All Comments on 'AJ & Paige: The Winner is...'

by slipfold62

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MTL17MTL17over 9 years ago
Good work

Liked the buildup and the sex was hot, I just wish there was more of the latter. Hope you do more, either for this story or for one just like it as there aren't too many people writing wrestling femslash. Also, I'd love to see Paige vs AJ for 30 minutes at Wrestlemania, but for better or worse I think we've got a better chance of the two of them having a real-life affair before the WWE actually gives a fuck about it's underutilised women's division.

slipfold62slipfold62over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback, actually I have read quite a few of your femslash wrestling stories so it's weird seeing you comment on mine. But I completely agree, they will never get that long for a match, although it would kick ass if they did. I will do other stories, other fan-fictions along with original stuff later on. I want to expand on this one as well, not only adding more sex, but more story too.

hellohowlowhellohowlowover 9 years ago
Breathtaking

Your writing is great for a WWE fanfic. Please do more of Paige! I look forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn

That was just, wow. Please write more with this pairing, I love them together! And this was super super hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous