Alex & Alexa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom giggled. "You're sweet. Alex would make a wonderful big brother and Alli'd be the best aunt to ever live. We could talk about it, I suppose. Sure you're up to it?"

"Baby, I'll make sure everyone can hear you sloshing when you walk," dad replied. "Think they're still working away?"

"Oh, you know Alex, get him going on a project and he won't come up for air," mom said. "I suppose we could go check on them and then all go out for a late bite. I think the Siam Palace is still open."

"Alright, let's dress and get them, they've going been at it for hours now."

"Don't say it like that," mom hissed, swatting dad. "You make it sound like they're having sex on the desk of something."

We heard them wandering away, with mom muttering that they'd be forever trying to find their way out of the stupid maze. We waited silently until we were sure they were thoroughly lost in another part of the maze. Alexa looked at me in trepidation.

"You remember the way out?" she asked.

I nodded. "They're heading in exactly the wrong direction for the exit we'd use. If we go now and keep quiet, we'll never run into them."

She took my hand and followed me, both of us listening carefully for signs of my parents. I led us through the maze as quickly as I dared. As important as anything was making it back to the office without looking flushed or like we'd just been running.

We stopped dead and jammed ourselves up against a hedgewall at one point, pale with fright as mom and dad walked right by us, hand-in-hand and heading down another wrong path. Once they turned the corner, we continued on our original route. We came into the clearing beyond the maze and broke into a sprint toward the main building.

"We smell like the hedge," Alexa remarked as we ran toward the building. "I'm not kidding, when we get in the room, we're rubbing old books on ourselves!"

We dashed into the building and up to the office we'd been using, thankfully running into no one along the way. Alex went up to a shelf full of musty old books and grabbed several that were related to the subject matter of the papers we were organizing. She hastily rubbed her hands and arms on the pages and then did the same to me before sitting down on the opposite side of the desk from me. About three minutes later, my parents came in.

"Look at you two, so industrious," mom quipped as she walked through the door. "Enjoying your privacy?"

"I'm enjoying the honorarium and chance to get ahead," I replied practically before looking at them. "Got lost in the maze?"

Mom frowned. "And why do you think we were in the maze?"

"Grass stains on the knees of your pants." I said, pointing at her jeans. Mom blushed and shut up while Alexa giggled.

"Well, now that you've trivialized our romantic coitus, how about you two smart-asses join us for Thai food?" dad asked, grinning. We may have clammed mom up but there was no sense trying to stop dad. We both nodded and exited the office with them, locking it up for the night. We followed in my car while dad led the way to the restaurant.

"Good catch on the grass stains." Alexa mentioned, squeezing my hand.

"Oh, they're barely noticeable," I said, shrugging. "But her knees were slightly wet and they couldn't really call me on it, since they didn't know we were there. I just wanted them off-balance and instantly focused on something else."

She clapped giddily. "I'm gonna be an auntie. Again, I guess, but this'll be like it's supposed to be. Are you excited to be a big brother?"

"I think I'd like that," I said, nodding. "Mind you, I already know what the names'll be if they have another kid."

"Oh, really?" Alexa mused, looking at me. "They've always had it planned, hm?"

"Yep. If it's another boy, he'll be Connor Elryk Endymion. If it's a girl, she'll be Aurora Indis Veronica."

Alexa shook her head and smiled. "Indis? Like second wife of Finwe, Indis?"

I laughed. "They'll both be so pleased you got the reference. You know it's Quenya for 'Bride', right?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a Tolkien geek," she replied. "Great names, I'm not the least bit surprised, given what mighty nerds they are."

She leaned back against her head-rest and sighed, staring at the ceiling of my car. "The one dorky nerd family I want to marry into and I can't because I'm already related to it. Talk about a bitch of a spin on the Wheel of Transmigration. Ugh, falling instantly in love with you was such a bad idea, and I had no choice in the matter. I was yours the second our eyes met."

"Yeah, ditto," I said grimly, staring ahead at the road. "And the only people who know are some bimbo at our school and a Danish hooker."

Alexa looked at me, her eyebrow raised. "Freja. A hooker."

"Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong," I said, shrugging. "She makes money by fucking, right?"

"It's... not completely uncommon," Alexa said somewhat quietly. "I might have had sex a few times when I was younger for money."

"Don't worry, I'm not knocking it," I offered. "I'm just saying that I had a pretty good hunch how she paid for university."

"University is free in Denmark," Alexa pointed out. "She uses her hooker money for other things."

And then I laughed. I love my aunt so damn much.

***

Alexa was kicking my ass at Mortal Kombat. She was doing the stereotypical girl one-button-mash thing and it was working. She'd won several matches in a row before I sighed and put the controller down. Dad was sitting nearby and chuckled as I admitted defeat. "So what's his punishement, Alli?"

"I dunno," she quipped, grinning and ruffling my hair. "Might put him on a dress and take pictures. Throw a tea party with all my stuffies for him. The possibilities are endless."

I grunted and ignored the teasing, doing my best to look bent out of shape. Win or lose, I knew lovemaking would be the stakes of our matches, only Alexa got to choose the type since she'd won. She'd doubtless sneak back down to my room after mom and dad had gone to bed and we fuck until we were ready to pass out. Losing at Mortal Kombat really didn't bother me.

We played a couple more rounds where I tried to even the score, but Alexa won out. Dad laughed and wished me well in my career as a drag queen before heading up to join mom in bed. We continued playing a while longer, to make sure they were asleep before she hit the Pause button and turned on the chesterfield to look at me. Her blue eyes were warm with lust.

"Let's fuck here on the couch, Alex," she said quietly. "I'm feeling daring tonight."

I shrugged. "We've fucked on the couch before. There's no place in this house we haven't fucked."

"Yes, but with Mike and Karen upstairs, there's a certain risk involved and like I said, I'm feeling daring." Alexa pointed out. "We'll put down a towel to cover our tracks, but I want to make love to you here tonight. I won the game, those are my terms."

I nodded. I had to at least pretend to be the voice of reason before I acquiesced to her crazy idea. She waited quietly while I retrieved a large towel and laid it out on the chesterfield. I pulled her close to me and we kissed deeply as we began undressing one another. Soon we were naked, bodies pressed together, fitting like pieces of an erotic puzzle. We whispered to each other about how in love we were before Alexa sank to her knees in front of me and took my already swelling cock into her mouth, sucking on me hungrily.

I did my best not to moan as she bobbed back and forth along my shaft, her hand caressing my length as it followed her wet lips. My hands were resting on her head, fingers in her hair, kneading and caressing. I moved my hips back and forth slowly, matching the rhythm of her mouth. It felt so good to have my aunt sucking my cock.

She brought me skillfully to the edge of climax several times before backing off, until my body was trembling with need. I pulled her off my shaft and pushed her down onto the chesterfield, pulling her legs wide to expose her glistening pussy. Without a word, I knelt and buried my face in her slit, my tongue pushing through her netherlips and deep inside her. She squirmed and moaned silently, thrilled by my assertiveness. I teased her the way she had teased and edged me until her body was warm and damp with need.

Without a word I crawled over top of her and she spread her legs wide, looking up at me expectantly. I pushed my cock head through the slick lips of her pussy and we both sighed almost in relief as I slid all the way in. She squeezed herself around me tightly as I pushed in, the resistance thrilling us both. Once I was buried deep inside her, I looked down into her eyes and she reached up and cupped my cheek, whispering 'I love you' before we began to fuck. I started moving in and out slowly and she pushed her hips up against me as I pushed down. The rhythm we had with one another was wonderful, natural and intuitive. As I pulled back, she squeezed with her pussy muscles, making the withdrawal feel every bit as good as the press into her. I marvelled at her control of her body, somehow pushing up without squeezing but doing that while lowering her hips. All I could do was piston my hips at varying speeds or gyrate while inside her.

We kissed feverishly, her hands roving in my hair while I gripped hers. Keeping silent was more effort than fucking her. Alexa strained to keep her panting inaudible, but this had been her challenge, so she must have thought she was up to it. We pumped and slithered against one another, torn between wanting to cum and wanting to keep fucking daringly, just a single floor away from my parents. The risk we were taking was insane. If either of them came down, there'd be no time to recover.

I pushed her deeper onto the plush couch as I leaned more of my weight over her. She shuddered as I sank still deeper inside her, her eyes wide and glazed with lust as she looked up at me. Alexa grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled on them, hard, as if trying to pull my whole body inside her. I grinned evilly and thrust forward out of our rhythm, my deepest penetration yet.

My aunt yelped in sudden pleasure.

"Alli?" came a voice from upstairs.

My mother.

Without a word, I had pulled out of her and in a blur of motion gathered up all my clothes and darted silently to the basement door. I could hear mom's footsteps upstairs as she came to investigated and mostly closed the door behind myself, heading downstairs quietly as I could. I hated the notion of leaving Alexa so suddenly to face my mother, but she was a big girl and hopefully would figure it out. I just dared not be anywhere nearby. At all.

I practically leapt the six feet to my bed, diving into the covers as I heard my mother's footsteps upstairs. Finding a towel, I cleaned myself off before spreading out on my stomach and haphazardly throwing a blanket across my middle. I quickly turned off my bedside lamp, knowing that I needed to be feigning sleep if we were to survive this. I turned my head to the side so I could listen, closed my eyes and hoped for the best.

"Alli, are you alright?" my mother asked as she headed into the living room.

"I... I'm sorry, Karen," Alexa faltered. "I... I was..."

"Are you naked under that cover?" I heard mom ask.

There was a rather pregnant pause. "Yes..." my aunt admitted.

"Oh," mom said, somewhat awkwardly. "You were... well..."

"Yeah." Alexa almost whispered. "Sorry. I just... I called my friend Freja after Mike and Alex had both left and our conversation got rather hot. And with your room being so close, I didn't want to-"

Mom giggled. "That's very considerate of you. We wouldn't have heard you if you hadn't made that noise and God only knows, if Alex is asleep then he wouldn't hear you if you were doing it in the same damn room. Dead people are easier to wake than that boy."

I heard Alexa giggled now. "I probably traumatized him enough with those involuntary photos of Jeanie and I, no point tempting fate."

"Well, for the record, darling, if my husband falls asleep he won't hear you either, and I don't mind what you do in your room, a woman has needs, right? Don't feel like you need to go to extraordinary lengths before enjoying yourself, okay? Hell, use the Jacuzzi jets if you need to, I've cheated on Mike a few times with them."

My mom and aunt both laughed before mom sighed. "So my son left you alone to go sleep, hm? King of Chivalry, that boy."

"To be fair, I told him I was tired and ready to turn in," Alexa replied. "I couldn't exactly tell him I was horny and needed to get off with a Danish lesbian."

"Yes, I can see how that would be best avoided," mom mused. "Well, sorry to have interrupted your play time, I just heard the noise and wanted to make sure you were alright. Call your friend back and finish up if you like."

Alexa laughed. "I think I killed the moment, Karen. I'll finish up with Freja later. I think I'll just read some periodicals to cool off and then actually go to bed. Had my excitement for the evening."

"Alright, Alli, have a good night," mom said as I heard her walking out of the living room and through the dining room. "Remember what I said."

"I will. G'night, Karen."

Silence.

After several minutes, I heard feet quietly pad across the dining room floor and the basement door creak open. Alexa crept downstairs and crawled into bed with me. Her heart was still pounding as she embraced me.

"Okay, that was a little too daring," she whispered. "Forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive," I said, cuddling her close. "I'm just glad you managed to pull that off with mom."

She nodded. "Karen's pretty hip, she knows I have needs. We've discussed it when we're alone. Horniness seems to be a genetic condition of the women in our family."

She then pulled aside my tangled blanket and crawled down my body. "That being said..."

I couldn't believe it. We'd nearly been caught in the most terrifying position of our lives, twice this week, and she needed to relieve the fright by fucking. I shivered as she took my cock inside her mouth, moaning around it as she bobbed up and down expertly. My objections vanished and I was hard in no time.

"I wasn't lying, auntie has needs," she said breathily as she now squirmed her amazing tits around my cock before crawling back up my body and straddling me. "I think I'll stay on top this time, to control the rhythm and your misbehaviour..."

Without another word, she sunk down onto me and we both sighed quietly as I filled her. I reached up and groped her breasts eagerly and she bit her lip to keep from moaning too loudly. She began a grinding motion, moving her hips in circles and keeping my cock buried deep inside herself. Alexa leaned down and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me deeply and passionately. I put my arms around her back and hugged her to me, lost in her lust and love for me.

