Alan's Thoughts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it was mostly that you were amazing," Alan told her.

She smiled, patting him on the knee. "Aww, that's nice. But I gotta tell you, I really didn't intend it to turn out this way. I was just going in for that blow job. But I practically *needed* that fucking. And I have never, ever had better." She frowned. "I wonder if I should hold that back, though. I have a fair number of bi and lesbian demographics that like my fingering scenes. They might not like that I was completely fucked and cum all over by a guy, instead of just the BJ."

She tilted her head. "But then again, I bet I can just expand my repertoire, do a girl on girl scene. They can just ignore the second half of this vid. Speaking of, can I see the goods?"

She reached out her hand, and Alan handed her the camera. She took it and sat cross legged, still naked on the roof, and started it from the beginning. She watched chunks of it, fast forwarding past bits.

"Wow," she said. "This is actually not too bad. You kept it pretty steady, and had it focused on me basically the whole time. You even had one or two zooms, and some nice angles. I think this might be one of my best performances, too. Although with all that cumming I was doing, it wasn't really that hard."

She tapped a lip. "Now I'll just have to decide if I want to do some subtle editing, or just leave it all as a single cut. I might need to fix the lighting just a little in places, too."

She shrugged. "Whatever. I'll do that tonight. Now, I guess I better get dressed and take a shower." She paused, sniffing herself. "But god, how is it that your cum smells so good? The taste was great, too. It's supposed to be bitter, and it still is, but... somehow I like it."

Ally frowned at him. "You're not some sort of sex god in disguise, are you?"

Alan laughed. "If it was, I would have been able to keep pounding you from behind instead of wearing out. If anyone looked like deity here, it was definitely you."

She continued to look at him, eyes narrowed.

"So, you're interested in doing a girl scene next?" he asked, trying to divert her.

She shrugged. "I'm willing to try it. As long as I'm on camera, I've found almost anything gets me hot. Why, do you know someone who would fit the bill? A true lesbian, or someone just bi-curious?"

Alan started to shake his head, but stopped. He frowned. "Actually," he said slowly, "I think I might know someone willing to expand her horizons."