Alan's Thoughts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,182 Followers

The tightness of her cunt built, and she was breathing so hard she was almost hyperventilating.

"Oh please cum in my pussy!" she told him, speaking so fast her words ran over each other. "Please shoot your jizz into me! Please make me cum with your spunk in me! Please-"

Then his balls tightened, and feeling the big surge coming, he thought at her, [Now CUUUUM!! CUM AS HE POURS IT INSIDE!]

She went wire taut. "FuuuuuUUUUUUUUCK!!" she screamed, long and feral and raw. Her body bucked and convulsed and shook. He kept thrusting. He poured every last ounce of his cum into her hot snatch, spanking and grabbing her ass, mashing her big, perfect tits in his hands. He came as she continued to yell and scream, finger nails scratching the wall of the bathroom stall, unable to control the pulsing and heaving of her body.

And then it was over. She suddenly went loose. He let go of her, and she slid limply onto the floor. She gave him one brief, open mouthed look.

And then she passed out.

He stared at her a moment. He frowned. "I wonder if I might have gone overboard," he muttered.

Then the stall door behind him slammed open, and a strong female voice said, "Hold it! Put your hands where I can see them!"

Alan blinked. He turned his head just a bare inch, catching sight of uniform blue and a lot of height.

"Hands!" she commanded, voice like iron.

Alan's hands shot up. "Um," he tried, "this isn't what it-"

Then his face was slammed against the wall of the bathroom stall, his hands being wrestled behind him, still buck naked. And that, he thought, was pretty ironic, considering.

***

Alan had never really been inside a police station before. It was quieter than he expected from TV shows. There were phones ringing and people moving and talking, but a fair amount of it was uniformed officers typing sedately at their desks. It was clean and had office furniture from the 90s.

He sat at the side of one of the desks, on a metal folding chair.

He stared blankly. He couldn't seem to focus on anything, not for long. His stomach felt tight, and his hands trembled just slightly in the handcuffs. His mouth was dry.

Alan was startled when someone suddenly sat at the desk next to him, and he whirled around. This was the first time he'd gotten a good look at the officer who had arrested him. On the way here, it had been a blur of movement-his trunks roughly pulled on, him shoved into the back of the police car, only catching the outline of her face from the front seat, or one of her eyes in the rear view mirror.

She drew a deep breath and blew it out, slapping a folder on the desk, thumbing through it for a moment for a notepad. She gave him a sideways look.

She was tall. A solid three inches taller than he was, probably more. Her hair was high and tight in a ponytail under her police hat, a slightly muddy blond. And... and she actually had a very nice face. Just a touch of makeup, dark blue eyes, and good skin. It was obscured a bit by the stiff uniform, but it sure seemed like she had a substantial pair to match her huge frame. She had powerful looking thighs and long, long legs. Her name tag read "S. Hatfield".

[God, I would so tap that,] he thought.

The female officer frowned, tilting her head and looking at him with eyes narrowed. Alan's eyes darted up to meet hers.

"I'm Officer Hatfield," she told him, her voice even and neutral. "Mr. Miller, if you would please tell me your version of events from this afternoon."

He drew an unsteady breath. He could swear he could hear the chain of his handcuffs rattling.

"Well, it began in the parking lot," he managed. "She... that is, the girl you, uh, found me with-"

"MacKenna Eddleton," Officer Hatfield said. Her tone was dry.

"Uh, yes, her. Anyway, I was walking through the parking lot, and she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and nearly ran me down with her truck. We argued a bit, and then she sped off, nearly sideswiping me."

[He seems really sincere,] Alan thought at her. He watched her closely, looking for a reaction. She barely blinked.

"I didn't see her again until hours later," he continued, feeling his chest tighten. "I spotted her walking around at the beach. I was still really angry at her, so I did my best to ignore her. Next thing I know, she walks right up to me."

He shifted in his chair. "I let her know I wasn't happy to see her. But she comes on to me all strong, almost begging me to f-- er, to have sex with her."

Officer Hatfield stared him down. Alan wasn't even totally sure she was breathing.

"At first I thought she was just messing with me. Like she was just leading me on after the whole incident earlier, to get a rise out of me."

[I can totally see why she'd want to bang him,] he thought at her. [The look of his bare ass, his cock still wet from pounding inside her, was one of the hottest things I've ever seen.]

This still gave him nothing.

"So I made her prove to me she was serious by saying she should rub oil all over, right in plain view on that beach. When she did... well, I gave her what she wanted. I took her over to the bathroom and gave it to her."

[It was obviously consensual. Who wouldn't want that bod?]

Her face might have been made of stone.

"And, uh, that's about it. You came in right after we, uh, finished."

Alan lapsed into silence. He shifted slightly in the hard metal chair. He blinked and looked at her left eye, and then her right. After a long moment, Officer Hatfield looked down, and silently jotted notes onto a notepad. Alan leaned just slightly, squinting at the pad, but it was too far to make anything out.

Finally, she looked up. "I'm going to need you to provide more detail."

Alan blinked. "Uh... about what?"

"About what exactly happened in that bathroom stall."

Alan opened his mouth. He felt the blood rush to his face.

"Well?"

Alan swallowed. "Well," he said, trying to breathe, "I took her into the first stall and tore off her swim suit. Then I pinned her to the wall of the stall and-"

"Pinned her how?"

Alan's mouth worked slightly. "I, uh, pushed her so she was pressed against it, with her hands up over her head, at the wrists."

"Did you pin it with one hand or two?"

Alan paused, blinking. "Uh, mostly with one hand."

"And the other was mashing her tits?"

He nodded, frowning at her.

"Confirm it clearly," she said sharply.

"Yes, I was mashing her tits with the other," he said quickly.

"And then you fucked her?"

"Uh, yes."

"How?"

Alan stared at her a moment. Her gaze was intense, leaning into him aggressively, daring him to give her the slightest hint of defiance and see what happens.

"Well," he said, voice shaking a bit as he hurried, "she was the one who wanted it so bad. So I just hammered her as hard and as fast as I could. When I felt I was getting close, I pulled out and put her face on the toilet. I spanked her hard, made me beg me to fuck her. When she did, calling herself my bitch, I plowed her with everything I had and emptied my balls into her. At that point, she came so hard she passed out onto the floor. And... and that's when you came in."

It suddenly seemed very quiet. Officer Hatfield's stared down at him, eyes now only a few inches from his.

"And that's all?" she said.

"Yes."

Her head tilted. "And that's all?" she said again, but this time she sounded... disappointed? Incredulous, maybe.

She let out a quick breath and settled back into her seat. She frowned at him, her fingers drumming on the desk.

"Something isn't adding up here," she told him.

Alan was running out of ways he could shift awkwardly. "Um, really?"

"Yes, really. Sexual encounters that hot don't just happen. Not between relative strangers. And I mean, look at you. You've got a pretty nice body, and I have to say I liked the look of your ass in that bathroom stall. But your face is just average, and your cock, well, the same."

She leaned forward toward him. "A woman like that, with money to burn on big tits and a perfect face... she could get any stud, hung like a horse and doing night work as a model, to ride her hard and put her away wet. Hell, I bet she does on the regular."

Alan stared at her, frozen.

"But somehow, she hooks up with you, *after* an altercation, and you just bang her like a five-dollar whore, and just as you cum inside her, she has, and I quote," she flipped back a page on her notepad, "'the most amazing orgasm ever. I would have paid good money to cum like that.'"

Alan could only blink.

"She goes on to say," Hatfield continued, "'I don't get why-he wasn't even that cute-but I just wanted him so bad, and when he took me and made me his bitch, it was one of the best moments of my life.''"

She slapped the notepad down, and gave him a hard stare. "I don't care how M she is, or how epic it was for her discovering it for the first time. No girl with her kind of experience gets her rocks off that way just from some guy giving her the old wham, bam, thank you ma'am in a beach bathroom stall."

Alan stared at her. Her eyes narrowed at him, jaw working, frown deepening. He opened his mouth, searching for something to say.

Finally, he just blurted, "But all the women I fuck cum like that!"

Officer Hatfield put her hands down on the table. "All? What do you mean, 'all'? You mean you fuck a lot of girls? You?"

"Well, yeah. A few."

She looked at him sideways. "And they all cum epically."

"Yes. Sometimes repeatedly."

She stared him down for another breath. "And you dominate them all?"

Alan tilted his head back and forth. "Well, no, I get my fair share of femdom sex, too, and they still-"

She stood abruptly, her expression hard. "Get up right now."

Startled, Alan jumped to his feet.

"What-"

"Shut up and come this way."

Hatfield grabbed him firmly by the arm and shoulder, jerking him in front of her. She shoved him along roughly, out of the main office space and into a hallway. Soon they were in even smaller hallways, less well-lit and older looking, like it was a section of the police station that was from an earlier era.

Finally, they came to a plain wooden door with a lock. Officer Hatfield pulled a key out of her hefty ring, shaking it out as she took a quick look around, and then shoved the key in the lock, yanked the door open, and pulled him inside.

It was dark when the door slammed shut behind them, but there was a telltale smell of cleaning product, grime, and stagnant water. There was a click from the direction of the door, and then another as a massive police flashlight blinked to life. It lit up Officer Hatfields face for a moment, but then she shifted it into a sort of lantern mode, and set it on the floor.

She turned on him, and shoving him over to the wall, she put her booted foot behind his legs to get him to his knees. His face was right at her groin level.

"Now," she said, working with heavy police belt loose, "since you're such fucking hot stuff, let's see how well you do." She pulled open the belt, undid the button, and unzipped her fly. The thick pants pulled down to her ankles, revealing silky white, no-frill panties. They did have a small wet spot. He could tell, because after she pulled the pants off without bothering to take off her boots, she grabbed the back of his head and shoved the wetness right into his mouth.

"Now eat that pussy," she said, grinding into him. "Eat it, and I might believe you didn't rape that girl."

It was hard to breath. Alan sucked and ran his tongue across her slit, looking for the nub of her clit with her tongue. He thought at her, [That feels amazing. This is so hot.]

But she only heaved a loud sigh and said, "Come on, is that all you've got, you ugly little fucker? I said *eat* that pussy."

Alan blinked, but redoubled his efforts, working hard at her snatch as best he could through the silky, wet fabric of her panties. And they were *very* wet, he suddenly realized-running out either side down her legs.

His eyes narrowed. He finally found her clit, and biting it as he sucked as hard as he could while swirling his tongue on the tip, he thought at her, [Perfect! Oh, baby, I'm cumming already!]

Officer Hatfield grabbed his head in both her hands, and growling, "Yeah, fuck, eat me you fucking dog-faced fucker!", she shoved against him so hard that he arched backward so she was humping his face. Between the fabric, the wet, and the force of her grinding against him, his breathing passages were all completely cut off.

Finally, she let out a sigh like she'd just had a refreshing cold one, and loosened up her grip. He gasped for air, lungs burning, jerking away from her.

She smirked down at him. "Well, well, well, look who fucking managed to get me off." Her expression went flat. "Don't look so proud of yourself. It was hardly my best ever."

Alan frowned her, still trying to catch his breath. "If you just-"

"Did you say you could talk back?" she snapped. "Who do you think you are? You are *my* bitch, fucker."

She grabbed him roughly, turning him around, and yanking down his swimming trunks to his ankles. HIs fully erect cock flopped out, but she only sneered at it. She grabbed his hips, pulling his ass so it faced her.

"You like doggy style, right?" she said, working her own pussy with one hand with a liquid squelching sound. "Well, let's see how you like it on the receiving end, bitch!"

With that, she plunged her soaking middle finger right up his ass. He jerked, feeling his sphincter tightening around her finger.

"Yeah, you like that, bitch?" she said, working it in and out of him. "You like being finger fucked like a slut?"

She twirled her finger inside, and he felt his hips buck. He had never had his prostate massaged before. He realized he was panting with his mouth open, and looked down to see that his cock was the hardest he'd ever seen it, swaying between this thighs as she pounded her finger-now two fingers-into his back door.

"Yeah, bitch," she said, spanking him with her other hand. "Tell me you like it, bitch."

"I like it," he managed, grunting.

"Louder!"

"I like it!" he said. But at the same time, he thought, [Now show him your awesome rack, and get him to beg you to ride his cock!]

Abruptly, she stopped pounding his ass. She slipped the fingers out of him, and with one foot, turned him over so he was flat on his back, hands still cuffed. She smiled at him, and slowly, she unbuttoned her top. She got to the bottom button, and then ripped it open. Her chest was every bit as massive as it looked, perfect for her size and height, barely contained by a white bra that matched her panties. Her police shirt hit the floor with a clatter, and after an loud unclipping sound, her bra followed. She was full, natural, and had wide, delicate areola. Her stomach was a wall of hard, toned muscle.

"So," she said, her thumbs slipping under the elastic of her panties, pulling them down just a little, "you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" he said.

