Alex & Alexa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found a pretty dress and purchased it, one she promised we'd be using a lot in the future. We then visited a farmer's market, where we picked up the supplies for our picnic. Lastly we purchased some wine and some small glasses before we began our trek out to the nature trail. Our grove awaited.

We arrived and parked quickly, with me pulling out the picnic basket and also the heavy tote of other goods. Alexa took the basket from me and we began our walk. We took pictures along the way and I smiled and squeezed her hand.

"You sure do love pictures." I said to her.

"I'm usually not overboard about it like this," she said, pausing to take one of the two of us. "But this is my new life and I want to remember it in its infancy. I've only been here four days and look at how wonderful things have become- I have a loving family, a prestigious university to attend..."

She turned to look at me now. "And a wonderful lover."

I smirked, hoping what I was about to say wouldn't break the moment. "I guess I'm the extra-loving part of your family."

She pressed her forehead to my shoulder and giggled. "You are so funny..." she whispered.

We resumed our walk along the trail, just talking about whatever came to mind until we arrived at the little path that veered down the slope. It was mostly obscured by branches and thicket, so we were quite certain people hardly ever noticed it. We walked down it, hand-in-hand. I subtly looked at my watch and began timing our trek through the tangle of trees until we arrived at the grove nine minutes later- today was a perfect day, balmy and blue skies. The thick canopy of leaves over us allowed those magical rays of sunlight in while the emerald grass was soft and springy beneath us. The stream's crystal waters bubbled happily on their way, accompanied by the song of birds. There were low-growing patches of blue and white flowers everywhere. A large, sturdy and flat rock anchored one corner of the clearance.

"It's even more beautiful than it was yesterday," she breathed. "Have you ever seen anything more beautiful, Alex?"

"Answering that question will earn me a Dutch kiss marathon, but yes, it's absolutely wonderful." I agreed. She smiled at me, blushing and squeezed my hand. She put down the basket while I dropped the big tote and she open it to remove a large blanket. We kept this aside for our picnic, when we were finally hungry.

"I don't think we'll need it before then," she said, smiling at me. "This grass looks and feels wonderful."

We'd put everything down and aside and stood silently for a moment. Alexa looked up at me shyly and a naughty smile then played over her face. "Are you ready to make love to me, Alex?"

I nodded and she stepped up to me. We put our arms around each other, kissing deeply and without holding back. There was a sense of relief this this kiss, like we were finally free. We steadily pulled my shirt off, followed by unbuckling and taking off my pants. She nuzzled her cheek against my boxers for a moment before pulling them down and giving my swelling cock a single kiss.

I raised her to her feet and then gently pulled her sundress over her head, leaving her gloriously naked. She hadn't been wearing a bra or panties and I almost shivered in delight at the sight of her body. We wrapped our arms around one another and kissed again, happy to be naked together. Our tongues tangled as our hands wandered and caressed.

Alexa broke the kiss and then slid slowly down my body, dragging her soft breasts over my skin as she kissed and nipped her way toward my hips. She squeezed her breasts around my throbbing hardness for several seconds, massaging it and kissing or licking at the head as it poked through. Finally she took him in her mouth, sinking all the way down to the base, where she held me and hummed gently. My fingers caressed through her golden locks while I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensation of this goddess pleasuring me. She bobbed back and forth slowly, caressing her breasts along the underside of my shaft while she sucked on me.

I then took her by the shoulders and gently laid her back in the grass. I knelt over her and kissed her neck and shoulders, making my way down to her breasts. I kissed and teased her nipples with my tongue, making her squirm and giggle while she looked at me with heavily-lidded eyes that glinted with total desire. I kissed down her torso, nipping at the skin of her flat stomach before arriving at her hips. She smiled and spread her legs for me, allowing me easy access to her pussy. She was already wet, so I slid my tongue slowly up and down, causing her to shiver and moan. She reached down and pulled her thick lips apart, showing me her glistening inner pink. I snaked for tongue inside her, tasting her and she pressed her hips against my face, moaning again.

But then she pulled me up her body, because we hadn't come here to tease one another with oral sex, we were long past that stage. I laid on top of her and we kissed deeply, while she shifted herself beneath me, parting her legs. My cock flattened itself against her pussy and I slid it back and forth in a final tease. We both sighed at the sensation.

I took her hands and pressed them down beside her head, my fingers knotting with hers. She looked up at me, a dreamy smile on her face. My cockhead was pressed to her lips, parting them ever so slightly.

"May I?" I asked. She nodded gently.

I slowly pushed the head inside and she bit her lip in anticipation. She was wet enough that I didn't need to be cautious and with a slow, firm push of my hips I slid all the way inside her. She shuddered and arched her hips against me, taking me in to the hilt. She sighed loudly at my penetration before looking at me, her eyes shining.

"Alex.." she said softly. "We're making love..."

I kissed her again and she squeezed her wet, tight pussy around my cock while she pressed up against me. I pushed down with my hips and she sucked in her breath and groaned.

"God, you're the biggest I've ever had..." she gasped. "Only my dildo... feels this big, oh God, Alex..."

"You're so tight, Alexa..." I whispered in her ear. It was true, I'd never felt anything like it. Being inside her was rapture.

"Yes, fuck me, Alex..." she sighed. "Deep in me, make me cum for you..."

I released her hands and she wrapped her arms around me as we kissed, tongues plunging again. I could feel her surrendering to the pleasure we shared, surrendering herself to me. She was giving me her body for our mutual ecstasy. I pushed my cock back and forth inside her while she worked her hips against me in churning circles, matching my rhythm. I could feel her squeezing her pussy muscles around me with each thrust. I was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

Her pussy stretched around my invading cock and her fingernails in the skin of my back sent shivers through me. She shuddered and bit my shoulder before wrapping her legs around my waist. The soft, springy emerald grass felt cool against my skin. Aside from her breathing and soft moans, all I could hear was the stream, a gentle wind and the singing of the birds around us in the miracle of nature.

Her legs were still wrapped around mine and her hands clutched my back. She pressed her forehead to mine, her eyes closed. Her breath was coming in gasps. Her pussy was squeezing tighter and tighter. It was slippery, warm and soft, yielding before me iron-hard shaft.

"Alexa..." I breathed, looking down into her eyes as I propped myself on my hands to look down at her beautiful face. "Tell me... can you cum more than once?"

She looked back at me for a moment before nodding. "I usually... I have- oh, God, yes... I usually have a few in me..."

"Good," I said, smiling. "Because I want to make you cum several times before I do, I want you to feel everything you deserve."

Her eyes shone and she caressed my cheek, even as we fucked. "Alex, darling, you don't need-"

"I want to," I panted, pushing in harder to convince her to agree with my plan. She shuddered at my thrust and groaned. "I can keep from cumming, or at least I'll try to. Normally I can, but you feel so much better than any girl before. But I want you to cum hard and often..."

"Okay, Alex," she murmured. "I love that idea. You're so generous..."

I began moving faster, sinking my cock down into her and fucking her harder. She reacted by shivering and moaning again, churning her hips against me, pulling on my butt to get me in deeper. Sweat was forming on our bodies as they tangled, our breath coming in gasps and pants. Her skin was starting to flush, growing warmer as she got closer to orgasm.

"Alex..." she whimpered. "Oh, God, Alex. I'm going to cum for you, love..."

She crushed crushed herself to me and kissed me fiercely, her body shuddering beneath me and her pussy clenching my cock like a vise as she came. She moaned loudly into my mouth, fingers almost raking down my back. I could feel how wet she was, bathing my groin in her ecstasy. I rocked and pumped against her, not letting up. Her body was wracked with pleasure as she came.

She broke the kiss and flopped back against the grass, her chest heaving and her eyes glazed. Her arms were spread out to the side and she seemed almost dazed. I kept sliding back and forth inside her but slower, letting her relax and catch her breath. She finally focused her gaze on me and smiled.

"That was amazing," she said softly, reaching up and caressing my hair. "I've only ever cum that hard maybe twice before today that I can think of."

"Glad you like it," I replied, grinning as I continued to sink my cock into her squelching depths. "Sure you've got another in you?"

"Oh, hell yes," she said, nodding vigorously. "If that's what you're offering, give me more. Alex, break my cunt with that beast of yours."

"Okay, how would you like me to fuck you now?" I asked.

She giggled. "I don't think my legs'll be working quite yet... how about we spoon?"

I nodded and rolled off her, my dick coming out of her still-tight pussy with a loud, wet 'pop!' that made her squeak and shiver before giggling and slowly rolling onto her right side. I moved up behind her and she snuggled back against me, her soft behind against my hips and my cock between her thighs. She turned her head and kissed me lovingly while I reached around and fondled her perfect breasts, causing her to sigh into my mouth in pleasure.

We just cuddled like this for a minute or two, enjoying our unrestrained affection before she winked at me and reached down to stroke her gooey pussy for several seconds. She brought the fingers up, showing me how wet she was and I kissed them. She purred as I sucked on her fingers for several seconds while caressing her breasts. When she was ready, she reached down and used two fingers to pull her netherlips apart, inviting me in. I used my free hand to place my bulbous head at the entrance and then slowly pushed into her. She sighed the whole way until I was up to my hilt again. She reached back and put a hand on my cheek as she kissed me, murmuring how much she loved the feel of me inside her.

Slowly, gently, I began to move my hips back and forth. She sighed again in pleasure and kept her fingers pressed to her slit, feeling my cock as it slid in and out of her. Slippery and tight as before, she felt incredible to be inside. The cool grass beneath more provided a wonderful contrast to her liquid warmth.

"It's amazing how you fill me up, my love," she said softly, snuggling back against me as I fucked her slowly. "I'm certain, yours is the biggest cock that's ever been inside me, probably as big as my biggest vibe or dildo."

"I'm glad to hear that," I said, trying to keep the swelling pride out of my voice. I was her biggest. "I'd survive if I wasn't, I promise."

"Yes, but I'm being truthful," she said, taking my hand that was caressing her breasts and bringing it down to her mons. She pressed it to her wetness, her hand on top of mine. "Feel that? You can feel your cock pushing back and forth inside me, under the skin that's over my pussy."

I shivered involuntarily at the thought of that being my cock I could feel moving inside her. "I can feel it," I said in a quiet voice. "That's crazy."

"Mmmm, not if you're a girl," she purred, smiling back at me. "It's one of the most amazing feelings in the world, having your cunt stretched by a lover, who penetrates you in ways almost no one has before. This, Alex, just proves my point. Other girls should be throwing themselves at you for this."

"Their problem," I replied, pushing farther inside her and making her shudder and gasp. "I've got you to please, to hell with anyone else."

"Gnnnnnn, baby!" Alexa gasped as I began fucking her hander. She rubbed her clit as my hand went back to squeezing and massaging her breasts, pinching and pulling on the nipples. She bit her lip and keened, trembling at the delicious sting. I bit her neck and she gasped, pressing her ass back against me in a desperate bid to get more of my cock inside her.

She ground and churned her hips against me, squeezing and gripping me with her pussy rhythmically as I fucked her. She was so wet now I could hear the sounds of us making love, the slick, sucking sounds her sex made as I slid in and out with increasing speed.

"Holy shit... holy shit... Oh, God, Alex..." she panted, pressing her ass back against me desperately and arching her torso forward. "Oh, God, it's gonna... fuck..."

She squeaked and strained desperately before she groaned gutturally, coming hard on my cock. Her hands had reached behind my ass and now her fingernails dug in as she writhed a squirmed through her orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhh my God!" she screamed through clenched teeth.

Without warning, she now rolled over and pushed me onto my back. She straddled me and sank down onto my cock, hissing as she took me all the way in. Her golden hair spilled over her shoulders onto my chest as she looked down at me, her sapphire eyes glinting fiercely.

"And now I want you to cum," she said, her voice quiet but laced with iron. "I want all that cum inside me, Alex. And I want you to use all that strength in that amazing body too. I'm not a doll, fucking wreck me..."

I nodded and she began churning her hips on me, grinding on my cock before sinking up and down, groaning and panting shamelessly. No one could hear us but the stream and the trees. She gasped as I reached up and squeezed her breasts, her fingers digging into my pecs. I bumped my hips up and down, battering her tight insides with my throbbing cock. She wanted me to cum and I wasn't going to control myself. I was surrendering to the pleasure, just like her and we would cum together. Hard.

I pulled her down by her breasts and she lay against me while I sucked hungrily on her nipples, swirling my tongue around them before biting and tugging. She keened almost in pain, still impaled on my cock and moving back and forth against it since she was lying flat on top of me. She bit my shoulder, causing me to squeeze her breasts even harder.

I pushed her up to sit on me again and she bounced lustily, unrestrained. Her breasts jiggled and wobbled and she let out a sudden cry as I slapped one of them. Her eyes flashed as she looked down at me, shocked by my boldness but not mad. I slapped the other one and she hissed and squeezed my cock tighter. I looked down between us and watched her pussy greedily swallowed my shaft, making loud slurping and sucking sounds.

Alexa leaned back slightly, resting her hands behind herself on my thighs. She humped her hips and we both moaned as the angle of penetration changed. Watching my cock slide in and out of her pussy, glistening with her wetness was hypnotic. One of my hands reached down and massaged her clit with my thumb and she mewled and bit lip.

Than I slapped her pussy and she juddered, crying out again. I pushed up strongly with my hips, driving deep inside her. She fell forward again, her claws digging into my pecs. She panted and ground like she was possessed, her blue eyes flaring with lust as we gazed hungrily at one another.

She smashed her mouth into mine, tongues tangling wildly as we fought to hold on. My hands found her ass and squeezed it, pulling the cheeks apart as I rammed my cock deep inside her. Her tight walls clenched around me, tighter and tighter. I could feel the boiling warmth in my balls beginning to spread, the unreal tingling shuddering through me...

I pressed up savagely with my hips as I came, crushing her to me and strangling a shout of unreal pleasure. Alexa almost screamed, biting my shoulder as she came with me. We writhed and humped shamelessly as I filled her ever-tightening pussy with my ropes of molten cum. It felt like I was on fire, right up to my throat. My head was spinning and explosions of sparks in unreal colours nearly shattered my mind.

I don't know how long we were cumming, nor how long we lay there afterward, spent and utterly exhausted. I could say with all honestly I had never cum like that in my entire life. I held her loosely, the two of us panting like we'd run a marathon. I could barely feel anything at the moment, just an exquisite undercurrent of pleasure that helped pin me to this universe in some manner.

Alexa finally stirred, her face still resting against my neck and shoulder, where she seemed to have passed out. She sighed and slowly raised her head, which was beautifully framed in by her golden tresses. A weak smile was all she could manage.

"Hey..." she said softly. "You alive?"

"I think so," was my reply. "That was the most intense thing that's ever happened to me."

"Me too," she cooed, raising a hand to caress my cheek lovingly. "That definitely was the crowning event of my sex life, no lie. That orgasm nearly broke my brain."

She pulled her face wearily to mine and we kissed, a final consummation of our lovemaking. She snuggled her cheek to me collarbone now and lay still, content to just exist with me. My cock was still buried inside her, pinning Alexa to me.

She sighed and kissed me pectoral and collarbone affectionately before pausing as she looked at my shoulder. "Goodness," she said softly. "I guess I'm a biter..."

I turned my head slightly to look down at where she was staring- indeed I had a set of teeth marks in the tender flesh of my shoulder, deep and starting to bruise. And the bottom and top rows of marks were not that close together, so she must have really tried to take a bite out of me when she came.

"I don't feel it yet," I said, waving it off. "Don't worry about it, all I want to do is fuck you in half and I'm sure I'll leave some marks on you before we vacate this place."

"Mmmm, I'd love that," she purred, hugging me again. "I might need a little bit before I'm ready to go again, because that took a lot out of me."

"Me too," I sighed. "Pretty sure you're going to drown me when you pull my cock out of you."

"Oh, yes, there is that," she agreed, giggling. "Don't worry, we'll let you roll me onto my back first so you can pull out without a flash-flood. God, you cum a lot."

"Always have," I replied, caressing her neck and shoulders with both hands, making her wiggle sensuously like a cat. "I've zombie-masked a few girls in my day. And the girl I fucked in the ass? She couldn't walk right for almost four days."

Alexa snickered. "That probably had more to do with trying to fit that monster of yours inside her ass than getting greased. But I can't wait to feel your cock deep in my ass. I'm really wanting it."

She then snuggled to me and sighed. "But not just yet..."

She was silent for some time and then giggled. "Can you believe we did this? God, you're my nephew. It doesn't gross me out or anything, I mean, I've had sex with two sisters before and cousins, but I never pictured it happening to me quite so intimately."