Airtight Tailgate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our pace increased, and Jessie got fucked faster and faster. She moaned in my ear as her hair flew about wildly with her shifting body. Her noises were loud in my ear, and the heat emanating from her body made me sweat profusely, as did my effort to lift her up and down on my and John's cocks repeatedly. Jessie's sweaty body slid easily against my own as she bounced between us two guys, accepting the entirety of our cocks each time we lowered her hot body onto our balls.

Suddenly, the sounds of scores of cheers erupted around the RV. I came to for just a moment, having previously been entranced in our wicked group sex. The home team had just scored a late touchdown, the TV screen told, but it was a far cry from the amount of points they needed. Then I looked to my right and saw that Tom had his phone out. I wondered if he was capturing the devilish activity going on in front of him. Inside, I hoped he was and that Jessie wouldn't notice. She'd always said if we took videos or pictures, she'd stop and never have any type of sex with me again, but it would be ridiculously hot to have a couple pictures and a video of my dear friend in the throes of a threesome.

The cheers of the rabid football fans around our fuckfest made the moment all the more enjoyable as Jessie bounced between us, holding tightly to me as her ass and pussy were stuffed over and over again. Just as the cheers died down and the game drew to an end, I had just about reached my limit, and so had John. With one more hard thrust into the bitch, we then pulled the moaning girl off our cocks and ordered her to her knees. Then John and I stepped up in front of her, jerking our cocks and preparing to cool off this hot, sweaty cheerleader.

I prayed that Tom would get a video undetected as we other boys prepared to give Jessie a double-facial. With a loud moan, I came first, shooting thick ropes of cum all over Jessie's cheeks, nose and around her closed eyes. Jessie left her mouth closed as well, so all of the jizz stayed on her face. I was about halfway through my orgasm when John shouted and accompanied me in plastering Jessie's pretty face. Cum was splashing and steaming down all over Jessie's face as she grinned with pursed lips, and we guys moaned uncontrollably while we finished the bitch off. If only Tom hadn't deposited in Jessie's stomach, then we could have enjoyed a triple facial for this gorgeous girl!

John and I sighed in satisfaction as we completed our masterpiece and stepped back to appreciate it. Hands on her knees and still dressed in only a skirt and high heels, Jessie grinned wickedly as warm cum trickled down her forehead, around her eyes, and down her cheeks and chin. After a minute, it was dripping down her neck and pooling a bit on her collarbone before dribbling toward her boobs.

Our team did, obviously, lose the football game, but we didn't care one bit. Fucking Jessie in all her holes in the RV at the tailgate while surrounded by sports fans who were none the wiser was as hot as hell, and my new friends were quite pleased with the arrangement. As we cleaned up and set things back in order, we agreed to stay in touch, should another gangbang opportunity arise. I wasn't sure if I actually intended to keep in touch with them, but it was good to have a couple guys on retainer.

Jessie and I actually hung out for a little while longer with these guys, eating some snacks and watching a bit of another football game as we all recovered from the intense group fuck we'd all just enjoyed. When it was time to go, Jessie put her coat on and went ahead of me out the door. As I went to follow behind her, Tom grabbed my shoulder and put his phone out, on which was displayed a muted clip of Jessie's face being doused with cum. Her eyes had been closed, so she'd been none the wiser when Tom videotaped her. That clip and a couple other videos and pictures would be in my email inbox that night. Now I really had something to advertise.