Alais Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without a coin to pay for food I was turned away from every establishment I visited, that is until I realized I had something else of value each innkeeper or tavernowner desired, something that no longer felt as though it were of any worth to me, but something they all craved, my body.

Without money I found that in order to find a warm, hearty meal, I was first required to swallow a man whole, to take him deep into my mouth and throat and let him explode inside of me. Day after day I become more and more skilled, discovering that if I used my tongue to stimulate their shaft they would cum inside of me quicker and free me sooner of my obligation, but that in doing so their horrid taste remained soaked into my tongue as I ate. Food no longer tasted as sweet when mixed with their semen. Some days I needed the strongest of meads just to wash it down.

Without money I found that in order to enjoy the warmth of a hot bath, I was required lay submerged with a man. Some would be content with running their finger between my legs and sliding it up inside of my opening while I stroked the length of their shaft to make them cum. Others required the tight feel of my vagina around their warm member, wrapping it in the most intimate of embraces until they released their load. Others still, and I dreaded these nights most of all, yearned for neither my hand, nor my vagina...

Without money I found that in order to find a warm, dry bed I was required to lay with a man all night, repeating acts I had been made to do all day long until the bed was burning hot, and soaked with both our sweat and his juices.

I do not know how long I lived this way, a pleasure for a man in every way possible until I simply could not stand his touch upon me any longer. I would then run, as far away from him as I could possibly get, until my stomach cried out to me again for sustenance and my legs cried out to me for rest. The cycle would then start itself over again, a new town, a new tavern, a new man.

July 6th, 1999

I am not able to recall exactly how I ended up in the Villa Bo'rea, a retreat within the northeastern skew of Alais, for my memory of that night feels to have been stolen from me. Most of what I do know is of hearsay that has spread amongst my new sisters.

I do remember the taste of the mead, exceptionally strong that night. I remember Civern encouraging me to quell my thirst during dinner at the tavern, and I remembering him serving me another following our meal as we bathed together in his quarters. I remember him letting me drown the taste of his seed in my mouth with a third as I laid with him in bed, and then I remember nothing.

I would awake the next morning within the interior grove of the villa, watched over by the Lord of Bo'rea, a man named Lavian Del'our. He told me of his purchase, he told me of his business, and he welcomed me into his home. I was not shocked, and the Lord Lavian could see it in my eyes: why should I have been, after all.

Shelea, with whom I quickly became friends, taught me much of the villa. She had been there for over thirteen years, and was still so desirable that the Lord Lavian kept her in his home. She had been with the Lord the night that Civern had brought me to Bo'rea, and she told me of the men's trade. She even comforted me when I cried that I was not his to be sold.

I grew quickly to like the villa however, and compared to the most recent months of my life I felt oddly blessed to be here. The Lord Lavian requested my companionship regularly, but no more than any other girl there. He did not take a particular liking to me the way the Lord Aleksander had, for he could see in my eyes that my purity had already been taken from me, over and over and over again. In fact it was Shelea who was invited most frequently into Lavian's bedchamber, her soul entangling our Lord's heart it seemed in the same way her legs entangled his body.

I was requested to share myself with many of the men who visited the villa. They were all dressed in extravagant clothing, for I later learned that we serviced only the wealthy here. They would come with purses heaving gold and silver, and they would leave in the days to come with empty pockets, yet wholly content faces.

Some of the men yearned for a woman's sweet caress, and would shower me with praise, professing their love for me over and over as our bodies danced together.

Some of the men were only aroused by the marks of their hands upon my delicate skin. They would revel in the sounds of my cries and my screams, and the more I feared them the more terrifying they would become.

Some of the men had very little imagination, laying their bodies on top of mine and penetrating my body over and over again until they had had their fill. Others taught me of things even I could not imagine.

I can recall vividly the one who desired me work him with my mouth, caressing the whole of his shaft with my tongue until he unleashed his hot cum onto my chest. He requested I rub his sticky seed into me, all around the flesh of my breasts until my skin glowed and sparkled. He then offered me his own tongue in return, licking his own taste from off of me.

