Alan's Thoughts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,185 Followers

"FUCK yes yes oh fuck this bitch SO HARD!" she crooned.

Alan released her hands and hair, and then grabbed both her wrists. This hurt his left hand, but at this point he didn't care. He pulled her by her arms until she was arched backward, and started to plunge her even harder, combining power of his arms with his legs and hips.

Anna didn't seem to mind. "OH! OH! OH! OH! YES, yesyesyesyes FUCK!"

Alan watched her writhing underneath him, her ass bright red from his spanking, her back muscles working under her pale skin, her hair waving wildly as her head jerked up and down. He watched her tits flop as he gave her the roughest fucking he'd ever dished out, pounding and pounding and pounding.

Finally, Alan felt his balls begin to tighten. He made her pussy clamp down just a bit harder, just for good measure.

"Take your fresh hot cum, bitch!"

For his second time that day, he emptied his load into Anna. But this time, the sensation was stronger. His entire length of his cock seemed to light up, and the head felt so good he let out an involuntary, "Oh, FUCK!"

And he didn't even DI her. But as soon as the first spurt of his jizz shot inside, Anna's body suddenly went rigid, her skin all over reddened, and she took a quick, deep breath before she all out screamed, "OOOOH f-f-f-FUUUUUUUCK YES FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

The moment stretched, all the muscles in their bodies wire-tight, her pale skin flashing red and white, her ass practically vibrating. Then her head went limp, and when Alan released her wrists, she flopped bonelessly to the bed.

Alan stumbled a little, but he didn't want to pull out yet. It still felt amazing in there. He looked with wide eyes down at his cock buried inside her. He wasn't shooting any more, but it felt almost like it was lingering at the end of his orgasm. After a minute, the feeling faded, and when he backed away, her tightened cunt leaked white profusely down her legs and onto the floor.

"I think," Alan said between gasps, "that makes us even."

Anna was silent except for her heavy breathing for a moment. Then she managed to put both hands beneath her her, and flip herself over to her back. She lay there a moment, lungs working, and then bent forward a little to stare down at her white-streaked cockpit.

"H-holy shit," she gasped, "how can you have so much more? You just emptied a fuck-ton into me a few hours ago."

"Technically, you emptied it into yourself," Alan said. He winced. Suddenly, he could feel his bruises and arm keenly, and his head blared like a five-alarm fire. "I don't think you can blame me for that one."

"Thats... that's fair," Anna said. She tried to sit up, and managed on the second try with a wobble or two. "I'll definitely need some morning after pills. With my luck, you're as potent as you are plentiful. Might have to jump my husband's bones this weekend when he finally comes home just to be sure."

Alan paused. "You don't think you'd really...?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Why not? You see any protection anywhere? I'm not on birth control. Why bother with my husband out of town for weeks? As long as you aren't shooting blanks, there's as much as a 20% chance. With the after pills, that chance reduces by another 90%, but stranger things have happened."

Alan made a face, but she laughed. "Don't think so hard about it. I made my own bed, you know. Nobody was forcing me to fuck you. I got myself creampied by a stranger of my own free will. Hell, a patient, even."

Alan felt his gut tighten a little.

Anna managed to get push herself to her feet. She looked down at her crotch. "But shit, that's a lot of cum. I've never seen my husband make half so much. Only thing close I can recall was back at college. I saw my roommate emptied onto by a defensive lineman with a schlong like my wrist. Guy fucking me wasn't half so big, but she was atomic blond, so..."

She frowned down at herself a moment longer, and then grimaced. "I'm... not sure why I told you that."

Anna shook herself. "But seriously, don't worry about it. You could have gotten me fired, or even arrested. If I somehow end up with your kid, that's not the worst trade ever." She stared at him a moment, and she went a little pink. "Not to mention... well, that was the best fuck of my life. The. BEST. It all makes sense, now-that line of good looking women coming to visit you when you look so average. You must produce an ungodly amount of natural pheromones, or something, right?"

Alan shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Has to be something like that. I've never had that level of orgasm. And we only did one position." Anna shook her head. "I really hope I haven't ruined myself for Carl."

She glanced at the clock, and did a double take. "Shit, you fucked me longer than I thought," she said, rushing to grab her clothes. "Quick, get back in bed! The doctor could be in any minute!"

Alan blinked, and then quickly got back in the tousled bed. While he did, Anna managed to pull her bra back on, whip on her scrubs, and tie her hair back in the scrunchy.

"Uh," Alan said, pointing. "I think you forgot something."

She glanced at the spot he pointed at, where her torn panties lay in a soggy pile. She quickly snatched it up, holding it up to the light a moment. She made a face, and then with a wry smile, she tossed it at Alan. He caught it instinctively.

"You keep it," she said. "As a souvnear."

Alan blinked, and then shifted back and forth, looking around wildly at it and around him. Anna rolled her eyes, and then quickly strode over and pulled the blankets around him again, covering the soaked wad of cloth. She also quickly readjusted his bandages on his head, and looked over his cast, making sure it was tight.

"Thanks, Anna," Alan said as she stepped away and turned to the door.

She paused, and half turned back to him. She smiled. "You're welcome. But when we're alone," she said, winking at him, "you can just call me 'bitch.'"

blkngry
blkngry
2,185 Followers