Alex & Alexa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you mean," I said, holding her and look up at the green canopy of leaves overhead, even as I continued to gently slide in and out of her. "Before you, my only basis for comparison with incest would have been mom. Bam. Instant libidoectomy right there."

"Oh, pretty sure Karen's more attractive than you think and just hides it well," Alexa said softly. "I doubt your dad would let her be the potato she tries to portray, she probably does it for professional reasons."

"Okay, granted, but still, ew." I said, banishing it form my mind. "Not that I'm scared about it, but... why would happen if you, you know, got pregnant because of us?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'd have it covered," she purred, looking up at me and smiling. "And to be honest, I'm more concerned with how we hide this bite mark I left on your from your parents..."

"Hm, yeah," I mused, looking down at it again. "Guess I won't be going around the house bare-chest or in tank-tops for a bit."

She pressed her lips to the wound and kissed in gently, whispering in some language I didn't know. Her eyes were closed and she nuzzled her cheek to it before finally smiling at me, her eyes serene. "How are you feeling, lover?"

I considered. "To be honest, hungry. Fucking you gives me a big appetite."

She giggled and kissed my chest again. "Me too, I just was hoping you'd say it first. Okay, roll over on top of me so you can pull out, since you're still semi-hard."

I nodded and gently rolled, putting her beneath me. She shivered as my weight pressed down and my cock moved a little further inside her. She giggled and nodded. I knelt up between her legs and slowly withdrew from her pussy. The entire length of my manhood was glistening and sticky but nothing followed out immediately.

"You must've really cum deep inside," she mused as she felt nothing either. "Bring him here for a moment?" She held out her hand, beckoning for my cock. I placed it in her palm and she tilted her head forward and sucked our mingled cum off it diligently, determined to taste our mingled pleasure.

"Oh, you and I taste really good together," she purred, smiling as she stroked her hand along my shaft. "It's sweet and tangy, just the right amount of musk."

"I didn't know you were such a cum connoisseur," I laughed, kneeling by her head. She bobbed her hand back and forth a few times, swirling her tongue around for extra effect. "Glad you like it, though."

"Mmm, you straight boys don't know what you're missing," she said as she finally released me. "Alright, let's see what happens here..."

She carefully sat up. She opened her legs and used two fingers to spread her pussylips for me to see clearly. "Anything?"

I shook my head, smirking. "Nope."

"At this rate, I'll be sneezing it out," she muttered. "Oh, and I really have to pee."

"That something I should be filming?" I asked with a wry grin.

She looked at me with wide eyes but she was more amused than shocked. "And why the hell would you think I wanted that filmed?"

I shrugged. "Saw pics of you and other girls peeing outdoors, mugging for the camera. I'd hate to break a streak for you just because you moved to the colonies."

"Well, you got me there," she admitted, smiling. "I'm not at all squeamish about it. I'm a little surprised you're such a perv, though." She looked around the grove. "I don't want to pee here, what about behind the rock?"

"Works for me," I said, nodding. "That could be our designated area whenever we're back here."

She giggled and took her phone out of her purse and then slowly stood. "I love that you're seeing this as our little place now. I can't see it any other way, to be honest."

She put her hand in mine and we walked over to the large rock on the edge of the grove, one side of which had an almost flat surface on an angle that must have been over two meters long. We went behind it and she set up her phone to take pictures and video while squatting down with her legs apart. She made faces while I snapped the pictures and then I knelt and began recording while she finally got ready to pee. She massaged her pussy and spread it, shivering as she began peeing but also moaned as her slit made a sploosh noise and copious amounts of cum began dribbling out of her.

I moved up and down her lovely form, catching the look on her face and also how she massaged her breast while she peed. The other hand still kept her pussylips spread wide so the camera could see everything. I was rapt, I'd only ever watched a girl do this once before and it wasn't any where nearly as erotic as this. Everything Alexa did was erotic to me.

Even after she eventually finished peeing she stayed squatting, letting the cum continue to cum out. I kept recording until she seemed to run dry. She looked at the camera and grinned. "Well, I guess anything left is mine to keep..."

She stood and sighed, obviously feeling relieved and refreshed. We walked back to our original spot, hand-in-hand and she pulled out the large blanket she'd brought for us to sit on while we ate. She sat on her side, legs together as she looked up at me coyly, twirling a lock of hair around her finger.

"So, shall we have our picnic dressed or naked?" she asked softly.

"Oh, naked, I think," I said, smiling. "I can't get enough of seeing you naked. I'll see you plenty in clothes all the rest of our time, together, but when it's just you and me, I think this is how we're happiest and want to be."

"You know me like a book, seemingly." Alexa replied, nodding. "Allow me to put our little picnic together, but would you do something while I am?"

"Of course." I said, nodding.

She pulled a small hardcover book out of the bag and handed it to me. I looked at the title.

'Nana', by Emile Zola.

"I love the sound of you speaking French," she said softly, as if she was confessing to something and a slight blush to her cheeks. "Could you read this while we eat and before we make love again?"

I nodded, unable to deny Alexa anything, seemingly. I opened the book to the first chapter and took a moment to skim ahead. I'd inherited my father's gift for compelling narration and felt a slight tingle of excitement at the prospect of reading for Alexa, perhaps making her like me even more.

"A neuf heures du soir, le corps de la maison au Théâtres des Variétés était encore tout, mais vide. A quelques individus, il est vrai, étaient assis attendant tranquillement dans le balcon et les stalles, mais ceux-ci ont été perdus, pour ainsi dire, parmi les gammes de sièges dont les revêtements de cardinal velours tissés dans la lumière tamisée de l'éclat qui brûle encore."

Alexa listened quietly, almost reverently, as I read, spreading out our fare on the blanket. We had cheeses and hearty breads, plums and deli meats on little paper plates. She also opened the wine and poured as each a glass. She sat back on her side and listened to me reading while we nibbled at our food.

"Au même moment, les nuages à l'arrière de la scène ont été fendu en dehors et Vénus sont apparus. Excessivement grand, très fort, pour ses dix-huit années, Nana, en tunique blanche de sa déesse et avec ses cheveux blonds simplement coule détacha sur ses épaules, est descendu à la rampe avec une certitude tranquille de mouvement et un rire de saluer le public et frappé jusqu'à son grand chansonnette: 'Quand Venus erre au crépuscule.'"

Her eyes were shining as she listened, but she often closed them as well, as if being transported into the world I now described, that of a lowly courtesan in Paris who would become the greatest lady of that city's elite circles. I was so happy to be reading for her, eager though I was to make love again. I never wanted our afternoon to end, just being here with her, enthralling her and making love to her.

I paused for a spell to eat some more and she fanned herself, smiling. "We need to teach you Italian so that you can read The Decameron to me." she said, smiling. "I'd die of ecstasy if you could do that."

"I loved reading that book," I replied, remembering it fondly. "But yes, being able to read it in Italian would be pretty awesome."

"Got a thing for erotic literature?" she purred, looking at me, her eyes glinting with desire. "Like I could find you any hotter."

My cock was swelling and I couldn't stop it. We'd barely finished our picnic, as we stared at one another. I could see one of her hands slip subtly down between her legs, beginning to stroke her pussy. Her eyes traveled to my hardening shaft and she bit her lip. I could tell she was on the verge of sweeping all the food from the blanket in her eagerness to get at me, so I stood and pulled her to her feet. I walked her over to the large rock and she pressed me down on my back against the flat surface. She then bent down and took my cock in her mouth greedily, I moaned and tangled my fingers in her hair, loving the feel of her warm, wet mouth around me. She had my legs over her shoulders as she fucked me with her mouth, her hand pumping along my shaft as it followed her eager lips.

I couldn't take much more and I pulled her off me and stood up. I then pushed her onto the stone on her hands and knees, facing away from me. She purred and squirmed lustily as I positioned her, looking back at me, eyes wild with desire. The angle of the flat surface was almost forty-five degrees and I pressed my hips to her to keep her in place.

"You don't need the blanket?" I asked as I pressed my throbbing tool against her ass.

"No," she said huskily, shaking her head. "Some knee and elbow scrapes to remember this by will be welcome. And don't be gentle, Alex. Let's fuck, hard..."

I could feel how wet her pussy already was and shoved my head inside her. She groaned and I let the angle she was kneeling at help her sink down onto me. We both sighed loudly as she took me in. This position felt so good now, better than I'd ever known it to before. I squeezed her hips and she ground against me, but at this angle, reaching her other parts was also easy. I wrapped her hair in my fist and and pulled, causing her neck to crane back.

"Gnnnnn, Alex!" she moaned, clenching herself around me. "Fucking impale me! Oh my God..."

My hand not wrapped in her hair reached under and squeezed her breast, making her shudder. I fucked her, hard, because she was going to make me cum soon. There was no way I could avoid it unless I pulled her off the rock and away from this position and I doubt she'd let me do that.

Fortunately, she seemed to be not far from orgasm either, as she was panting and shuddering with the effort of holding on. We were both sweating already, lost in one another's bodies. We humped and writhed against each other, Alexa's pussy clenching me fiercely. I pumped and pressed deeper and she gasped and cried out as she smacked her ass, shivering. I slapped her cheeks again and she gritted her teeth as she ground against me desperately.

"Alex!" she hissed. "Oh, fuck..."

I jammed myself up against her as I pulled back on her hips, driving deep inside her. She pushed back on her hands and we both shook uncontrollably as we came. I pumped my sperm inside her and felt her pussy slathering me with her lust. I came so hard I thought I'd pass out. I grappled onto her, needing to feel as much of her against me as possible.

She collapsed forward onto the stone, taking me with her. I lay on top of her, breathing heavily and still deep inside her. She did not be bothered by my weight, which I was glad for, because moving seemed nearly impossible.

"Oh, God, Alex..." she murmured finally. "Incredible..."

I nodded wearily against her ear, kissing it and eliciting a purr of pleasure at the sign of affection. "Turn me over and kiss me, lover..."

I slowly leaned back and bent her right leg gently and then used it to turn her over onto her back without my cock ever leaving her pussy. We both wanted it right where it was, deep inside her. I looked down at her beautiful body for a moment and she smiled back at me dreamily, her lustrous golden hair spread out like a corona around her face.

I laid back down on her and she wrapped her arms around me while we kissed rapturously, lost in one another. She hummed into my mouth, fingers kneading the flesh of my back. My hips undulated gently against her, sliding my cock slowly back and forth inside her. We ended the kiss and looked into one another's eyes, just staring.

"I can't imagine ever getting tired of this," she said gently, caressing her fingers through my hair. "And to be honest, I don't want to."

I smiled as she cupped her breasts, presenting them to me. I kissed and licked them lovingly but then she shuddered and seized up, gasping and whimpering as I bit down on the swell of her tender skin, clenching it between my teeth for several seconds. When I released her, she gazed back at me, her eyes wide and a touch of tears to them. But then she looked down at the bite mark I'd left on her tender breast and smiled warmly.

"Oh, Alex..." she purred, caressing me. "Good call, my love. You got it just right."

I nodded, relieved. "You said not to treat you like a china doll and I took a chance. I have a feeling we'll be marking one another a lot."

She giggled and wiped at her eyes, brushing away the sting tears. "I love it. Any time you want to mark me, I'm game for it."

I nodded, still moving gently on top of her, both of us enjoying the feel of my cock sliding back and forth slowly inside her, even though we both had cum hard. We kissed again, caressing and nuzzling, not a care in the world. A few minutes later I raised myself up and pulled slowly out of her, allowing her to sit up. She shivered and giggled as my cum started to burble out of her pussy wetly, oozing against the rock below. She drew her knees up to her chest, causing another squishing noise that made us both laugh and she stared examined her legs and arms.

"Been a while since I've scraped my knees and had chalky elbows from fucking," she mused, seeming pleased. "That's some good sex if that happens."

"So slivers in your back and ass from being fucked against a tree is good too?" I quipped, making her laugh.

"Wouldn't be the first time," she replied, standing now and nestling against me. "Mmmmm, we still have so much time today to be together, Alex. What should we do now?"

I smiled and then kissed the bite mark I'd left on her, making her shiver and giggle. "Well, you cleared up a lot of space on your phone, we could take lots of pictures here in our little kingdom."

"Ooh, very true," she said, thinking of what I said, biting at her fingernail while she looked around the grove. "Want to film me in the stream?"

The water was cold, but Alexa did not hesitate, walking into it like it was the hot tub back home. She giggled and shivered as she stepped into the center of the stream. The water came halfway up her shins and I snapped pictures and film as she waded in. She smiled prettily as she knelt, her legs spread wide, showing me her pussy. She scooped water into her hands and poured it over her body, her nipples hardening instantly as it trickled down her lovely form.

I got into the water with her, kneeling to take pictures from different angles and sides. I stood over her and filmed from above, from behind her so that I could see her incredible ass. She looked back at me and winked, pulling her cheeks apart and leaning forward to let me see her pussy.

"You enjoying yourself, big guy?" she asked, looking at me seductively.

"Hell yes," I replied, clicking away happily. "It's like having my own private Kate Upton."

"Mmmm, high praise indeed," she purred, sitting back on her ass with her hands behind her and her legs spread for me. "She makes me so wet."

"Well, if we ever meet her then we'll fuck her together," I replied cheerfully.

"Love how you think," she sighed as she massaged her pussy for me while I leaned in for a close-up. "Bring your cock here..."

I continued filming while she bobbed back and forth on my shaft, causing it to swell. I was too tired to be hard yet, but if felt good to have her mouth around me. She hummed happily, seeming like this was the most natural thing in the world.

"I'd better get out before my clit freezes and snaps off," she said, laughing. "Summer or no, this water's fucking cold."

"Yeah, it is, isn't it?" I agreed, reaching out my hand to help her stand. She wiggled out of the water and walked over to one of the trees and we took several more pictures while she posed, leaning against it. Then we went to the rock we'd fucked on earlier and she took up several more erotic poses for me, smiling naughtily. She laid on her back, legs wide and used her hands to spread her thick lips for me. She stroked her fingers up and down slowly as I filmed.

I led her to a perfect spot on the grass and she rolled around in various poses while I filmed. She stretched her body sensuously, looking at me seductively.

"Do we have any wine left?" she asked, smiling. I nodded and went over to get the bottle, bringing it back to her. She crawled toward me on all fours, eyes glinting. "Now... pour it on me, lover..."

I kept filming as she knelt in front of me, looking up expectantly. I tipped the bottle and poured it slowly over her lower face and lips, over her chin and down her collarbone. I moved it over her breasts and she moaned lightly, cupping them together to catch the offering. Lastly, she knelt and laid back, her shoulder blades touching the grass. I poured it over her tight stomach and then her pussy. I couldn't resist and kept filming as I knelt beside her and began licking the wine off her breasts, then her stomach and finally sliding my tongue against her womanhood.

"So good..." she sighed, running her fingers through her hair and squirming beneath my tongue. "You make me feel so good..."

I massaged the inside of her pussy with my tongue as I teased the lip of the bottle over her taut belly. I loved the taste of her mixed with the Reisling she'd chosen. I still couldn't believe this goddess was making love to me, that she desired me and wanted to pleasure me.

"Let me show you something..." she said, raising herself back to her knees and smiling wickedly. "May I have the bottle?"

I gave it to her and she traced the opening over her body slowly, eventually bringing it to her wet slit. She gently eased the mouth between her lips while I filmed intently and then sank down on it, moaning as she did so.

"That's so hot..." I murmured as I filmed. "Don't you worry about it breaking, though?"

She shook her head distractedly as she began squirming up and down on the bottleneck. "No... I chose this wine because the bottle is made of thick glass. It can take it, trust me..."

I nodded and kept filming, rapt by the show she was putting on for me. She groaned and pulled the bottle out finally, sliding her tongue up and down the glistening neck. I could tell she was getting horny again and my body responded instinctively. She smiled wickedly as she saw my cock starting to swell.

"That's just want auntie needed..." she said huskily as she crawled toward me again. She knelt and took my cock in her mouth, bobbing back and forth. I was hard almost instantly, still filming as she sucked hungrily.

She pulled herself up my body and hugged me, her face to mine, eyes smouldering with lust. "Fuck me..." she hissed. "Push me up against that tree and fuck the hell out me..."

Without waiting I carried her backward and almost slammed her against the tree. She snarled as she hit the trunk, gripping me tightly and wrapping her legs around me. I held her tight with one arm as I continued filming. My cockhead split her lips and with a shove I slid deep inside.