I felt her lean her hips up and my cock popped out of her while we kissed. I wondered what she was doing but then my cock head pressed against her tight knot and she pressed down, shuddering as she took me inside her ass. She was so unbelievably tight and I stiffened as I tried to control myself.

"God, I love having you in my ass," she murmured through our kiss. "I love having you inside me everywhere, Alex. I'm yours..."

"I'm yours too, Alexa." I panted as I hugged her tight and began pushing my hip up and down, sliding in and out of her. Because she was lying down on top of me, I had to push up with my hips to move my cock inside her. She whimpered in pleasure before finally sitting up and settling down on my cock, causing me to sink into the bed and not have to push up so much.

We said nothing for some time as she fucked me with her ass. I could only see the faintest outline of her from light coming down the stairwell, but her lush body felt very real against mine, my hands squeezing and massaging her opulent breasts. It was every bit as thrilling as getting to look at her in a way.

We'd had enough close calls recently and decided not to prolong the act or turn it into a maenadic frenzy of sex for fear of involuntarily making more noises it was best not to explain. We ground and squirmed against one another faster and more heatedly until I pushed my hips up, straining and Alexa bit her knuckle to keep from screaming. Second later, I was pumping my cum inside her ass, which twitched and gripped me tightly.

Alexa collapsed on top of me, panting, her body limp like a rag doll. I was almost deflated beneath her, my hands resting on her back. Her ass was still throbbing around my softening member, milking me dry. After several minutes, she stirred and pressed her lips to mine, whispering her undying devotion to me. I kissed her back, whispering about my need to marry her.

"Guess I'd better go," she said finally. "Don't want my sister coming to check on me."

We both shuddered as she moved and my cock popped out of her ass. She giggled as she wiggled over to my bathroom to freshen up. She came back out after a few minutes, knelt on the bed, took my face in her hands and kissed me lovingly. She then gathered her clothes and headed upstairs, retiring to her room.

I looked at the ceiling for a few minutes before deciding I was no closer to answers about our predicament than I was before. I went to the bathroom and washed myself before heading back to bed, determined to not think about things until the morning. Basking in the glow of our lovemaking was good enough for tonight.

***

I woke to the sound of laughter upstairs, specifically my mom and Alexa. They were clearly sitting at the kitchen island and talking over the coffee I could now smell.

"I can't believe you woke him up," my mom laughed. "My poor son, sleeping away peacefully, having not noticed your noisy masturbation habits, and you get bored and head downstairs to harass him into keeping you entertained with video games?"

"He lost the video game rounds earlier and I got to choose the punishment. It could have been worse, Mike was convinced I was going to make Alex wear a dress and take pictures, like he was a doll to dress up or something. All I did was wake him up and make him play video games until I was bored and tired. At least he likes games."

"Well at least that's true," mom agreed. "Did you at least shower or towel down before bothering him so you didn't fill his brain with your pheromones?"

"Was it that bad?" Alexa laughed.

I could almost hear mom nod. "We Gordon women seem to ooze them. I got your horny scent from the stairs when I came down to check on you."

"Mom used to talk about that, I thought she was bullshitting, but I guess it's true." Alexa mused. "But no, I didn't, I just got dressed and went down to pester him. He was pretty groggy and out of it for a while, mind. I don't think he would have noticed if I'd been sitting naked in his lap."

"Well at least you don't have to go to those lengths to get him to pay attention to you," mom said somewhat dryly. "Does he wear anything when he sleeps?"

"Thankfully he had a coverlet over his midsection when I so blatantly went down to pester him," Alexa replied. "I poked his cheek until he woke up and whined that I wanted to play video games. He mumbled about sleep but I reminded him he lost the best and what I said went. Then I hid in his bathroom until he kindly put clothes on and we played video games until I was sleepy."

"You are such a brat," mom exclaimed, laughing. "That's a brat kid sister move, are you sure you're his aunt and older than him?"

"It's still nice to get attention paid to you," Alexa pointed out. "And since I'm his social responsibility until I'm ready to fly on my own, I'm getting the most out of him."

"This family is so weird," mom said cheerfully. "Well, I suppose we should get him up."