Alan's Thoughts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,185 Followers

Sarah's eye's narrowed. "That Asian chick with the big tits and ass? The flirty one?"

"Er... yeah, that's the one. Uh, she was flirting while visiting me in the hospital?"

"Your phlebotomist had nice dimples. This boyfriend got a name?"

"Uh, yeah. Jason... Wong I think it was."

"Description?"

"Uh... average height, dark hair, at least part Asian, square face, kinda on the powerfully built side."

Sarah was jotting the details down in a black spiral notebook. "I'll pass this on to the investigating officer. I'm sure he'll be contacting Raina for more info." She snapped the notebook shut, and looked up at Alan. "Okay, I gotta go, but just one last thing."

Alan raised an eyebrow.

Sarah leaned forward, resting her elbows on the rail of the hospital bed, and looking him in the eyes. "I want you to do your thing to me."

Alan frowned at her, tilting his head. "My thing?"

"You know." Her voice lowered. "That thing where you make me light up like a Christmas tree using only your mind."

"Uh... here?"

"Fuck yes, here," she growled. "The only reason I don't bar the door and pound you with my pussy right now is that hot nurse of yours keeps popping her head in." She paused, and her eyes narrowed. "Don't tell me you've already sampled some ginger bush. She looks like she's hiding some curves under those scrubs."

Alan's mouth twitched. "I haven't laid a hand on her."

"Sure. If you say so. Anyway, if you could pull the trigger for me, that would at least help take the edge off this raging girl boner I've got."

Alan hesitated. "You sure? I just had a head injury. I'm not sure-"

"Just fucking do it, okay?"

Alan looked at her, then held up his hands. Well, she asked for it.

[Cum.] he sent to her, a little tentatively.

Sarah's eyes widened, and her head went slowly backward. Her breathing picked up a little, and she closed her eyes. Her hips twitched just a little.

She let out a long breath. "Oh, that is bitchin'," she said, eyes opening with a smile. "Better than Belgian chocolate." She focused on him. "One more? With a little more sauce this time."

Alan looked her a moment. "Really?"

"Yeah, what's the harm?"

He spread his hands. "Okay."

He hit her harder this time. [Cum!]

Sarah's eyes and mouth went wide. "Oh, *fuck* yeah!" she snarled. Her hands were white-knuckled on the rail, and it creaked under the pressure. Her hips were working furiously. "Yes yes yes yes YES oh FUCK FU-!"

She would have gone on, but quickly DI'ed her [Close your mouth!], so the next few moments were full of her muffled moaning and cursing through her nose. Alan felt his face heat up, and kept glancing between the open doorway and the woman twerking through a full-bodied orgasm in his hospital room. Noise carried really well in those clean, white hallways.

After what seemed forever, Sarah came down, her hips rocking to a stop and her grip loosening on the rail. She sank down a little, breathing hard and sweat in beads on her face. After a moment, she stood and arched her back, throwing her head back with her eyes closed. She took three deep breaths. Alan could see her nipples clearly through her shirt and bra.

"Oh god, that was good," she said, opening her eyes and giving Alan a glowing smile. "A little more than I was looking for, but... I could definitely get used to this."

Alan's face was still hot. "Could we, I dunno, not do that in public? At least not someplace where my name and face are clearly visible?"

Sarah snorted. "Come on, don't be such a baby." She turned started making her way toward the door. "You may look like 'Average Joe' and act like 'Mr. Nice Guy', but with all the pussy you're getting, you better get used to people thinking of you as 'Straight Up Player'."

Alan's mouth firmed. He watched her until was near the doorway. "Okay," he said, "just as long as you're okay with trading 'Badass Cop' for 'Exhibitionist Slut'."

[Cum, bitch!]

Alan caught her right in the doorway. She stopped dead, stiffening. One hand slapped over her mouth, and the other snatched at the door frame. Her hips jerked so hard that she fell to one knee. He could her face going dark red from the pressure of holding it in, and even then a squeak here or a gasp there made it through. The ass of her jeans visibly darkened as he watched.

Just then an orderly walked by. His eyes widened. "Hey, are you okay? Can you-"

She looked up at him, and Alan didn't see her face, but something in her expression shut him up in a hurry. She pointed imperiously down the hallway. The gesture pulled her leather jacket up, revealing a pistol at her side. He stared at her just a fleeting moment, face white, and then booked it.

