All Comments on 'AJ's Four AM Shenanigans'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Super Excited!!!

I've been listening to your audios for awhile now and you always get me going without fail, and now your going to make an audio of you getting fucked, I can honestly say its a dream cum true ;) Can't wait to hear it

funluvinajfunluvinajalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Porn clip

http://funluvinaj.tumblr.com/post/147748037781/just-heard-your-latest-on-lit-damn-was-it-so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

audios are better before everyone knew you were ugly tbh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To anon

I understand it's good to have physical attraction but what good did it do to make someone feel bad about themselves? What did it possibly give to you to say it, do you feel better about yourself now? If you don't have anything nice to say why bother saying it? I'm the opposite of AJ, via body type, and I admire the confidence of her sexuality, cause all though I have a fit body, I lack that sexual confidence to admit what I like and what I want. Since you're here commenting and not fucking a girl in real life I'll make my own conclusions about you being a dick.

brocksandersbrocksandersalmost 8 years ago
So fucking hot

You made me cum with that beautiful dirty mouth of yours. I can't wait till hear you getting fucked. I will cum so hard when I hear that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mixed feelings

Long time listener, first time commentator.

I usually look forward to all your recordings. In fact, I have listened to just about all the other and loved them. Reading your description for the ine, I figured you'd finally let us hear more of your wet pussy. I just adore those sounds, and your in particular is very arousing. This recording however... fell short. I thought maybe a couple 30 parts of your wetness, but got two 10 second parts. I wanted so much more and just decided to replay those. Parts 5 times just to finally bust because I didn't feel like searching for another story.

As for your next recording, I will sadly be skipping it. The best part about literotica is that we as listeners can hear the recordings and feel apart of it. We get immersed into it as an experience. I don't care for any of the " listen as we fuck " audios because its not something we can ( I should say I ) can get into. I can't get t into a fantasy as another guys name is called. Just kills my vibe.

My comment won't matter much, especially as a anonymous. I do hope you bring back your old self though and get more frequent again. I miss you being a regular here, I miss a lot of your old material. This is where I find myself sometimes. I miss all your random postings before work or just a horny afternoon.

Best regards - Z.A.L

funluvinajfunluvinajalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Responses to anon posters

I'm a beautiful person, inside and out. Being fat doesn't make a person ugly... It's the way you treat other people that makes a person ugly. You saying my audios were better before you knew what I looked like... Don't listen. It's that simple.

To the woman who responded to the rude dick... Thank you. I don't get empty criticism. Don't be shy about saying what you want!! I'm guessing you are probably younger than me... After my divorce I have had a lot of fun and opportunity to say what I want.

To the final anonymous poster... Would love for you to email me. Funluvinaj@yahoo.com. I appreciate your honest thoughtful feedback! I had thought that just the random afternoon horny audios would get redundant if they are the same old thing.

I do realize that many listeners don't like to hear women with other men... But I have others that do want to listen... So I will clearly mark when I have a partner and those audios can be skipped.

I've discovered I will never make everyone happy. The next audio I make solo I'll just leave the mic by my cunt and it can be all the wet sounds!! *Grins* deal?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow...

God dayum, AJ... Loved listening to you... Please keep it up (double entendre not intended but accepted 'cuz... dayum...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You just can't justify stupid.

How can anyone not love and appreciate the delicious things AJ generously shares with her readers/listeners? The joke is on the kinds of morons that make derogatory comments of others while hiding behind the masking of anonymous and probably hiding out in mom's basement. These are the types of people that truly miss out in experiencing the sexual pleasures that all body types have to offer....but there is no need to defend this beauty as her natural curves in all the right places rightly equals the sexuality that oozes from every pore of this woman. The attraction is instant and lasting as I have known AJ for a long time and I never fail to be aroused, hardened and pleasured by her thoughts, words and messages we have exchanged. How can I not describe her as delicious as she IS just the kind of woman I would love to spend hours exploring all she has to offer? Hot as fuck, sexually expressive, open and beautiful is what she is. Thoughts of her don't make me a dick....they just make my dick hard.

xx PJ

PanamaJaxxx

Strife01104Strife01104almost 8 years ago
Sensual Voice

Your voice never fails to arouse me to the point of cumming very hard. Love hearing you play with yourself. Look forward to hearing the next video with your friend. Was able to imagine you as the actress you described with the threesome...would love to hear you having one like her..hell would love being one of actors giving you that pleasure...lol. Keep doing what you are doing as you most definitely have an audience here on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I do so love hearing your have fun.

jadeandjackjadeandjackalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Gosh AJ...this was an awesome audio....its always been my fantasy to have 4 guys and me....I really loved your audio...in fact I love all your work....keep up the good work ...love you....muah....And i am sorry I did not get your tumblr ...please do let me know that too... so i can follow you....thank you for always getting me wet....muah jade.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
excellent

great as always! when your friend shows up, hearing him grunt as he fucks you and comes all over you or in your mouth would be hot ... and hearing you whimper and moan ... think i need to come myself!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 6 years ago
Dirty fuck slut!

I love how you smack your cunt and love taking big cock in your filthy fucking holes especially your delectable arse! You're amazing AJ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT AF

Those delicious wet sounds while fucking your juicy cunt made me cum like never before. Please don't stop, I beg for more. You are a goddess!

Leon1235811Leon1235811over 1 year ago

Love your orgasms. Make me cum so hard. Don't stop!!

Txnurse2018Txnurse20188 months ago

Mmmm just found you here and I am enamores 🫦

Where could I find the audio of your sex with your visiting friend?? 🔥🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