Alex & Alexa Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just shook my head.

"Karen sounded like he was tearing her apart," she continued, enjoying my discomfiture. "No idea where Jeanie fits it all when Mike is inside her."

"I thought you liked having sex with me," I groused. "At this rate, he's never gonna want to come out again."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can make Mister Happy come out to play..." she cooed as she made her way back down my body, taking hold of my cock.

***

One thing I learned to appreciate very quickly about Paris was that the government had set up many free WiFi hotspots throughout the city- in the parks, public squares, and so on. We were now sitting on a bench in a beautiful little secluded park, under the shade of some trees. Alexa was nuzzling my neck and almost purring as I set up my laptop.

I'll admit, my next thought was absolutely evil and a wicked smirk crossed my face. I could see her eyes were closed as I connected to the WiFi network, making sure my firewall was active. I started a program and kept my volume off until a screen came up.

"Well, don't you two look comfy..."

Alexa, who had been kissing my neck, yelped in shock, and bolted upright, like her grade school teacher had caught her passing notes. She was fairly rigid as she sat next to me on the bench, her eyes wide, staring off into the distance. I could almost see her heart pounding through her chest.

"Hi, mom," I said cheerfully, waving to my maternal unit on the Skype screen. "I-"

"Oh, don't you hi mom me, young man," she said sternly. "You started a Skype call without telling my baby sister, just so you could scare the bejeezus out of her. You're a horrible husband, it must run in the family."

"Hi, Alex!" I heard dad call from somewhere in the background. "Don't grow up to be me!"

"You okay, Alli?" mom asked as I tilted my laptop to center the screen on Alexa, who was still breathing heavily and staring off into nowhere, her hand over her heart.

"Can we trade him in, Kar?" my aunt asked. "I don't love him anymore."

"Sorry, chick, you said your vows, now do your time," mom replied unconcernedly. "Still think this is a good idea?"

"Never said it was a good idea, I just couldn't help myself..." Alexa said breathlessly.

"I know that feeling," mom muttered. "Well, now that Alex has aged you about ten years, how's everything there?"

"We're just out for a walk," I said cheerfully. "Alexa is showing me some of Paris around the little flat she rented."

"I'm amazed you two have even left the place," mom commented. "You can't have violated every surface in it yet."

"You underestimate my powers, mother," I replied, while Alexa was sitting next to me, saying nothing and blushing furiously. "And there's plenty of secluded spaces in Paris for us to-"

"Alex, don't defile Paris!" mom hissed.

"Oh, you're just jealous I'm gonna do it before you and dad do," I said casually, leaning back and putting an arm around my aunt-wife. Alexa was pinching her eyes. "Besides, we're only gonna be here a few days, not like we can make it around the entire city in that time."

"Okay, that's enough out of you," mom sighed. "Alli, I'm almost afraid to ask how you're doing now."

"I'll be alright, eventually," my aunt breathed, recovering her equilibrium somewhat. "It's been an emotional roller-coaster kind of day, you know?"

"I know, Alli," mom said with genuine sympathy. "We all miss you back here so much."

Alexa teared up a little. "I'm sorry, Kar."

"No need to be," mom said, holding up a hand. "You're back together with Alex, which is as it should be."

"You really mean that?" my aunt asked, her fingers coming up to her mouth.

Mom nodded. "It'll take some getting used to, but we're all on the same page, I promise you."

"But what about-"

Mom held up her hand again. "Alli, we will work it all out, I promise you. Michael and I will make the university thing work. Who knows, maybe we can find someone in the Law faculty who will agree to take you guys on as a test case for legalizing avunculate marriage. As for the families, they can be dealt with too."

"More than anything, I just want you and Michael to be okay." Alexa murmured.

Mom smiled. "Alli, you and Alex being in love and married is not some price we have to pay for having you in our lives. Alex made it very clear that this was not some silly little fling or crush, and it was abundantly clear from watching you those last few weeks that you were very in love with him."

Alexa blushed. "I can't believe I was the one who gave it away," she murmured. "I thought for sure it would be my doe-eyed nephew who outed us."

"Not even close," mom said, shaking her head. "Alex played it straight when anyone else was around, the awkward, gamer-dork nephew. No one suspected a thing."

"Gee, thanks." I muttered, making Alexa giggle and snuggle back into my arm. "You have seen my gorgeous wife, haven't you, mom?"

"All of her, repeatedly," mom said. "At least you falling in love with her makes sense."

"Not the other way around?" I asked.

Mom shrugged.

"Oh, be nice, Kar," Alexa said sweetly, laying her head on my shoulder. "He's a very loving and considerate husband, I will have you know."

"Runs in the family..." dad said as he walked by in the background, smacking my mom's butt and making mom jump a little, her eyes widening.

"Moving on," mom said dryly, ignoring my father. "When you get home in a few days, what are your plans?"

Alexa and I considered. "Probably just settle back in and get back to work at the university," she answered, putting her hand on top of mine. "After all this, I kinda want to return to our relative normalcy as quickly as possible."

"Makes sense," mom agreed. "To be honest, normalcy will make things a little easier when we unofficially approach the university about this whole matter. If it's not a drama, they'll probably happily overlook it."

Alexa let out a deep sigh. "Alex says he told you everything?"

Mom nodded. "His total honesty made this a lot easier, strange as that may sound. It allowed Michael and I to understand exactly how much you meant to one another and what splitting you up would do."

Alexa squirmed. "And he... left his laptop with you?"

"With access to all the files," mom confirmed, nodding solemnly. "Pictures and videos."

"Yup, she's seen it all," Jeanie said, appearing beside mom and waving. "The four of us watched a few of them together. Fre and I were like your cheering section."

"Indeed you were..." mom said dryly, not looking at Jeanie.

"Don't let the prof fool you, Lexi, she enjoyed them!" Jeanie said before moving behind my mom and then snaking her arms around to hold her boobs and honk them. Mom did nothing but roll her eyes in exasperation while Jeanie sauntered off.

"As I was saying, Alex was remarkably helpful, and that made all this much easier and more real for us," mom continued, seemingly unruffled by Jeanie's molestation of her bosom. "We've had plenty of time to talk now, and your co-conspirators here were an asset for perspective as well."

Alexa wiped at a tear. "It almost seems like a dream and a lifetime away, even though I've only been gone three days. I'd convinced myself I would never see any of you again."

"We're not a complete family without you, Alli, there's no other way for this to work," mom continued. "Granted, you're always going to be my sister, rather than my daughter-in-law, and you'll always be a sister-in-law to Michael..."

"True dat!" dad called out.

"But I can promise you that we will always operate on the principle that you're Alex's wife as well," she assured us. "No one will ever dismiss or trivialize that. Except maybe for comedic effect..."

She looked at something or someone off-screen and squinted in suspicion for a moment before turning back at us. "In any event, I'll let you two go for now, you can call back tonight. We'll be staying in, so we can hear from you."

"And Fre and I will be at a hotel, in case you wanna call us in a more explicit way!" Jeanie called out from off-screen, making mom pinch her eyes and shake her head.

"Just... make sure you call us here before you make that call, okay?" mom asked in an almost pleading voice. "Accepting you two I can do, having a Skype call while you're wrapped in a sheet and covered in sweat might be a little much still."

"No promises, but we'll try," Alexa lilted, smiling. "I love you, Kar."

"Love you too, Alli," mom said, smiling. "Alex, don't misplace her, okay? And don't you dare come back without her."

"I promise, mom." I chuckled. "We'll call you later."

I ended the call and Alexa sighed happily and hugged my arm. "My family..."

"Yeah, your wacky little troupe has missed you," I said easily as I shut the laptop. "Three days seemed like three years."

"Three thousand years for me," she sighed. "God, does everyone think I'm a drama queen now?"

I shook my head. "There's no right way to handle this situation, Alexa. I think everyone was fumbling around for an answer. My parents thought they were doing the right thing when they thought you were in love with me."

She sighed. "They probably would have been, if their perceptions had been true. I mean, I'm glad they agreed with you, ultimately, but... wow, this was all so confusing these past few weeks."

"You must've been really heartbroken," I said gently, caressing her face. "You left absolutely everything behind, except your phone and your laptop- even that ratty old teddy bear is sitting on your bed, still."

She blushed. "I... might have left that stuff there, not only as a memento for you to remember me, but also because I was trying to escape my past. Silly, I know, but... Alex, I was so lost."

I turned her face to mine and kissed her lovingly. She almost whimpered and melted into the kiss, losing herself in it, as I did. I loved her so much...

Thank God, I wouldn't have to choose between her and my family, because my parents would have been devastated.

***

The landlord of the building she'd rented the apartment in was initially reticent about giving back the money, but eventually we compromised, and they kept two month's rent, and gave Alexa back ten. It's not like a whole lot of work had to be done inside the apartment, right? She hadn't even been there four days, after all.

Alexa wanted to stay in a hotel until we headed home. I told her it wasn't necessary, that we could stay in her flat, but she was adamant. I guess I could understand how she felt- that little apartment was nothing but empty misery to her, a painful symbol of everything she thought she'd lost, and her penance.

So it was with great excitement that she had lead me to a hotel, one she promised me we would enjoy as husband and wife for the next few days. It was evening now, the sun having westered and Paris' famous lights were starting to shine. As the purples, oranges of a romantic sunset gave way to twilight grey, we found ourselves standing on the balcony of the hotel room, with me standing behind her, my arms wrapped around her waist.

"God, I love Paris," she sighed gently, leaning back into me as we wore the complimentary robes that came with the room, silken numbers that let us feel the warm Parisian night. Down below, romantic music played somewhere on the street. "Promise me we can come back here on vacations?"

"As often as you like," I replied, smiling and kissing her neck. She moaned quietly and tilted her head to one side, giving me access to her sensitive skin. "After all, my first and best memories will always be of finding you here."

"You're so romantic," she whispered, her voice betraying how in love she was. "I saw you in the café and fell in love all over again, Alex. I wish words could describe what I felt about... my husband coming to rescue me, to take me in his arms again..."

She shuddered and leaned against the wrought-iron frame that lined our balcony while I kissed along her neck and delicate jaw. Aside from her heartbeat, all I could hear was the dulcet tones of the Parigot music below.

"Peut-être bien qu'ailleurs

Une femme a le cœur

Éperdu de bonheur

Comme moi

Et que d'un geste heureux

Elle soulève un peu

Le rideau de soie bleue

Comme moi

Pour regarder en bas

Son amour qui viendra

La prendre dans ses bras

Comme moi!

Elle attend son amour

Les yeux de son amour

Les bras de son amour

Comme moi!

Peut-être bien aussi

Qu'à l'instant, elle vit

Le meilleur de sa vie

Comme moi

Et qu'en fermant les yeux

Elle abandonne un peu

Sa main dans ses cheveux

Comme moi!

Peut-être qu'à son cœur

Elle épingle une fleur

Et puis regarde l'heure

Comme moi

Et pense à son amour

Aux yeux de son amour

Aux bras de son amour

Comme moi

Peut-être bien encore

Qu'elle entendra plus fort

Son cœur battre et qu'alors

Comme moi

Elle voudra crier

En entendant monter

Un pas dans l'escalier

Comme moi

Comme moi dans l'instant

Où mon cœur en suspens

Se retient un moment

Contre toi

Et puis meurt, mon amour

Dans tes yeux, mon amour

Dans tes bras mon amour

Mon amour!"

She sighed and then made a quiet sound of amusement. I moved her lustrous golden hair aside and caressed her cheek. "What's going on in that beautiful mind of yours?"

She nuzzled back against me. "I remember my time here so well," she murmured. "Endless numbers of times I had sex, but... I don't know if I'd say I ever made love in Paris. Do you know what I mean?"

"You weren't in love with any of your partners, is what you're saying?" I asked. "Not even Freja?"

She smiled. "You know how much I love Fre and what she means to me. But by the time we were here together, I already knew that I wasn't in love with her, not like I am with you. Yes, I love her deeply, of course, she is my soul-mate... but even that feels now like it was sex, two healthy young women exercising their bodies and passions on one another."

"And have we made love in Paris yet?" I asked, smiling slyly. Alexa giggled and turned around to face into me, her breasts now pressed to me and her hips snug against mine. Her sapphire eyes gazed up and held me rapt, lost in their unreal depths.

"Perhaps earlier back in the apartment was lovemaking," she said quietly, trailing her fingers through my hair. "But there was also so much relief and desperation on my part to feel you again, Alex. It was absolute bliss. But now that I know this is all real, that we're together forever and our lives are intact, I..."

She paused as she tried to think of how to say what she was feeling. Twilight was giving way to darkness now, the lights below only barely reaching us.

"Do you think making love on a balcony here in a Parisian hotel is romantic or just cheesy?" she asked, her tone letting me understand what she hoped my answer would be. Fortunately, I wouldn't have to lie to my wife to give her the response she wanted.

I smiled at her while I undid the knot of her robe, letting it fall open to reveal her glorious body, which gleamed in the moonlight, enchanting beyond mere words. She smiled almost bashfully as she was exposed, her cheeks slightly rosy. She daintily undid my robe, revealing me. Her hand reached down and stroked my already hardening shaft. I could feel her warmth and sense her desire.

"Romantic, no question," I replied, caressing her hips. "Nowhere I'd rather be..."

She silently moved her legs apart, allowing me to move between them, her eyes never leaving mine. Her hand teased the head of my now hard cock up and down between her slick netherlips. She bit her lip and shivered as my throbbing head brushed her clit. Her free hand reached up and rested around my neck. The night lights of Paris glowed behind her. I was enchanted by my goddess.

A tiny sigh escaped her lips as I held her in place and pushed myself inside her.

"I love you so much, Alex..." she breathed as our bodies joined.

***

Freja moaned and rode up and down, taking her end of the large black dildo inside herself, her body glistening with sweat. Beneath her, Jeanie was lying on her back on the bed in the hotel room they'd rented, her legs apart and on either side of her wife. Freja was kneeling over her while the dildo slurped loudly in between their pussies.

I was lying back against the headrest of our bed while Alexa was kneeling in front of me, squirming up and down on my cock. She panted and flexed her hands on my thighs, her pussy gripping me tightly. We watched the screen as our friends fucked, while they looked on lustily at us.

"Cannot wait... for you two to get back..." Freja panted as she ground down on Jeanie, who was gripping her hips with one hand and smacking her wife's ass cheeks with the other; all the while, the dildo plunged obscenely between them. "We have so much... to celebrate..."

"We'll be back soon," Alexa rasped, her back making a rhythmic, almost accordion-like motion as she fucked me. "I just need... some time alone with my husband..."

Freja nodded, even as she shivered on top of Jeanie. "We had our honeymoon, it is gnnnnnnnnnnnn... only fair... that you have one, ja?"

"We'll have a real one after... our formal wedding..." my wife struggled to say, her body flushing pink as she approached her third orgasm. "This is just... badly needed alone-time..."

"Auuuugh..." Freja moaned loudly as Jeanie reached up and pulled back on her shoulders, leaning her backward and fondling her tits. This exposed her long, slender torso and waist. We could now see the black dildo glistening with her wetness as it churned between the pussies that gripped it eagerly. "Din kaelling! You will kill me!"

"Fuck me, Alex!" Alexa gasped, shuddering as she looked back at me, her heavy-lidded eyes glazed with lust. "Oh, God, cum in me..."

I gripped her hips tight and pushed up inside her, straining as the unbridled pleasure of orgasm coursed through me. Alexa gritted her teeth as she forced herself to keep watching the screen and keened loudly as she came. On the screen, Freja was almost convulsing as Jeanie writhed beneath her and they both wailed in unrestrained ecstasy while they climaxed. Whatever hotel they were in, chances are everyone on their floor heard them. Fortunately, we'd turned the volume lower on our end, before everyone in our hotel heard them as well.

Alexa wheezed and ground on top of me lustily as my throbbing cock pumped my cum deep inside her, her fingernails digging into my shins as she fought to hold herself upright, staring at the screen. She leaned further forward, arching her back down until her breasts were pressed to my shins. I could see her pussy greedily swallowing my cock as I came in her, feeling her muscles fluttering around me.

I sagged back into the mattress, feeling very spent, my body covered in sweat. Alexa was breathing heavily on top of me. Onscreen, Freja had laid back on top of Jeanie, the dildo bent over double between their glistening pussies. They murmured to one another and kissed while Jeanie fondled her wife's breasts. Alexa purred as she kissed and nipped at my shins.

We all lay quietly for some time, too tired to say anything, merely existing in our perfect couples' bliss. Jeanie and Freja both eventually sat up, shuddering and moaning as Freja pulled the dildo out from inside them. I sat up tiredly, with Alexa sitting on me and my cock still deep inside her. We watched as they both put the dildo in their mouths, sucking their cum off it. Alexa giggled as the phallus completely disappeared between their wanton mouths.