Sarah stayed on one knee for a few more seconds, huffing, and then got to her feet. Her legs wobbled once. She stood for a beat, and then half-turned toward Alan. Her expression was a weird mix of embarrassment and anger and post-orgasmic euphoria.

"You-" she started, lip curled.

Alan raised an eyebrow, and immediately held up four fingers. "I can go much harder," he said.

She turned and held up her hands. "Okay, okay," she said quickly, waving him down. "Let's not get crazy. Point taken. I'll keep it more circumspect."

Alan nodded. "Sounds good. I'm glad we could come to a compromise."

She glared. "Don't push it. You're just lucky I'm riding a 10 foot wave of post-climax high. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go home and change out of these soaking pants before work."

Sarah turned again and stalked out the door. She still wobbled a bit.

Alan watched the door for a moment longer, and sighed, laying back. He made a face: his cock was hard again. He was only lying there a minute at most when he heard a knock on his door. He looked up to find Alyssa leaning into the doorway.

"Alan," she said, stepping in the room with a look of concern. "Are you alright? I just heard about the accident."

She hurried to the bedside, dressed in grey yoga pants and a black t-shirt, over which she wore a sky blue suede jacket. Her light brown hair was back in a ponytail, and she wore white tennis shoes.

"I'm actually not too bad," Alan said, sitting up again. "My left arm is a bit beat up, and I've got some nice bruises, especially on my head, but I feel relatively lucky." He paused. "It's actually minor enough I feel bad that you came all the way here."

She waved that away. "Well, you weren't returning my calls or texts, so I was wondering if something might have happened. I heard about your accident from Raina."

Alan frowned. "Yeah, I think my phone is a goner. Why, what's going on?"

Alyssa smiled, taking a step closer, and putting her hands on the rail not far from where Sarah had. "Well, I guess then at least I've got a little good news for you. Congratulations! The position is yours, if you're willing to accept."

Alan's eyes widened, and he smiled. "Really? Yes! Yes, I'd be glad to accept."

"Excellent," Alyssa said, putting a hand on his thigh. "I'm glad to hear that." She didn't move her hand. Her gaze started to wander down from his eyes abit. Her lips parted, and her gaze zipped back to his. She glanced at the doorway, and then back at him.

"Uh, so when can I start?" he asked.

She shrugged, stepping just a bit closer to him. "No hurry. You should rest up first. You... uh, you really aren't that hurt? Body fine?"

"No, I'm actually pretty good. I'm actually hoping to go back to work by tomorrow, or the next day at the latest, depending on what they tell me."

Alyssa's breathing was a little quick. Her hand had slid up his thigh just a bit. "Well, in that case-"

Just then, Anna bustled in the room, making Alyssa jump. Her hand shot away.

"Alright, Mr. Miller, I've just got some... oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see that you had another visitor," Anna said. She had put her hair back in a ponytail, and her face looked much more composed. She focused on Alyssa, giving her a polite smile. "I just have to check a few things with Mr. Miller, but if you're not going to be long, I can just come back in five minutes."

Alyssa smiled at her, but it was with a lot of teeth, and her eyes fired daggers at the red-headed nurse. "No, it's okay, I was just leaving." She turned back to Alan. "Heal up soon! We'll have a nice one-on-one to catch you up on whatever you need. There's great conference room with comfy seats in the main high rise."

Alan nodded. "Uh, yeah, thanks Alyssa! That sounds great."

She gave him a nod and another smile, a baleful glare to nurse Anna's back, and made her way out.

Anna smiled at Alan. "Well, you've had a number of visitors today. Are these girls all friends of yours?"

Alan shrugged. "Friends, co-workers, that kind of thing"

She looked at him a moment, eyes weighing. "I see. Anyway, the doctor will be in to see you momentarily to go over things with you, but he's instructed me to just get some preliminary information from you. We do have your insurance information, but just need to verify a few things."

Alan met her gaze for a moment, and nodded. "Alright."

"First, do you have any allergies?"

"Not that I know of."

"And are you on an prescription medications?"

"Nope."

"Does anywhere hurt in particular?"

Alan tilted his head. "Just achy, mostly. My headache seems better, though." He paused. "My butt and lower back seem a little sore, now that I think about it. Feels almost like I got pounded there."

Anna's eyes darted to him for a fleeting instant, but then were back on her tablet. "That should pass," she said evenly. "Any conditions or diseases we should know about?"

"Nope," Alan said, matching her in nonchalant tone. "Not even any STDs. At least, last I checked."

Anna paused. She was staring hard at the tabet. Her face went just the slightest bit pink at the cheeks. She opened her mouth, hesitated, and took a little breath. Then she managed, "And are you sexually active?"

Alan smiled at her. "Yeah," he said. "You could definitely say that. Quite recently, even."

The iPad was shaking a little. Slowly, her eyes went to his. He continued smiling, face expectant. They held that for a good ten seconds.

"Was that all your questions?" he asked.

"Were you-" she blurted, but cut off suddenly, looking at him.

He tilted his head. "Was I what?"

That hung there for a moment more, and then she seemed to regain control. "No, nothing, sorry. That's it. The doctor will be in to see you in the next few minutes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some patients to check on."

Alan smiled again. "Well, I hope you take care of them as well as you've taken care of me, Anna." He paused. "Well, maybe not quite so much."

She stared at him. Her breathing sped up. "Uh... right. Right, let me just- " Then she turned on her heel, and sprinted out of the room. Alan blinked after her. He tilted his head.

"Maybe teased her just a little too much," he muttered.

Ten minutes later, Anna rushed back inside, took a quick look up and down the hallway, and closed the door behind her. She took a towel she'd had under one arm, and shoved it into the gap between the door and the floor. Then she turned, face shades of pink and red, gasping as she leaned on the door. Her red hair looked ragged where the ponytail trailed over her shoulder.

Alan raised an eyebrow

"Okay," she said, "what do you want?"

Alan frowned at her. "I actually don't-"

"I'm sure we can come to a compromise," she cut over him. "I mean, it wasn't that bad, was it? Maybe you're not into redheads or something, but I'm not bad looking-I did a little modeling back in college for art classes, and from the amount of cum, you must have been backed up anyway-"

"Anna, I really don't-"

"It's just that my husband's been gone a while, and I'm still young, I'm pretty active, and you just look SO. GOOD, I couldn't-"

"Hey, come on, I was just-" Alan tried again, but she still wasn't listening to him. Maybe even less than when he was asleep.

"-but I just CAN'T let my husband find out, I can't, and I love my job here helping people. So please, please, if there is anything, AN-Y-THING," she stared into his eyes meaningfully, "I will do it. Just say the word. I've stalled the doctor, he won't be here until after his lunch break, and my other patients will be fine for another hour at least. So please, just-"

By now, Anna's chest was heaving, on the verge of hyperventilating, and her hips twitching just slightly.

Alan held up his hands. "Okay, fine," he said, speaking loudly just to get word in. "Fine. Let's just calm down. You can, uh..." he hesitated, eyes darting and head swiveling, then blurted "...do a striptease for me?"

That hung in the air a moment. Anna's heaving chest slowed, but seemed to get deeper. Alan opened his mouth to take it back, but suddenly he could see her nipples stiffening, even through the scrubs.

Anna licked her lips. "O-okay."

She stood upright, and drawing a deep breath, closed her eyes. When she opened them, she smiled. She reached up quickly, and pulled the scrunchy out of her hair, shaking it loose in copper-red waves. Her tongue ran across her lips again, but slowly this time, lingering, and she ran her hands down her scrub top, cupping her tits, pulling on the nipples, before sliding down to her waist.

One hand trailed into her pants, working her snatch. "I am so fucking hot for you," she smiled.

Anna pulled her hand out, and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her scrub bottoms, tugging them down just a little. She turned, bending over so her ass pointed at him. She waved it, moving her hips, tugging down the scrub bottoms little by little to reveal her pale, lightly freckled skin until the white of her bikini panties showed. She lingered there for a moment, working her ass and watching him.

Then she abruptly let go of her pants, letting them ride low where they were. She turned back to Alan, and then sauntered toward him. She grabbed her top with both hands, arms crossed, and hitched it up higher and higher with every step. Soon, her whole midriff was bare, and she was standing right over the bed.

Then she suddenly pulled the top off the rest of the way tossing it aside to reveal the white demi bra Alan had seen a flash of just a few hours earlier. She cupped her rack in both hands, bouncing it in the bra, pulling down the hem so more of her boobs poured into sight.

Anna was breathing faster again, and her eyes sparkled, smile scalding hot. She reached back with one hand, and unhooked the bra. But instead of pulling it off the rest of the way, she turned away again, bending and pulling down her pants in one quick tug. She waved her ass almost right in Alan's face, spanking herself as the straps of her bra trailed down her shoulders without the supporting clasp.

When she straightened, the bra fell to the floor. She stood a moment, arms crossed in front of her and her pale back facing him. Then she turned slowly, her bust concealed in her arms, and then just one arm. She reached out with one hand, grabbing the bed rail, and pushing it down into the bed, leaning out over him so that her boobs pushed almost into his face. Then she released her arm, letting her fun bags flop out, and this time they did touch his outside shoulder as they fell.

By then, Alan's cock was so hard it hurt. He could feel his heart pounding in it, pulsing it.

[Well, fuck it,] he thought.

He reached out, and grabbing her titls in each hand, squeezed them toward him, and sucked on the pink right nipple while he milked the other between his thumb and forefinger. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth opened, but before she could say anything he nailed her.

[Cum!] he DIed.

She arched sharply, teeth bared. "Oh, FUCK YES!" Anna half growled, half screamed. "Yeah, shit, suck those titties so GOOOOD!"

She rode that out for a few more seconds, grinding her crotch into the bedside. When her eyes clicked back into focus, she tottered just a little.

"Oh my god," she said, "I can't believe I came just from you sucking on my tits. Shit." She paused, and then leaned down, vacuuming onto his lips, her tongue shoving into his mouth. Her mouth was hot, and her lips were smooth and firm. When she broke off, she said, "Please don't stop. I'll do anything. Name it."

Alan pulled aside the sheets and his hospital gown. His member stood stiffly. It waved a little as he pulled his legs over the edge of the bed, gritting his teeth from the bruises. "Get on your knees," he said, standing. "I'm going to fuck your face."

Anna mouth was already open from panting, but she opened it wider as she sank to her knees. Alan grabbed her head with his good hand, and lined his cock up with her mouth.

[You are going to deepthroat this dick,] he Influenced her. [You are going to take it like a pro. It's the least you can do.]

Then he shoved it all the way inside. He felt the warm tightness, her lips pressed hard around the base of his shaft. He could feel her breath from her nose, desperately sucking for air. She started to gag, but one quick command of [Don't gag,] and she steadied.

Alan pulled out and then stuffed it all the way in again. Then he reached with his injured arm, and using the three fingers he could move, grabbed her face with both hands. Then he started to pound her face in earnest, feeling his ballsack bouncing against her chin, her eyes watering and nostrils flaring as he reamed in and out of her mouth.

He was pushing on her so hard that he was now standing over her a little, her back arched so she could keep swallowing his full length, stomach muscles tensed. He reached down with this good hand, and grabbed one of her tits, bouncing it, squeezing it. It was definitely natural.

Eventually, he pulled out. She gasped for air, face red and a line of drool down her chin.

Before she could recover, Alan pulled her to her feet and shoved her onto the bed face down. He grabbed both her wrists, and pinned them to the small of her back with his cast-covered hand, and then pulled her ass up by her panties. That made her moan, and wedgied them up into her pussy lips.

They weren't there very long. Alan tore the panties off of her right at the side strap, fully exposing her nicely-shaped ass and a bright pink, dripping cunny. It looked plenty ready to Alan, so he lined it up and drilled her, balls-deep.

But he didn't do his usual. Anna still moaned, bucking, saying, "Yes, yes, yes, ooooh ooooh such a good fucking cock," but she didn't cum.

Instead, Alan DI'ed her: [Tighten your pussy. Tighter. Tighter. Even tighter.] Anna gasped, and she jerked toward him, her eyes bulging a little. But Alan shoved her face back down, and then started to thrust. Her hot box gripped him so hard, he could actually see the vaginal walls bulging out a little as he pulled out for each stroke.

Alan started to work into a rhythm. He hammered her, and then started to spank her ass. He didn't do it lightly.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned into the sheets. "Oh, yes, harder!"

"You like being fucked and spanked like that?" Alan asked, giving her right cheek a nice red hand mark. "You like being fucked like a bitch?"

"Yes yes yes, oh FUCK!"

"Does your husband fuck you like this, bitch? Does he pound you this deep, make you this tight and wet?"

She shook her head furiously.

"Use your words, bitch," Alan said, planting another hand mark on her ass.

"No!" she screamed into the sheets. "No, he-oh fuuuuck!"

"Of course he doesn't," Alan said, plowing her faster. "Otherwise you wouldn't have had to rape me in my sleep, right? That's how bad you want this cock, wasn't it? That's how bad you wanted hot cum inside you."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Alan reached up and grabbed a chunk of her hair. If felt thick and smooth. He pulled it back so that her head came up. He ground his dick into her with his hips a moment.

blkngry
blkngry
2,185 Followers