscured by John's upper body. From there, I admired her slender legs, which protruded from underneath John. Her bright toenails, poking from the silver shoes, pointed toward the roof of the RV as her stretched-out and spread legs made plenty of room for John to fuck her tight, sloppy cunt while his friend stuffed Jessie's ass. Jessie clung to John with one,hand, the other now reaching to the floor, as we boys slid in and out of all her holes, over and over again.

After a couple minutes of fucking her in all her holes in that manner, I called for another change of positions. I pulled away first, followed by John, and then Jessie stood up, but not for long, for which her weak knees could be grateful. John now took the spot on the floor, and I helped Jessie down on top of him, as soon she was secured in his ass. Breathing deeply, Jessie beckoned me to get on top of her, and I didn't hesitate. It was time for my favorite position.

Jessie lifted only her right leg this time, so I stepped over her other leg and under the uplifted one. With one of her legs separating me from John underneath her and her other leg over my shoulder, I aimed my cock straight for her shimmering pink pussy and slid easily inside the wet hole, sinking down until my balls joined John's on her taint, separated just barely. Jessie threw her head back and cried out with delight as I moaned from the pleasure my cock received from the close confines, neighbored by another erection just on the other side of that thin membrane that delineated her ass and pussy. As she held her head back while John and I worked on stuffing one end of the girl, Tom inserted his dick into her open mouth.

Tom urged Jessie to suck his cock while she got double-penetrated at her other end. As John and I remained relatively still for a moment with Jessie in between us, Jessie slid her head back and forth, her neck straining as she sucked Tom off. Even after multiple experiences with DP, it always took me a minute to adjust to the sensations initially. While Jessie sucked Tom's cock while Tom talked dirty to her, I prepared to fuck Jessie. Once I felt John begin to groan and pull back on the other side of the bitch, I started to do the same in her pussy.

All three of us guys moaned and cursed as we proceeded to fuck the same girl, screwing all her holes, just as she and I had advertised. It wasn't long before I was thrusting steadily in and out of Jessie's cunt that pleasured noises involuntarily leaked from my mouth as I took in the reality that my best and hottest friend was getting filled to the brim with cock. John took a minute to sync up with me, but after a while, he was thrusting in Jessie's ass in rhythem with me. Once our cocks, separated just enough by that membrane, were sliding back and forth beside each other inside the same girl, any anxiety associated with teaming up on a girl with other guys completely evaporated.

The four of us plummeted deeper into depravity as we boys thrust deeper into Jessie's three tight holes. By now, we were all fucking her with the force and consistency of pistons, sawing in and out of her as she lay pinned helplessly within this mass of flesh. Her cries and moans were muffled by Tom's cock as the girl now stayed still, allowing Tom to just thrust himself deep toward her throat while the other two of us took turns in her other holes.

We were positioned just right to not only maximize the pleasure but also avoid unnecessary male-to-male contact. Jessie's body and left leg were squished between John and me, while her right leg over my shoulder forced me to angle my thrusts a little differently, since my left leg kept me propped away from John's other leg. This angle placed my head over Jessie's left shoulder, while John kept his head on the ground, Jessie's hair falling nearly in his face as he tilted his head slightly to his right. Meanwhile, Tom knelt just several inches away from his buddy, causing Jessie to crook her neck to her right and hold still as Tom fucked her face. I had one hand on Jessie's right boon and the other on the floor, while John had one in Jessie's right hip and The other, I presumed, on her opposite thigh. Jessie's hands were now right where I wanted them: sunk into my back as she was filled airtight. The proper heterosexual double penetration was really an art, and we were pulling it off perfectly in that small RV.

The chilled temperature of the vehicle was a distant memory as we were all now sweating amid the intense heat. Jessie's body was a mess, now that she was coated with sweat, and her hair was tangled and starting to get matted. My body slid all the more effortlessly against her damp flesh and I pushed in and pulled out of her tight pussy again and again, while John did the same in her ass. The helpless chick could probably barely breath as she was pounded in all her holes and writhing amid three grown men who all desperately wanted to give her the fucking her hot body demanded, our flesh slapping repeatedly against Jessie's.

"Oh, shit!" Tom cried out and then moaned. He was cumming. It was only a matter of time before one of us unloaded. I prided myself on my stamina, aided by my experience, no matter how limited, with group sex. These poor guys, however, were enjoying all the amplified sensations for just the first time. I slowed down my thrusts into Jessie's cunt, and John did the same on the other side as Tom unloaded in Jessie's mouth. The poor girl could hardly get air as it was, and now she had hard spurts of semen shooting down her throat.

Tom cursed and moaned from the increased sensitivity of his prick as Jessie finished sucking him off and swallowing his cum. As soon as Tom pulled away, I decided it was as good a time as any to try at least one more position. I pulled away and out of Jessie's used pussy, which made a slurping sound as my penis exited it. Jessie was gasping and swearing as we finally gave her some space, but she was undoubtedly turned on by the hot treatment she had just received and was more than willing to proceed without delay as she stepped off John, pulling away from his cock that had been in her ass.

Tom collapsed in the couch seat and then, now satisfied sexually, bemoaned the fate of his team, which brought my attention to the game for the first time in a long time. It was now about halfway through the final quarter, and the home team was being soundly beaten. It was too bad, really; dominating Jessie in an airtight gangbang would have been made hotter only by the loud cheers of thousands of sports fans around us. Alas, it just wasn't meant to be.

Jessie had barely caught her breath before John stepped up behind her and gripped her hips. He then lifted her up, switching his hands from her hips down to her ass and then to the backs of her knees once her back was pinned to his chest. Jessie giggled and put her arms behind her, around John's neck as both she and I anticipated what John was suggesting. With Jessie now latched onto him, John freed one hand momentarily to push his cock back into Jessie's ass while her unsupported leg dangled toward the floor just far enough for the toe of her high heel to touch the floor. Jessie and John groaned as John's cock slid into her shitter again, and, as soon as enough of his cock was inside her, John picked up Jessie's leg at the knee again and spread her nice and wide as I watched her sink down to his balls.

For just a moment, I admired Jessie's sexy body. She was glistening from head to toe with sweat from herself and three men. Her breasts heaved up and down as she drew near the final stages of one of her most intense workouts to date. Her dark brown hair hung loose and damp around her neck, the streamers within it in random disarray. My eyes traced down to her crumpled, wrinkled cheerleader skirt, down her shining legs to her cute toes that poked through the openings of her sexy shoes. Then I looked back up to her vacant pussy and knew what I had to do.

Stepping up to the girl who was fastened in her ass to the guy behind her, I easily slipped my cock into her wet, used but still tight hole. John's cock in her ass was stiff on the other side, but I had long ago gotten over the homophobia of the awareness of another male part that close to me. As my own member slid deeper and deeper into Jessie's twat, my hands shot up to support Jessie under her arms, while her legs pressed against my sides.

She and I both groaned together until I was balls-deep inside her once again. She then let go of John's neck and threw her arms around my neck instead. Now that she was in position, we were ready to go. Without a word, John and I simultaneously lifted Jessie up and then lowered her back down, poking both of her holes hard as we moved forward with double-penetrating her once again.

Jessie screamed as her holes were filled to capacity once, twice and then over and over again as John and I lifted her up and down. With the two of us lifting her slight, 5'5" frame together, it was hardly any strain on my arms, and the pleasure it elicited made it more than worth it. As we double-stuffed her, Jessie sank her nails in my back, holding fast, and her heels clawed up and down my sides as she pressed her legs against me, still supported at the knees by John as she was thrust onto our cocks again and again.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers