Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
268 Followers

Alene thought about the night before her and how her life changed over the last two years. While a storm will rage outside, she and the girls will whip up their own storm and have all the sex they wanted. She knew the girls were waiting for her inside and didn't want to wait any more, she turned the car off and slowly walked to the house, savoring every moment. She didn't mind getting wet from the rain, she loved it.

As she reached the front door the roof shielded her from the rain that kept falling. She was so glad she decided to add the reservoir, looking at it she noticed something was off, the meter on its side read 500 gallons. Thinking it must be faulty Alene knocked on the metal frame, it was clearly full. Alene couldn't understand what's happening, she reached for the door and grabbed the key to unlock it. To her dismay the door wasn't locked, the room behind it dark. Alene reached for the light switch but nothing happened. A flesh of lightning shed enough light for Alene to notice the floor was covered in cum. The pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place for Alene: First Nicky couldn't wait for her and started early, she fucked Nadia and Angie. This coupled with a faulty reservoir flooded the floor, the lights not turning on was clearly a power outage.

"Where are you girls?" Alene shouted but no answer came. Another flash of light, followed by the monstrous crack of thunder, revealed a folded note on the counter, Alene picked it up for examination. "For Alene Raven" was written on the note in a beautiful style that looked familiar to Alene. Opening the note, she read to herself:

"My name is Jen, Goddess of Goddesses; Look on my works, Alene Raven, and despair!"

Alene couldn't even think straight, her mind flooded with fear and anxiety. Dropping the note into the cum covered floor, she made her way through the empty, silent house. When she reached her own bedroom, something caught her eye outside the window that looked at the back yard, she walked closer. the light fell upon the bodies of Nadia, Angie and Nicky. The girls where resting on cum filled bellies. Each bigger then Paula... bigger then Rose... Bigger then Alene could ever imagine possible. there was no grass visible in the yard, just the stretched skin of her cum-filled lovers.

Alene crashed to the floor, her eyes running with tears. She wept and howled, the sorrow of the sight before her crashing her soul. She held the sole responsibility over whatever happened here. This knowledge coupled with the emotional flood kept Alene on the floor in ruin...

And so, we come to the end of the second year in the new life of Alene Raven.

neolim
neolim
268 Followers
12