All Comments on 'Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 23'

by neolim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well

time for year three

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eagerly awaiting

When will you write more? I've been enjoying this, and eagerly await the next installment to the story. :)

neolimneolimover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you,

Right now the story is on a hiatus as I had my exams and moved to a new house.

Sadly I only moonlight in writing, so I have to keep working which consumes much of my time (not complaining, that's the way life works).

Anyways, long story short: I believe Alene and her friends will be back sometime this month as I have cleared my table and can write freely. You can also support my work over at Patreon if you enjoy it and want to see more, but please don't feel obliged to do so unless you really want to, even an occasional thank you is an amazing reward for a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...