All Comments on 'Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 03'

by awankandanap

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Good First Sentence

I particularly liked your first sentence. I know then not to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brain dead slut is never erotic.

Plus not very interesting or well written.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A little better than part 2...

This was a little better than part 2...She showed a little more love and care for her husband...Let's see what happen next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

They are fucked up in the head, no man that is happy in his marriage would allow his wife to fuck others and definitely would not suck so guys dick. People who really do this are not in love like some say they are really unhappy and can't like to be with their spouse if they are looking to fuck others

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
While relatively well written.....

.....this story

One is like thousands of others, filled with the same statements about cucky's little cock how wifey likes big cock, but they are ever so much in love....and they both like for her to hunt and fuck around while he watches, but they can't live without each other. In this one, like so many others, cucky gets more involved and finds himself sucking a cock. OK, big wow.

So here's my question.... Why should anybody care, given that this is another tiresome rehash of an already overworked storyline? What are you offering that makes it worthwhile to read this story, as opposed to any other? IMO, nothin'!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold overcomes fear

Ignore the little closed mind trolls on here. You did a great job of explaining cuckold's first full clean up of wife and her lover. Cuckold is exploring his bi side. He had it cut off, but now is doing it with his wife's approval. Cannot wait to read the next chapter in his development. Sucking a cock and swallowing the load? Maybe she puts him in chastity and panties so he can feel more the cuckold all day long. His balls blue and throbbing in pain. Adult book store glory hole cock sucking and fucking? Maybe Ian joins them and also opens up to his bi side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
devilspy the cuckie

has spoke again. What a miserable fucking life that guy must have. 1* for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!!

Where can I get a girl like that???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@devilspy

You're pretty messed up; maybe you should seek help. Also, it IS possible to have cuckold fantasies/inferiority arousal complex without being bi-sexual or gay. To each their own, since not everyone is the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yuck

I like the wife-watching part, but the gay stuff is awful -- awful sick

taniwha60taniwha60over 8 years ago
Going Bi seems lke a totally rationa rection

Devilspy said: " Maybe Ian joins them and also opens up to his bi side?"

I agree with you here. Going Bi seems like a totally rational action by two men who are sexually attracted and physically involved to the same woman. Especially when the three are prsent together in the same room when the "activity" is taking place.

This HotWife-Cuckold story is very appealing to me. If they are deeply in love enough with each other to attempt to dip into ch the Cuckold Lifestyle, then their love would translate into a compassionate non-humiliation type of interaction. If their love is not really that strong, they really should not be in a cuckold relationship in the first place.

I am somewhat "over trained" in the social sciences, and I have a real suspicion of so many reputedly "Cuckold Lifestyle" tell-lt-like-it-is Cuckold-HotWife confessional stories are more fantasy than fact. They just do not seem to ring true to what most people wound be satisfied in such a relationship Even the most submissive masochists.

So wit that said. I am enjoying this story immensely and I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter to appear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bi

This is really a gay story, disguised as a LW. It does suck !!

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
initiation

Cuck and suck

Seeing wife with another man is starting point of cuckolding and licking the semen of another man from her cunt is graduation and then sucking the cock which had fucked your wife is postgraduate degree.

I am yet to postgraduate

taniwha60taniwha60about 7 years ago
I Loved it

I wish the trolls would go somewhere else to make total idiots out of themselves.

This was a veru sensual story and I only wish you would have added the "To Be Continued.." portions.

It is realistic and believable. and well-written. You easily took me to the "willing suspension of disbelief" realm.

Please--more!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
I loved it

This a great story, the sex is very erotic, even tho some think missionary is the only position for sex, not me I am not yet Into scat or watersports, I think many guys and gals enjoy this fantasy and get as turned on as I do.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 6 years ago
This is the hottest story I’ve read in a long time.

Best tasting pussy you can find.

I love to eat my wife after I cum in her. At first Curly was grossed out. But I learned to enjoy hot juicy dripping wet sweet creamy freshly fucked cum filled pussy as a teenager (another story). The first time I did it to Curly was out of lust because I was still hot for sex after I came in her, and she needed to get off, and I wanted it. After a few more times she got to like it. Eating my semen from her pussy has become a favorite way to continue or sexual romp. I actually look forward to eating the mixture of my cum and her pussy nectar. And now Curly not only loves how kinky and arousing it is, she gets off on it like crazy, her orgasms are incredible, and sometimes she’ll squirt. Curly actually expects me to clean up her creampie now, every time we fuck. She’ll straddle my face if I don’t get down there in a timely manner. She likes to fuck more now too, actually I think she always did.

I try to take any opportunity to fuck her, no matter where we are, even in public places, like clubs or dressing rooms in shopping malls. Then I’ll eat her hot dripping creampie as soon as possible, so she doesn’t leak down her thighs and get embarrassed. Sometimes I don’t though, just to tease her and drive her crazy. The thought that someone might see my semen dripping down her legs turns me on, and them looking at and ogling her like she’s a slut makes it even hotter. I believe it makes her more horny too that other men might want her. She told me she likes the idea that some times people may look at her like she’s a slut, depending on the circumstances. It excites her, makes her wet and want to fuck more.

Early on she never would let me cum in her mouth after I finally got her to suck my cock. Then one time I kissed her passionately after eating my creampie and licking her clean. She resisted for a moment, then gave into it. Early the next morning I awoke with my cock in her mouth. She sucked me off taking every spurt of cum into her mouth. Then she moved up and kissed me. She hadn’t swallowed. We shared my semen in a hot snowball I’ll never forget. She now licks my cock clean after I cum inside her. She won’t admit it but I’ll bet she likes the taste of her pussy.

I’d love to watch her eat a creampie or even just pussy, and I don’t care who the stud is that fills the pussy with his thick hot semen.

I also fantasize about Curly getting fucked by a younger man. I want her to find a young hung stud, maybe half her age, and fuck him. I want her to enjoy that pleasure. I want her to come to me freshly fucked. Then straddle my face and lower her wet swollen lips to mine and order me to lick every one of his little sperm from her pussy, as she tells me about her stud and every thing they did with each other.

I think I might even want to watch. But maybe not the first time she takes a lover. Probably after she gets to wanting it more to the point that she becomes a slut for other cock and cum.

Then she’ll be less likely to be nervous about me watching.

I have suggested it. Curly says she would never cheat on me. I’ve explained if I want her to do it, then it’s not cheating. She says she wouldn’t feel right about it. I tell her she’ll love it.

But Curly has never said no, and she’s never said never! My hopes are alive.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Hot

Love your stories about consensual cuckolding and how Alana doesn't belittle, punish, withhold sex or deny him his orgasms. Didn't like how you had Ian cheating on his wife, cheapens the chapter and was unnecessary, but did like how Ian was also willing to watch then eat a creampie. Makes it seem more okay if both are willing to do it. Still a 5***** and two wanks and a nap worthy!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT

loving your story, finally cucky took a big cock in his mouth.

She needs some young boys to pleasure her now.

Cucky to suck their young cocks as they wait their turn to fuck his hotwife and eat their seed.

Thankyou for your stories

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Absolute POS story with cucks and whores galore. What a bunch of losers you gathered to praise this utter shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jealous

I'm jealous of Matt for having such a hotwife. I'd love to watch my wife stretched out by a big cock and get to clean them both afterward. This is my fantasy exactly. Are hot as watching her would be, sucking her lover's cock until he is hard and ready to fuck her again is unbelievably hot.

Speechless2025Speechless202510 months ago

How soon until we next the next installment? This is fantastic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous