All Comments on 'Alana's Heaven'

by NeedMore69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Not bad, but...

Please get an editor, to start. Nothing breaks the flow of a good story faster than grammar, spelling, and punctuation problems.

Second, we need more character development. They just practically fall into the sack, little questions asked. If you want a pure stroke story, then the sex needed to be a lot hotter and nastier. If its more a love story, then the characters need to be played up more.

Please continue writing though. There's real potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

good one.. grammar wasn't the best.. but this was a wonderful story. keep up the good work!

cmaecmaealmost 11 years ago
well....

Its rather late for me to comment here, but i enjoyed the story. Although it did feel unusual (my actual name is cheryl, my niece is alana, and i have a best friend named david), it was a nice read aside from grammar mistakes.

JimyfoxxJimyfoxxabout 6 years ago
Hey quick draw charlie

How about a little character development. "We had a long talk and she wants you to be her first."

Really, dude, that is the extent of your ability to come up with a plausible explanation of why a girl wants to fuck her dad.

This is not a story but a useless cartoon. Its kind of like the porn video where the three hot girls want to fuck the pizza delivery guy for no other reason than bringing the pizza.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous