Alan's Thoughts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're free to go," Officer Hatfield said. "I'll let you off with a warning on the public indecency charge." Her tone was professional, despite the fact that she was still stark naked and trailing his jizz from her snatch. He started to stand, but she pushed him back down again.

"On two conditions," she said firmly.

He hesitated. "Sure, what?"

"First, this never happened." She pointed one finger down and swirled it in a circle to encompass the room. Then she held up two fingers. "Second, this damn better well happen again." She pointed at her pulsing, jizz-leaking pussy. "I have your number. I expect you to reply to my text when you pick up your car and phone from impound."

She towered over him with her hands on her hips. He blinked. Her expression softened a little, and she held out her hand. He took it, and she helped him to his feet.

"Uh, sure, Officer Hat-"

"Sarah," she told him, tossing his shorts over to him. "Guys who light me up inside like a fucking Christmas tree get to call me Sarah."

Sarah smiled at him, giving him a wink. It was the first time she had smiled. Alan thought it was actually pretty cute.