Alana Takes One for the Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found Len at the bar sipping a Martini. "Hi Len, glad that you had the time to join us for lunch," said Chris.

"Nonsense," Len replied, "We still have unfinished business after that wonderful presentation that you gave this morning."

"Thank you,' answered Chris, "And with that let me introduce the star of our team, Alana. Alana did all of leg work to prepare the presentation."

"Well she certainly has the legs for it!" said Len, as he looked me over from head to toe. (I giggled a little at the reprise of that joke.) I almost thought that he was going to ask me to turn around for him so that he could get a better look. "I love that dress. The office must have some dress code." I readily bushed again. Then he asked "Shall we have a drink."

Chris offered: "The maître d' has our table ready. I'm sure we'll be more comfortable there." We all agreed.

The maître d' placed Len's drink on a tray and guided us through the busy restaurant. I caught the attention of more than a few of the patrons and became very conscience of the fact that all that separated my body from dozens of pairs of prying eyes was a delicate piece of silk.

As we threaded our way between the tables, I turned more than a few heads. We could have walked along the edges of the room but I think the maître d' wanted to give me maximum exposure. I must have looked like I had a sunburn as every inch of my skin was tingling with embarrassment.

I noted that most of the patrons were men, but there were a few women. They were conspicuously all dressed in business attire with starched white blouses trying to act like their male counterparts. It must have pissed them off to no end that I was getting so much attention.

We were led to a corner booth and the two gentlemen let me slide in first. Len and Chris were seated on either side of me, Len to my right and Chris to my left. As these booths were intended for two, we were squeezed in snugly, our bodies touching. I was so wound up from all that had taken place that the body heat from full body contact was driving me crazy.

Hector, our waiter, arrived at our table to take our drink order and when he left the men began to discuss the terms of a deal. It was very interesting and I listened attentively. I would have been taking notes but Chris had me leave my notebook in the car. With nothing to keep me busy, and my extreme state of undress, I nervously kept sipping my wine. Hector immediately developed a liking for me (I mean who doesn't like a near-naked woman) so he was always hovering about and was all too ready to refill my wine glass as soon as it was empty. I think that he was looking for a big tip...if the tip was me.

We ordered our lunch and when it arrived at the table Len's attention turned away from business and to me. We were soon laughing and sharing stories of our personal life. I tried not to overshare. We were having such a good time I steered away from conversation about my marital situation, as I didn't want to bring the table down. The effect of all this attention was my growing sexual arousal. I thought about the situation with the contract and resolved at that I would go along with whatever happened this afternoon. I imagined that at some point I would be alone with Len, and that would be okay as he was a charming guy. As this was going through my mind I imagined what the growing wet spot on the back of my dress would look like when we left the restaurant.

Hector appeared again (I mean, were we his only table?) to take our dessert order. Chris ordered Cherries Jubilee for the table but emphasized to Hector to take his time.

After more glasses of wine than I can remember I got a little woozy and laid my head back on the cushion just for a second. Almost immediately I felt a hand on my right thigh beginning to gently stroke me. This was followed by a hand on my left thigh. This felt so good and I again sensed now familiar welling up of juices in my pussy. Then Len and Chris each lifted one of my legs and draped them over their own knees causing my dress to roll up and spreading me open. I felt my juices drizzle down my butt crack and well up against my cheeks. Then the hand on my right reached the top of my stockings and drifted out onto bare skin. This caused me to jump a little but not as much as when his fingers began to stroke my pussy lips which separated readily. He inserted two fingers and began to massage my G-spot. His thumb went to work on my clit and I was building to a powerful orgasm.

I suddenly felt my breasts relaxing and I gasped thinking that the clasp had given way to the strain. I then came to the realization that my zipper was descending on purpose, guided by Chris' determined hands. I was not expecting this, but I was determined to let things play out. Besides, I hadn't gotten any attention in months so my resistance was down. When the zipper was low enough, his fingers crept inside the cups and began to rub my breasts and tease my nipples in a most caring manner. I have to share that my nipples have always been on a direct line to my pussy, so when Chris's fingers began to dance across them I just succumbed to an explosive, shuddering orgasm that lasted half a minute or more. As I lay there catching my breath I felt my zipper resume its slow descent downward. When it reached the bottom I felt the two halves of my dress separate and the neck strap slipped from my shoulders. Lastly the dress was slid out from under my butt, and then it just disappeared.

The two sets of hands returned their attention to my legs, massaging and caressing them, down my calves to my ankles. I felt the strap on my right foot get unbuckled then the hands on my left followed suit. It was then that their attention turned to my stockings. These two were intent on getting me completely naked in the middle of this busy restaurant! These two pairs of determined yet gentle hands slowly peeled the stockings from my trembling legs.

The waiter picked that moment to show up with our coffee and dessert. His eyes opened wide as saucers as he ogled at the now nude woman at the table. He served the dessert and asked us if we needed anything else while staring at me the entire time. I was blushing once more as I instinctively attempted to cover my breasts with my hands. Chris dismissed Hector with a "Thank you but I think that we have everything that we need." After he left the attention turned back to me with Len leading the exploration, caressing and teasing my skin, exploring every hill and valley of my body. Len's lips met mine in a sensuous, wet kiss that made me just melt.

We broke the kiss and Len picked up a spoon and began feeding the cherries to me...sort of. As the spoon neared my waiting mouth he "accidently" dripped the cherries down my chin and onto my breasts then leaned forward to lick it off. Another spoonful was offered to my waiting lips and then 'Oops!" I had a new mess on my chest that needed to be licked off. Chris joined the fun as this was repeated several more times and the more their tongues tangled with my nipples, the closer I got to an orgasm. I never came with just nipple play before but I was beginning to think it was entirely possible. I wouldn't find out this time as someone mercifully began rubbing my clit and I shuddered into another warm, earth-shattering orgasm. This time it came just as our waiter dropped by again to refill our coffee. I am sure that Hector was just waiting for an invitation to join us.

Len suggested a "body shot" and dispatched our waiter for some "43." Hector left and returned in a flash. Len and Chris slid as far to the ends of the seat as possible and I lay down between them, legs on Len's lap, head on Chris'. The waiter leaned over the table and poured a sloppy shot into my belly button. Like a contortionist, Len leaned in and slurped it up. This was followed by a shot for Chris and then Len proceeded to lick my body clean working his way to my throbbing pussy. Disappointingly he only gave me a couple of licks for good measure then helped me to sit up again.

By this time I was extremely horny and I could see that the boys were worked up as well. I reached over and unbuckled Len's belt and began to unclasp his trousers and he began to protest. But I told him that "What was good for the goose is good for the gander." Chris laughed and said "Alana's right." I retorted: "I hope that you remember that when it's your turn!"

I turned my attention back to Len and soon had him unbuckled and started pushing his pants and boxers to the floor. I took hold of his rock-hard cock and began to caress and stroke it. I slid off the bench and onto the floor positioning myself on my knees between his legs. I slowly began to lick the length of his shaft then I took him fully into my mouth, bobbing on it like a wild woman. I was stroking him in rhythm with the dipping of my mouth, and deep-throating him every few strokes. My mind was racing but I became aware of the tablecloth tickling my butt and I remembered our tiny table. I could only imagine what was showing off to anyone close enough to see. I imagined my ten little toes, the soles of my feet, and a peek of my butt all in view. I know that I was lined up with the entrance to the booth. Then I thought about Hector lurking about.

I was jolted back to reality as Len's cock stiffened and my mouth was flooded with his semen which I easily swallowed. I finally got to have my dessert. I continued to suck Len until he began to soften and then I turned my attention to Chris. I happily discovered that he had already unbuckled himself and I began to tug at his waistbands and was soon presented with the most beautiful penis I had ever seen. It could easily be described as "handsome." Nice girth, good length; It was near perfect. And Chris obviously groomed. Not bare, to make his cock look like a plucked chicken, but trimming away enough hair to accentuate his manhood.

I stoked him a few times and then proceeded to lick and suck him. I quickened the pace and felt him begin to tighten. I removed him from my mouth to admire him once more and continued to stroke him toward the inevitable. I leaned forward again to return him to my mouth but mistimed it as he exploded. The first shot hit my hair. The second went up my nose. I finally capped the geyser with my mouth and giggled uncontrollably as I swallowed. After the pulsing of his orgasm subsided, I reappeared in the seat still giggling. Len and Chris joined in when they saw my predicament. And as I turned and settled into my seat our ever-present waiter immediately offered me a towel. Chris asked for the check then he leaned in toward me with his hand on my back (which reinforced the fact that I was still naked) and whispered to me that we were driving Len back to his hotel. He followed that with "You're doing great." I blushed at his words.

Chris stepped away from the table and spoke to our waiter. He came back to say that he was going to get the car and that we should follow the waiter to the back door. Len draped my dress around me with only the neck strap holding it up. Remembering the difficulties I encountered trying to zip the dress at Ruth's, and not wanting to give the remaining restaurant goers a show, I held the dress together and slipped into my shoes without buckling them. We walked along the short wall of the dining room to the kitchen where Hector guided us to the back door. With each step my dress gapped open as I stumbled along in my unstrapped shoes. We reached the back door and I gave Hector a kiss on the cheek. Chris pulled up and Len opened the back door for me to climb in.

Before we even started moving Len reached for my dress and soon had me naked again. He pushed me to a reclining position and went down on me. He expertly tongued my pussy and asshole and then went to work on my clit. As an orgasm hit me I screamed out in ecstasy, which I had been wanting to do all afternoon. Len the paused to unbuckle and slide his pants down. He then moved into position to enter me but I stopped him. He sheepishly admitted that he had a condom but had gotten carried away. I told him I knew what he wanted and not to worry. I was on the pill and I too wanted to feel his bare cock. But I had other ideas about the position. With that I pushed him back upright, straddled him and slowly impaled myself deeply on his manhood, savoring every inch, painfully aware of what I've been missing.

As I bounced up and down I wondered just how tinted the windows were. After a while I got off Len's lap and turned so that I was facing forward and again filled my pussy with his cock and got back into the rhythm. I leaned over the front seat as Len took over and essentially started doing me doggy style. Chris took advantage of this and began to tease my breasts as they hung over the seat which gave me a mini orgasm. As we pulled into the parking lot Len reached the point of no return and flooded my pussy with his warm, sticky cum.

We navigated the parking lot and Chris dropped Len and me off at door. After the struggle I had at the restaurant I didn't bother with the shoes and left them in the Escalade. I emerged from the backseat leaving a trail of cum, still naked. Len draped the dress over me again. This time I didn't even bother holding it closed and padded past the bellhops and through the lobby. The neck strap essentially let the blue silk hang straight down and basically provided cover for just my butt. Len guided me to the glass elevators. I was no longer blushing at every turn. Having a cock inside me after so long seemed to be just what the doctor ordered.

When the elevator door opened I shrugged off the dress, turned toward him and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his back and my arms around his neck. Our lips met in a full-on tongue kiss as he pinned me against the back wall of the glass elevator. I was an animal in heat and just wanted to be fucked again.

We reached Len's floor and rushed down the hall to his room. As he fumbled for his key I heard a door open. Even though I had been publically naked most of the afternoon, and just strutted through the lobby, I still felt the instinct to hide and, if this was me from four hours ago naked in a hallway, I would have pressed myself into the doorway to try to become invisible. Instead, I just stood there in the open and giggled as a man exited his room and headed to the elevator, oblivious to what he just missed.

The key finally triggered the lock and we burst into the room causing the door to wedge against the closet and remain wide open. Len turned to close it but I just grabbed him and stripped his pants straight down to his ankles. I don't even think I unbuckled them. I was pleased to see him hard again. It was clear that he was enjoying this as much as I was. I turned and bent over desk (which was in line with the door) and Len entered my pussy and began long, slow strokes. I needed more and screamed out "Faster, faster." Len had other ideas.

His fingers started toying with my asshole, first just lightly circling the area, then probing a little and before long I felt a finger pop inside soon joined by a second. He then removed his fingers from my asshole and in one quick motion pulled out of my pussy and pushed right into my asshole. I was so well prepared he went straight in to the hilt with no resistance whatsoever. I could feel his cock rubbing my G-spot and that stimulated me to a squirting orgasm which caused my knees to buckle. I was thankful that the desk was supporting me as my legs turned to rubber. I shuddered though the waves of pleasure that washed over me. The orgasm had the opposite effect on my sphincter which clenched around Len's cock and he came fast and hard. When all the motion stopped, Len withdrew from my asshole and I just lay there across the desk basking in the glow. I felt Len's cum drizzle out of me.

I heard the door to the room close which jarred me from my fantasy world. I stood and turned to find Chris with a huge smile on his face, standing there holding the bag with clothes. He offered it to me and said "I thought that you may need these." I noticed in his other hand he had recovered the now notorious blue dress. I figured that he was going to keep it.

Len offered his bathroom for me to clean up. I took a quick shower which renewed me. I put on my original clothes and shoes and cursed that I still had no panties and, this time, no stockings either to catch the juices dripping from my pussy as they ran down my legs.

I returned to room to find Len and Chris laughing and sipping a scotch. They offered me a drink but I declined. Len thanked Chris for a wonderful afternoon and then turned to me and he expressed great delight in meeting me. He added that he looked forward to our burgeoning business relationship. As we turned to leave I noticed my stockings laid on the bed and I figured that Len had himself a souvenir.

Chris and I made our way back through the lobby. A couple of people stopped to look at me but I am not sure they were certain that they recognized me. On the ride back to office I asked "Did we get the deal?"

A big smile came across Chris' face and he replied exuberantly "Why yes we did!"

I followed up and asked: "Did you tell me the truth?"

Chris turned a little sheepish and said "Maybe the situation wasn't as dire as I led you to believe, but the deal was very important to the company. Are you mad at me?"

I said "No, I'm not."

Chris then asked "Did I force you into doing something that you didn't want to do?"

Again I answered "No." Then I added: "Today I did things I would never have done in a million years. I had butterflies in my stomach the entire day. But in the end I am glad that I did what I did. I feel like I have broken through a barrier, and that everything is going to be okay. You have no idea what a difference you have made in my life."

Chris said "Well I want to thank you. You were spectacular. Not just today, but through the entire project. I can't tell you enough how pleased we are to have you working for us. And, as I mentioned earlier, no one will ever know what took place today." And he added as we pulled into the office parking lot: "Please take tomorrow off and do something nice for yourself." When he pulled into a space he pulled two hundred dollar bills from his wallet and handed them to me saying "Treat yourself to a massage."

Chris walked me to my car and gave me a kiss. He held my door for me as I got in and waved to me as I drove off. As I drove home I felt disappointed that I didn't get to feel that gorgeous cock of Chris' in my pussy. But something told me that the adventure was just beginning and that there would be many opportunities in the future.

I returned to work after my mini holiday to find the dress at my desk in a drycleaner's bag. I also found a shopping bag with the sandals in it. There was also a card from Chris. Inside was a company check in the amount of $5,000 with the notation "Instant Bonus." Inside the card Chris had written "Thank you for a job well done. Perhaps we can go to diner this weekend. You don't have to worry about having something to wear!"

As I said, many opportunities in the future...

12