All Comments on 'Alaska'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very loving couple and

Very loving story! These two belong together, and the fact that they found each other slowly makes their love all the stronger. Love their love-making and life together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Inevitably together

Nice to read a story where the sex follows the love rather than the other way round.

Nicely written story about two normal guys.

Thanks for posting.

Reader777Reader777almost 6 years ago

Really well written and good story. I loved every part of it. Thanks for sharing.

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 6 years ago

the scene with KC and his dad made me tear up. love wins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful Love Story......

I loved this story... Best friends figuring things out and finding love! HOT!!! Could it have been any more obvious than the unusual, intimate, sleeping arrangement, or the even deeper feelings both discovered when Drew fell into the icy water while camping! Even then it still took some time for real feelings to be acknowledged at least by K.C.

I loved the understanding and support from K.C.'s dad, in helping him to realize how he was really feeling, and encouraging him to go to him!

Beautiful Love Story......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Totally awesome read

If only I was that young again. I miss my youth and only wish that I was either one of these characters. Such an awesome love story. Enjoy your stories soooo much. Thank you. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent love story

What a wonderful story. Many tears fell as I read it. I look forward to more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really well done

Really well done, love your writing style. Keep writing you have a calling in this! Thank you. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely

I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved the slow build up to the romantically sweet sexy end.

Bijohn69Bijohn69about 4 years ago
Great love story

Great writing too. Love to be hard as I read

FosBoydFosBoydover 3 years ago
The Perfect Love Story.

Thank You so much for that wonderful story.

They built their love on friendship which will give them the foundation for a wonderful life together.

I hope I get to read more of their story.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Perfectly beautiful love story.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 3 years ago

Great story! I just happened to stumble onto this story by looking at the Follower list if someone who added me to their own list. Seeing the Alaska theme, I took a chance and read it to the end. As so many others have said, it is a nice well paced love story. The intimacy grows at a real to life pace — the confusion felt by a guy who thinks he's straight and the slow pace to understanding he's not is well done. I'll now have to check out some more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful sweet story! And kudos to K.C.’s dad for being attuned and enlightened enough to encourage his “straight” son to follow his heart to reconcile with his roommate/boyfriend!

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Beautiful love story. I can only echo what the other commenters have said. Please keep writing! Someone mentioned that KC is gay. I’m not sure that’s the best description but I mostly would agree with Drew’s advice to not worry about a label. He’s in love with his best friend and they want to be intimate together.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Lovely, sweet story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous