Alex & Alexa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do it." Alexa said, moving her stool to stand.

"Dressed like that?"

"Hey, he's seen me naked, this'll just shock him into waking up quickly. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of waiting for him so we can get on with our day."

"Well, it's true he's being tardy," mom mused. "Alright, bringeth my son unto me, sister-mine."

"As you will, Great Lady of the Manor!"

I continued to pretend being asleep while Alexa turned on the stairwell light and skipped downstairs. She turned on the master light and then was silent as she did something.

"Alllllllllllllex..." her voice rang lyrically.

Playing along, I opened my eyes, to see my aunt standing there in very sheer pink panties and a lacy pink bra, which she had pulled over her magnificent breasts to expose to me, a wild grin on her face.

"JESUS!" I shouted in an alarm I didn't feel, throwing myself off the bed backwards and crashing into some non-essential furnishings, making a horrible din. Upstairs I could hear my mother whooping with laughter at my perceived shock and discomfiture.

Alexa wiggled her tits from side to side, smirking in amusement at my antics.

"Put those away!" I said loudly, utter shock and almost horror in my voice. "I'm your nephew!"

Alexa made a show of pouting and lowered her bra before turning on her heel and heading back upstairs, where I could hear my mom still snickering.

"He's awake..." she said casually.

***

"You really bring out the troll in my mother, you know." I mentioned as I drove my aunt and I into the downtown core to do some shopping. Near the lakeshore was a huge Asian supermarket my parents liked to frequent to get their more exotic culinary supplies and apparently dad needed thousand year eggs."

"Oh, it was funny and you know it," Alexa replied, reaching over and squeezing my hand. "Besides, this sort of thing throws them off, since in their mind our relationship is somewhat awkward and antagonistic, in a platonic kind of way."

"Mom's right, this family is weird." I muttered, not feeling any of the exasperation I was attempting to convey for effect. "Mom didn't give me a list; did she give you one?"

"She texted it to me," Alexa answered. "Nothing too extensive, but it looks like your dad wants to make siu mai and har gow for some reason."

"Sounds like dad, for sure." I said. "Any other errands while we're out?"

"I told Karen I needed some personal feminine supplies, so she thinks you're my chauffeur while I pick things up."

"But you don't." I posited.

"Nope," my aunt replied. "But it gives us time to go somewhere and fuck ourselves stupid before heading home to eat green and black eggs with your dad."

"Could be worse, could be hakarl." I sighed. Thousand year eggs weren't anywhere near as bad as they look or people frighten themselves into thinking they must be. More than anything, they taste sort of like a rich blue cheese. You just don't eat a lot of them. And God only knows I've eaten worse things, thanks to dad's crusade to try every cuisine from around the world.

"We'll need to head back to the faculty tomorrow, finish up that clusterfuck of papers on Ural-Altaic languages." Alexa mentioned. "How can such a prestigious and internationally recognized department of Linguistics have such dismal organization skills?"

"Good luck more than good management, clearly." I said. "You take the Turkic stack while I tackle Finno-Ugaritic?"

"Ugh, sure, leave me the super-messy one," she grimaced. "Is this because I flashed my tits at you this morning for your mom's amusement?"

"Wanna switch?" I offered.

"Hell no, I fucking hate Finnish and Estonian." Alexa spat.

"There's no pleasing you, is there?" I laughed. "You're such a Gordon woman."

"Suksi vittuun, nephew." Alexa jibed. "Preferably mine."

It felt good to be out with my aunt, just natural and right. We drove to the supermarket and began shopping. I would I could have held Alexa's hand, like the lovers we were, but my parents and I had been here often enough that the attendants recognized us. Even so, Alexa held my arm as I pushed the cart around. That could be construed as familial and Alexa did have European mannerisms. She squeezed my bicep as we walked and playfully bumped into me when she could.

My aunt was wearing a pretty sundress that accented her perfect figure, a cornflower blue in colour with blossom patterns on it. The skirt part was quite short and she teased me by bending into a freezer to get some frozen goods we needed, exposing her but and the tiny thong she was wearing. I coughed as someone walked nearby, staring and shook my head upon her return, sighing at her shenanigans.

"Chilly freezers," she whispered, subtly pulling the front of her dress forward to allow me to see down her dress, where her pink nipples were pointy and hard. "The nippleometer says it's glass-cutting cold in those things."

"You're killing me, Smalls." I sighed. "You do know I can't just rape you in the middle of a Chinese grocery store, right? There are laws and things."

"True, but knowing you want to is enough." Alexa replied simply, releasing her top and letting conceal her goodies once again.

"No argument there." I admitted. "Let's finish up so I can take you somewhere private and rape you."

There was a certain note of fleetness in her pace after that.

***

We'd returned to our little glade where we first made love. The trees overhead allowed golden beams of sun into our enchanted kingdom and one such beam was falling on Alexa's beautiful hair as I fucked her, bending her over the large rock that anchored the glade. She gasped and moaned as I pushed and ground into her, knowing that she didn't mind her skin rasping against the coarse stone, she considered the scratches marks of love or honour.

"Yes, Alex..." she panted, squeezing as she pushed her ass back against me. "Gnnnn, fuck me until I scream, my love..."

I didn't hold back as I thumped my hips against her, her tits pressed to the stone while she squirmed eagerly. I pulled on her hair and she almost growled as her neck craned back. Her sapphire eyes flashed at me, shining with lust. I could tell she was close, her pussy throbbing around my cock faster and tighter than ever.

"Gonna cum?" I panted as I pushed farther inside her.

"Yes!" she hissed.

"Want my cum In your pussy?"

"Gnnnnn, Alex!" she whined. "Don't fucking tease me, please! Cum in me before I fucking die!"

I pushed with all my might, crushing her to the stone and she keened as she tried not to scream. I felt her pussy clench around me and a strangled cry of pleasure was torn from her throat. I groaned and shuddered as I felt my cum pumping deep inside her. Alexa writhed and churned against me, almost like she was having a seizure. After a final strain and incoherent sound, she collapsed against the rock, panting heavily, body trembling.

I laid gently over my aunt, caressing her as we basked in the afterglow of our shared climax. I couldn't believe how perfect these moments felt. Why did this have to be so wrong?

Slowly, with deep breaths, Alexa reached out a trembling hand for her phone, while was sitting in its stand on a nearby rock, pointed at us. She brought the screen to her face and smiled at it.

"So?" she said wearily. "How was that, darling?"

On the screen, her beloved friend Freja smiled. "Everything with you is wonderful, Alli. Seeing you fuck your nephew is so hot, especially because I know you are so in love. And your secret little area is so beautiful."

"Thanks, we like it," my aunt breathed, stretching her spine to press back against me and squirm her lovely ass. "Our perverted little sanctum sanctorum."

"I hope to see it one day," Freja remarked, massaging her wet pussy, having just cum with us. I found it quite a turn-on to have her for an audience, actually. "If you don't mind having anyone else see it."

"You're an exception I'd willingly make, if Alex was okay with it," Alexa cooed, finally standing and letting my softening cock fall out of her with a wet 'pop'. "As for you visiting, that would be both wonderful and convenient, to be honest. Karen and Mike know about you, and about you and I, it might continue to throw them off the trail for a while about Alex and I."

Freja giggled. "Is that all I am to you, my love? A tawdry sexual decoy?"

"I couldn't ask for a better one," my aunt said sweetly, snuggling back against me and letting me put my arms around her in a close embrace. My hands cupped her breasts and she sighed in contentment. "Can you see us married, Freja?"

Freja grinned. "Yndling, if it isn't me that you marry, then I think you couldn't do better than your nephew. You make a wonderful couple and your inbred children would be glorious."

We both laughed. Alexa promised to discuss a possible visit for Freja with her later, she kissed her phone screen and ended the call. She looked around in amusement at our surroundings. "I swear, it looks like we're a million kilometers from anywhere and I still get 4G. God bless the New World."

"He did when he brought you to it." I said lovingly, kissing her ear and making her shiver.

"Mmmmm, you've had enough Dutch kisses, don't try so hard, you greedy thing," she purred, massaging my groin with her ass. 'This is all your fault, you know, making a poor, innocent girl from Europe fall in love with you against her will."

I laughed and bit the juncture of her shoulder and neck, causing her to gasp and shudder. "Riiight, poor innocent succubus who seduced her nephew and made him fall hopelessly in love with her absolute perfection. A tragic tale of woe even Sophocles would be awed by."

She turned into me, her body pressed to mine as she hugged me, looking up into my eyes, hers shining with the absolute love she felt for me. "It's true. The minute I laid eyes on you, I hoped against all sense we would find one another. And even though I didn't actively try to bring us together or seduce you, I didn't do anything to stop what was happening. I felt... bewildered, helpless against it. It was so exhilarating to be swept along by that tidal wave."

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. Alexa melted into my kiss, her body molding to mine. It was perfection and completeness that I felt to have her against me and I couldn't imagine living any other way now. I just wished there was a plausible answer.

She seemed to be reading my mind. "What... what if I got pregnant?"

I looked down at her, eyebrow raised. "We'd be together in Hell, I imagine, watching my parents raise our child after they killed us dead."

She sighed, pressing her forehead to my chest. "I know, I know, just trying to think of every possible solution, no matter how crazy. Every single one, though, leads to the destruction of my family. Nothing about this is fair for anybody. It would cost Mike and Karen their credibility and careers if their son was in a relationship with his aunt and even if we left and moved to France or somewhere, that'd still be true. The stigma would ruin them."

I laid down on the emerald grass with her and we forgot our troubles for a time as we held one another close and kissed, murmuring to one another about how in love we were. Eventually she slid down between my legs and massaged my cock with her breasts before taking it into her mouth, sucking me to hardness. She then lay on her stomach and I rolled on top of her while she parted her legs. We moaned as I slid deep inside her. As spirited and assertive a girl as Alexa seemed to be, she loved and even craved feeling my body covering her, protecting her and dominating her. I was happy to oblige.

I pumped up and down on her for some time, causing her to groan in pleasure before I smiled evilly and knelt up- before she had a chance to recover from her languid state, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed my cock head through her puckered rose. She gasped and went rigid for a moment as I pushed steadily inside her.

"Gnnnnn, sneaky nephew..." she wheezed as I filled her, finally clamping her muscles around me once I was fully in her ass. "You know I love your cock in my ass."

She pushed herself up to her hands and knees, but I then reached forward and took hold of her opulent breasts, pulling her up into a sitting position on my lap, impaled on my throbbing member. She groaned loudly and began to move up and down while her hands joined mine in squeezing and molesting her breasts. She turned her head to the size and we kissed hungrily, our problems a thousand light years away.

Alexa hissed as strained, squirming against me urgently as she ass clenched around my cock and came, sending me over the edge. I crushed her body to me as I spurted inside her, biting her shoulder. We shook and writhed against one another until the orgasm had faded and collapsed onto our sides wearily, with me still inside her. I don't know how long we laid there, but the sun had moved significantly west by the time we stirred. She nudged forward until my cock was out of her ass and then turned around to snuggle into me, looking deep into my eyes and holding my hand against her heart.

"I love you so much," she whispered, her voice deep with emotion and undeniable truth. "I'm yours in every sense of the concept, Alex. It was inevitable."

I looked back into her sapphire eyes and nodded. "Let's come back here at night and marry one another. I know it's not official or anything and it only makes our problem worse, in a sense, but I just don't care, Alexa. I want to hear myself marry you and I want to hear you marry me. It's stupid but it's all that matters to me right now."

Tears glistened at the corner of her eyes and she put her fingers over her mouth and she nodded. "Yes," she said quietly. "You name the time and I'll be there."

***

Shopping with mom and dad was always entertaining, especially now that Alexa was along to add to the chaos. Mom was wearing one of her flouncy sundresses that made it obvious what a gorgeous cougar she was and hanging on dad's arm, making sure every guy we passed on the street was jealous. Alexa was a tight crop-top that showed off her midriff and a sports bra beneath, probably at my mother's insistence, so that male heads everywhere didn't explode. She was wearing daisy dukes that hugged every curve of her luscious hips and ass and her long, perfect legs were capped with sandals that had strap heels. Her hair was in a long, single braid down her back.

I was wearing cargo shorts and a tank top while dad just wore jeans and a t-shirt advertising Black Sabbath. The combined IQ of our little tribe was well over 700, but we'd certainly not chosen to not advertise this point today.

After some browsing for a new laptop for dad, we sat down in a small artisan café for coffee and a treat. To mom's bemusement, they didn't take debit or credit cards and she needed to scamper across the street for actual cash. No bank machine was in the vicinity so she ended up buying something from a drug store to use their 'cash back' function.

She returned with two Ring Pops. Remember those things? The goofy little plastic rings for kids that had the huge 'gems' made of variously-coloured sugar fixed to it? Yep, two of those, which she tossed to Alexa and I.

"Don't say I never give you anything," she declared as we stared at her gift before she headed up to the counter to pay. They'd already given us our coffee, especially since mom had agreed to leave dad in the shop as collateral in case she didn't return. The barista behind the counter seemed rather crestfallen when mom returned. "Honestly, where's a bank machine when you need one?"

She turned to look at dad, sitting next to her at our table and they began discussing dinner plans while we stared at our Ring Pops and then unwrapped them. Alexa's was some ungodly red colour while mine was a hideous cerulean shade.

"We've done a lot of Thai and Moroccan recently, along with Italian," mom mused, sipping her coffee and still talking to dad. "Maybe we should switch it up?"

Dad nodded. "There's that new Ethiopian place on Baldwin Street, that seems promising."

"Oh, there's a good idea," mom agreed, nodding. "There's also the Afghani place around the corner, so we have some options. What do you two thi-"

Mom had turned to ask us our opinion about what sort of food we wanted but stopped dead, staring. Alexa had her ring on her pinkie finger and was holding it up to my mouth. I was sucking on the sugary offering eagerly until mom saw us. After a pregnant pause, Alexa popped her ring out of my mouth, put her hands in her lap and looked at the ceiling innocently.

Mom blinked for a moment. Dad said nothing, still looking at his spouse. Slowly she turned back to look at him. "Well, let's discuss dinner for you and I, since plainly pablum is in order for these two," she sighed. "In any event, I personally like the Ethiopian option, I'm really feeling like-"

She paused as she noticed dad trying not to smirk and her head snapped around to look at us. This time Alexa had my ring in her mouth. It didn't show (I hoped) but I could feel her swirling her tongue around the candy. She stopped as she noticed mom staring at her and slowly pulled her mouth off the ring and wiped at the corner of her mouth with a finger.

"Low blood sugar?" she offered.

Mom pinched her eyes for a moment and drew a deep breath. "Honey, are you absolutely certain we can survive a nine-hour road trip with Sid and Nancy here?"

I tilted my head. "Road trip?"

"Oh, right," dad said, snapping his fingers as if he'd forgotten something. "Our friend Lil Duchesney, remember her? She's getting married in Gatineau and invited us to the wedding. We thought we'd make a road trip of it."

"Cool," I replied. "When is it?"

"Not until the last week of August, so we've got a few days yet. But we thought we'd make it a road trip, rather than fly out and feel rushed."

"And since Alli is now part of our merry little band, she can go as your plus one," mom added. "Saves us having to drag along some dimwit girl you'd doubtless ask along at the last moment."

"My aunt," I said flatly. "As my date to a wedding."

"It's pretty much a given on Lil's end, they've heard all about my sister and are eager to meet her. I told her she'd accompany you for convenience."

"Your son's a boy," Alexa chimed in. "I like girls."

"Suck it up, Buttercup," mom replied plainly. "I'm sure you'll survive the trauma."

Alexa looked at me for a moment and stuck out her tongue, as if she was sneering at me.

"And keep your tongue in your mouth, Alli," mom sighed. "You look like you blew a Smurf."

***

Alexa was helping me unload and fold all the laundry in the laundry room while my parents were watching TV. She was neatly folding everything into four separate stacks while I sorted. She kept smirking and finding time to flash her tits at me or turn and bend over, showing me her ass in those wonderful shorts she was wearing.

"D'you think I'm hoping against hope that Karen giving us those rings was secretly a sign that she wants us together?"

I nodded. "Afraid so. She buys ring pops every time she needs cash or to buy a small item. They've accounted for most of my dad's sugar intake over the years. Much as I'd like for it to be true, I'm afraid that this is old hat."

"Poo," she muttered, setting down some of her own thong panties. "Got my hopes up and everything."

"Well, on the plus side, we now have rings we can wear when we marry one another in the glade." I pointed out. "And even if they're ring pops, I'm happy to have them."

She smiled warmly and hugged me close, her lips close to my ear.

"I am too," she whispered, moving her body subtly against mine. "You'll put the ring on my finger, take me for your wife and then make me yours forever. I can't wait."