Ajax And The Pit Of Doom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stopped, nobody spoke for a few moments. The entire hall was silent, trying to take in this fantastic story.

Finally Ajax broke the silence

"If this is true, this has to be the most fantastic tale I have ever heard in my life. But tell me fisherman, why do you tell us this story?"

"Because I saw untold riches there. Enough Gold to pave the streets of this city five times over, maybe more. Think about the greatness we can achieve."

"But the question is that can you take us back there? You drifted to that island by sheer luck. The fact that you made it back alive is extremely fortunate. How can I be sure that if I send an expedition, they will be equally fortunate?"

"If I can find the mist, I can find the island." Said the fisherman eagerly.

"We will see fisherman, we will see."

Ajax looked at Sir Gallardus and signaled to him to take care of the fisherman and ensure that he be compensated as well.

Thereafter, the morning progressed as usual with the petty disputes and various requests either settled or denied by Ajax.

But the fantastic island that the fisherman had mentioned kept him preoccupied. Ajax decided to see the seer immediately afterwards.

Once the affairs of the court were settled, Ajax headed straight for the seer's rooms below the palace. The seer had requested a room in the bowels of the castle so he could meditate in peace. He said it helped him with his visions.

Ajax tread quietly as he neared the seer's chambers. As always, the seer sensed him.

"What is it my lord?"

Ajax related the entire story to him and as he continued the seer's eyes became larger and larger until they were as large as saucers.

Then when Ajax finished, the seer closed his eyes for a bit. Then reopening them he spoke

"What is it that you plan to do my lord?"

"Right now, nothing but I wanted to know from you if this is the destiny of Javas. Will this be my legacy."

"I know not yet if this is to be but I feel that this truly is a sign. With the arrival of your bride to be, the deities might be showing us the way. Even so, I would ask you to have patience my lord. I must know if this is an omen that was deemed to be. As I wait for a sign from the deities I suggest you consummate your marriage. It is essential for what lies ahead."

Ajax didn't question the seer's will. His father had always trusted the seer and the one before him and it had done him no harm. As was the custom, Ajax too adhered. But he wasn't so simple minded as to believe everything the seer said. Ajax mostly did what felt right in his gut. Most times his gut agreed with what the seer had to say. At other times he would agree to what the seer had to say but do his own thing anyway.

As he left the seer's chambers, his gut told him that he had to consummate the marriage. In those times there were no elaborate marriage ceremonies. A man would take a woman and she would be his bride. That was the way society functioned in Javas.

The rest of the day Ajax spent training with his soldiers and pouring over the scriptures. Ajax spent a lot of time reading the scriptures for they talked of a rich history, the accomplishments of his lineage and it taught him how to be a great ruler.

Ian would join him on these routines and day by day he was getting stronger and better with weapons. He was especially adept with arrows. He could kill a fish from afar with an arrow through its eye.

Once he was done with his routines, he decided to pay his wildcat a visit. She had been captive for a day now and he was pretty sure that her spirit would have ebbed by now.

As he approached her chambers, he instructed the guards to go in before him and string her up horizontally in a spread eagle position by her arms and legs. Her legs were to be left a little wide open so that it would be easier for him to penetrate.

The guards, though a little apprehensive for word had got around about how the wildcat had killed one of their own; put on a brave front and barged into the chambers together. They subdued Merah as she kicked and struggled and managed to tie her hands and feet. Then they strung her up and left her suspended, legs apart. They didn't disrobe her for it was the King's pleasure to do so.

As Ajax entered the chambers, he regarded Merah for a bit as she hung there in mid air.

"Coward! Release me and I will show you what it means to trifle with a Tartaran.

"I would but unfortunately I'm on a schedule." Said Ajax

"I have to consummate this wedding tonight and willing or not willing, you will have to play along like a nice little kitty."

"Fuck you" said Merah as she spat in his direction.

"You do that a lot don't you? Spit like a vile creature of the forest. You are a queen now whether you like it or not. I suggest you start behaving like one."

Merah didn't say anything, she just stared upwards at the ceiling, a steely look on her face.

Ajax circled around her like a tiger does its prey.

Then he came close to Merah's face but not too close to say

"You will like this. It is in your best interest."

He then walked down and placed himself between her legs. Then sliding a hand up her thigh, he slid back her robe to reveal her lovely pussy, the lips covered with a faint trail of pubic hair neatly cut in a triangle for the Tartarans weren't a barbaric tribe.

He let his finger play over the lips of her vagina, slowly and tenderly. Merah started to writhe and struggle against her restraints in anger and she growled with displeasure.

"Simmer down wildcat. Give it a chance." He said to her.

He inserted a finger halfway through into her vagina, just enough to cause pleasure instead of pain. The more she writhed, the more his finger played inside her and the more it made her aroused.

Merah had never felt like this before. His finger inside her made her feel a pleasurable sweet pain, not pain but a yearning for flesh she had never felt before. Though initially her writhing was to break free and demonstrate her anger, soon it became a writhing from pleasure.

Her growls of anger turned to moans of pleasure. Ajax knew that he was getting through to her. He himself was getting quite erect in his loins.

He continued to play with her pussy as he used a thumb to begin stimulating her clitoris. This added a new level of pleasure to Merah's sweet ecstasy. She started to move her hips to meet the strokes of his thumb and index finger as they played on her pussy causing her immense pleasure.

As her ecstasy grew, she felt a feeling building inside of her, a pleasurable pain building up in her vagina, spreading ripples of ecstasy across her entire body. Her moans grew louder as she lost control over her body. All that mattered in the world was that feeling which grew and grew. It was like an unstoppable force taking over her entire being, making her mind empty and full at the same time. Her body started to convulse as it reached the brink of an orgasm.

As she finally blew, a torrent of cum exited her body and soaked Ajax's clothes. A pool of her juices formed on the floor as she writhed and convulsed with extreme pleasure. She shivered a bit after the explosive orgasm she had had, her first ever. Then she went limp.

Ajax left her like that, waiting for a response. He was in no hurry. The night was his. The wildcat was his. He had conquered her.

Finally she raised her head and looked down at him

"You bastard what have you done to me?"

"It's called an orgasm my love. Haven't you ever experienced one before?" said Ajax smiling from ear to ear.

"Do it again." Said Merah simply as she lay back again to allow Ajax to pleasure her again.

This time Ajax took her ass in his hands and raised her pussy to his face. He then started to play his tongue over her wet pussy. He flicked it over her clitoris which was very prominent and he licked her lips and the inside of her lips slowly and gently.

That beautiful feeling started to return to Merah. She started to thrust with her hips for it seemed to add to the pleasurable feeling. Her hips started to move automatically in sync with the movements of Ajax's tongue. She pulled back at the ropes that bound her arms and braced herself as she thrusted urgently with her hips. Ajax started licking more urgently as he felt the pleasure build up inside Merah once again. As he licked her and her thrusts became more urgent, he inserted a finger inside her ass. Merah gasped as this new manoeuvre sent an intense ripple of pleasure up her spine and throughout her body. Ajax continued to lick more and more urgently as her moans turned to gasps and her gasps turned to screams of pleasure.

Finally she came once again, drenching his face and his clothes once again with her cum, the ropes biting into her hands and legs but such was the feeling that she did not feel the pain from her restraints. All that mattered was this beautiful feeling that she had felt for the first time in her life.

Once again she went limp and Ajax wiped his face. He then came around to the side where her face hung back. She was breathing heavily and her entire body was drenched in sweat. He untied the front of her robe to reveal a nipple taught with excitement. She had amazing breasts, very shapely and very erotic.

He started to play his tongue over her nipple gently, tantalizingly and this caused her to giggle.

He paused to say

"How does that feel?"

"It feels so good that you mustn't stop. Go on. Please go on." Said Merah looking into his eyes.

Ajax continued with renewed vigor and as he licked her and sucked her nipple, he slid off her robe to reveal her naked body, beautiful and perfect, her athletic thighs, her toned stomach, her voluptuousness just perfect.

He trailed kisses down her body to her pubic region, between her breasts and her neck until he was sure that she was quite aroused.

"Do you want to see what you do to me wildcat?" asked Ajax as he stopped and withdrew.

He slowly disrobed to reveal a ripped body and a very taught penis, twitching with anticipation. He allowed Merah to take in the sight, allowed her to marvel at his penis. She looked at him, and at his massive erection and felt another ripple of sensual feeling.

"Are you ready to be loved Merah?"

"Yes. I am."

"Say yes my King."

Merah hesitated.

Ajax licked slid his hand down her body to her pussy and casually flicked a finger over her clitoris causing her to convulse a bit.

"Say it." He said again.

She still did not comply. He fingered her again but then withdrew and stood back.

"If you want more you must say it. Say yes my King."

The internal struggle was evident on Merah's face. Finally she acquiesced.

"Yes My King. I am ready to be loved."

Ajax resumed his position between her legs. In one single motion he slid his penis inside her which elicited a gasp from Merah as the initial thrust caused a sharp stinging pain. She bled a little but the pain soon started to turn into pleasure as Ajax started to thrust gently so as not to hurt her. He allowed her to relax her vaginal muscles as he thrust gently, allowing his penis to slide in further and further. The further it went in, the more wet she became until he was fully inside her.

Then her started to thrust a little more urgently, not too fast to make himself come but just fast enough to make it pleasurable for Merah.

Again Merah hung back as the pleasure took over. She thought to herself that she had been silly to have abstained all these years. Had she known that sex was such a pleasurable act, she would've lost her virginity a long time back.

She allowed Ajax to take control as he thrust away allowing her to orgasm and orgasm and orgasm. Her cum had created a considerable pool on the floor below her. All this intensity had made Ajax very aroused now. He was visibly struggling to hold it back and he had to start and stop to be able to continue. Merah didn't like this irregular thrusting and she started to move her hips urgently. As the feeling started to build up inside her, so too was the feeling building up inside Ajax.

He had had other lovers before her but none as perfect as Merah. Finally they both exploded in ecstasy, Ajax just withdrawing in time as he didn't want to make her pregnant just yet. He came all over her torso and the floor, his cock twitching six times in a row, each time spurting a torrent of semen. By the time they were done, they were both covered with each other's cum. Ajax dropped to the floor, completely spent.

With some effort then he stood up and walked over to the other side.

"I am going to let you down now. I don't care if you want to kill me now. Just know this that I regard you as my queen and no other shall take your place. Ever. I love you."

Merah looked deep into his eyes and at that moment she realized that Ajax was the man for her. There was a truth in his eyes that made her forget the atrocities he had committed in her village. His eyes made her feel a catharsis, a realization that the way forward was by his side as his queen.

She nodded her head to indicate she was willing to comply.

Ajax untied her and took her in his arms. He then carried her to the mattress laid on the floor and gently placed her on it. He then lay down beside her, his eyes looking deep inside her eyes as they lay sideways for a long time just looking at each other.

They made love one more time, this time in the missionary position. It was wild and intense and Merah dug her nails deep inside his back as she writhed with pleasure once again. By the time they were done, Ajax had cuts all over his back.

"Worth it" he thought as he collapsed beside her.

Finally they went to sleep in each other's arms in a deep slumber that broke with an urgent knocking on the door.

Ajax woke up beady eyed, his eyes straining at the morning rays streaming into the room.

"What is it?" he said a tad annoyed in a raspy voice.

"My Lord it is I Ian."

Ajax gathered a sheet and wrapped it around his naked self. He opened the door to reveal Ian standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"Well, what is it?" asked Ajax annoyed.

"Queen Amelia wanted to know if you would be joining her for breakfast this morning." Said Ian not too loudly.

"I am fine if that's what you want to know Ian. And yes I would be joining mother for breakfast this morning. Along with Queen Merah."

Ian was visibly delighted at this piece of news. He still hung around as if to ask something else and Ajax understood what he was meaning to ask him.

"Yes, I tamed the wildcat."

Ian looked at him with a look of new found respect, not that he hadn't respected him immensely earlier, but this feat elevated Ajax to Godly status in Ian's eyes.

When Ian left and Ajax turned around to a sword pointing at his chest.

Merah stood there, ready to lunge the sword into his chest, naked and alluring but for the menace in her stance.

Then she lowered the sword and threw it aside to embrace Ajax and kiss him deeply.

When she withdrew, Ajax asked her what that was all about

"Oh, just wanted to surprise you darling." And looking at the erection she had given Ajax she continued to say.

"I see that it worked. Lets have some breakfast now shall we? I am truly starved."

Dressed in their ceremonial attire, Ajax and his new Queen made their way to the breakfast chamber which had been shifted to one of the terraces in light of the good weather. A large table was laid out with all sorts of delicacies such as scones, cakes, meats, etc.

Queen Amelia was waiting at the table along with Ian and Count Gallardus. They rose to greet the couple.

Queen Amelia immediately walked over to Merah and embraced her.

"You look so beautiful. Aunrey would have been so proud of you." She kissed Merah on the forehead and then led her to an empty chair beside her.

Ajax sat to the right of Queen Amelia with Ian at his left. Merah sat to the left of the Queen facing Ajax. Count Gallardus took his place at Ian's left.

They started to discuss the usual going on in the Kingdom of Javas, Merah a mute spectator to the proceedings. There was no talk whatsoever of her village or her background. Now and then the Queen would make a fuss over her, making sure she ate heartily and showering her with all sorts of compliments. Though Merah was from the village, her father was no commoner, he had been the Chieftain of the village and had ensured his children were brought up as well mannered and presentable members of society. Merah had been a tomboy as a child which was the reason she had taken to hunting in such a big way. But her father had ensured that she would not be a lost cause. After all there would come a day when she would be married to some nobleman from some other village or town. Who knew she would marry a King.

Unfortunately for him though he had been slaughtered along with a few other members of Merah's family during the raid on the village.

At this moment though such thoughts seemed to be far away from Merah's mind. As she regarded Ajax talking passionately about the hunting season that was fast approaching, she felt a tinge of attraction for him, a stirring within her. She had never felt this way about any other man.

Ajax noticed her looking at him affectionately and smiled. Queen Amelia noticed this and it made her more happy than she had been in a long time.

Finally breakfast came to an end and Amelia extended an invitation to Merah to join her in the gardens. But her reply surprised her

"Oh I'd rather practice some archery if that would be all right with you Mother."

"Practice archery!" said the Queen palpably disappointed in her choice of activity.

Ajax came to Merah's rescue

"Well Mother, Merah was a hunter before she became my queen and she is brilliant with a bow and arrow. So she tells me. I would like to see for myself. Would come in handy during hunting season. As a matter of fact I was thinking of having her compete against Ian in an archery contest. What do you say Ian?"

"Of course My Lord. I would love to participate in a contest."

Ajax looked towards Merah and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, what are we waiting for then, lets head to the range shall we?"

Queen Amelia rolled her eyes and gave up on them immediately.

At the range, Ajax took a comfortable seat behind the shooters to witness their prowess. He then explained the rules of the contest.

"You each have a target, those two scarecrows hung over there" he said pointing to two crudely constructed human shapes with a face painted on the front of the 'head' and clothes to give them an appearance of two hapless victims.

"Hits on the head earn the most points, especially on the eyes. So a hundred points for a hit on either eye. Fifty for hitting the head. Fifty for hitting the groin area. No points for hitting anywhere else. Is that clear?"

The two contestants nodded in understanding.

"Shall we begin then? Merah why don't you take the first shot?"

Merah took her position behind the painted line on the ground. She inhaled and raised her bow, then strung an arrow into position. She exhaled then inhaled one more time, at the same time pulling back the arrow. Then as she let go, she exhaled. The arrow swooshed through the air and hit her target on the left eye.

"Bravo Merah, you just earned yourself a useful hundred points. Your turn Ian."

Ian took up position, raised his bow, and in one swift motion he strung an arrow and let go.

The arrow hit the right eye of his target.

"Well, that is interesting, hundred points for Ian as well."

Merah took the next shot which hit the right eye of her target. Ian did not disappoint when he took his next shot which hit his target in the left eye completely blinding both the targets proverbially.

As Merah lined up to take her next shot, she breathed in, breathed out and changing targets, skewered Ian's target with an arrow through its groin.