"You want me to ride that little dick of yours, Miller?"

"Yes!"

She pulled the panties down a little low. She leaned over him, face close to his. "Beg."

"Please, ride me," he said. "I'm your bitch, and I'll do anything to get my dick in your pussy. Please ride me!"

With each word, she slipped the panties just a fraction lower, until finally, they drifted down off of her pussy, glistening and working, and down off of her long, smooth legs. Her snatch was surprising small and tight, and very pink.

"Very well," she said, stepping over him. "I'll ride you, just like you deserve."

But instead of mounting him normally, she grabbed his legs, shoving his knees up to his chest in accordion position. Then she positioned her legs on either side of his outer thighs, and pulled his cock upward toward her. She pulled hard so it pointed up, lineding it up with her pussy lips. She hovered there just a moment, and shoved herself right down onto him.

Here was his opportunity, and he let her have it. [Cum!] he thought at her, hard. [Cum cum cum cum cum!]

Her eyes suddenly widened. Her pussy gripped him like a fist, squeezing. Her whole body grew taut, and her mouth opened, but instead of screaming, she simply said, "Fucking mother of God."

And then she started to pound on him, riding his cock with reckless abandon. Her ass slapped down on him so hard that he could feel bruises forming on his own cheeks. Her body was a blur of her pistoning up and down, her tits flopping in a way that said they definitely weren't fake. Alan couldn't move his legs at all-she had him pinned. But reaching up as far as he could, he managed to grab both tits in his cuffed hands, and as he squeezed them, and worked her nipples, he gave her another.

[CUM CUM CUM!]

"Oh, fuck, you can seriously be THIS FUCKING AMAZING OH GOD I'M CUMMING SO HARD!"

She arched all the way back, too far for him to keep a hold of her tits, but he finally managed to get his legs under him. He was still inside her, so as she convulsed and screamed "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" at him, he grabbed both her legs so they pulled close together, and got to his knees.

Feeling the smooth skin and powerful muscle of her legs, he thought at her, [When he cums inside you, the biggest of all will hit. But now you just feel super sensitive.]

She suddenly looked up at him, mouth opening, but he started to jackhammer into her as he could.

"Oh, fuck, it's so--" she started, but her moaning and panting overrode whatever she was planning to say. He thrust in steadily, building speed gradually. He lasted much longer this time, since it was his second in just a few hours. But the site of her face, the feeling of her pussy tightening more and more, brought him over the edge.

"Cumming!" he informed her, and to back it up, he thought at her, [NOW CUM! CUM LIKE NEVER BEFORE! CUUUUM!!]

She let out a brief scream. It died off quickly because it was either was higher than human hearing, or just her throat tightened up too much to let sound escape. He felt the jets of his cum being squeezed out as he pounded her. He didn't have nearly as much as earlier, but the feeling was... well, it was definitely more intense, but also... more sweet, was the best way he could describe it. He savored each drop being milked out as she rode out her orgasm like she was attached to a live power line.

And then she fell back. His cock slipped out a little, and her still pulsing pussy squeezed him out the rest of the way, along with a small, steady stream of his jizz.

He fell back, exhausted. For several minutes, there was nothing but the sound of their collective heavy breathing. As the adrenaline died down, Alan could distinctly feel his ass beginning to throb, right where it met his legs, and was grateful that the closet floor was cool concrete.

Finally, he heard her sit up. She gave him a carefully blank look, and tried to get to her feet. But she wobbled there like a newborn colt, and had to sit back down again. She blinked, mouth very slightly open in an 'o' shape, eyes wide.

"Well, shit," she said, leaning back on her hands so her boobs thrust out at him, wearing nothing but her boots. "I gotta say, you sir are no liar. I'm not sure what magic wand you've shoved up your cock to make it an orgasm machine, but that was definitely my best ride ever." She paused. "You didn't drug me somehow, did you?"

He stiffened. "Drug? How would I- you were the one who-"

"Good," she said. "Because if I found out you drugged me, I would shove my gun up your ass, and plunge you way deeper than your prostate."

Her tone made his stomach twitch, like watching someone get a needle stuck in them. "Right. Uh, understood."

She sighed, and pushed herself to her feet again. This time her legs were solid. She bent to retrieve her keys from her belt, and bending over him, unlocked the cuffs on his wrists.

blkngry
blkngry
2,182 Followers