I remember the one who dressed me in the tightest of gowns, pulling the strings of it so taut that my breasts stood as firm as stones upon my chest. He placed the most wicked looking of shoes upon my feet, ones that looked to have daggers protruding from the heels. I was most afraid of him when we first met, but my fear quickly left me as I realized, for the very first time in my life, that there were some men who desired inflict pain and fear not upon a woman, but instead upon themselves.

There were men who requested I be a wholly different person, and none of them ever left my bedchamber unsatisfied. They would praise me on how wonderful I was at playing their game, and again many of them would profess their love for me. Their purses empty however, the Lord Lavian's workers would escort them from our villa. In truth it was these men who were easiest to satiate. More than any other I enjoyed pretending to be somebody else, to dress as a woman they had desired so often in the past but could never obtain. Amidst the heat of the moment sometimes I even forgot that it was my own body that they were using, believing instead that it was the other woman's.

Though over the many months I shared my body with many different men, I had found myself freer than I had ever been since I had become a woman. Many nights my services were required, either by the Lord Lavian, or one of his many guests, but most often my days were free. I earned our Lord a great deal of wealth from the villa's visitors, and so I remained always in his good graces. He even gave to me a portion of my earnings, and once every week his servants would take us into the neighboring town's marketplace, where the men there would humble themselves before us like beggars, and where we could pretend to be, and truly felt like princesses.

My sisters in the villa taught me many things, and I enjoyed my time with them more than anything.

Lua taught me how to craft sheafs of plain fabrics into the most elegant of dresses, tailoring them to our bodies so that they covered us like a second skin.

Arlie taught me how to scent and shade oils with the berries of our meadow, and how to arrange them onto canvas in a way that could captivate the essence of still life. I loved so dearly my days with her, and I still envy her so perfect hold over nature's image.

Fiole taught me how to prepare the foods we grew in the villa, which oils complimented best their different textures, and which herbs and spices accentuated most powerfully their different tastes.

Shelea spoke with the Lord Lavian on my behalf, and she requested for me my own plot within the fields. The Lord Lavian granted her request, and from that day forth I repaid my sisters' kindness, teaching them how to till the earth and nurture its fruits in a way that made our produce more succulent, our vegetables more plentiful, and our herbs more potent and enticing.

And then, when the hour grew late and the firelight faded throughout the whole of the villa, Veras taught me more of how to be a woman of Alais than any other. She taught me of how our coy smiles could be our most deceptive of weapons. She taught me of how the hairpins she wove in a cross between her raven strands could be as sharp as any dagger to she who knew how to use them properly. She taught me that where a man stood most sensitive, so too did he stand the most vulnerable. She taught me that when a man sought to ravage my mouth with his wide member he offered that which was most precious to him up as wager. She taught me that when a man's eyes stood captivated by our heaving chests, they watched not their own backs. Veras taught me so many things during my months at Bo'rea. In truth it was Veras who stole from me my purity, moreso than even the twelve Bishops of our land had done, and for that I love her to no end.

July 13th, 1999

We were all surprised that night the soldiers came, officers and commanders of the Bishops' royal guard. There was a man for each and every one of us girls to service, and together they carried a chest of riches greater than even the Lord Lavian himself had ever seen. I knew that something was not right. I could tell upon the faces of my sisters that they sensed the very same thing. None of us had truly been able to imagine that night just how sudden everything would change.

The Lord Lavian requested we dress in the most elegant of gowns, and he summoned all twenty-five of us to the villa's main foyer, presenting us before the soldiers like entrees upon a buffet. Each man had paid to have their choice of us, and so we obediently reached out our hands. Mine was taken by a man named Lein.

I lowered my head to him subserviently like I had been taught, and I led him back to my private bedchamber. I gazed onto his face, and into his eyes, attempting to discover what passions drove his lust as I had become so skilled at doing. I tried to discover whether he was aroused by a woman's innocence, her fear, her shyness, her brazenness, or her own lust, but I was unable to see anything within him.

