Alana's Hotwife Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what my wife wanted. And, as I looked at Ian's cock I found that, oddly, I wanted it, too. I have no idea what came over me at that moment, but as I licked the last drop of his cum from her thigh I also licked the tip of his cock. I then started to slowly and gently lick the head of his dick. Before I knew it, I had taken the head of his dick into my mouth and I was sucking it. I let his dick fall out of my mouth and started to lick up and down his soft shaft, cleaning their combined juices off his penis. As I did this I looked up to see my wife's reaction. She had a huge smile on her face as she looked lovingly into my eyes. I could tell that what I was doing was making her incredibly happy and incredibly horny. Maybe it was the knowledge of how much my lovely wife wanted it that made me do it. To this day I don't know what came over me, but as my wife looked on I licked her lover's cock clean.

After they were both clean, my wife rolled away from Ian and crawled over to me. She kissed me deeply, pulling me close. Between kisses she told me how much she loved me and that she was so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving, sharing husband. We got lost in our lust and love and began to make slow, sensual, passionate love, almost completely forgetting that there was another naked man in bed with us.

Ian got up from the bed and sat in the same spot I had been when I watched them fuck. He watched as my wife and I had passionate, tender, loving sex. We weren't just fucking; we were totally lost in the act of love making. Although we had an audience, it was amazingly intimate. Finally, I came inside my bride and she rolled off and lay next to me. We held each other closely and again proclaimed our love.

I felt the bed shake a little and looked down to see Ian climbing on the foot of the bed. He asked Alana if he could taste her pussy. She looked first at him, then at me. I simply nodded. She spread her thighs and Ian started to eat her cum-filled pussy. He ate her for a few minutes, taking his time to clean my cum from her pussy. Finally he climbed up and lay on bed with us.

"Thanks," Ian said, "I've always wanted to try that but my wife thinks oral sex is dirty. She won't even swallow my cum and she would be horrified if I tried to go down on her after sex."

After a few minutes, Ian got up, thanked us for a memorable evening, got dressed and left. Alana told me to stay in bed for minute, and then she went into the bathroom. After a few moments I could hear the tub running. She called me in and I found her sitting in a very soapy, bubbly tub. She invited me to join her. We spent several long minutes lounging in the hot water, holding each other and talking about the evening. Finally, as the water cooled, we got out, toweled each other off and went to bed. As we settled into to bed, snuggling next to each other's naked bodies, Alana said, "I can't wait to see what the rest of this vacation will bring."

To be continued...

12