All Comments on 'Alarm Clock'

by comma_despliced

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A little setup?

Perhaps you could expand on the story by explaining how this all began...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Re: A little setup?

No need for that. This is nothing but a wet dream put to words.

lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Needed more intro

Just another wham bam thank you maam. How did this "alarm clock" and "morning duties" thing get started?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh hell, YEAH!!

Just a wicked little stroke fantasy... Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait.

Good read, keep writing and add more background. Can't wait for the daughter story.

geoff345geoff345almost 14 years ago

damn great story...looking forward to the rest of the family getting woken up... then maybe fill in the background afterwards?just a suggestion... keep up the awesum work...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
nice

Don't care how it all started but I hope sis likes the taste of big brothers emissions and the clinging of moms nether lips to her mouth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot!

Great writing, very satisfying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

good concept, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hottttttttttttt

kick asssssss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Learn the difference

Between lay and lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Sequel?

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Mommy wants you to cum now too, sweetie. Cum in mommy's cunt," she told her son.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer in his early 20s. Mr. Despliced's hot young balls are obviously stimulated by the idea of a son shoving his stiff fat prick up his mother's mommy-cunt. Sadly, we have no further tales from this talented author. Maybe he's gone from writing about it to doing it? If so, way to go, pal! His hero Kevin fucks his mother as a matter of course, the way it should be for all boys. Nowadays more and more moms understand this, and they open their legs real wide for their boy's stiff young dick, the stiffest there is. Like Kevin's mother they realize their boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, they just keep on producing that rich creamy sperm that drives a mother wild and sets her twat leaking like a faucet. These ladies confide excitedly to their friends that their boy gives them the best fucks of their lives, and these friends in turn go and try it with their own son. These boys are real happy to unload their young brimming balls up the one twat they've always dreamed of---their own mother's. So the world gets filled up with grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms!

jimdianajimdianaover 11 years ago
hot loved it

we have boys in collage at home that i really wake up that way i look at it like if i drain there balls b4 school thay can do a better job in class

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need more.

You need to more of the story.

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Left us all hanging!

Not sure why you ended the story there? It was very hot and exciting to read. Need to continue the story so we can see how she wakes her daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous