Alan's Thoughts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, it's more of a request," she said, shifting feet again. She drew a deep breath. She hesitated.

[You can ask him it,] he thought at her. [He would be totally up to it.] "Sure!" he said aloud. "What can I help with?"

At that, she suddenly relaxed. She smiled, and grabbing Laurel's chair from across the cubicle, she pulled it next to his and sat down.

She paused, looking into the middle distance a moment. Then she focused on him. "Well, let me just say that... I know you were watching me get myself off at my desk. And I know that you took a video of it." She looked at him seriously. "I want that video."

Alan felt his chest tighten, and it felt like something heavy dropped into his stomach. His head ducked a little, and his body got small.

"Look... I'm really sorry I--" he started, but she frantically waved her hands at him.

"No, no, no, that's not what I meant," she said quickly. "Not like that. No, it's like..." She took a deep breath.

"Well, I think I've got to give you a little background first," she said. "See, I started this little... side business a couple weeks ago. It started as just something for fun and a little thrill, but it's kind of taken off, and..."

"Look, that little incident you recorded kind of... sparked something. I work as an executive assistant here, but I'm actually studying web design. I'm not too bad at it, and I'm getting better. So when I watched that video I made of myself, I felt... well, that I looked so hot. I caught a glimpse of your head in the frame, and your phone, and realized you were filming and... it turned me on like nothing I've felt before."

She leaned forward, grabbing Alan's arm, her voice now quick and excited. "So I started making videos of myself getting off. I started with just regular scenes, like you see on porn sites-you know, alone in bedrooms, kitchens, showers. But then I started doing them more, like, semi-public. A public restroom. A shower at the gym. In a public park, in the trees. Those really stoked me."

She shivered, her eyes closing, and her hips actually air humped a little. "The idea of someone watching me, someone catching me got my pussy *hot*. And I figured, what the hell? I'll make my own site, start posting those videos, and get off even more thinking about all those people blowing their loads to me."

She drew a quick breath. "And then the views started cranking up. I had to put some ads on to help support my bandwidth. And then I put a pay wall up over the section with the best vids, and I started racking up subscribers, and..."

Ally turned to him, suddenly smiling. "And the most popular video is still that one of me getting off in the office." She tapped him once on the shoulder. "So you see, if I were to suddenly get a second video of it, from a different angle, especially if you started before I did... well, my traffic would make a significant jump."

She leaned back, nodding. "So that's why I want it. I'm not mad, or anything. But it would be a big favor to me if you could give me a copy."

Alan stared at her a moment. He felt a solid boner working it's way up into his pants. He had to swallow to get some moisture into his throat.

"Um... sure, I could do that. No problem."

Ally smiled, grabbing his leg. "Thanks, Alan! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry if I made it sound awkward for a bit." She leaned forward a little bit, staring him in the eyes. It also opened her suite top to a better view of her cleavage. "And also... I was wondering if there was one other little favor I could ask you."

Alan felt his blood start to pump faster again. "Sure, what?"

"Well, you see... I also sort of overheard your whole conversation earlier today," she said, still smiling. "Including the quiet one you had with Laurel. I could read between the lines that you're somehow fucking both her *and* Raina."

She leaned in a little further. "So I figure, for someone to go after two hot, taken women like that... you'd have to have balls of steel. Maybe be amazing in the sack. Maybe both. That office video? My fans have been clamoring for a follow up. I could sell it on it's own for a premium. So I was wondering... if you'd be my cameraman?"

Before he could answer, she said, "And what I mean by that is... well, it can't just be one of me getting myself off in the office again. It'd just be the same thing. We need to take it up a notch. They'd be bored with a repeat, and besides, I can only last so long with just finger fucking and dildo play, even in public. So what I'm trying to say is..."

She reached over and laid her hand softly on the side of his dick tenting in his pants, and then said softly right in his ear: "I want to blow you right here, right under your desk. And I want you to film me while I'm doing it."

Alan took a couple of deep breaths. If his dick had been any harder, it would have burst right out of his pants. He hesitated. He turned back to his screen a moment. He took a quick look around at the nearly empty office.

He held out his hand.

Ally smiled and stood, kicking the chair back over to Laurel's desk. From her side, she unclipped a compact HD camcorder, and handed it to him. She pointed at the record button, her hand still moving softly up and down his shaft, and zooming out so he got a good angle of her, her cleavage, a bit of the cubicle, and her hand on his crotch, Alan pressed it.

Something seemed to come over Ally. Her eyes lit up a moment, and then narrowed seductively. The way she leaned into him, the angle she thrust her chest, the sinuous way her hips swayed...

Ally took a quick, conspiratorial glance over her shoulder, and then back into the camera, her smile dripping erotic charisma. She leaned into the camera, getting her face close.

"I," she said softly, "am going to suck. This. Cock."

She leaned down a buried her face into his groin, smelling it. Alan immediately broadcasted a [That smells so good] thought at her, and she took another, deeper whiff, smiling at him. Then she ran her tongue across his shaft through his pants, leaving a wet line. Without any seeming difficulty, she moved up and grabbed his zipper tag with her teeth, and pulled it all the way down.

Ally reached into the fly's opening, grabbing his cock and pulling it out. Alan decided to try something. As soon as she laid eyes on it, he imagined his dick sliding into her snatch, the wet lips parting slowly as it gripped him hard. Ally hips actually bucked a little, her mouth open slightly. She looked quickly up at him. The sight of the camera brought back her smile.

Gripping his shaft between her thumb and forefinger, she lifted it up and pulled his balls out of his pants, too. She rolled the left one in her tongue, working it up and down.

[Tastes even better than it smells,] Alan thought at her, going to the well a little bit. He twitched as her tongue worked over his ball sack where the skin was most sensitive. [The closer to the tip, the better.] She started to run her tongue up the length of his shaft, until finally it settled on the head. Her eyes widened just a little, and she paused there, tongue swirling, tasting it. Alan couldn't help but jerk his hips a bit, but he tried to keep the camera steady.

Footsteps began to pad softly over the carpet, coming closer. Alan's head shot up, the camera following. Someone was going to come around the corner any second. He made an urgent gesture at Ally for them to separate. But instead, she paused only long enough to give him a wild smile, and then pulling his dick with her, hid underneath his cubicle desk. He head began to travel slowly up and down his shaft, lips gliding smooth and tight over his taut erection.

Alan looked quickly between her and the rapidly approaching footsteps, but she only gripped his root and started to bob her head in a corkscrew, working him faster. Desperately, the turned back to his computer screen, staring blankly at it. He caught movement in the corner of his eye. He tried not to, but he could help but turn slightly to look, and the camcorder turned with him.

He got a quick glance of an older office lady, moving past him to the exit with a grumpy expression. She glanced at him. Her gaze made his chest tighten, even as he felt Ally's hot mouth.

But she only glanced. She moved on to the doors, her footsteps fading, and the front door closed with a faint click. He heaved a long, low sigh, and looked down at Ally. She pulled off of him with a faint pop, giving him and the camera an open mouthed grin.

"That was pretty close, wasn't it?" she said. Using one hand, she slowly, teasingly unbuttoned her suit coat. It pulled open to reveal she wasn't wearing a blouse underneath. Her bra was black and translucent, so that you could just make out the outlines of her nipples. She wasn't as big as Laurel, and no where close to Raina, but had firm, nicely rounded tits that stuck out in contrast to her flat, toned stomach.

One of her hands trailed down to her skirt, and she pulled it up as she spread her legs to reveal the black crotchless panties she had on. Smoothly, she dipped down into her cunt and started to work a finger in. She moaned softly, eyes closing, rocking a bit. Then she retrieved her soaking finger and started to rub her fluid up and down Alan's member. She smiled as he arched back just a little, trying to breathe softly.

"You like me stroking you with my hot pussy juice?" she asked, still pumping him as the fluid spread up and down his shaft. "Does it feel good when I work that dick of yours right at your office desk?"

Alan made a low, affirmative sound.

"You know what's going to feel even better?" she smiled. "When I suck you off until your blow your load in my mouth."

Ally leaned forward and sucked him in. Her head kept sinking lower and lower onto him. She paused just a moment, right on the precipice, and so Alan thought at her [Yeah, deep throat him for that camera. You won't gag, you're a fucking pro].

At that her gaze shot to the camcorder, and looking at it steadily, sucked his cock down her throat all the way to the root, and she didn't gag. Alan's breath caught. He'd never felt anything quite like it.

Then she pulled off all way to his tip, and began to bob up and down on his cock in earnest, pulling him in deep and stroking him in rhythm. Her other hand was cupping her tits, squeezing them, pulling on and rolling her nipples.

Alan felt his balls begin to tighten. He imagined she was being plowed into her pussy at the same time. She pumped him faster, her hand going snaking down to her snatch to rub her clit urgently. She let out a stifled moan without ever slowing pace.

That brough Alan over the edge. She started pumping streams of his jizz into her mouth as his breathing got ragged, and then pulled him out of her mouth, stroking him so two more ropes of white cum sprinkled across her face and tits. She grinned, and then stuck her tongue out for the camera. It was covered in translucent white.

[Swallow it, you hot slut,] he thought at her. [Swallow that tasty cum and make all the sweaty men blowing themselves as they watch you happy.]

Ally let her tongue hang out a moment longer, and then closed her mouth, downing the semen in two audible gulps. She let out a satisfied sigh, and licked her lips.

"Wow," she said, "that was a lot of tasty cum." She still held his cock in her hand, frowning at it as it was starting to go limp. "I wonder if you have any more of that?"

Before he could reply, or stop her, she shoved his member back in her mouth. Her lips pressed tightly onto the girth of his shaft just below the head, and sucked hard. The suction was much harder than before, and it made Alan's nerves jangle from the pressure against his still-sensitive tip. He tried to pull away, but she grabbed him by the balls, sucking and bobbing more urgently, getting out every last drop.

Then, after rolling his balls in her fingers for a moment, she reached up into his pants and stuck a wet middle finger right up into his ass. He stiffened, eyes going wide, and the camera drifted a little. She started to work it in and out, up inside his prostate. He had never experienced that before.

Abruptly, Alan realized he was fully hard again. He looked down at her wide open, exposed pussy, dripping with juices. So he thought at her, [This is even hotter than I thought. Might as well go all the way. I need that cock in my pussy.]

Ally's focus was all on his member. She slowly slid off of it, holding it in one hand while the other still worked his anus. She smiled at him and the camera. "Well," she said, lips parted slightly. "Looks like someone is ready again. How about we go all the way?"

Alan smiled. "The Mother's lounge is-" he started, but she put a finger to his lips.

"No way, none of that weak shit," she said, smiling as she wagged a finger at him. "Let's go bigger. I want you to fuck me where we could be seen." She leaned in, her smile electric. "Do me on the roof. I have the key."

With that, she stood up quickly, pulling her skirt back down and buttoning up her suit jacket. She carefully shoved Alan's hard-on back into his pants, but didn't bother to zip the zipper back up. Without another word, she grabbed Alan's hand that didn't have the camcorder in it, and pulled him along quickly after her.

They went down the hallway, and then to a locked door. Ally pulled a set of keys from her pocket, thumbed for the right one for a moment, and then shoved it into the lock, yanking the door open. Still with a tight grip on his hand, she led Alan up three flights of stairs, and to another locked door. The lock squeaked open, and then she pulled him out onto the roof.

It was almost twilight outside. The sunset was still a faint orange glimmer on the horizon, framed by the buildings in the distance. Alan tried to stop there, but she kept pulling him on, leading him passed an old satellite dish, a few air conditioners, and some piping to the edge of the roof.

The edge was about two feet higher than the main surface of the roof, and about three feet wide. She stopped, looking out across the city.

"Perfect," she said, and turned to him. She unbuttoned her suit jacket again, but this time let it slide off of her and onto the rooftop. Her chest heaved, her mouth slightly open, and with a practiced pull, she unclipped her bra, and let it slide down onto her jacket. Her nipples were dark and small, but stood out hard from those firm boobs.

Alan was amazing that his arm was still up, filming her this whole time. With the other, he unbuckled his belt, undid his pants button, and pulled both his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Ally's eyes seemed glued to his stiff member. Abruptly she turned, bending over to hike her skirt all the way up to her waist, and placed her hands on the top of the roof edge. She turned her head to him, and spanked her own ass hard enough to leave a red hand print.

"Fuck me," she said, spanking herself again. "Fuck me right here."

Alan never waited long after that kind of invitation. He walked up behind her, lined his dick up with her dripping, tight little hole, and grabbed her nice little ass near the hip. Then, as was beginning to be his custom for the girls he fucked, he rammed his cock all the way inside and thought, [Cum!].

Ally's reaction was a little different from Laurel and Raina's. She opened her mouth wide, arching back, but instead of screaming or bucking, she just slowly seemed to tighten more and more around him. Her pussy was already pretty small, but now it worked and squeezed at him while she stood bent, stock still, and felt the waves of pleasure roll over her.

After a few moments basking, she turned to Alan. Her mouth was open, and she clearly looked a question at him. But instead of replying, he pulled his cock all the way out, and then slammed it in again. She snapped up, moaning. He started to work into a rhythm- a few quick strokes, pause, slam his rod deep in her, and work steadily in and out again.

Abruptly he stopped after going in as far as he could, and spanking her hard with one hand, he thought [Cum!] at her. She lit off again, contracting with a "Oh, shit, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" while he pistoned in and out. He spanked her again, on the other cheek, thinking [Cum!] at her, and she said, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

He spanked her again, reaming in and out. [Cum!]

"Oh, god, spank me again! Fuck me and spank me and make me keep cuuuuuummmming!"

Alan obliged.

"Yes, yes, yes, YES YES! Oooooh!"

She lit off again as Alan hammered her and spanked her, this time not even using his influence. At this point, though, he was starting to wear out. Having just cum, he was still pretty far from another eruption, even though he was nice and hard. But his hips and quads were starting to burn a little, and his arm holding up the camera was beginning to shake. So he gave her one last spank, her ass now red, and after she said, "Yes, fuckin' YES to that pussy fucking cock!" he pulled out.

She turned to look at him, mouth open and breathing ragged, but also looked a question at him. Instead of replying, he thought at her, [He might be tired. Let's change position, ride that cock for the fans to see.]

Her eyes widened for just a small moment, and she seemed to give the tiniest nod, and then turned to the camera, giving it that 120 celsius degree smile. She stalked over to him, and gave him a solid backward shove, but less solid than it looked, almost a stage push. He obediently fell backward onto the rooftop.

Ally took two sexy, confident strides, and then settled down on top of him. The twilight was just bright enough frame her tan skin and dark hair in a dim glow. Her hair was wild and waved freely with the small breeze. She lined his cock up against her pussy lips, and Alan could feel the wet still dripping from her. He zoomed in on the point where the tip of his cock stuck inside her, following it as she slowly, relishingly settled down so he plunged all the way inside.

She started to work him up and down slowly. She leaned back, closing her eyes. One hand reached up and played with her tits, cupping them, tugging on the nipples, and the other reached down into her snatch and balanced her middle finger on her clit, working it even as bounced on Alan's rod faster and faster.

It was so beautiful, so erotic, that Alan forgot to do his usual thing. He just watched her, felt the power of her, like she was a rock star at center stage. Then as she started to pound her body onto his full force, he remember what got him here, and thought at her, [You are the hottest thing on the planet. Cum! Cum for the camera! Cum like a fucking, fucking superstar!]

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she said, less like a scream and more like an animal roar. She moved up and down in a blur, biting her lower lip and spanking herself again as she road him. The sight of that finally brought Alan to the edge. Quickly, as he felt that tightening feeling, he reached up and grabbed her knee hard, just out of the camera shot. Her eyes shot open, and she gave him a quick look.

Then she quickly pulled off of him, and grabbing his dick, she pumped him with her hand, shooting his jizz in three solid streams so it sprayed droplets all over her body. He let out a long, low groan. The sensation was so strong, he felt his fingers and toes start to buzz like they'd fallen asleep. The tip of his cock felt oddly numb and electrified.

Ally stroked his shaft one last time, and then swept her hands over her body, smearing the cum onto the tips of a couple fingers, and then licked it off. She closed her eyes, savoring it, and then opened them, smiling. After a moment, she gave another tiny nod. Alan turned the recording off, and set the camera down.

Ally let out a sudden breath. "Well," she said, leaning back to rest on her hands, "I guess the being hot in the sack thing was right on the money."