Alex & Alexa Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two are such sluts," she sighed. "Each of you must have nearly a foot of dildo down your throats."

"Mmmmmm, damn skippy," Jeanie replied, pulling her mouth off the fake cock, which almost looked like a special effects trick, given the length of it. "Think you can do any better?"

"I'll take that challenge, whore, but another time," my wife said, nodding. Alexa wasn't one to back down from a challenge. "Need to give my man a breather, you know."

"That's the thing about rubber and polymer," Freja chimed in, winking. "It doesn't get tired or need a recovery period."

"And which of us three girls just took a glorious load of cum inside herself?" Alexa asked, smirking evilly. This question gave both Jeanine and Freja pause. They looked at their dildo for a moment before sighing despondently, while the brunette tossed is aside.

"Fine you win that round, tos," Freja muttered. "Maybe one of us will get a sex change so we can cum inside the other."

"Oh no," Jeanie said, shaking her head. "I ain't becoming a guy. I love my cunt way too much. And I love your cunt way too much to lose access to it. Can't we just, like... get dicks grafted onto us, so we have the best of both worlds?"

"I... do not think it works like that," Freja said somewhat uncertainly. "I do not think medical science can create hermaphrodites as yet."

"God, you two are such retards," Alexa sighed, making her friends giggle. "It takes real work to be worse-behaved than me."

"Always happy to accommodate, my love." Freja said sweetly, snuggling back against Jeanie now. "I remember well how good you are at misbehaving."

Alexa had snuggled back against me now as well, my cock still buried inside her. No one said anything, just resting after our exertions. Alexa laid her head back against me, her eyes closed. I buried my face against her neck and kissed her tenderly for some time.

"Oh, Jesus!" my mother complained loudly.

My eyes snapped open and I looked at the screen in shock. Alexa did the same and we both gawked at the image of my mother, giving us a very unimpressed look. Freja and Jeanie were nowhere to be seen.

"Uh... hi, Kar..." Alexa said, slowly drawing a sheet over our waists, since my mother could clearly see she was impaled on my cock. She made no attempt to cover her breasts with the tangle of bedsheets. "What a surprise, seeing you..."

"Yes, I gathered," my mother agreed, her expression not changing. "Jeanie and Freja Skype-called us moments ago, but imagine my surprise when I log on I see you two horizontal and superimposed, while they're nowhere to be found."

"I am going to kill those two..." Alexa sighed. "They called you and then bailed as you logged on."

"I half-expected to see them in a naked pretzel, at least I was prepared for that sight," mom muttered. "My sister and son, on the other hand..."

"Well, no worries, your son is officially shrinking inside me faster than a ramen noodle in boiling water." Alexa announced.

"D'you blame me?!" I exclaimed. "Mom just caught me with my dick inside you!"

"There there," my aunt said soothing, reaching back to pat me. "She birthed you, remember? Technically, your dick's been in her vagina too."

I clapped my hands over my ears while mom rolled her eyes. In the background, I could hear dad laughing. "Well played, Alli!"

"Silence, traitor," mom grumbled. "Okay, so we agree revenge on Flopsy and Mopsy is imminent. How's everything going aside from that?"

"Perfect," Alexa said happily, still making no attempt to cover herself. After all, it was just her sister, even if I was pinned beneath her. "We're staying in a hotel for the next few days and your son has been incredibly romantic."

"I'm glad to hear it," mom said, nodding. "My little sister deserves no less."

"Wait, what?" I asked, peeking around from behind Alexa, who I had mostly been hiding behind, avoiding my mother's scrutiny. "No witticisms about how you expected me to be playing video games or getting my nerd all over her?"

"I've no doubt you'll provide me with plenty of said ammo upon your return, Alex, but from the sounds of it, you're demonstrating how much you love Alli, and that's not something I'd mock. You take very good care of her."

"He most certainly is." Alexa said easily, settling back into me, taking my hands and settling them on her opulent breasts. I gulped a little. My mom didn't react at all. I guess if I was looking after her baby sister properly, that included boob support.

"It's safe to come and look," mom called to dad offscreen. "Mostly, anyway."

"Good to hear," dad said, appearing onscreen and smiling. "You two having a good time in Gay Paree?"

"Best time I've ever had," Alexa said happily, turning her head to smile at me and kissing my cheek. "So, which of you did he get this hidden romantic side from?"

Mom pointed at dad, while dad pointed at himself. "He got it from Sappy McSapperson over here," mom said. "Not that I'm not a romantic, but I can't compete with this lug."

"I've always wondered how you two met and got on together," Alexa mused, smiling. "Slightly off topic, I was hoping I could ask a possibly awkward question."

Mom shrugged. "You're naked in a Parisian hotel with my son inside you, so sure, fire away."

Alexa cleared her throat, not as immune to mom's dry humour as she might want to believe. "I... you're really okay with Alex and I getting married again?"

"Your marriage in the glade was beautiful, Alli, the most beautiful thing we've ever seen," mom said gently, smiling. "But there was nothing legal about it. So, if you two are going to be husband and wife, we'd better find a way to legitimize it, right? Ergo, we'll need to get you officially married somewhere that allows avunculate marriage to have a chance."

Alexa nodded. "I was hoping we could do it here, in Paris. I'd love to get married in Paris."

Mom nodded. "We thought of that too, once Alex reminded us how much the city meant to you. So maybe next year, we'll all take a trip there and get you two married. You're a citizen of the EU and the Commonwealth, we're all Commonwealth citizens, so it should be relatively simple."

"As long as Brexit doesn't bugger everything up," added my father, earning him a withering look from my mother and an elbow in the ribs. "Oof, in any event, that sounds perfect. We'll start planning it once you're back."

Alexa was getting so excited I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock inside her. She trembled on my lap. After the past few days, clearly her emotions were right on the surface.

"I can't believe I'm getting my life back," she murmured, trying not to cry. "I thought... I thought I'd lost everything and everyone. But here we are, talking about planning our wedding."

"Just try not to lose Alex's wedding ring between your tits, promise?" mom suggested, smirking.

"You're gonna make us get new wedding rings, aren't you?" Alexa asked, making a show of pouting. We both held up our hands, showing off the ridiculous plastic yellow bands from the Ring Pops we'd married one another with.

"I'm not even sure what year plastic represents," mom said, making a wry face. "What if we custom make some rings and have those abominations encased inside them? At least that's meaningful."

"I love that idea!" Alexa exclaimed, sitting up suddenly in excitement, pushing my cock deeper inside and eliciting a grunt of discomfort from me and exposing her breasts again. "Kar, you're a genius!"

"Thanks, I like to think so," mom said casually, examining her nails. "It'll be everything you ever wanted, Alli, I promise."

"Oh, I could throw myself through the screen and kiss you!" Alexa said in delight, her breasts jiggling around freely, now that I'd let go of them.

"I don't doubt that, just put some clothes on first," mom remarked. "In any event, we're going to sign off for now, I think I've been traumatized enough for one night."

Alexa giggled. "Probably. Love you, sissy!"

"Love you too, squirt. Make her scream, Alex, my baby sister deserves no less!"

"Mom!" I hissed, my hands over my ears again. Mom sauntered off while dad laughed and shut off the Skype call. Alexa sighed in contentment and settled back onto me, a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Can you believe it?" she mused, gazing at the plaster reliefs on our ceiling. "They've really accepted it."

I nodded, returning my hands to her breasts and holding her gently. "I've known for a few days now, and it's only just sinking in for me, especially now that I'm here with you, y'know?"

Alexa smiled. "Were you worried you wouldn't be able to find me? Paris is a big place, after all."

"Not really," I answered honestly. "I just assumed you'd come back here to the Seventeenth, because even though you were miserable, you'd want some modicum of familiarity to anchor you, even though you were running from your life."

She turned her head to look at me. "That confident, were you?"

"Probably more than I should have been," I admitted. "But I started inquiring after you once I was here, asking around about a beautiful blonde girl who probably looked heartbroken. Sure enough, people had seen you and I knew I'd been right. I was hoping you might have heard someone was looking for you as well."

"Mmmmm, my clever, clever nephew," she purred, settling back even more against me, reaching up and stroking my cheek. "No wonder I fell in love, you know my heart."

She looked at me, her eyes shining. "And it's yours until the end of time, Alex..."

We kissed slowly and lovingly, lost in one another. I was in no hurry for these next few days to end.

***

We'd slept in some, so we ordered up breakfast, then showered and called mom and dad. Mom noted we were actually wearing clothes for this call. Alexa giggled and promised to correct that little detail next time.

"I can hardly wait..." mom said dryly.

Now I was letting Alexa show me around Paris, taking me to various famous landmarks- Notre Dame, the tombs of Napoleon and Jim Morrison, the Palace of Versailles... her enthusiasm was infectious, not that I needed much encouragement, since I'm something of a history nerk as is. The city absolutely came alive for me while she acted as my tour guide.

We were walking across the white stone bridge in Parc Monceau, holding hands and discussing what she loved about Paris. She blushed finally, somewhat embarrassed about her gushing concerning the city.

"You probably think I'm stuck on this place and want to just keep you here forever," she murmured. "A part of me really does love this city."

I squeezed her hand. "So we'll work hard, make a skillion dollars and buy ourselves a house or apartment here. That way we can come and stay in Paris whenever we feel like it. Be a great escape in the summer for the kids, wouldn't it?"

She stopped and looked up into my eyes, holding my hands in hers. "You really mean that, don't you? About having a home here... and kids."

I nodded. "Kids've always been an ambition of mine. Y'gotta admit, it would be a real tragedy if my mom and dad didn't become grandparents."

She giggled at the thought. "Oh, God, Michael as a grandfather. The mind doth boggle."

"We pretty much have to accept the fact that our children will think tartan pants are cool and be addicted to the Bay City Rollers." I said cheerfully. "Sounds pretty damn cool, doesn't it?"

"They'll have the most amazing grandparents," she said dreamily. "And their crazy Aunts Jeanie and Freja..."

"They're wonderful friends," I agreed. "They offered to act as my wives if I never found you, devote themselves to me, or some such thing."

Alexa giggled. "Sounds like Freja. She can't stand to see people unhappy. She once saw a young guy crying on a bench in the park on her university campus because he'd flunked out and she took him to her dorm and had sex with him, just to cheer him up."

"Of course," I laughed cheerfully. "Seems to be her answer to everything."

"Not that I blame her, mind," Alexa allowed, tracing her fingernail over the back of my hand in tiny patterns. "It's a pretty amazing solution to a little of problems, not to mention instant attitude adjustment. I might've done that a few times over the course of my life. Maybe a few dozen. Thousand..."

"Your devotion to hedonism is well-documented and lauded," I said, smiling. "And I wouldn't change a thing."

She looked a little sheepish. "You don't think I was... too promiscuous or liberated in my sexual activity?"

I shook my head. "No. If I got laid as much as you did, I'd need surgery on my hands, arms and shoulders from all the high-fives I'd be getting. To Hell with little people and their double standards. There aren't enough hours in the day to tell you how much I love you or how perfect you are."

Alexa blushed now. "You sure know how to make a girl feel wanted."

"I couldn't feel about anyone else the way I feel about you," I said honestly. "Doesn't matter who, it wouldn't be anywhere close."

She sighed and shook her head. "What're we gonna do about that Heather chick back home? I somehow doubt she'll be too impressed when she finds out that you chose your aunt over her. According to Karen, she was getting pretty into you."

I made a wry face. "I'm not thinking about her right now. There's only you. Never worry about that."

"I don't," she said softly. "In all my recent life, the one thing I never doubted was how much you loved me, Alex. I've never felt anything like it, how deeply you care for me. I never stood a chance, once I knew our feelings were mutual."

Our walk took us back to the Square des Epinettes, where we sat down on a bench, holding hands and enjoying one another's company. We hadn't been there long when a woman and her little girl walked by. The girl paused upon seeing us, let go of her mother's hand and trotted over to us. Alexa noticed her and smiled.

"Well, hello again." Alexa said in her impeccable Parisian French.

The young girl looked at me. "Is that him?"

Alexa nodded.

"I told you he'd come for you..." the girl said, smiling before giving Alexa a big hug. Alexa wrestled back her tears as she hugged the girl and then waved as she ran back to her mom and wandered into the park. Alexa wiped away a tear and smiled at me.

"She saw me in the café the day before you found me," she explained. "She asked why my heart was so sad and I told her I'd had to leave the man I loved more than anything behind. She patted my hand and told me that if you really loved me, you'd come for me. Guess she was right, hm?"

"Out of the mouths of babes..." I chuckled, putting my arm around her.

***

We were sitting in the café I'd found her in, greeted by the proprietors were warm smiles and led to a secluded table. Once we had our drinks, I opened the laptop and initiated a Skype call to mom and dad. Mom answered, apparently squinting at her cellphone screen. The background was dark and chaotic, very loud.

"I'm glad you called, but we're at karaoke," she yelled over the cacophony. "As you probably deduced."

"No kidding," I said, trying to keep my own voice down. "Where's dad?"

Mom turned the phone up toward the stage, where dad was dominating, singing The Immigrant Song by Zeppelin. The crowd was responding very enthusiastically, and I was obliged to turn the sound down on my laptop even further. Soon enough, I just plugged in the earphones, Alexa and I each using one in order to hear mom talk.

"So you guys are doing the karaoke thing, even if Alexa and I or the girls aren't around?" I asked.

Mom shrugged. "Your father's right, it was our thing before you or Alli came along. It's how I met him, after all. It's good to reconnect with your past sometimes."

Alexa looked at me. "We don't have anything like that, do we?"

"Not unless you get off standing around awkwardly in airport terminals," I sighed. "I have to admit, even Jeanie and Freja have us beat there."

"Boy, do they ever," my aunt giggled. "I've never seen anything like that in my life. Feels weird, being the average couple."

"Don't get too stuck on the 'normal' thing there, Cersei," mom commented. "You and Jamie definitely don't qualify. Your brother-in-law and I are the only ones who register as a heteronormative couple in this society."

"Not even Jeanie and Freja?" I asked, surprised to hear mom talk about a gay marriage as outside of normal.

"There's nothing normal about those two," mom replied simply. "They're the world's most absurd lesbian couple, and that's how they're happy. Let them have it."

"Pretty sure no force on Earth could stop them," Alexa noted as she sipped on her latte. "God knows, I ain't trying."

"Probably because you're the third tine on that trident of unholy urges," mom said, putting a hand over one ear to help herself hear us.

"What does that make me on the trident?" I asked.

"Oh, you're the solid shaft..." Alexa answered readily. My mother coughed and muttered something I couldn't quite hear before shaking her head. It was funny, but it reminded me of exactly what we were asking my parents to get used to on our behalf. Due to the noise in the background, she excused herself and ended the call, insisting we call back tomorrow.

"Think we should call the Bobbsey Twins?" I asked, taking my earbud out. Alexa shook her head. "They're fine without us for now. And there's only so many times I can watch one of them get their fist stuck in the other's ass before it feels like a re-run I didn't need to see."

"How late is this café open, anyway?" I asked, looking around. "It's freaking midnight."

"Some cafes stay open very late, so that people who stayed out and had a few too many can sober up before heading home," my wife replied, sipping at her drink. "However, not much fun to be had, per se..."

She smiled at me and traced a fingernail over the back of my hand and up to my wrist while smiling at me seductively. "It's late and most of the crowds will be gone. We could go and have some fun in the Jardin du Luxembourg..."

I grinned and nodded. "Lead on, my lovely bride..."

***

The most famous garden in Paris, and therefore one of the most famous in the world, the Jardin du Luxembourg was dark except for its primary paths. Far away from any illumination sources, Alexa and I were squirming and panting while I fucked her. Her back was up against a tree and her thighs sat on mine, her ankles crossed behind my waist. She gazed into my eyes as she squeezed her tight pussy around my cock, which slid in and out of her rhythmically. Not only the tree, but many clusters of bushes concealed us from view.

Her eyes glinted in excitement as we fucked, clearly thrilled to be here with me. The smile of delight on her angelic features sent shivers through me. Was there a luckier husband or man alive than me?

"Our life together, Alex..." she whispered huskily, grinding on my cock. "It's going to be so wonderful. My devotion to you... is total..."

I kissed her feverishly, not at all worried about anyone seeing us. She'd explained that even the Paris gendarmes didn't really care if you fucked in this park late at night, so long as you were discrete and not making obscene amounts of noise. People might walk by on some of the paths, they would ignore us. Our tongues tangled between our mouths while I plunged in and out of her, squeezing her magnificent ass cheeks with my hands. I could feel her opulent breasts pressed to my chest, her shirt pulled up to her collarbone.

"Everything we ever dreamed about, talked about so wistfully," she rasped. "We're really going to have it, Alex. Can you believe it?"

"I know," I breathed, enthralled by the feeling of her wet, velvety pussy squeezing and caressing my cock. "It's almost unreal. If I weren't here with you now, I'd think I was having a fevered dream."