I removed the straps of my gown from off of my shoulders, in order to bear my chest to him, but he caught them before they could fall and he dressed me again. I reached to his penis, imprisoned within his uniform, and I dropped to my knees to embrace him with my lips, but he lifted me back onto my feet. I posed my body upon the bed in the most seductive ways that I could to arouse his lust, but he simply sat down beside me... and he asked me my name.

Never before had any man ever bothered to do that, but then again never before had I met a man such as him.

I told him that my name was Briya, and that I was halfway through my eighteenth year. I then lifted my gown up high upon my legs and I straddled his lap, kissing him upon his lips and lowering myself down upon him. He let my warmth embrace him for just the briefest of moments, and then, as though afraid, he pushed me from off of him, breathing deeply and heavily, even though I had yet to truly touch him.

When he turned back to me he asked me if I enjoyed my life within the villa.

I sat back upon the bed. For the moment I had thought I had come to understand him and his wholly unique mind. I did not answer his question, I merely slid my body away from him. I let him come to me.

For hours the two of us simply talked. He asked me many questions about my life, and I answered them all coyly, if not entirely honestly. I told him of how I grew up upon a farm, and how I had come to be in the service of Villa Bo'rea. Even he was not immune to my smile, my laugh, or the way in which my breasts rose out of the confines of my gown with the deep breaths that I took next to him.

I let him find his most comfortable position on the bed, and he chose one far away from me, but little by little I lured him closer. I stroked my hair from one side to the other, letting the fragrances of the soaps waft under his nose and excite his senses. I laughed at what stories he had of his own to return, and I smiled at him in a way that made him smile in return. I rubbed my legs together gently beneath my gown, and although he did not know that he saw, he watched my hips sway back and forth over a thousand times as though it was against his body.

I patiently bided my time for hours that night, letting his unconscious movements draw him closer and closer to me until, without him even realizing it, he found my body wrapped within his arms. When he at last held me I looked up at him and I parted my lips so that he could feel my breath upon his face, for I knew the sensation would be intoxicating. I made my chest press firmly against his, and inch by inch I made his lips fall to caress my own. It was then that I knew that I had ensnared him, and I had been trained so well to do over the months. I had made him give into his lust.

His tongue sought my own within my mouth. He no longer yearned to keep me clothed, but he let my gown fall from off my shoulders, and when it did he took my flesh within his hands, kneading my breasts within his fingers and pleasuring himself with the feel of my nipples. Having so long attempted to contain his lust, Lein had now become slave to it, blind and numb too all but my body and my touch. At last, I had thought, I had come to figure out his passions.

He no longer retracted when I reached to his pants to stroke his hardness. He fought not against me as I unzipped them and pulled his penis from its tight confines. He did nothing but moan in complete ecstasy as I took him into my mouth and cleaned him of the pre-cum that had already come to coat much of his length.

I do not know why, but as I sucked upon his manhood I found myself oddly aroused. Not once had I ever been so in the months since my birthday, not once with any of the twelve dozen men that had found route inside my body. It made his flesh feel pure and warm within me, not disgusting and hot. It made me yearn to lower myself deeper onto his shaft, to take him willingly down into my throat. It made his seed taste as sweet as honey upon my tongue, not wretched and bitter and dirty.

When he came inside of my mouth I swallowed every last bit of his intoxicating taste. I licked my lips for the drops that had escaped, and I wiped my fingers over my chin to catch those as well. I licked down from the head of his shaft to the base to clean him again and I searched for the drops that had fallen down between his legs, savoring everything.

I removed my gown from off of me completely, and I laid back upon the bed, pulling him towards me after I had cleaned him. Blinded still by his lust he followed me willingly, and I wrapped my legs around him. He buried the whole of his length inside of me, and for once I did not scream as he entered me. He was one of the largest men to ever enter me, but he did not hurt I was surprised. His shaft was completely bare, and so it should have slid roughly inside of me, but it did not, and I heard myself simply moaning in my own passion as he thrust himself inside and out.

I would not realize until after my own breaths had a chance to calm themselves that it was because my own body had moistened the insides of my vagina, letting him enter me so gently.

I moaned for a whole two hours as he had his way with my body, or rather, as I would come to realize, as I had my way with his. I found my lips begging and pleading with him to cum, to release his seed inside of me again, but despite all my efforts I could not bring him to. I embraced him so passionately in my arms that I dug my nails into the skin of his back. I kissed him so deeply that I found my teeth marking his shoulders in half a dozen places. I wrapped him so warmly with my legs that I never wanted to let go, yet even tightening my vagina as much as I could around his shaft I could not draw from him his seed.

When the midnight bell sounded however, our lovemaking ended all too suddenly.

It roused Lein from his trace like a man woken from bed. He parted my legs only to pull his body from mine, and he fled from me, as though I were a siren that had seduced him with her song, a look of sheer fear within his eyes. He dressed himself quickly in his uniform, making sure that all the possessions he had entered with he would then leave with.

I could hear the doors of the other bedchambers open and close. The hour had at last come. The soldiers had had their time with us, but their gold had been exhausted. It was now their time to leave.

Lein moved to exit my bedchamber, but something caught him and he turned back to me, still frozen upon my bed. He was frightened I could somehow tell, because he was a soldier and his mission he had not yet completed. With the sounding of the midnight bell he feared his time had already passed.

He rushed again to my side and he pulled from his jacket pocket a silver crest of a rising dragon. He held it firmly before my gaze and he told me to remember its shape, to never forget it. He told me that it was Valore, the crest of the Van'shin. He told me I must keep secret that I ever saw it. He made me promise.

Before he turned from me again he kissed me upon my lips and he told me that he loved me.

I do not know why, but I believed him.

July 14th, 1999

My sisters and I would come to learn that we had all sworn promises of secrecy to our guests. They should have known that while we may have spoken nothing to our Lord, there were no secrets between us.

I was most surprised to learn that not only Lein, but all of the soldiers had resisted our touch at first. I was not surprised however to learn that all of them had eventually failed. I was after all the newest girl in the villa, the least experienced, the least skilled at seduction.

Lua admitted that it had taken her an hour to lure her soldier into bed, but that she had drawn from him seven bursts of his seed. Arlie boasted that it had taken her only half the time, and that she had taken his load fives times inside of her vagina, and tasted it four. Fiole said that her mate had embraced her within ten minutes of their meeting, and that he had offered her his warmth over fifteen times. Yet Veras' companion had withstood her seduction for naught by two minutes before he needed her warmth around him, and his seed he had offered her over two dozen times.

I could not bear to tell my sisters that it had taken me four hours just to draw from Lein a kiss, and that he had cum for me only once, but as they were they divulged from me what they wanted to hear regardless.

What was most confusing of all was that we had each been shown the Valore, and we had each been told of the Van'shin. So too had we each sworn promises to our companion to never forget its shape.

Shelea had scolded us all when she found out.

Bearer of the Lord Lavian's heart, Shelea had offered hers to him as well, and we could only assume that she had broken our promise of secrecy for us. She was not offered to our guests as she was the sole possession of the Lord Lavian, but she assured us that the Valore was no crest of the Bishops' royal guard.

She had been a trophy of the true royal guard for nearly a year and a half after her family had died. She told us she had serviced over five hundred of Alais' soldiers during her time there, until the Lord Lavian had purchased her for more gold than any man in his right mind could even have refused. Since then she had lived at the villa, and even though she had been given the new title of whore upon her arrival here, she was more a free woman here than she would ever be let to be anywhere else.

From that moment on the villa had become our prison. We were confined to our bedchambers for days, our meals prepared and brought to us. We had not a single man to service during that time. We had not even a single guest visit our grounds. We could only speculate as to what had riled our Lord so, for we were not even allowed to see the other girls.

12