All Comments on 'Alessia Takes Me Out'

by karabryn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
maddictmaddictover 8 years ago

This would of made a very special episode of Cheers. Where everybody would know your name.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Excellent. My favorite genre: In Public, with hardly anything to cover.

Very nice telling. You were right to feel the way you did, tied and suddenly bare to the world. When was the cape replaced, there at the bar, or just before you left the building? And was it buttoned on the way home?

Oh, and a teeny quibble: I clicked to read, envisioning a cap on your head. A little typo, not to alter my "5" for you. It's okay, I've discovered my own typos after publication. You can resubmit quickly and the editors will correct for you.

Thank you for your tale.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We need more

Wonderful story very erotic, we need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love its

We need sequel, prequel ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intense

Another great adventure that was very well described. This would be a fun one to finish. -Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi Kara

Hi Kara , any plan to continue this story?

karabrynkarabrynover 7 years agoAuthor
Follow-up

I don't have any plans to continue this story, although it was fun to write so you may see this pair again :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Fantasy

Wow this is my ultimate fantasy, thank you for writing this story. I hope to see these two in another advanture.

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
Totally awesome

We loved this story. And gods I would love to RP it.

so very sexy. :)

qarlcueqarlcueover 3 years ago

Intensely Sexy

In her head. In the room. Your writing brings me fully present into the story, so I'm no longer reading, but there. Thanks and extremely well done.

LittleTeaCupLittleTeaCupalmost 2 years ago

I think i have read this story about 20 times now. I still love it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Being unwittingly stripped naked in a public venue is extremely erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous